Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Consecutive Candles Williams %R and Volume with 55EMA Baseline (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=914079)

aaven May 16, 2019 10:21am | Post# 101

Most are labeled in the comments in the pic. I am trading gold 15min to daily Chris
Thanks Chris...

salimc May 16, 2019 3:34pm | Post# 102

{quote} Thanks Chris...
Trader like you should trade real not in paper lol

aaven May 16, 2019 3:41pm | Post# 103

{quote} Trader like you should trade real not in paper lol
LOL

cfudge May 16, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 104

{quote} Trader like you should trade real not in paper lol
Those are live trades on a real account. I am only paper trading the other XAU pairs and WTI all on 4hr.

Chris

aaven May 17, 2019 1:34am | Post# 105

{quote} Those are live trades on a real account. I am only paper trading the other XAU pairs and WTI all on 4hr. Chris
Chris,

Salim's message was directed at me and he was not implying anything towards you...

Thanks

salimc May 17, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 106

{quote} Those are live trades on a real account. I am only paper trading the other XAU pairs and WTI all on 4hr. Chris
Thats were nice to know. Just was joking! lol

salimc May 17, 2019 5:19pm | Post# 107

{quote} I showed it on the bottom screen of my first post. For the first order entry condition was: 1. %R in oversold area 2. "VolumeAndVolatility update" - green 3. wlxFractals previously painted a reversing rhombus 4. "consecutive candles 1_02" drew an arrow with a dot 5. if we take the Kiosotto signals into account (third screen), then the histogram level is above two thresholds: 15 and 21. The second order by the usual rules.
Nice explanation

salimc May 18, 2019 7:38am | Post# 108

[quote=Genry_05;12272982]{quote} Good day, Salim! To improve the forecast, you can use the statistical advantage. This approach is used in the indicator "consecutive candles" which checks two candles to search for price impulses in the direction of %R, but how effective is it? To answer this question, check with what probability the reversal occurs after X-consecutive candles in one direction. As a result, we will get more reliable settings for candle filtering. According to the results

Hello Genry_05,
Sorry for my late reply as I have to take care of certain other things (I am not a full-time trader). You have suggested that the entry criteria will improve if we add 2 more filters like wlxFractals and Kiosotto. So now we will be needing to have 5 indicators with this system.
It will be helpful for all of us if you can show us a trade example using these 5 indicators marking the entry and exit.
Thanks,
Salim

Genry_05 May 18, 2019 10:21am | Post# 109

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Genry_05, Sorry for my late reply as I have to take care of certain other things (I am not a full-time trader). You have suggested that the entry criteria will improve if we add 2 more filters like wlxFractals and Kiosotto. So now we will be needing to have 5 indicators with this system. It will be helpful for all of us if you can show us a trade example using these 5 indicators marking the entry and exit. Thanks, Salim
Good day, Salim!
My reasoning is not final. The Kiosotto indicator with good probability denotes extremes. It is based on the RSI algorithm. With wlxFractals, things are worse - it only partially meets my requirements, but I have not yet met the better indicator .
I use these indicators to work with two orders.
For the first order entry condition was:
1.% R in extreme area
2. "VolumeAndVolatility update" - green or yellow
3. wlxFractals previously painted a reversing rhombus
4. the Kiosotto histogram level is above threshold
5. if confirmation is necessary, then we are still waiting for the signal "consecutive candles 1_02"
The second order is placed according to the rules of the system.
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15_usdCAD_Fr+Kio.png
Size: 51 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15_xauusd_Fr+Kio.png
Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15_usdJPY_Fr+Kio.png
Size: 55 KB

salimc May 18, 2019 10:57am | Post# 110

{quote} Good day, Salim! My reasoning is not final. The Kiosotto indicator with good probability denotes extremes. It is based on the RSI algorithm. With wlxFractals, things are worse - it only partially meets my requirements, but I have not yet met the better indicator . I use these indicators to work with two orders. For the first order entry condition was: 1.% R in extreme area 2. "VolumeAndVolatility update" - green or yellow 3. wlxFractals previously painted a reversing rhombus 4. the Kiosotto histogram level is above threshold 5. if confirmation...
Hi Genry,
Maybe recently you are trying with these indicators. TF is 15. Instrument any, right? Thanks

Genry_05 May 18, 2019 11:25am | Post# 111

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Genry, Maybe recently you are trying with these indicators. TF is 15. Instrument any, right? Thanks
Yes, I stayed on the TF who recommended cfudge.

I have another indicator that helps me make a decision. One trader offered me to correct of this indicators mistakes, I corrected, and then I saw the merits of this indicator. Together with Kiosotto, he helps me understand when %R makes a peak or pit in the extreme zone.
Now I will add it to the last screen and you will understand what I am writing about.

I hope that these indicators will help to get away from large drawdowns or from unnecessary SLs.
Successes, Colleagues!
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15_usdJPY_Fr+Kio+Abha.png
Size: 56 KB
NEW ABHAFXS TIMING V2L.mq4

salimc May 18, 2019 1:10pm | Post# 112

{quote} Yes, I stayed on the TF who recommended cfudge. I have another indicator that helps me make a decision. One trader offered me to correct of this indicators mistakes, I corrected, and then I saw the merits of this indicator. Together with Kiosotto, he helps me understand when %R makes a peak or pit in the extreme zone. Now I will add it to the last screen and you will understand what I am writing about. I hope that these indicators will help to get away from large drawdowns or from unnecessary SLs. Successes, Colleagues! {image} {file}
you corrected this indicators mistake means that you have corrected it by changing its settings or coding? Thank you mate

Genry_05 May 18, 2019 2:07pm | Post# 113

{quote} you corrected this indicators mistake means that you have corrected it by changing its settings or coding? Thank you mate
His settings were hidden - I made them available and added a second (external) channel.

salimc May 18, 2019 3:28pm | Post# 114

{quote} His settings were hidden - I made them available and added a second (external) channel.
I see. you are a coder then

Paket May 18, 2019 4:22pm | Post# 115

1 Attachment(s)
New Abhafxs timing V2L something wrong in my chart?
Click to Enlarge

Name: error.jpg
Size: 162 KB

kyen87 May 18, 2019 4:36pm | Post# 116

New Abhafxs timing V2L something wrong in my chart? {image}
I have the same problem..??

Genry_05 May 18, 2019 5:20pm | Post# 117

New Abhafxs timing V2L something wrong in my chart? {image}
{quote} I have the same problem..??
This icon shows on the chart the left edge of the channel in the basement.
To change the depth of the history you need to change the parameter giPeriod (default = 67)

I usually set this parameter by Fibonacci numbers or a multiple of the minutes of the trading day (377/360/233/144/89, etc.)
As you use the indicator, you will select the settings that are convenient for your trading.

Genry_05 May 18, 2019 6:20pm | Post# 118

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} ... So i better use my own way with Bollinger band. With BB you can gauge the market (at least which I do)....
I also have this filter option: the signal forms TMA MACD when it goes beyond the boundaries of Bollinger. Additionally, you can take into account the horizontal levels that are based on the ATR or StdDev.
For trading, we take TMA signals when %R (and ABHA) are in the overbought / oversold area.
TMA indicator does not draw and does not change signals.

cfudge has created an excellent base to which you can add refinement settings to your experience and taste.

In the trailer indicator and settings to him as in the screenshot. Just remove the .txt extension from the file name.
TMA-M15.set.TXT
TMAcenteredMACD_BBv1ea128gm.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15_usdJPY_Fr+Kio+Abha+(TMA-BB-ATR).png
Size: 83 KB

cfudge May 20, 2019 4:30pm | Post# 119

1 Attachment(s)
Please only post charts with the original template, Thank you.

We are still testing and we do not need to add/subtract anything at this early stage...let's all stay on original track.

Here is the template;williams2.tpl

Chris

Genry_05 May 20, 2019 5:57pm | Post# 120

1 Attachment(s)
Please only post charts with the original template, Thank you. We are still testing and we do not need to add/subtract anything at this early stage...let's all stay on original track. Here is the template;{file} Chris
Good, Chris!
The template is really great and to trade it in its pure form is also nice for a deposit.
Sorry for deviating from the rules of this topic.
Genry

Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd_H1.png
Size: 41 KB

© Forex Factory