Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

tony.stark Nov 27, 2019 11:41pm | Post# 1201

{quote} Yeah, I know! Free but not? Whaaa This is changing soon. I don't like it either. Still, my RMI EA is really good! I'm still giving it out currently when someone donates just $1. I'm not a mean person but I do recommend at least $10 lol! Originally it was free for anybody to use on any account. I had a donation tab up on my website for months and no one donated after they just downloaded the EA off my website for free. The trading world isn't very nice . This was why I changed it to donation required about a month ago. In the...
hi would v7 stop working on real account or does it have an expiration? I am currently testing on demo and was hoping to move to real account but if itís going to stop working once it becomes a commercial product Iíll stop testing for now

Cubbybgood Nov 28, 2019 10:32am | Post# 1202

{quote} hi would v7 stop working on real account or does it have an expiration? I am currently testing on demo and was hoping to move to real account but if itís going to stop working once it becomes a commercial product Iíll stop testing for now
If you already have RMI V7, you have a version that works on ANY account demo or live! Those that got my EA in the past 2 months got a fully working copy!

Cubbybgood Nov 28, 2019 10:36am | Post# 1203

Hello Everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've launched a refreshed version of my website today.

Everyone can now download and try my RMI and BlastBands EAs for free!

Head over to BestFreeForexEA.com to get your free copy!

blamshakk Nov 28, 2019 12:45pm | Post# 1204

congrats on the new website cubby, i will have a look where to donate. I have v6 running with very good performance. is that version due to expire or demo limited?

thanks, blam

{quote} If you already have RMI V7, you have a version that works on ANY account demo or live! Those that got my EA in the past 2 months got a fully working copy!

dribeabuchi Nov 28, 2019 9:42pm | Post# 1205

Hello Everybody! Happy Thanksgiving! I've launched a refreshed version of my website today. Everyone can now download and try my RMI and BlastBands EAs for free! Head over to BestFreeForexEA.com to get your free copy!
Hello good day sir,
What I see in your site is V1 demo Account.
Have you stopped giving it free?

Cubbybgood Nov 29, 2019 6:12am | Post# 1206

{quote} Hello good day sir, What I see in your site is V1 demo Account. Have you stopped giving it free?
I'm giving out DEMO account only versions for free now.

yohec Nov 29, 2019 10:15am | Post# 1207

2 Attachment(s)
All positions closed, finished trading for the week. Continued not trading GBP and AUD pairs. Total pairs traded = 15. Currencies traded are: CAD, CHF, EUR, JPY, NZD, USD.

This week closed with a small gain of 0.8%.

Following are the results after 16 weeks of trading. Still on target to average 1% profit per week.

Name:  CubbyRes.JPG
Views: 834
Size:  45 KB

Name:  CubbyChart.JPG
Views: 801
Size:  31 KB

wpacino Nov 30, 2019 7:52am | Post# 1208

All positions closed, finished trading for the week. Continued not trading GBP and AUD pairs. Total pairs traded = 15. Currencies traded are: CAD, CHF, EUR, JPY, NZD, USD. This week closed with a small gain of 0.8%. Following are the results after 16 weeks of trading. Still on target to average 1% profit per week. {image} {image}
Yohec , when you say all position closed means you close them manually or the Ea closes the positions ?

yohec Nov 30, 2019 9:07am | Post# 1209

{quote} Yohec , when you say all position closed means you close them manually or the Ea closes the positions ?
All I mean by that statement is that I don't have any open positions that I will carry into the weekend. I prefer not to hold any trades over the weekend in case of a big gap.

I try to close all positions of Friday at least 6 hours before the markets close for the week. If I wake up on Friday and I don't have any open positions, I will shut down the EA. If I have open positions, I will close them manually if they are in profit or near break even. I will only hold a trade over the weekend if it is in big drawdown, but I have rarely had to do this.

yohec Nov 30, 2019 10:14am | Post# 1210

Since I stopped trading the AUD pairs as well as the GBP pairs, I can now increase my position size based on account size. I was calculating the position size using 0.01 lots per $500. I am now using 0.01 lots per $400.

Based on the new calculation, my profit for this past week would have been 1.0% instead of 0.8% as I showed in my Weekly Update post.

wpacino Nov 30, 2019 10:22am | Post# 1211

Since I stopped trading the AUD pairs as well as the GBP pairs, I can now increase my position size based on account size. I was calculating the position size using 0.01 lots per $500. I am now using 0.01 lots per $400. Based on the new calculation, my profit for this past week would have been 1.0% instead of 0.8% as I showed in my Weekly Update post.
Yohac EURGBP is the best to trade with this Ea , i told you before.

You have simply to stop trading the others if you want to have Great results.

yohec Nov 30, 2019 11:24am | Post# 1212

{quote} Yohac EURGBP is the best to trade with this Ea , i told you before. You have simply to stop trading the others if you want to have Great results.
OK, I may try testing EURGBP alone on a separate account. Do you use the H1 chart?

wpacino Nov 30, 2019 11:26am | Post# 1213

{quote} OK, I may try testing EURGBP alone on a separate account. Do you use the H1 chart?
h1 chart yes , EURGBP just backtest it with the normal settings you will see the difference , you can put 100 eur on it you will see the results

Cubbybgood Nov 30, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 1214

So the RMI EA was originally designed for the EURGBP pair.

I stopped using the pair as a main focus during all the brexit drama in 2017 when the eur ran against the gbp 1000s of pips with very few pullbacks. I liked the pair a lot because of itís typically low volatility and ranging behavior but brexit kinda changed the pairs personality causing unpredictability. Itís still a decent pair to trade but itís lost quite a bit of its luster. I think it could be a good addition to someone thatís using the RMI EA on multiple pairs.

wpacino Nov 30, 2019 12:24pm | Post# 1215

So the RMI EA was originally designed for the EURGBP pair. I stopped using the pair as a main focus during all the brexit drama in 2017 when the eur ran against the gbp 1000s of pips with very few pullbacks. I liked the pair a lot because of itís typically low volatility and ranging behavior but brexit kinda changed the pairs personality causing unpredictability. Itís still a decent pair to trade but itís lost quite a bit of its luster. I think it could be a good addition to someone thatís using the RMI EA on multiple pairs.
i'm using it for 5 days on Real Account only for EURGBP and it works fine ( for the Moment ) i will give you the results in the Next weeks.

Blastbands as well on this pair is good on the demo account but i see a lot of losing trades not like the V7 is almost 99% successful trades.

Cubbybgood Nov 30, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 1216

{quote} i'm using it for 5 days on Real Account only for EURGBP and it works fine ( for the Moment ) i will give you the results in the Next weeks. Blastbands as well on this pair is good on the demo account but i see a lot of losing trades not like the V7 is almost 99% successful trades.
Both the blastbands and RMI EA have about the same win rate over the long-term. The trading strategies differ drastically so it’s difficult to compare the 2 EA’s. One takes 20-30 trades a day (all closing in overall profit) while the other takes 2-5 trades a week depending on how many pairs your trading.

Not sure what losing trades you’re talking about... lol.

Check the BlastBands stats here.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lil...rategy/3537125

yohec Nov 30, 2019 4:07pm | Post# 1217

{quote}

Check the BlastBands stats here. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/lil...rategy/3537125
What leverage were you using?

Cubbybgood Nov 30, 2019 4:14pm | Post# 1218

{quote} What leverage were you using?
50:1 leverage. I wanted to do it right this time starting with a smaller 50:1 leverage account instead of starting high at 500:1 leverage. Itís much easier to scale up rather than down.

The strategy is also fifo compliant.

Cubbybgood Dec 1, 2019 11:46pm | Post# 1219

2 Attachment(s)

I don't like doing promo messages. I will keep them to a minimum in this thread as I want things to stay constructive.

We are in holiday sale time so....

I have a Cyber Monday only sale going on!

$244 for the RMI + BlastBands EA together!

(Retail = $296)

I have another sale going through January 1st

1 Real account RMI EA License = $97 (retail = $197)

1 Real account BlastBands EA License = $197 (retail price =$297)

Prices will increase January 2nd to...

RMI EA = $197

BlastBands EA = $297

Check out the sales at BestFreeForexEA.com

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-01_2350.png
Size: 56 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-12-01_2351.png
Size: 65 KB

jox51 Dec 2, 2019 9:06pm | Post# 1220

Thanks, just took advantage of this deal. Still waiting for the EA's.

© Forex Factory