Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Giving Back! My Best Expert Advisor EA Free for Everyone (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=913230)

jshear May 15, 2019 12:17pm | Post# 421

You have 2 events working against us today. A potential dropping of Steel and Aluminum tariff with Canada and a Brexit deal with the Conservative and Labour Party looking less likely. So 2 major events.

Cheers

Jeff

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 12:41pm | Post# 422

1 Attachment(s)
Well this is mine with the pairs i picked just closed 5th basket this week.but it is abaut how markets are and today is not a normal day so many pairs going in same direction atleast earlier over 20 pairs out of 28 going in same direction.Some DD like now is expected cant get around that.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.picture.PNG
Size: 57 KB

ebeckers May 15, 2019 12:45pm | Post# 423

Hmm interesting, lets see this recover.... Btw I'm using the exact same set files on a ECN zero account. {image}
got the same here.. in a 10% drawdown atm. but backtesting showed this is pretty normal. iím sure it will recover eventually

Cubbybgood May 15, 2019 1:08pm | Post# 424

Hmm interesting, lets see this recover.... Btw I'm using the exact same set files on a ECN zero account. {image}
Yeah, I've been watching your stats. Some news not in our favor today. I think it's possible for the GBPCAD to dip a bit more but I do think we may have a small pullback here at 1.73. How large the pullback will be will be based on how serious people take this on going Brexit fiasco.

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 3:54pm | Post# 425

{quote} Yeah, I've been watching your stats. Some news not in our favor today. I think it's possible for the GBPCAD to dip a bit more but I do think we may have a small pullback here at 1.73. How large the pullback will be will be based on how serious people take this on going Brexit fiasco.
Gcad just dont want to stop.Freefall.Its not in any danger yet,but hard to say when it to hit some serius support.but it will recover eventually.169 pips today alone and awerage ADR is at 166%...Last 30 min candle is green atleast..

Pip-Miner May 15, 2019 4:26pm | Post# 426

I’m with Pepperstone as well. Little concerned about the inconsistencies. The explanation given by OP was the inside candle.

Is that done on the close of the inside candle cubbybgood, just thinking how we can make it consistent across all brokers.

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 4:27pm | Post# 427

1 Attachment(s)
It has to turn when it hits the line :-}

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 177 KB

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 4:39pm | Post# 428

{quote} I’m with Pepperstone as well. Little concerned about the inconsistencies. The explanation given by OP was the inside candle. Is that done on the close of the inside candle cubbybgood, just thinking how we can make it consistent across all brokers.
I have a feeling one of theese brokers have some pricemanip.cause it opens after close of the insidebar yes and i find it strange that there are first a isidebar and RMI OVS at 1.7449 That is opening price on MRDFX first possision and then again at 1.7381 that are cubbys first possision.

EDIT:Its to far to be manip,but still strange.

Pip-Miner May 15, 2019 4:55pm | Post# 429

{quote} I have a feeling one of theese brokers have some pricemanip.cause it opens after close of the insidebar yes and i find it strange that there are first a isidebar and RMI OVS at 1.7449 That is opening price on MRDFX first possision and then again at 1.7381 that are cubbys first possision. EDIT:Its to far to be manip,but still strange.
Yes, Pepperstone are one of the best brokers in the world for demo testing. They even include all the fees like swap in the results. Not many brokers do that.

ttn9956 May 15, 2019 5:43pm | Post# 430

2 Attachment(s)
It's still exploring...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 261 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.jpg
Size: 259 KB

rugmo May 15, 2019 5:56pm | Post# 431

It has to turn when it hits the line :-} {image}
Hi forexn00b81,

Can you tell us what indicators is that on your chart?

Thanks

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 6:03pm | Post# 432

its bulutKarli FX newest "Trader" template hes letting me try out

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 6:05pm | Post# 433

1 Attachment(s)
sorry for off topic....

I have found this works very similarly once you figure out some details about settings, it's MA Fibo Channel indi

Ignore my horrible trading attempts....

Click to Enlarge

Size: 147 KB

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 6:09pm | Post# 434

[quote=forexn00b81;12274851]I have found this works very similarly once you figure out some details about settings, it's MA Fibo Channel indi{image}[/quo And do you really belive that price will turn at your"lines" everytime as you posted earlier???LOLZAnd you say trying out.Does that mean you have to pay for that ...ullshit??

NPSystems May 15, 2019 6:15pm | Post# 435

{quote} Yes, Pepperstone are one of the best brokers in the world for demo testing. They even include all the fees like swap in the results. Not many brokers do that.
I wouldn't bother with Pepperstone because they have one of the highest commissions around. It seems to me that the best broker for this type of trading is Coinexx because their commission is $2 instead of the common $7 so the net pips would be easier to attain since there's less commission to overcome. Also, they accept US residents since Cubbybgood is a US person.

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 6:23pm | Post# 436

{quote} I wouldn't bother with Pepperstone because they have one of the highest commissions around. It seems to me that the best broker for this type of trading is Coinexx because their commission is $2 instead of the common $7 so the net pips would be easier to attain since there's less commission to overcome. Also, they accept US residents since Cubbybgood is a US person.
Are you serius???A 5 dollar pr lot reduce is the same as 0.5 pips of in total off the whole trade and you mean that its so much easier to make 49.8 pips instead of 49.3 pips..HAHA...And with IC markets just to say because that broker i know have 0 spreads and 7 dollar commision while coinexx have 0.2-0.4 so you add 0.4+ 2 dollar commision and you have 6 dollar pr lot in commision...Just saying...lol...

BTWepositing to coinexx with Bitcoin and the high fees on coinbace and you are down 15% before money even in account..

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 6:25pm | Post# 437

[quote=FXsniper111;12274861]
I have found this works very similarly once you figure out some details about settings, it's MA Fibo Channel indi{image}[/quo And do you really belive that price will turn at your"lines" everytime as you posted earlier???LOLZAnd you say trying out.Does that mean you have to pay for that ...ullshit??
It's simply an ema based overbought/oversold boundary system that works very well, much better than tma if youre not greedy with it..

Ma fibo is $30 one time, the bulutkarli system is $500 yr rental, account locked, but he does allow trial periods, his trading got my attention as he's done 15,500% in <90 days and ive followed him awhile, it's quite edgy with some dd but dont have to push it like he does... I was using very bad settings and got in uj way too early, settings have since been corrected but im still buried alive in it...

I choose not to respond regarding the quality of the indicator

eel May 15, 2019 6:36pm | Post# 438

3 Attachment(s)
Because of the current drawdown which actually I don't consider that critically but could possibly scare some people, I would recomment to those who are risc averse, to better trade the AUDCAD only how the attached 11 years backtest of my own RMI/Insidebar system demonstrates.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Backtest 11 years NZDCAD.JPG
Size: 130 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Backtest 11 years GBPCAD.JPG
Size: 132 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Backtest 11 years AUDCAD.JPG
Size: 158 KB

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 439

2 Attachment(s)
What about a live acct? 6 weeks results, wasting his time the whole time lol

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/572114

I will say, he started Feb 20 with 5k yes on demo, and sold 5 lots on xau and closed about 65k profit by Mar 4 after adding to the position a couple times

Entry
Click to Enlarge

Size: 165 KB
Exit
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 165 KB

forexn00b81 May 15, 2019 7:18pm | Post# 440

ok boss whatever you say, should I deactivate my account as well?

I think you might actually be trying to help me from sincerity, so thank you for your sincerity trying to "help me out" by telling me to be quiet and stop posting my "garbage", that has over 99% win rate long and short, sure it has dd, it's agressive, the agression isnt necessary to achieve the win rate...

Funny how you attack someone elses strategy because of dd, yet YOU have RECENTLY closed a 35% loss because of 55% dd, as you posted

All while posting in a thread, in which the OP has admitted to having near account blowing dd due to a mistake during the election....

YET, you take the stance of some pious trader here to police the threads from people posting information, in a FREE FORUM, belonging to someone BESIDES YOU

ALSO FUNNY, you call a 14,800% return in less than 90 days LUCK

Ok man, ill stop posting my GARBAGE, so YOU can post your GOLDEN INFORMATION

Gimme a break friend, I think youre the ONLY person here that thinks an average 85% return DAILY for 20 DAYS STRAIGHT (bt Feb 20 to Mar 10), is LUCK lol

BUT, AS YOU DEMAND, I WILL OBEY

As long as your only contribution is attacking others who post something, yet you dont post anything constructive to reassure someone GBPCAD will turn soon, just go away.

IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT

© Forex Factory