Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Multi envelopes trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=916212)

ataata May 13, 2019 12:56pm | Post# 1

Multi envelopes trading

1 Attachment(s)
i would like to share with you part of my trading sistem with two simple envelopes. This are todays trades with more than 30 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM1.png
Size: 58 KB

handy148 May 13, 2019 1:08pm | Post# 2

You might want to search out parisboy here on FF - he's forgotten more about envelope trading than most of us will ever know.

matthew89 May 13, 2019 1:09pm | Post# 3

i would like to share with you part of my trading sistem with two simple envelopes. This are todays trades with more than 30 pips {image}
Could you please upload your indicators and template file, and also explain in more detail the rules to your strategy?

aelimian May 14, 2019 2:52pm | Post# 4

i would like to share with you part of my trading sistem with two simple envelopes. This are todays trades with more than 30 pips {image}
Please post your indicators and template.
Thank you

cesafroyalh May 14, 2019 3:49pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please post your indicators and template. Thank you
here
template_name.tpl

ozziedave May 15, 2019 3:43am | Post# 6

Seems like this would be like a moving average cross over method just using an envelop???

ataata May 15, 2019 1:17pm | Post# 7

Seems like this would be like a moving average cross over method just using an envelop???
No it is not moving average cross method. It shows you when to trade and when not to trade. It shows you when there is enough momentum on the market to enter or exit the market. There are some very sucessfull traders who use this method because it shows you aditional confirmatin of your buy/sell signal.

Iamdrp May 15, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 8

Would you mind to share entry and exit rules?

ataata May 15, 2019 1:39pm | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
On 1 minute chart you wait for break of both envelopes and for first pulback then you surf on the wave in the way of both MAs.

I have advanced method with tick charts and MACDs where I can scalp more from each move but you can make a lot of pips with this 1 min. You just add an indicator that could show you momentum.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM123.png
Size: 58 KB

Merka May 15, 2019 2:52pm | Post# 10

On 1 minute chart you wait for break of both envelopes and for first pulback then you surf on the wave in the way of both MAs. I have advanced method with tick charts and MACDs where I can scalp more from each move but you can make a lot of pips with this 1 min. You just add an indicator that could show you momentum. {image}
Often when price is outside both envelopes means there is a strong trend.
Counter trades in such scenario can be dangerous.

Iamdrp May 15, 2019 5:00pm | Post# 11

Thanks for the reply seems quite intresting, how do you apply the macd to this concept?

aelimian May 17, 2019 12:41pm | Post# 12

{quote} No it is not moving average cross method. It shows you when to trade and when not to trade. It shows you when there is enough momentum on the market to enter or exit the market. There are some very sucessfull traders who use this method because it shows you aditional confirmatin of your buy/sell signal.
What are the settings for the envelope indicator?
My chart does not look like yours when I applied the template .
Thank you

© Forex Factory