Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

Go5 Oct 4, 2019 6:30am | Post# 1121

I trade the system on an Oanda account using 50:1 leverage. I cannot use higher leverage as I trade from USA. For position size, I use 0.01 lots per $600 of balance. All 28 pairs are traded using the 8 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD. All are traded on the 1 Hour chart. I use V5 of the EA. The EA settings are identical for all charts. I was having success with V5 so I never considered changing to V6. Here is an image of the settings I use for the EA V5: {image} Going down the list of the settings. - For the RMI Indicator, use...
Thanks for showing your system!

I wonder, how would you deal with an aprox. 2000 pips cumulative floating DD like from July23 ...Sept. 5th on AUDUSD, with only 50:1 leverage?
..Or do you close everything on Friday no matter what?

On H4 the floating DD would drop to aprox. 500 pips.

yohec Oct 4, 2019 7:18am | Post# 1122

{quote} Thanks for showing your system! I wonder, how would you deal with an aprox. 2000 pips cumulative floating DD like from July23 ...Sept. 5th on AUDUSD, with only 50:1 leverage? ..Or do you close everything on Friday no matter what? On H4 the floating DD would drop to aprox. 500 pips.
I would never hold a trade open for 6 weeks using this system. I rarely hold a trade more than 2 to 3 days. I have been closing all of my trades on Fridays, even if I have to take a small loss.

yohec Oct 4, 2019 9:38am | Post# 1123

{quote} The new V7 isn't running for me. May be a problem with the file? Saying it can't open V7 when trying to run it in strategy tester...
Cubbybgood, I have a question for you.

Is there a way to keep the EA from opening up a second position on the same pair when a new Inside Bar develops?

For example, I have a position open on GBP/CAD. An hour or two later, GBP/CAD develops another inside bar. I don't want to open another position when I already have one open. Yesterday, I had 3 pairs with multiple positions open, with the entry price very close on the second entry. Keep in mind that the second entry had nothing to do with the grid. It opened because of a second inside bar.

I am using v5. Thanks for your help.

Go5 Oct 4, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 1124

{quote} I would never hold a trade open for 6 weeks using this system. I rarely hold a trade more than 2 to 3 days. I have been closing all of my trades on Fridays, even if I have to take a small loss.

fx4money Oct 5, 2019 9:28am | Post# 1125

so which version is best guys? latest in 1st post is v6 ....

fx4money Oct 5, 2019 9:32am | Post# 1126

where is the v5?

yohec Oct 6, 2019 11:15am | Post# 1127

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} When you've had multiple trades open for the same pair -- Oanda didn't flag the trade(s) for two or more trades/same pair / TP rule? I also have Oanda (sounds like we are in the same time zone) -- and a couple of weeks ago they froze my account because the EA created that situation...
I've been thinking about this problem you have. I think if you use the inputs to the EA as I show here, you won't have the problem anymore. This way, your trades are made without a TP in place. But the EA will still close the trade if you reach the TP you want.

Click to Enlarge

Name: CubbyTP.jpg
Size: 97 KB

Mianlien Oct 6, 2019 2:46pm | Post# 1128

Hello Yohec,
Could you tell what Time Frame (TF) do you set ?? M30,H1,H4??
I'll try it my Broker LMFX I do not know it works or not ?

Thank you

yohec Oct 6, 2019 3:03pm | Post# 1129

Hello Yohec, Could you tell what Time Frame (TF) do you set ?? M30,H1,H4?? I'll try it my Broker LMFX I do not know it works or not ? Thank you
I use H1 charts.

Dogalot7 Oct 6, 2019 5:13pm | Post# 1130

{quote} I've been thinking about this problem you have. I think if you use the inputs to the EA as I show here, you won't have the problem anymore. This way, your trades are made without a TP in place. But the EA will still close the trade if you reach the TP you want. {image}
Thanks! I'll try that

yohec Oct 7, 2019 7:47am | Post# 1131

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the updated results using the trading method I introduced in Post #1111.

Name:  CubbyRes.JPG
Views: 1115
Size:  18 KB

wpacino Oct 7, 2019 8:57am | Post# 1132

I will only be responding to questions on my thread I find value in. Make sure to watch my videos before commenting! I want this thread to be as constructive as possible! May 31st update! I Just released V5 of my EA. This version includes a SL. Check it out below... I'm Back! Hello everyone! It's been a while. I have something to share with everyone. I've been so tired of all the scams out there when it comes to garbage forex products I've decided to release my most prized EA to the public for free! It's my time to give back! My EA has been worked...

1. Cubbybgood
  2. this is defently the best Ea ever , i have made a backtest and with 100 EUR it worked fine , 8 orders 40 EUR profit, where can you find better ?
  3. thanks a million man, the only think that the Ea does not work with martingale even if i tick it in the settings , can you pleasee tell me why ??

timidave Oct 7, 2019 10:04am | Post# 1133

{quote} Cubbybgood this is defently the best Ea ever , i have made a backtest and with 100 EUR it worked fine , 8 orders 40 EUR profit, where can you find better ? thanks a million man, the only think that the Ea does not work with martingale even if i tick it in the settings , can you pleasee tell me why ??
Good EA, no doubt. But backtest for a longer time. Just an advice.

wpacino Oct 7, 2019 12:02pm | Post# 1134

{quote} Good EA, no doubt. But backtest for a longer time. Just an advice.
thanks for your prompt answer , i need absolutely to add Martingale to recover some small losses , but the Ea does not apply martingale i don't know why , can you help me with that please ??

raylin Oct 7, 2019 3:05pm | Post# 1135

Hi guys
I have just finished reading the first 27 pages of the thread and stopped once I saw a guy had lost a $17000 dollar account
There seems to be two fundamental problem with this trading system and that is it works in side ways markets but not in trending market

The second problem is the size of the trigger candles example In the middle of the night you might get inside candles on the 30 min chart that trigger one which is 3 pips and the 2 nd which is 4 pips high Although its an inside bar I would not say its a valid entry
I have a solution for the trending market but not for the inside bar problem
Using the daily chart display the RMI indicator
Plot your trigger lines 30 and 70 or 35 and 65 If the indicator as crossed into the top zone and then crossed back down again though 65 or 70 lines set up the EA only to trade SHORTS on the EA on the 30 minute chart
If the signal line goes down through the bottom line and crosses upward then take only LONG TRADES on the 30 minute chart
I also use a 21 ema on the daily chart for further confirmation of the trend
I don'know whether there as been any fundamental changes in the system since page 27 but will read on if I get a positive answer

Cubbybgood Oct 7, 2019 4:09pm | Post# 1136

Hey people!

I just released a new version of the RMI EA on my website! V7 is free for everybody to use. It doesn't include the trend filter that a gracious member did here but... It is solid and should give you some good long lasting performance. I recommend experimenting with the settings in V7. So many ways to trade my EA!

Download the EA here for free!
https://bestfreeforexea.com/rmi-ea-robot-free-1

kofix11 Oct 7, 2019 5:08pm | Post# 1137

Hey people! I just released a new version of the RMI EA on my website! V7 is free for everybody to use. It doesn't include the trend filter that a gracious member did here but... It is solid and should give you some good long lasting performance. I recommend experimenting with the settings in V7. So many ways to trade my EA! Download the EA here for free! https://bestfreeforexea.com/rmi-ea-robot-free-1
Thanks Cubbybgood!
But in my opinion; Grid and Martingale is not calculating profit the right way. Too often it ends in a loss after Grid and Martingale.
Have you tested this version?

pipchef Oct 8, 2019 1:20am | Post# 1138

Hey people! I just released a new version of the RMI EA on my website! V7 is free for everybody to use. It doesn't include the trend filter that a gracious member did here but... It is solid and should give you some good long lasting performance. I recommend experimenting with the settings in V7. So many ways to trade my EA! Download the EA here for free! https://bestfreeforexea.com/rmi-ea-robot-free-1
Hi, Cubbybgood,
What is the difference between this version and the previous one? It looks like the set file is a bit different but the parameters are the same. Thanks.

wpacino Oct 8, 2019 7:10am | Post# 1139

{quote} Thanks Cubbybgood! But in my opinion; Grid and Martingale is not calculating profit the right way. Too often it ends in a loss after Grid and Martingale. Have you tested this version?
hi, good Morning,

does martingale works for you? I believe that it will works for sure because the Ea does not have consecutive losses which is dangerous when using martingale.

the Only problem that martingale does not work for me at all , the size never double , i'm using XM in a Demo account.

can you please tell me if i have to tick martingale or just set it true ?

Best regards.

wpacino Oct 8, 2019 11:56am | Post# 1140

Hi Cubbybgood

i'm using Xm and i can say that the V6 works better, the v7 takes more trades on the same day sometimes but they are micro trading of 0.01 profit each, and the losses are bigger like 0.19 cents.

the martingale stills don't work in the v6 and the v7, i didn't change anything in the settings and I've tried in many different time frame.

© Forex Factory