Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 6:28am | Post# 41

hi cubby, thanks for sharing your EA and strategy with us. may i know why you choosed only CAD pairs? and in your EA, once i select "close by $ profit" as true, it stop martingale and leave a single position alone, is there any way to use the EA close by profit by itself alone? since for backtesting we can not plot 2 EAs for using your closeAll EA.
Yes!

I chose the these particular cad pairs because they are volatile and are suitable for range trading.

I mentioned this in the first post regarding backtesting...
"If you are backtesting, Make sure the "close by pips profits" option in the EA settings is set to "true"
The EA will not be able to close trades in the tester without this future set to TRUE!!"

My set files are set for forward testing. The "close all EA" manages closing all trades on all pairs. This way if we have 3 buy trades on the GBPCAD and 2 sell trades on the AUDCAD, all trades will close at the same time when 50 pips total profit is met amongst all 5 trades. This is a bit of a hedge and allows trades to close much earlier in most cases because they are all working together.

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 6:31am | Post# 42

hi Cubby, I watched your video. Question: Does the EA open trades in the opposite direction if there is already open orders in the one direction? If it does, it will act as a hedge against the drawdown.
No, the EA opens trades in the same direction on that specific pair. We do have a hedge but it's different than you think...

"My set files are set for forward testing. The "close all EA" manages closing all trades on all pairs. This way if we have 3 buy trades on the GBPCAD and 2sell trades on the AUDCAD, all trades will close at the same time when 50 pips total profit is met amongst all 5 trades. This is a bit of a hedge and allows trades to close much earlier in most cases because they are all working together."

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 6:33am | Post# 43

Does the EA hedge? If so, it will not work with US brokers who donít allow hedging.
Yes, it will work at broker like OANDA. I used this strategy at OANDA trading a friends $100k+ account for a couple years.

As mentioned before...

"My set files are set for forward testing. The "close all EA" manages closing all trades on all pairs. This way if we have 3 buy trades on the GBPCAD and 2 sell trades on the AUDCAD, all trades will close at the same time when 50 pips total profit is met amongst all 5 trades. This is a bit of a hedge and allows trades to close much earlier in most cases because they are all working together."

951torsten May 1, 2019 6:41am | Post# 44

Hi cubbybgood,
thank you for sharing this EA. I will give it atry in live trading. Did you try the EA in shorter timeframes?

forex.bvt May 1, 2019 6:42am | Post# 45

{quote} Yes, it will work at broker like OANDA. I used this strategy at OANDA trading a friends $100k+ account for a couple years. As mentioned before... "My set files are set for forward testing. The "close all EA" manages closing all trades on all pairs. This way if we have 3 buy trades on the GBPCAD and 2 sell trades on the AUDCAD, all trades will close at the same time when 50 pips total profit is met amongst all 5 trades. This is a bit of a hedge and allows trades to close much earlier in most cases because they are all working together."
Hello, where is the EA file?

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 6:43am | Post# 46

{quote} Hello, where is the EA file?
Check the first post. It's there

Boo15 May 1, 2019 7:06am | Post# 47

I keep getting a message stating that the serial number is wrong.

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 7:10am | Post# 48

I keep getting a message stating that the serial number is wrong.
You need to load the presets. The serial number is attached to the presets...

Boo15 May 1, 2019 7:20am | Post# 49

{quote} You need to load the presets. The serial number is attached to the presets...
Got it!! thanks

nozzer May 1, 2019 7:23am | Post# 50

no stop loss? ok you got a bigger set of balls than me,cubbybgood :-]

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 7:45am | Post# 51

{quote} You need to load the presets. The serial number is attached to the presets...

Hahaha! Yeah, trading with no SL can be scary but look at it this way....

Let's say you had a SL strategy where you used 3% risk per trade. Even the best SL strategies can have large losing streaks. Having a 10-15 trade losing streak isn't uncommon. That would be a 30-45% loss on the account if that were to happen. I've seen it where someone had 10 losing trade followed by 3 winning trades and then another 10 straight losing. It was a good strategy but it was going through a weak moment. Still, the weak moment just about blew the account. They lost 70% of that account!

The risk in my eyes is the same when SL and no SL are compared. It's all about trader preference. I prefer more breathing room for trades.

You can use my strategy with a SL profitably if you like! So far, the best option is using a 75 pip SL and "close by pips profit" set to 50 pips profit. That's almost a 1:1 ratio. Here's a test using these on just the GBPCAD settings...
https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-75-pip/170032

TOTOx4 May 1, 2019 10:16am | Post# 52

I'm Back! Hello everyone! It's been a while. I have something to share with everyone. I've been so tired of all the scams out there when it comes to garbage forex products I've decided to release my most prized EA to the public for free! It's my time to give back! My EA has been worked on for over 6 years and has been profitable EVERY MONTH for over 13 years. The very few EA's out there that trade like mine sell for literally $1000's of dollars. I understand why people want to sell their hard work for that cost but I've always wanted to do things...
Why i got the message EA expired?

dansunny-fx May 1, 2019 11:40am | Post# 53

Thanks for the release of the EA.
Any thought on its usage on a cent account?

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 11:47am | Post# 54

Thanks for the release of the EA. Any thought on its usage on a cent account?

I've never traded a cent account surprisingly enough so don't take my word for it...

If my EA requires at least $1000 on a standard account, shouldn't you be able to use a $100 cent account?

pipsquick16 May 1, 2019 12:57pm | Post# 55

Thank you for sharing your EA with all of us as its much appreciated. Do you have the My Fx Book link because I cant find it under Tara's managed account ?? Because its basically a Martingale system, have you ever tried a reverse switch ??

In other words instead of buying as price is moving downwards, you are Selling. I also have my own Martingale EA, and find it more profitable after I added the reverse logic switch, so thats why I am asking.

Kaylan May 1, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 56

Thanks for the EA, good of you to share.
I think some traders would be suspicious if you gave away free money!

dansunny-fx May 1, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 57

{quote} I've never traded a cent account surprisingly enough so don't take my word for it... If my EA requires at least $1000 on a standard account, shouldn't you be able to use a $100 cent account?
yes
My thoughts exactly. .

It appears the setfiles will not take positions if spreads is above 10 pips.

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 1:29pm | Post# 58

{quote} yes My thoughts exactly. . It appears the setfiles will not take positions if spreads is above 10 pips.

Yes! This is for good reason. Some brokers can push the spread up on the these 3 pairs 25+ pips during the day change over. This is just one of the futures helping keep the EA safer.

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 1:34pm | Post# 59

Thank you for sharing your EA with all of us as its much appreciated. Do you have the My Fx Book link because I cant find it under Tara's managed account ?? Because its basically a Martingale system, have you ever tried a reverse switch ?? In other words instead of buying as price is moving downwards, you are Selling. I also have my own Martingale EA, and find it more profitable after I added the reverse logic switch, so thats why I am asking.
I never got Tera's managed account verified and the funds have been withdrawn.

I will be posting a new myfxbook link ether today or tomorrow. This account has $2564 in it. You guys will be able to follow along.

Also, this is not a martingale system. It's capable of doing martingale but I choose not to. It's a flexible grid system. I've incorporated MANY unusual hedging futures to help the EA profit in the long-run. Check out my latest video.

Cubbybgood May 1, 2019 1:36pm | Post# 60

I just released PART 2 in explaining how my EA works! I talk about some of the hedging functions in this video...

Inserted Video

© Forex Factory