Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trendline Scalping System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=912456)

Pollen May 23, 2019 11:58am | Post# 121

{quote} I tried but they were not interested at all. Now they both have very good jobs so it's too late.
A good job is great...trading is not for everybody.
But later they might consider once they retire.

Anyway, congrats to your kids for having good jobs. Usually kids these days are broke because of too much social media

FuturePips May 23, 2019 10:19pm | Post# 122

{quote} Hi FuturePips, again thanks for this indicator you shared. I wanted to ask you if this indi works on HTF like H4 an D1 an why is it valid until 19.12.30??
You all are welcome guys. Happy to feel it worthy.

@Refilla

01. if this indi works on HTF like H4 an D1?

Yes of course this works in anytime frame.

02. why is it valid until 19.12.30 ?

Usually i do this because when testing we are able to find bugs. if there were, i need to update. So when there is a expiry this will not spread more and more. I experienced this. When i use some indicators those are full of bugs but still they are spreading although there are new updated versions. That is why i usually put a expiry.When expires specially me inspire to see new updated versions. I like to feel i do best although i cannot perfect 100%. Sometimes this may be a crazy idea of myself . I will post later without expiry. Thanks

Hutch May 23, 2019 11:26pm | Post# 123

{quote} A good job is great...trading is not for everybody. But later they might consider once they retire. Anyway, congrats to your kids for having good jobs. Usually kids these days are broke because of too much social media
Thank you I will tell them I fully paid for their university education and with good degrees they both got a good job in their chosen field. Unfortunately this is not the case for everyone and kids finish university with a degree and lots of debt. In many countries student loans can be wiped out by going bankrupt but it's not the case in the US. All student loans must be repaid and even going bankrupt will not erase that debt. Young people with student debt are stuck because they cannot progress quickly in life like prior generations did.

Inserted Video

allwynbazil May 24, 2019 12:18am | Post# 124

{quote} You all are welcome guys. Happy to feel it worthy. @Refilla 01. if this indi works on HTF like H4 an D1? Yes of course this works in anytime frame. 02. why is it valid until 19.12.30 ? Usually i do this because when testing we are able to find bugs. if there were, i need to update. So when there is a expiry this will not spread more and more. I experienced this. When i use some indicators those are full of bugs but still they are spreading although there are new updated versions. That is why i usually put a expiry.When expires specially...
Thanks for the Indicator Bro. Did you consider all the rules for the alert? or is it just alert when price breaks the trend-line?
I have used this yesterday for M15 timeframes in different pairs. However I got just one alert. Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Alwin

Pollen May 24, 2019 12:26am | Post# 125

{quote} Thank you I will tell them I fully paid for their university education and with good degrees they both got a good job in their chosen field. Unfortunately this is not the case for everyone and kids finish university with a degree and lots of debt. In many countries student loans can be wiped out by going bankrupt but it's not the case in the US. All student loans must be repaid and even going bankrupt will not erase that debt. Young people with student debt are stuck because they cannot progress quickly in life like prior generations...
Damn, you kids are really lucky. (but no luck involved)
They must be proud of their dad

FuturePips May 24, 2019 12:28am | Post# 126

{quote} Thanks for the Indicator Bro. Did you consider all the rules for the alert? or is it just alert when price breaks the trend-line? I have used this yesterday for M15 timeframes in different pairs. However I got just one alert. Am I missing something here? Regards, Alwin
You are welcome Alwin. Not all the rules only when candle break trend line it will alert. ( Candle close break outside the trend line not even by the wick )

Pollen May 24, 2019 4:06am | Post# 127

1 Attachment(s)
Closed +10pips usdcad

Click to Enlarge

Name: POL-USDCAD-21.PNG
Size: 56 KB

Pollen May 26, 2019 3:58am | Post# 128

Its a good week with TMT
Good weekend guys!

swilliam May 26, 2019 12:36pm | Post# 129

Its a good week with TMT Good weekend guys!
Indeed a good week. US Dollar was strong across most pairs.

I expect it to continue this week...

dokopy May 27, 2019 2:19am | Post# 130

Closed +10pips usdcad {image}
I wrote it clearly. This is not the place to advertise commercial indicators. Admin should hit.

Pollen May 27, 2019 2:58am | Post# 131

{quote} I wrote it clearly. This is not the place to advertise commercial indicators. Admin should hit.
Where is the commercial here? Its not the commercial thread

swilliam May 27, 2019 3:03am | Post# 132

{quote} I wrote it clearly. This is not the place to advertise commercial indicators. Admin should hit.
I created this NEW TMT thread removing the FXG.. indicators.

We use 100% MT4 free tools available in the forum. There is no reason for this to be commercial.
You have a problem? Create your own thread!

Toppi May 27, 2019 3:57am | Post# 133

1 Attachment(s)
USDCHF M5
Click to Enlarge

Name: pb1.png
Size: 158 KB

Pollen May 27, 2019 5:14am | Post# 134

USDCHF M5 {image}
A+

BubaYaga May 28, 2019 7:00am | Post# 135

1 Attachment(s)
range bar
Click to Enlarge

Name: ruby.jpg
Size: 247 KB

Toppi May 28, 2019 9:28am | Post# 136

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD M15
No A+ setup because flat trend
Click to Enlarge

Name: m15.png
Size: 156 KB

Pollen May 29, 2019 4:28am | Post# 137

AUDUSD M15 No A+ setup because flat trend {image}
Rules are followed, and profit is profit.

Nice Trade

Pollen May 29, 2019 9:12am | Post# 138

TMT sell on EU

FuturePips May 29, 2019 9:31am | Post# 139

3 Attachment(s)
I made a another simple indicator assist to this strategy traders. It will show clearly when 7 EMA < 20 EMA = Bearish and 7 EMA > 20 EMA = Bullish. This will help you.
Thanks.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 114 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 66 KB

Trendline Scalping System Direction (V2).ex4

Toppi May 29, 2019 10:22am | Post# 140

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD M5
Click to Enlarge