Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NIH98 Journal of Whatever (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=915096)

mamabear May 14, 2019 11:43am | Post# 81

Many green-pips thank you to Master Nih!

Jeannie

aaven May 14, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 82

HI NIH hi Everyone, NIH could you please explain a little bit more about this setup you shared some times ago please ? Thanks for your help and time {image}
Centuripe,

Can you please share the indi/template or link where nih98 posted.

Thanks

centuripe May 14, 2019 1:30pm | Post# 83

{quote} Centuripe, Can you please share the indi/template or link where nih98 posted. Thanks
Everything belong to our dear uncle

Maybe he will share here if it's valuable or at least give us some indication about this setup.

aaven May 14, 2019 5:09pm | Post# 84

{quote} Hi, Mamabear there's no too late or too early, in every moment in the market there's only right or wrong. So with this manual system set up, we only need 2 exit strategies after we enter the market; 1. what should be our next action when we right, and 2. what should be our next action when we wrong. Both strategies should give us positive result in the end. Meaning, as traders our job is to create that 2 strategies that specifically suit our personal risk management and personal money management. For example at that GN, the Upper Multi dimensional...
NIH,

Could you please share the MTF Fractal line as per this post :

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12271831

Thank you

Nih98 May 14, 2019 7:37pm | Post# 85

HI NIH hi Everyone, NIH could you please explain a little bit more about this setup you shared some times ago please ? Thanks for your help and time {image}
{quote} Everything belong to our dear uncle Maybe he will share here if it's valuable or at least give us some indication about this setup.
{quote} NIH, Could you please share the MTF Fractal line as per this post : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12271831 Thank you
Hi Bro @Centuripe and @Aaven, I already shared here better option than this MTF Fractal indi, our Master SwingMan Fractal Lines Indi, that give you more quick visual information about Higher Level Fractals Dimension, with 3 steps levels. You could use this tool with exactly same manner as my explanation in how to use MTF Fractal Indi. I can't share the MTF Fractal Indi in public here, due there's part of it/snippets price formula that I should keep it.

Actually, what I shared in Post 1 could give you consistent profit as long as you could learn carefully with common sense and keep practicing your photographic mind to train and sharpening your intuition.

In this Journal, I already show you that, even with simple standard indicators, as long as you know how to use them correctly according to your trading styles and current conditions, then they could give you profitable setups and you could build your stable and consistent trading systems.

Kitchen knife, could help you "prepare" good and tasty foods but it was "You" and your intuition that could translate the text recipes into right taste in your family happy dinner. That exactly same kitchen knife could also become dangerous weapon in the hand of martial art experts, or could become handy tool to create beautiful wood carving arts in the hand of Balinese wood carving artist.

There's still so many Easter eggs in this setup and tools. If You look at my TMA Bands tool, there's so many 'averaging' types and also 'price calculation' types, most of them came from the Great Master Mladen magical coding snippets, but pay attention to the last pricing formulas with the 'force' name on it, you will not find that anywhere else, because I create that pricing formula. And about the number of the beast '666' and any part of '6' that also the middle number of Tesla space and vibration 3, 6, 9.

So, be happy and keep learning. God Bless You All.
NIH

Coffeebuff May 14, 2019 8:04pm | Post# 86

Fully agree, have acheived the down load and have it all functioning on my MT$, have a very nice short AC opened.

Green pips to you all

robots4me May 14, 2019 11:34pm | Post# 87

@Nih98 -- I've been looking forward to visiting your new thread, and just now downloaded and installed everything.

To be honest -- I can't believe it. Beautiful indicators, template and explanations. You are much too generous. I will enjoy using your tools.

aaven May 15, 2019 3:13am | Post# 88

{quote} {quote} {quote} Hi Bro @Centuripe and @Aaven, I already shared here better option than this MTF Fractal indi, our Master SwingMan Fractal Lines Indi, that give you more quick visual information about Higher Level Fractals Dimension, with 3 steps levels. You could use this tool with exactly same manner as my explanation in how to use MTF Fractal Indi. I can't share the MTF Fractal Indi in public here, due there's part of it/snippets price formula that I should keep it. Actually, what I shared in Post 1 could give you consistent profit as...
Thanks Nih for taking the time...

XorcisM- May 15, 2019 4:53am | Post# 89

Hello brother, Good to see your own thread. Trying your template. Looks amazing. Subscribed Interesting 3 6 9 I am big fan of Tesla.

-SuraJ

nunez1 May 15, 2019 10:28am | Post# 90

Thanks Nih for this thread, I have a question do you use the 4H TF trend to trade the 15m TF in other words if the 4H TF is south your only looking for short trades in the 15M TF?

Nih98 May 15, 2019 11:00am | Post# 91

Thanks Nih for this thread, I have a question do you use the 4H TF trend to trade the 15m TF in other words if the 4H TF is south your only looking for short trades in the 15M TF?
Hi Bro, Yes just like traditional trend follower system, If H4 and H1 pointing south, then we looking at M15 pull back to enter short at bullish candle close.

Regards
NIH

nunez1 May 15, 2019 12:01pm | Post# 92

{quote} Hi Bro, Yes just like traditional trend follower system, If H4 and H1 pointing south, then we looking at M15 pull back to enter short at bullish candle close. Regards NIH
Thank you NiH

aaven May 15, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 93

GBP/JPY M15 {image} Look at the last couple hours price action dance in the main chart. Look at 'where are we now' in RSI sub windows in relation with Median (level 50). Look at TMA band mid line (LWMA 66) in main chart and LWMA 66 RSI Watch for 'side shifting' NIH
Nih,

Thank you so much for generously sharing your time and experience...

Could you please clarify the below for me:

"Where we are now in RSI Sub Window'

Blue Line/Aqua is the RSI{666}|| Gold Line is LWMA({6} Applied to RSI Data|| Salmon Line is LWMA{66} Applied to RSI Data.

We are using the 50 Level as the Median/Equilibrium Line.

1. For Sell: Is it enough if the Actual RSI {Blue Line/Aqua} crosses below the 50 level or do we need to wait for the RSI's Averages{Gold and Salmon Lines} to cross as below well?

2. If looking at 4 HR Time Frame do you look for just cross of 50 Level or wait for Close below 50 Level in the RSI window? before switching to Hourly/15 Min TF.

Thank You once again

Nih98 May 15, 2019 5:49pm | Post# 94

{quote} Nih, Thank you so much for generously sharing your time and experience... Could you please clarify the below for me: "Where we are now in RSI Sub Window' Blue Line/Aqua is the RSI{666}|| Gold Line is LWMA({6} Applied to RSI Data|| Salmon Line is LWMA{66} Applied to RSI Data. We are using the 50 Level as the Median/Equilibrium Line. 1. For Sell: Is it enough if the Actual RSI {Blue Line/Aqua} crosses below the 50 level or do we need to wait for the RSI's Averages{Gold and Salmon Lines} to cross as below well? 2. If looking...
Hi Bro, Will try to answer step by step soon.. Thanks

NIH

kellycml May 15, 2019 9:16pm | Post# 95

Hi Nih98,
Thank you for sharing your trade strategy here.

I am wondering how to read the blue and red line connecting the fractals in Swingman's fractal level indicator. If you don't mind can you show me the "light"? Thanks.

rajandaas May 15, 2019 9:40pm | Post# 96

Hi All, this is my first thread here at FF. Please forgive my bad English, it's not my native language. I'm lazy so maybe some questions remain unanswered, maybe because I'm hesitate to answer or maybe because I don't know the answers. Please join the discussion if you like, but when I don't like your post(s) then I will minimize it and don't ask the reason why..lol I will try to share my useless limited knowledge and experiences in my journey as noob in this financial business and some tools too if necessary. Usually I create my own tools or try...

Hi Nih98,

Are the MAs (6 and 66) in the RSI window SMAs, EMAs or LWMAs? And what is the period to be used in the RSI?

Would appreciate your answer sir.

Your northern neighbour

Rajnidas

kellycml May 15, 2019 9:50pm | Post# 97

{quote} Hi Nih98, Are the MAs (6 and 66) in the RSI window SMAs, EMAs or LWMAs? And what is the period to be used in the RSI? Would appreciate your answer sir. Your northern neighbour Rajnidas
Hi Raj,

I use Nih's template. The RSI is set to period 666. The 2 MAs in the RSI are LWMA, first is MA6 and second one is MA66.

Nih98 May 15, 2019 10:47pm | Post# 98

{quote} Hi Nih98, Are the MAs (6 and 66) in the RSI window SMAs, EMAs or LWMAs? And what is the period to be used in the RSI? Would appreciate your answer sir. Your northern neighbour Rajnidas
Hi Bro @Rajandaas, you could use my template and then look at the setting of each indicators.

{quote} Hi Raj, I use Nih's template. The RSI is set to period 666. The 2 MAs in the RSI are LWMA, first is MA6 and second one is MA66.
Thank You Bro @Kellycml.

Hi Nih98, Thank you for sharing your trade strategy here. I am wondering how to read the blue and red line connecting the fractals in Swingman's fractal level indicator. If you don't mind can you show me the "light"? Thanks.
In General, the 'combination' between upper TL and lower TL that connecting the last 2 'extremes' (HH LH LL HL) use for projecting 'direction' and 'volatility'.
For example, if both upper and lower TLs pointing up in approximately 45 degree angle, and in small distance between them, it represent 'normal up grinding day', until the price 'break' the TL Channel.

I will try to explaining part by part of my template, but still don't have time to prepare the visual explanations.

Hope you understand and best regards
NIH

kellycml May 15, 2019 11:00pm | Post# 99

{quote} Thank You Bro @Kellycml. {quote} In General, the 'combination' between upper TL and lower TL that connecting the last 2 'extremes' (HH LH LL HL) use for projecting 'direction' and 'volatility'. For example, if both upper and lower TLs pointing up in approximately 45 degree angle, and in small distance between them, it represent 'normal up grinding day', until the price 'break' the TL Channel. I will try to explaining part by part of my template, but still don't have time to prepare the visual explanations. Hope you understand and best regards...
Thank you for your time Nih. I look forward to learn more from you.

Nih98 May 15, 2019 11:04pm | Post# 100

1 Attachment(s)
About Salmon..LOL

Click to Enlarge

Name: Salmon.jpg
Size: 467 KB

The salmon is an important creature in several strands of Celtic mythology and poetry, which often associated them with wisdom and venerability.

In Irish mythology, a creature called the Salmon of Knowledge[113] plays key role in the tale The Boyhood Deeds of Fionn. In the tale, the Salmon will grant powers of knowledge to whoever eats it, and is sought by poet Finn Eces for seven years. Finally Finn Eces catches the fish and gives it to his young pupil, Fionn mac Cumhaill, to prepare it for him. However, Fionn burns his thumb on the salmon's juices, and he instinctively puts it in his mouth. In so doing, he inadvertently gains the Salmon's wisdom. Elsewhere in Irish mythology, the salmon is also one of the incarnations of both Tuan mac Cairill[114] and Fintan mac Bchra.[115]

Salmon also feature in Welsh mythology. In the prose tale Culhwch and Olwen, the Salmon of Llyn Llyw is the oldest animal in Britain, and the only creature who knows the location of Mabon ap Modron. After speaking to a string of other ancient animals who do not know his whereabouts, King Arthur's men Cai and Bedwyr are led to the Salmon of Llyn Llyw, who lets them ride its back to the walls of Mabon's prison in Gloucester.[116]

In Norse mythology, after Loki tricked the blind god Hr into killing his brother Baldr, Loki jumped into a river and transformed himself into a salmon to escape punishment from the other gods. When they held out a net to trap him he attempted to leap over it but was caught by Thor who grabbed him by the tail with his hand, and this is why the salmon's tail is tapered.[117]

Salmon are central spiritually and culturally to Native American mythology on the Pacific coast, from the Haida and Coast Salish peoples, to the Nuu-chah-nulth peoples in British Columbia.[118]

So, watch the 'Salmon'..

NIH

© Forex Factory