Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple(r) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=917569)

hocius Jun 14, 2019 6:54am | Post# 261

I often try new combinations of entries and exits using only some the indicators in Template 1 (and nothing else). Here are the results so far of a new combo I am testing. I'll keep everyone posted and if it continues to perform well, I'll post the entry and exit details. BTW, this is real money. I never, ever, ever paper trade. When you paper trade, you don't make the same decisions as you would as if it was real money. {image}
Nice trades!!! Can't wait to see that new combo

donpakundo19 Jun 14, 2019 7:08am | Post# 262

1 Attachment(s)
Quite simple to spot the setup in this strategy.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 59 KB

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 7:30am | Post# 263

Quite simple to spot the setup in this strategy. {image}
I like that indicator in the bottom right corner that shows how many pips you are ahead.

Would it be possible for you to post it?

Luttlebird Jun 14, 2019 7:53am | Post# 264

{quote} Hi Luttlebird, nice to see you doing well, is that a demo account? and what hour charts are you using, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks
Hello Martbac, that's a demo account, I am still testing the template. I use 4HR and monitor with D1 and W1.
Thank you.

Luttlebird Jun 14, 2019 7:54am | Post# 265

I often try new combinations of entries and exits using only some the indicators in Template 1 (and nothing else). Here are the results so far of a new combo I am testing. I'll keep everyone posted and if it continues to perform well, I'll post the entry and exit details. BTW, this is real money. I never, ever, ever paper trade. When you paper trade, you don't make the same decisions as you would as if it was real money. {image}
Looking forward to the details.

donpakundo19 Jun 14, 2019 7:58am | Post# 266

2 Attachment(s)
RobinHood, here's the indicator for pips counter.
pipsometer_decimal_edit_2.ex4
pipsometer_decimal_edit_2.mq4

ScorpioForex Jun 14, 2019 8:21am | Post# 267

Quite simple to spot the setup in this strategy. {image}
Which candle did you take the trade on?

donpakundo19 Jun 14, 2019 9:37am | Post# 268

{quote} Which candle did you take the trade on?
My entry in the last 3rd candle and it's quite early.. since I saw trendline break in 15 minutes..

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 9:51am | Post# 269

RobinHood, here's the indicator for pips counter. {file} {file}
Thank you!

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 12:52pm | Post# 270

1 Attachment(s)
This is why I like trading 4 Hr. and Daily Charts. NO STRESS and NO BEING GLUED TO THE SCREEN ALL DAY (These trades are based on a new combination of indicators that I am testing, all of which are contained in Template 1, the same trades I talked about earlier).

Click to Enlarge

Name: RH Daily Charts.PNG
Size: 158 KB

martbac Jun 14, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 271

This is why I like trading 4 Hr. and Daily Charts. NO STRESS and NO BEING GLUED TO THE SCREEN ALL DAY (These trades are based on a new combination of indicators that I am testing, all of which are contained in Template 1, the same trades I talked about earlier). {image}
Very impressive, how long have you been testing this?

ScorpioForex Jun 14, 2019 2:14pm | Post# 272

This is why I like trading 4 Hr. and Daily Charts. NO STRESS and NO BEING GLUED TO THE SCREEN ALL DAY (These trades are based on a new combination of indicators that I am testing, all of which are contained in Template 1, the same trades I talked about earlier). {image}
That's awesome! Question though, your EJ and EU trades are on the aggressive side since not all your indicators at the bottom are below the 50 lvl. Did you trigger those on the 4H?

ScorpioForex Jun 14, 2019 2:35pm | Post# 273

{quote} That's awesome! Question though, your EJ and EU trades are on the aggressive side since not all your indicators at the bottom are below the 50 lvl. Did you trigger those on the 4H?
Anyone thought of making an indicator buy/sell arrow with an alert when the MA's cross? Just a thought... I'm not skilled enough to do that lol.

Satraderma Jun 14, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 274

1 Attachment(s)
It has been a great week indeed!
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDJPY.png
Size: 83 KB

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 3:07pm | Post# 275

{quote} Very impressive, how long have you been testing this?
These are the first trades I have taken with this combination of indicators.

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 3:10pm | Post# 276

{quote} Anyone thought of making an indicator buy/sell arrow with an alert when the MA's cross? Just a thought... I'm not skilled enough to do that lol.
I think someone already did that, look at Post 31.

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 3:13pm | Post# 277

It has been a great week indeed! {image}
Great! I am glad to hear it.

Zimbinga Jun 14, 2019 3:34pm | Post# 278

I want to show why I don't like using the TDI, and especially why I don't like using it the way "Big E" did. {image}
Your system would be quite close to using TDI with the rule that the RSI line that is incorporated into TDI must have crossed 50 in direction of trade, - and yes I know Big E did not use it that way so that's just a basic observation.

I like your template a lot - it looks great and the indis seem to do the job without cluttering up the screen...

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 3:58pm | Post# 279

{quote} Your system would be quite close to using TDI with the rule that the RSI line that is incorporated into TDI must have crossed 50 in direction of trade, - and yes I know Big E did not use it that way so that's just a basic observation. I like your template a lot - it looks great and the indis seem to do the job without cluttering up the screen...
Thank you.

gj7rwt Jun 16, 2019 3:56am | Post# 280

Hi Robinhood,

This method looks excellent, i am looking forward to using it this coming week. Thanks for your time and effort in creating this thread.

Cheers
Andy

© Forex Factory