Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   NIH98 Journal of Whatever (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=915096)

Nih98 May 8, 2019 6:49am | Post# 1

NIH98 Journal of Whatever

5 Attachment(s)
Hi All, this is my first thread here at FF. Please forgive my bad English, it's not my native language. I'm lazy so maybe some questions remain unanswered, maybe because I'm hesitate to answer or maybe because I don't know the answers.

Please join the discussion if you like, but when I don't like your post(s) then I will minimize it and don't ask the reason why..lol

I will try to share my useless limited knowledge and experiences in my journey as noob in this financial business and some tools too if necessary. Usually I create my own tools or try to mods someone else creation that I think interesting and the source code available publicly.

So once again welcome to my 'Whatever' Journal.

Wish You All The Best and Enjoy.
NIH
========================================================================
As my friend OAPdave request, here is one of 'for FX RSI and Friends' (actually in relation with Robots4Me thread about Fractal lines)
template that could use in any time frame and FX instruments (not for stocks or indices, or else).

Here we go.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 147 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD M30 - Fractal TMA RSI explanation.png
Size: 1.6 MB

Rar or Zip Version(How to load your custom indicators and templates to your MT4 platform go to Post 168);
NIH98 Fractals TMA RSI.rar
NIH98 Fractals TMA RSI.zip

Update : May, 16, 2019
I already get permission from Master SwingMan to share my mod version of his great tool "smSmallWick AvgSlopeLog v3.0" Indicator, with specific setting to 'matched' our Fractal TMA RSI set up. so here we go.
smSmallWick AvgSlopeLog_v3.1.ex4
Hope it help
NIH

Addition: June, 15, 2019
I want to put this Dr.Corvin Codirla PhD interview video series (30 short videos) here in post 1, because many PMs to me that ask general questions could get answers from the videos. I strongly suggest you to watch all the 30 short videos series to understand in general what is FX business environment, and if you want to look at market like I do, so we could see from similar point of view, that will make more easier to discuss further.
Inserted Video

Enjoy.
NIH

centuripe May 8, 2019 7:09am | Post# 2

Hi NIH
Thanks for sharing!
looking forward to your next posts and explications

munchie May 8, 2019 7:16am | Post# 3

Hi Nih98,
I am happy to join your journal, I am your fan and i know you are not going to laugh at me. Thanks for you decision .Every one need you man.I like your explanation and I l like your RSI + MA alot even i have not use it yet.

skyway May 8, 2019 7:26am | Post# 4

Thanks uncle. Now I have a home visit on FF when I'm bored.

munchie May 8, 2019 7:29am | Post# 5

Hi Nih98,
I can not open your rar ,I dont know why may be my pc .You do have the other form to open it .Thanks, I like your dashboard ( number 4) ,where can I find it .Thanks
Munchie

OAPDave May 8, 2019 7:30am | Post# 6

Thank you my friend I know I am going to enjoy the journey
OAPDavw

Nih98 May 8, 2019 7:33am | Post# 7

Hi Nih98, I can not open your rar ,I dont know why may be my pc .You do have the other form to open it .Thanks, I like your dashboard ( number 4) ,where can I find it .Thanks Munchie
Will try to upload zip version.
Thank for info Mai

Regards
NIH

parisboy May 8, 2019 7:48am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
Volatility (amplitude of Cycles) has been divided by 2
Click to Enlarge

Name: NIH98 DIVISION BY 2 OF THE VOLATILITY.png
Size: 4.6 MB

munchie May 8, 2019 9:05am | Post# 9

Hi Nih98,
Finally I got all from your zip.Thanks for open your journal ,make me post more because you gave me a courage to post.
Cheer
Munchie

44johnw May 8, 2019 9:37am | Post# 10

I like the way you teach and your thoughts on trading
Thanks for opening your own thread
Thanks Nih98

Cheers John

OAPDave May 8, 2019 10:26am | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Nih98
I seem to have made some kind of mistake during downloading the indicators, do I need a password ?
Thanks
Dave
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDSBM15.png
Size: 84 KB

handy148 May 8, 2019 10:31am | Post# 12

Hi Dave - password is :-

free_at_FF

OAPDave May 8, 2019 10:40am | Post# 13

Hi Dave - password is :- free_at_FF
Thank you mate, seen you about but as I have no interest in the Dax had nothing really to say, hope you are keeping well, are you still in touch with any of the old crew
Thanks
Dave

Nih98 May 8, 2019 10:40am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Nih98 I seem to have made some kind of mistake during downloading the indicators, do I need a password ? Thanks Dave {image}
Here Brother;

Click to Enlarge

Size: 60 KB

NIH

Nih98 May 8, 2019 10:45am | Post# 15

2 Attachment(s)
EUR/GBP worth to watch , already beyond ADR range, and already 'eat' many levels.. lol

Click to Enlarge

Size: 170 KB

How to set targets (TPs).. base on RSI levels

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSD M30 - RSI TMA targets setup example.png
Size: 121 KB

NIH

OAPDave May 8, 2019 11:19am | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Nih98 & handy148
Thank you
ps
Just need to finish setting my fractal levels
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDSBM15.png
Size: 68 KB

Nih98 May 8, 2019 11:23am | Post# 17

Nih98 & handy148 Thank you ps Just need to finish setting my fractal levels {image}
Hi Bro, you don't use the template including in the rar/zip ?

OAPDave May 8, 2019 11:48am | Post# 18

{quote} Hi Bro, you don't use the template including in the rar/zip ?
Just wanted to slowly build the chart up, slowly studying what each indicator does, is it important at this stage to have the Symbol changer and Time box showing on the chart
Dave

munchie May 8, 2019 1:01pm | Post# 19

Hi Nih98,
Your temple can not move with symbol change , It can not move from H1 to different time ,it stuck the same number ,but I can change the new indi you sent in your package ,the only thing with market time it happen the same screen like the other member.Now I can change mine too.Thanks.
Munchie

FXState May 8, 2019 5:05pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
@Nih98 you have so much in your arsenal. Good thread.

Swing observation -
Click to Enlarge

Name: Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.08_22h02m39s_038_.png
Size: 163 KB

© Forex Factory