Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

artico01 Aug 7, 2019 1:12pm | Post# 981

{quote} Hi artico01, Can you share the settings? or it's in default? The lots are different I see. Thanks in advance
Default settings (in version 6 of the EA) which is what I have activated for the indicated currency pairs (GBPCAD, AUDCAD, NZDCAD). The lots are set by the EA. This morning it used 0.50 but now it has three operations open with 0.47

artico01 Aug 9, 2019 2:50am | Post# 982

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
Yesterday results (19-08-08)

Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-08-08.png
Size: 370 KB

Jydehakins Aug 9, 2019 3:44am | Post# 983

Hi, Yesterday results (19-08-08) Thanks {image}
If I may ask what is your account start up capital

RochaTheRock Aug 9, 2019 5:07am | Post# 984

Hi, Yesterday results (19-08-08) Thanks {image}
Good morning!

Your lot size is different compared to mine, I guess it is calculate based on capital. My demo account only have 1k and the lots are always 0.01.
It's possible to modify the lot size within the EA?
I have been testing for the second day now and still just 1 minor loss.

Thanks a lot Cubbybgood for your effort and devotion!

artico01 Aug 9, 2019 1:38pm | Post# 985

{quote} If I may ask what is your account start up capital
It's a demo account with 48426 EUR. I did a lot of tests with other EAs and indicators and in fact I have in this same account an EA for a currency basket. I don't know how lots are modified. I use the default EA settings. I assume that based on Equity, the EA determines the lot.
In my case with 48000 EUR the risk per trade must be 0.1%, this is 0.48 lots.

I think that the amount won is not important, but the amount of pips earned daily and that equity is always above the balance

Dogalot7 Aug 9, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 986

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder why it got in here?
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1776
Size:  17 KB

adnan1199 Aug 11, 2019 9:23pm | Post# 987

i tried this EA bask test always buy never open sell positions ???

i dont think its profitable

marcusleewc Aug 11, 2019 10:44pm | Post# 988

1 Attachment(s)
i am using the default settings at the moment. But i find that there is no TP in the settings?

How do you guys set on the TP? Trailing Stop TP or fixed TP?

Please advise...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 123.png
Size: 56 KB

Dogalot7 Aug 12, 2019 6:45pm | Post# 989

But i find that there is no TP in the settings? How do you guys set on the TP? Trailing Stop TP or fixed TP? Please advise... {image}
There is an entry for both of those. I personally use the Trailing stop and a TP... The Take Profit doesn't have a "header" like the Close by Pips profit or the Trailing Stop -- the TP is below the "Hedge" section - about halfway between it and the Trailing Stop entries.

melskie Aug 13, 2019 9:51pm | Post# 990

1 Attachment(s)
hi everyone,

newbie here, I've just tried the V6 yesterday in demo account, and I just want to ask whats this spread alert means? did it just notify me that the maximum spread settings has been reach? what does it do? does it stop trading by itself? do I need to reset the EA?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 34 KB

itsDavid Aug 14, 2019 6:04am | Post# 991

hi everyone, newbie here, I've just tried the V6 yesterday in demo account, and I just want to ask whats this spread alert means? did it just notify me that the maximum spread settings has been reach? what does it do? does it stop trading by itself? do I need to reset the EA? {image}
It just means that the spread is too high at that time, so it won't make any trades until it goes back down again.

GPipz Aug 14, 2019 12:39pm | Post# 992

How can I adjust the TP, SL and lot size? Thanks.

langhammars Aug 15, 2019 11:07am | Post# 993

I am still having problems with the EA opening and instantly closing my positions (see pages 45-46 of this thread). Am I really the only one experiencing this problem?

Yesterday evening I attached the new v6 RMI EA to EURUSD, EURGBP and USDJPY, and I also set up the Close All EA (close all EA's with magic number 123 @ 50 pips basket profit). Broker is IC Markets.

And it's still the same. Very annoying. Could it be the broker as IG Markets demo account did just fine? Hilfe...

jdva Aug 15, 2019 11:45am | Post# 994

I am still having problems with the EA opening and instantly closing my positions (see pages 45-46 of this thread). Am I really the only one experiencing this problem? Yesterday evening I attached the new v6 RMI EA to EURUSD, EURGBP and USDJPY, and I also set up the Close All EA (close all EA's with magic number 123 @ 50 pips basket profit). Broker is IC Markets. And it's still the same. Very annoying. Could it be the broker as IG Markets demo account did just fine? Hilfe...
Don't use Magic Number "123" on the ClosAll EA...try using any other

langhammars Aug 15, 2019 6:24pm | Post# 995

{quote} Don't use Magic Number "123" on the ClosAll EA...try using any other
You serious?

Edit: I’ll be damned... it worked.
Edit2: I changed magic number on all EA's to 5555 and it worked. I have absolutely no clue why...

hks117 Aug 17, 2019 7:41am | Post# 996

The magic number must be changed for each currency pair.
For example
GBPCAD 123
AUDCAD 234
NZDCAD 345

Using the same magic number in different currency pairs can cause interference.The magic number must be changed for each currency pair.

langhammars Aug 17, 2019 11:07am | Post# 997

The magic number must be changed for each currency pair. For example GBPCAD 123 AUDCAD 234 NZDCAD 345 Using the same magic number in different currency pairs can cause interference.The magic number must be changed for each currency pair.
How is the Close All EA supposed to know which EA to close if you give them different magic numbers? I've set all of my (three) RMI EA's to 5555 and the Close All EA also to 5555 and it worked out just fine. To follow the original strategy you look for a combined profit of 50 pips and the Close All EA will close all EA's with the same magic number to bank the profit.

hks117 Aug 18, 2019 3:49am | Post# 998

{quote} How is the Close All EA supposed to know which EA to close if you give them different magic numbers? I've set all of my (three) RMI EA's to 5555 and the Close All EA also to 5555 and it worked out just fine. To follow the original strategy you look for a combined profit of 50 pips and the Close All EA will close all EA's with the same magic number to bank the profit.

I am using V6, but there is no close all ea item.

langhammars Aug 18, 2019 1:30pm | Post# 999

{quote} I am using V6, but there is no close all ea item.
Then you're not using the system as it was intended from the beginning. Didn't you read the first pages of the thread?

musa1988 Aug 18, 2019 11:35pm | Post# 1000

1 Attachment(s)
Hi cubbybgood or anyone,

i am junior / newbie here, i already watch the video and read the instruction at first page but still end with loss, while i am doin back testing using the V6 EA,
i see all the transaction has SL,

i wonder is my setting correct or not.

i test at GBPCAD 30M, i only change the spread filter (coz my broker has more than 10 pip spread on this pair), sorry to ask (maybe silly question) is there any settings that i missed here ?, or does the V6 EA settings already default, so don't need any load other setting anymore ?, because i see the video (at cofigure session) and i see cubby load the preset file.

Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Back_Test_19082019.JPG
Size: 81 KB

© Forex Factory