Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Volume Leads Price - VSA and Wyckoff (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=916096)

WSoar May 15, 2019 6:21pm | Post# 101

{quote}... I actually host live trading sessions as well... .
Another common move for commercial...
&
You say you're not bothered by my presence here but you did go check my background here and found that GBP/USD "question". Well done. Now you can can go back and read it carefully to understand that it was not a question(surprise).
&
Now,again, you can copy/past as many trading articles as you want making this thread looking educational but it doesn't matter until you post charts with YOUR trade examples and YOUR ideas.
&
About hunting retailers stops:
I will repeat--retailer orders don't reach the interbank market which makes them absolutely worthless for institutions or whoever.
Don't believe me? Ask your broker about that and ask them how exactly they send your 1:500(for example) 1 Lot order to interbank market(I bet he will not tell you the truth...but maybe).
#
Now about supply and demand:
Most of a moves what you see on your chart is a result of Banks all other the world exchanging money and as you know every country's Bank have domestic currency as well as foreign currencies,so if Australian Bank want to exchange 500mil AUD for USD they don't need to wait while millions of retail stops behind support line on AUD/USD will be hit(what a surprise lol).
Also you were saying that commodities(Oils, metals etc...) have no impact in FX...but let me ask you this- commodities are buyed or selled with money aren't they? So if Oil prices are high how do you think Australia, New Zealand and Canada will react?
#
Your logic is understandable, sure, it is, but FX Market doesn't work that way.

Viktory May 15, 2019 6:35pm | Post# 102

{quote} same here. when i read first post, i thought to myself, sooner or later to the commercial section. your profile pic is also funny. nobody puts real or fake human photo unless they have some commercial *intentions* can you do few live calls? or share real account? we want to see some action before we do any educational excercises.
Hey, and it's really me in my profile picture, so...

NewSim May 15, 2019 7:38pm | Post# 103

It becomes a mathematical certainty, that is how odds work. There might be variance, but in the long run, the odds work themselves out. And the opposing trades are usually matched against the exact amount of the original trade. So even if the 16% end up winning more money, the 84% who lost and were matched with the same order size, can pay the winners. If the winners were bigger than the losers, CFD brokers would lose money and eventually go out of business. However, we are going off track now. We should probably stick with discussing supply and...
I'm not sure you know what mathematical certainty means...
Yes brokers don't lose money, but there is no mathematical certainty that they can't.

But more importantly you don't know if that is because the positions average themselves out and they make money on the commissions/spread or as you seem to be suggesting by providing that statistic that they make money on being on the right side of the market more often than not.

neilsdigest May 15, 2019 7:47pm | Post# 104

1 Attachment(s)
naviafra I new this thread would fill up with the retail traders nonsense. Best to just ignore and carry on teaching.. Like life 90% wont believe it and put it down. They are used to what they are used to and you won't change them.

In a thread once I posted a chart like this.. JPY/USD chart.. I got flamed to death that their is no such thing as a JPY/USD chart. I even posted it on a three hour timeframe and was even told their is no such thing as a three hour chart.

If I say now BUY the JPY.... How many will say but if its the USD/JPY don't you sell it..

I'm afraid you will get more knocking your info then liking and following it.. The first two posts in this forum is the best advice this forum has ever had. If people stopped using crap like Ma's - Pivots (Oh more flames for that one) and learn the TRUTH how the market works and moves they might get somewhere.
Click to Enlarge

Name: JPYUSDCHART.png
Size: 57 KB

alphadude May 15, 2019 9:36pm | Post# 105

Naviafra, two important questions;

1. you have this telegram channel as your website: https://t.me/traderselite. is this yours?
2. is this your official website: https://traderselite.com ?

here in FF, we don't like people pretending to be educating; where their real objective is to sell stuff.

there is nothing wrong with selling educational and trading material. just be upfront; and perhaps do it in the *designated* section of FF.

sooner or later FF soldiers will reveal your true intentions.

as few has indicated earlier; your first post is so much revealing where you will be heading to.
Also; your profile photo *alone* is revealing your intentions. Usually commercial people put a *human* photo in their profile.

I don't like anyone insulting my intelligence.

take my advice; come clean and be truthful, and you will have decent followers (or perhaps buyers) in FF.

pakeha May 15, 2019 9:45pm | Post# 106

Alphadude

Give your head a shake mate!

The guy provides everything for free and has been doing it that way for over 6 months now. I can't imagine the hours of personal time he has invested - FOR FREE!

Oh, and even if he was to start doing this for a fee, what is the problem with that?. You can choose whether to participate or not ... and when has the market economy become a bad thing! The sense of entitlement on this Forum simply astounds me at times.

alphadude May 15, 2019 10:49pm | Post# 107

Alphadude Give your head a shake mate! The guy provides everything for free and has been doing it that way for over 6 months now. I can't imagine the hours of personal time he has invested - FOR FREE! Oh, and even if he was to start doing this for a fee, what is the problem with that?. You can choose whether to participate or not ... and when has the market economy become a bad thing! The sense of entitlement on this Forum simply astounds me at times.
you obviously have not read my post fully.

selling anything is fine in the commercial section.

pakeha May 15, 2019 11:02pm | Post# 108

{quote} you obviously have not read my post fully. selling anything is fine in the commercial section.
Sure!

But this guy isn't selling anything.

FF will deal with it if that happens, as they always do.

However, at the moment you don't have a shred of evidence to support your hypothesis.

nightnova May 15, 2019 11:02pm | Post# 109

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Naviafra

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread!

In my attached picture, the trend is down and there was a bullish candle with significant volume (with a blue arrow). I enter long at the close of the bullish candle. However, the price went down again. May I know if I am reading the volume correctly?

Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 67 KB

naviafra May 16, 2019 1:13am | Post# 110

Naviafra, two important questions; 1. you have this telegram channel as your website: https://t.me/traderselite. is this yours? 2. is this your official website: https://traderselite.com ? here in FF, we don't like people pretending to be educating; where their real objective is to sell stuff. there is nothing wrong with selling educational and trading material. just be upfront; and perhaps do it in the *designated* section of FF. sooner or later FF soldiers will reveal your true intentions. as few...
Wow ur a SUPER idiot. U are actually dumber than I thought.

First of all, you found that website by a little research. I didn't post anything.

Second, did you even see all the places where it says non profit on that website and the reason for the website?

I had doubts about your mental state and iq. Now it's confirmed. You are blocked my friend

naviafra May 16, 2019 1:16am | Post# 111

Hi Naviafra Thank you for starting this wonderful thread! In my attached picture, the trend is down and there was a bullish candle with significant volume (with a blue arrow). I enter long at the close of the bullish candle. However, the price went down again. May I know if I am reading the volume correctly? Thank you. {image}
Hi buddy. I think you misunderstood the supply & demand part. Give me a chart of the bigger picture and I'll try to help you make sense of it

naviafra May 16, 2019 1:19am | Post# 112

naviafra I new this thread would fill up with the retail traders nonsense. Best to just ignore and carry on teaching.. Like life 90% wont believe it and put it down. They are used to what they are used to and you won't change them. In a thread once I posted a chart like this.. JPY/USD chart.. I got flamed to death that their is no such thing as a JPY/USD chart. I even posted it on a three hour timeframe and was even told their is no such thing as a three hour chart. If I say now BUY the JPY.... How many will say but if its the USD/JPY don't you...
Thanks for the support.

I will just ignore anyone like that in the future

naviafra May 16, 2019 1:20am | Post# 113

Alphadude Give your head a shake mate! The guy provides everything for free and has been doing it that way for over 6 months now. I can't imagine the hours of personal time he has invested - FOR FREE! Oh, and even if he was to start doing this for a fee, what is the problem with that?. You can choose whether to participate or not ... and when has the market economy become a bad thing! The sense of entitlement on this Forum simply astounds me at times.
Wow thanks man =)

HudithePfupf May 16, 2019 6:03am | Post# 114

{quote} You are missing one simple thing-retail orders never reach the interbank market.So "big institutions" doesn't care about your 0.01 lot order on a 1:500 leveraged account. Stop thinking that some "evil power" is hunting your stops or whatever,recent data shows that there is approximately 4-7 billion daily turnover in market, now tell me how much from this turnover is coming from retailers? You already know...
This is bullshit - they do care.

To get the money of a highly leveraged retail trader is the easiest way to make profits - why should they miss that chance and retailers loose hundreds of millions a year in a very consitent way....so if I would be a bank, retailers would be a major target and I am sure they are.

From the 4-7 bio daily turnover about 60-80% is frontrunning hft with not even a speculative motive..... it's an illusion - this market is far less liquid than such turnovers may suggest. That's the reason why liquidity can vanish by the blink of an eye and spread widening, gaps and flash crashes are common.....

DavidRP May 16, 2019 6:29am | Post# 115

Yes,
I'm also waiting for the subscription fee..

naviafra May 16, 2019 6:35am | Post# 116

Yes, I'm also waiting for the subscription fee..
It's 0$/month

I take PayPal, Credit card and hugs

nozzer May 16, 2019 7:06am | Post# 117

whats the name of your youtube channel,naviafra,thank you in advance :-]

Mingary May 16, 2019 7:12am | Post# 118

{quote} You are missing one simple thing-retail orders never reach the interbank market.So "big institutions" doesn't care about your 0.01 lot order on a 1:500 leveraged account. Stop thinking that some "evil power" is hunting your stops or whatever,recent data shows that there is approximately 4-7 billion daily turnover in market, now tell me how much from this turnover is coming from retailers? You already know...
200 million per day in Retail forex (mostly in the majors)

Not that much bigger than the soybean market ... Retail forex is rather small, illiquid, and so easy to manipulate

The "4-7 billion per day" jingle is a marketing tool to lure the gullible into this game

DashKing May 16, 2019 7:30am | Post# 119

...hmmm but come to think of it . Even if it's commercial ....is the info not worth it? ? ?
please keep up the good posts naviafra... I actually had a turn around in my mindset when I started reading volumes relative to price action. . . You are a good teacher. . Not everyone can relate the concepts the way you do... .

Regards
Dking

naviafra May 16, 2019 7:36am | Post# 120

...hmmm but come to think of it . Even if it's commercial ....is the info not worth it? ? ? please keep up the good posts naviafra... I actually had a turn around in my mindset when I started reading volumes relative to price action. . . You are a good teacher. . Not everyone can relate the concepts the way you do... . Regards Dking
Hey bro. Thanks alot for your feedback.

Yeah, some less bright ppl still think this is commercial.
I only want to share my knowledge and maybe the feedback and response from likeminded will teach me a thing or two.

A single trader is weak. A group is strong!

© Forex Factory