Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

varseb Aug 22, 2019 1:39pm | Post# 1021

1 Attachment(s)
Bonjour, je teste cette année avec 100 en démo depuis le 13 aout 2019
Lot 0.01
C'est le résultat à ce moment (bot tourne 24/24 sur vps)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20190823_062441.jpg
Size: 120 KB

timidave Aug 23, 2019 12:44am | Post# 1022

Hello Cubbybgood, many thanks for giving us your EA for free. I really love the last version; version 6 and have been using it on my live account. Personally, i feel EA's will always perform better when they can avoid high impact news releases. Yes, i checked those those days the bigger losses occurred and went back in time to check the forex calender and compared it with your account with myfxbook here; https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-75-pip/170032. I noticed, most of the bigger losses occurred during major news releases. So, the way i've been trading your EA on my live account is to work around the major news releases, i avoid been in a trade at such times. Therefore i will suggest, in the nearest future, that you put a news filter in the EA, that will enable the EA trade around major news releases. That way, you'll increase the profitability and consistency with your EA. If i had the rare opportunity to have had your source code, i would have done that right away on my copy. I also sincerely look forward for an MQL5 version of your EA just in case MT4 is faced out in the future. Many thanks!

drsa1970 Aug 24, 2019 3:07am | Post# 1023

Cubbybgood,
Thanks for your hard work and dedication so far. I am trading your EA on my live account as well and big losses happened when major news released and if there is a way that your valuable EA to manage trades during high impact news will definitely increase the profitability.

Cubbybgood Aug 25, 2019 5:00pm | Post# 1024

Hello Cubbybgood, many thanks for giving us your EA for free. I really love the last version; version 6 and have been using it on my live account. Personally, i feel EA's will always perform better when they can avoid high impact news releases. Yes, i checked those those days the bigger losses occurred and went back in time to check the forex calender and compared it with your account with myfxbook here; https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-75-pip/170032. I noticed,...

I will continue to work on the RMI EA. A news filter could be a good fit for it at this point.

By the way...They have made me a commercial member here now. I'm Very frustrating about this. Just keep in mind, I will likely NEVER post in the commercial section as i don't plan to sell anything. Someone got me in trouble here because of my website. No links were posted here on FF but you know...I probably made that person or person's mad in some way.

Anyway, moving past that. I've taken down all commercial content on my website as it was clear my followers didn't want that. I'm now just going to be trading and improving my EA's

dgeorge35 Aug 26, 2019 4:02am | Post# 1025

{quote} I will continue to work on the RMI EA. A news filter could be a good fit for it at this point. By the way...They have made me a commercial member here now. I'm Very frustrating about this. Just keep in mind, I will likely NEVER post in the commercial section as i don't plan to sell anything. Someone got me in trouble here because of my website. No links were posted here on FF but you know...I probably made that person or person's mad in some way. Anyway, moving past that. I've taken down all commercial content on my website as it was clear...
Cubby keep up the good work, ive been using your EA's on a small account for a little while now and they are fantastic, forget the haters bro, and yeah a news filter would be good addition look forward to hearing more.

Jydehakins Aug 26, 2019 4:55am | Post# 1026

{quote} I will continue to work on the RMI EA. A news filter could be a good fit for it at this point. By the way...They have made me a commercial member here now. I'm Very frustrating about this. Just keep in mind, I will likely NEVER post in the commercial section as i don't plan to sell anything. Someone got me in trouble here because of my website. No links were posted here on FF but you know...I probably made that person or person's mad in some way. Anyway, moving past that. I've taken down all commercial content on my website as it was clear...
Cubbygood well done great job you re doing here with your free EA much more better than a purchased one...
Yes a news filter would be great and also don't forget to add an option to trade on percentage of account balance very important this way one can set the EA to trade Risk 3,5 or 10 of account balance... Personally love this option instead of the fixed lots size. Thank you and well done

varseb Aug 28, 2019 9:09am | Post# 1027

1 Attachment(s)
For info, this is the accunt at this time

Thanks for this ea
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20190828_150827.jpg
Size: 146 KB

JimmyAlgo Aug 29, 2019 3:15am | Post# 1028

I would be super grateful if someone would be kind enough to load this EA (if the author permits?) into the database at www.iMetaTrade.com. It's a site to share free EA's and Indicators, and this one looks really good!

Thank you!

www.imetatrade.com

egi1610 Aug 29, 2019 4:19am | Post# 1029

I started to get today with V3 error message:
"Serial Number is wrong, pls contact ****@***.com"

So I downloaded V6 and tried this one but get the same, anyone have an idea what is wrong?
thanks for help!

Dogalot7 Aug 29, 2019 9:18am | Post# 1030

I started to get today with V3 error message: "Serial Number is wrong, pls contact ****@***.com" So I downloaded V6 and tried this one but get the same, anyone have an idea what is wrong? thanks for help!
open the EA properties and at the top add Chubbybgood

egi1610 Aug 30, 2019 6:16am | Post# 1031

{quote} open the EA properties and at the top add Chubbybgood
thanks that helped! just needed noncaps: chubbybgood

itsDavid Aug 30, 2019 7:27pm | Post# 1032

{quote} Cubbygood well done great job you re doing here with your free EA much more better than a purchased one... Yes a news filter would be great and also don't forget to add an option to trade on percentage of account balance very important this way one can set the EA to trade Risk 3,5 or 10 of account balance... Personally love this option instead of the fixed lots size. Thank you and well done
I would just like to add a quick note of support for the idea of adding a lot size by account % option for money management purposes. It would be a fantastic addition to an already great system. Thanks again for everything, it's really appreciated by myself and many other people here.

itsDavid Aug 30, 2019 7:44pm | Post# 1033

By the way. I understand that you're not looking to sell anything, and I can respect that. But at some point I don't think anyone would say that you shouldn't be earning a decent living from your work. Have you considered offering a monthly subscription to the real money version?

Dogalot7 Aug 31, 2019 5:04pm | Post# 1034

Have you considered offering a monthly subscription to the real money version?
Think that's what got him changed to commercial...

itsDavid Aug 31, 2019 5:26pm | Post# 1035

{quote} Think that's what got him changed to commercial...
Ah, fair enough. Wasn't trying to tread on any toes, I can delete the suggestion if it could cause issues?

Cubbybgood Sep 1, 2019 8:13am | Post# 1036

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everybody!

I've decided to release the source for my RMI EA. Hopefully people that make any modifications post them here! I think this EA is still strong but has room for improvement.

I hate how everything I do now has to be put in the commercial thread but hey, I only did this to the myself. I was toting the commercial line too closely. I've since stopped selling any products. I don't have plans to kick this back up anytime soon. Hopefully I can get my regular member status back at some point.
RMI_EA_inside_candle_V6_license_320.mq4

itsDavid Sep 1, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 1037

Thank you for doing this. I am sure there are many people here who will add to the EA and help make it even better than it already is.

itsDavid Sep 3, 2019 11:51am | Post# 1038

1 Attachment(s)
I've been testing the EA standalone on a few currencies and have been able to make it do pretty well on gold, trading the 5M charts. It is making around 3.5% a month in backtests (85% tick accuracy) with the attached set file.

Post your own tests and set files And if anyone makes any changes to the EA (such as adding money management or a news filter as has been discussed), please post the source file here. Let's keep this going for everyone.
XAUUSD 5M 3429924k Account.rar

varseb Sep 3, 2019 3:22pm | Post# 1039

1 Attachment(s)
The account at this time
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190903-211925_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Size: 223 KB

Dogalot7 Sep 3, 2019 4:55pm | Post# 1040

I've coded another EA with a % of balance feature. I'll see if I can modify this to include it. Unless someone else is already doing this? I am not sure if I have one with "news" filter or not, but I'll look.

© Forex Factory