Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Made Simple(r) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=917569)

sicario Jun 12, 2019 6:27am | Post# 241

Thank you so much RobinHood . I have tested this strategy and it is very wonderful and simple. I won 2 trades in the first experiment. Thank you again.

I have a request . You can place a pdf file. Contains all information regarding the strategy?

RobinHood Jun 12, 2019 7:57am | Post# 242

Hello RH, I implemented the strategy again for NASDAQ and it reaches the TP line. Don't mind my chart, I tried to adjust my mobile to suit the template. So if it doesn't look like the template you provided. It's my own created version to suit mobile. I will also like to know if you have a mobile template {image}
No, I don't because I never trade using my phone or even look at the market on my phone.

The reason is, about 7 or 8 years ago, I did look at the market on my phone and I became so obsessed with doing it that I must have looked at it over 100 times a day.

I finally kicked the habit and I have no desire to ever start doing it again (unless I absolutely have to).

I also realize that some people MUST use their phone to trade, I'm just not one of them.

Luttlebird Jun 12, 2019 8:02am | Post# 243

{quote} No, I don't because I never trade using my phone or even look at the market on my phone. The reason is, about 7 or 8 years ago, I did look at the market on my phone and I became so obsessed with doing it that I must have looked at it over 100 times a day. I finally kicked the habit and I have no desire to ever start doing it again. I also realize that some people MUST use their phone to trade, I'm just not one of them.
Ok. However, both trades I've used the template for yielded profit.

Still studying the market for best entry points.

Thank you again.

RobinHood Jun 12, 2019 8:02am | Post# 244

Thank you so much RobinHood . I have tested this strategy and it is very wonderful and simple. I won 2 trades in the first experiment. Thank you again. I have a request . You can place a pdf file. Contains all information regarding the strategy?
You're welcome! I hope it continues to work for you.

I have no interest in creating a pdf because I wouldn't use it, however, if someone else wants to create one, I will gladly place it on Post 1.

juantrader Jun 12, 2019 10:14am | Post# 245

1 Attachment(s)
I tried to adapt a similar templade that RH but for the phone with the trade interceptor application, the differences are: 1. Only Heiken Ashi Candles can be used (no sinergy) 2. Stochastics do not show the overbought or oversell areas but changes colors depending on the trend.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190612-100514_TInterceptor.jpg
Size: 709 KB

FxDream2409 Jun 12, 2019 9:29pm | Post# 246

Thank you for sharing @RobinHood. Good bless you. Wish you stay health and wealthy!

Blue12 Jun 13, 2019 4:36am | Post# 247

1 Attachment(s)
Took a small short
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCHFH4.png
Size: 44 KB

RobinHood Jun 13, 2019 6:54am | Post# 248

Thank you for sharing @RobinHood. Good bless you. Wish you stay health and wealthy!
Thank you! And good luck to you.

juantrader Jun 13, 2019 9:16am | Post# 249

Took a small short {image}
Sorry Blue12, this thread is trading made simple (r), the template you will find in page 1, is different to "trade made simple" because here don't use the TDI.
Enjoy

RobinHood Jun 13, 2019 10:06am | Post# 250

2 Attachment(s)
Blue12's Chart

Name:  Blue.png
Views: 1677
Size:  61 KB

My Template 1 Chart (for the same time period)

Click to Enlarge

Name: TMS(r).PNG
Size: 109 KB

Since often times people process things they see differently, every trader has to decide what way works best for them.

Blue12 Jun 13, 2019 2:40pm | Post# 251

{quote} Sorry Blue12, this thread is trading made simple (r), the template you will find in page 1, is different to "trade made simple" because here don't use the TDI. Enjoy
I am aware of what is available in which template is just you can use any indicator you want at the end of the day its price action that maters.I am working on forex with trading made simple method for so long that i am used to see price action without TDI and hence my template

Blue12 Jun 13, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 252

Blue12's Chart {image} My Template 1 Chart (for the same time period) {image} Since often times people process things they see differently, every trader has to decide what way works best for them.
Exactly every trader is different .Traders way of seeing things is different.At the end of the day we need to be consistent in winning in Forex that what matters.Big E give us a beautiful system that system was the tree and all other threads related to it are its branches.

Luttlebird Jun 13, 2019 4:37pm | Post# 253

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Robinhood, I converted your notes to pdf. Please see attached. Thank you.
Trading Made Simple(r) by Uncle R (Robinhood) .pdf

RobinHood Jun 13, 2019 6:13pm | Post# 254

Hello Robinhood, I converted your notes to pdf. Please see attached. Thank you. {image}
Thank you for creating this .pdf. I have added it to the bottom of Page 1, Post # 1

emmanuel7788 Jun 13, 2019 9:35pm | Post# 255

{quote} Thank you for creating this .pdf. I have added it to the bottom of Page 1, Post # 1

I LIKE ... Uncle R respect.

thank you Luttlebird, good job.

salimc Jun 14, 2019 4:54am | Post# 256

{quote} No, I don't because I never trade using my phone or even look at the market on my phone. The reason is, about 7 or 8 years ago, I did look at the market on my phone and I became so obsessed with doing it that I must have looked at it over 100 times a day. I finally kicked the habit and I have no desire to ever start doing it again (unless I absolutely have to). I also realize that some people MUST use their phone to trade, I'm just not one of them.
You are 100% correct

Luttlebird Jun 14, 2019 5:05am | Post# 257

1 Attachment(s)
In 4 days of using the template, I can say that it's a good one should you understand the crossing over and the continuation well.

I am still learning.... Let's see how this goes.

Thank you RH.
Click to Enlarge

Name: First Week Sampling.png
Size: 41 KB

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 6:15am | Post# 258

In 4 days of using the template, I can say that it's a good one should you understand the crossing over and the continuation well. I am still learning.... Let's see how this goes. Thank you RH. {image}
That's FANTASTIC! Great Job!

martbac Jun 14, 2019 6:35am | Post# 259

In 4 days of using the template, I can say that it's a good one should you understand the crossing over and the continuation well. I am still learning.... Let's see how this goes. Thank you RH. {image}
Hi Luttlebird, nice to see you doing well, is that a demo account? and what hour charts are you using, if you dont mind me asking.

Thanks

RobinHood Jun 14, 2019 6:39am | Post# 260

1 Attachment(s)
I often try new combinations of entries and exits using only some the indicators in Template 1 (and nothing else).

Here are the results so far of a new combo I am testing. I'll keep everyone posted and if it continues to perform well, I'll post the entry and exit details.

BTW, this is real money. I never, ever, ever paper trade. When you paper trade, you don't make the same decisions as you would as if it was real money.

Click to Enlarge

Name: RH TRADES 2.PNG
Size: 37 KB

© Forex Factory