Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   MM (Money Maker) Detective Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=911239)

BlackStack May 10, 2019 8:54pm | Post# 1301

I found a picture of the all powerful MM.

http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~jiann...zard_oz_01.jpg

Robot Trader May 10, 2019 8:56pm | Post# 1302

{quote} @TopCover -- well, first you have to put up with 10 to 15 minutes of being lectured what a noob you are. And then @George goes into information overload mode showing you many examples. I don't recall details -- but the pictures remain in my head. This is not necessarily the way a session would go with someone else. He judges your level of trading experience and then tailors what he'll talk about based on that. My and his trading experiences are miles apart. He can't talk to me the way he does with @moodybot, @bluesteele, @profitfarmer and...
You should have recorded it to play back, not miss anything then

mixedbags May 10, 2019 9:02pm | Post# 1303

Market Making Myths & Truths -
Straight from the horse's mouth

Inserted Video

Maybe he is just a small fry claiming to be MM.
Or a self-professed MM trading for No Net worth investors.

There must be a higher order that is able to play with that 2 price points of each spot forex pair.

George AUS May 10, 2019 9:02pm | Post# 1304

Goooooooooood Aussie morning all ,,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW ! ! ! !

What an amazingly ENTERTAINING BREAKFAST TIME FOR GEORGE THIS MORNING ! ! ! !

A HUGE THANK YOU ,,, to all participants ! ! !

Cheers
George

robots4me May 10, 2019 9:10pm | Post# 1305

{quote} You should have recorded it to play back, not miss anything then
I'm cell-phone challenged. I'm using Team Viewer and Skype at the same time with @George. And now I have to record? It just ain't happening.

Seriously, even if I could I wouldn't without @George's permission. I know your kidding, but that would be deceitful, dishonest, disrespectful and unprofessional. I hate to fail and want very much to succeed at forex -- just like everyone else here -- but I don't want to succeed at any cost. "The end does NOT justify the means".

The younger ones here don't realize the toll it takes on you when you are dishonest with others (and yourself). The price you end up paying is much greater than the few extra bucks you might earn or being "right" a few extra times. Unfortunately that's a lesson no one learns until it is too late -- and then you get to live with the regrets.

George AUS May 10, 2019 9:25pm | Post# 1306

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} @TopCover -- well, first you have to put up with 10 to 15 minutes of being lectured what a noob you are. And then @George goes into information overload mode showing you many examples. He judges your level of trading experience and then tailors what he'll talk about based on that. he has stated many times he does not show people explicit details of how he trades. He'll point things out, but then leave it to you to...

WHAT AN AMAZING SUMMARY STEVE ,,,

THANK YOU SIR ,,,
YOU SUMMED IT UP 1005 PERFECTLY ,,,
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN ! ! ! !

QUOTE ::::
well, first you have to put up with 10 to 15 minutes of being lectured what a noob you are. And then @George goes into information overload mode showing you many examples.

That is the BEST DESCRIPTION I HAVE SEEN FROM ANYONE SO FAR SIR
George does that for one reason ,, AND ONE REASON ONLY ,,,,

You see ,,,,

All the IGNORANTS out there that BITCH about GEORGE ,,
LIKE A BUNCH OF OLD BAGS AT A SUNDAY AFTERNOON OLD MOTHERS MEETING MEETING ,,
BARKING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD ,,,,
DO IT WITH NO GROUND TO STAND ON ,,,
SO THAT TENDS TO ILLUMINATE THEIR IGNORANCE FURTHER ,,,,
GEORGE FEELS SORRY FOR THOSE POOR SOULS ,,,,
SO HE DOES WHAT YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR THEIR BENEFIT ,,,,
TO GIVE THEM A TRUE REASON TO BITCH ABOUT HIM ! ! ! !

He judges your level of trading experience and then tailors what he'll talk about based on that.

THAT IS HOW PROFESSIONALS ALWAYS DO IT ! ! ! !

he has stated many times he does not show people explicit details of how he trades. He'll point things out, but then leave it to you to figure what to do with them.

SO THE LAZY IGNORANTS CAN LEARN ,,,
THIS IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND ,,,,
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVE TRADERS ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY ! ! !

As for what was going through my head? I was hoping @George would slow down as I was scribbling notes.

SLOWLY YOU WILL ALSO SEE THE TRUTH ,,, THE REALITY ,,, AND THE LIGHT STEVE,,,,
IF YOU ARE PREPARED TO FOLLOW AND DO THE WORK REQUIRED ! ! ! !

Cheers
George
Name:  GROW.png
Views: 713
Size:  436 KB

BlackStack May 10, 2019 9:45pm | Post# 1307

Market Making Myths & Truths - Straight from the horse's mouth https://youtu.be/CwrQTEUmOgw Maybe he is just a small fry claiming to be MM. Or a self-professed MM trading for No Net worth investors. There must be a higher order that is able to play with that 2 price points of each spot forex pair.
Yes, that man is a professional. He knows. That is exactly what I know that a Market Maker will do. Not some imaginary market manipulator.

Robot Trader May 10, 2019 9:54pm | Post# 1308

{quote} I'm cell-phone challenged. I'm using Team Viewer and Skype at the same time with @George. And now I have to record? It just ain't happening. Seriously, even if I could I wouldn't without @George's permission. I know your kidding, but that would be deceitful, dishonest, disrespectful and unprofessional. I hate to fail and want very much to succeed at forex -- just like everyone else here -- but I don't want to succeed at any cost. "The end does NOT justify the means". The younger ones here don't realize the toll it takes on you when you are...
No not kidding, please get Georges permission, you have said it is information overload, so you need time to go back and revisit what George said.

During the conversation you will only hold onto things you understand, but later your knowledge will develop, so when you play back the recording (in say a weeks time) many more things make sense.

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:01pm | Post# 1309

Market Making Myths & Truths - Straight from the horse's mouth https://youtu.be/CwrQTEUmOgw Maybe he is just a small fry claiming to be MM. Or a self-professed MM trading for No Net worth investors. There must be a higher order that is able to play with that 2 price points of each spot forex pair.
{quote} Yes, that man is a professional. He knows. That is exactly what I know that a Market Maker will do. Not some imaginary market manipulator.
@mixedbags -- I started listening, but after 30 seconds I had enough. This is not the same MM that @George refers to. The MM is not someone who can be interviewed on some obscure YouTube station and who is going to reveal all the machinations that go on behind the scenes. The acronym MM is overused and overloaded and means something to different people. In our case, the MM is some entity at the highest level that has access to ALL orders, not just from one brokerage or one bank -- ALL orders. Also, the MM has sufficient resources to move the market price to any value it wishes. A single brokerage or bank could not do that.

@BlackStack -- that man may be a "professional" -- whatever that means. And he can refer to himself however he likes -- I mean, if he claims to be a "Market Maker" on some obscure YouTube video posted to the Internet then, I guess that must be true, right? Hmmm -- maybe I'll post a video and tell y'all about the time I beat Michael Jordan one-on-one.

I know -- you or someone will say "show me the proof". Do you think a really smart manipulator is going to leave proof behind? Of course not -- that would impact their ability to manipulate. So, the proof comes in the form of circumstantial evidence. By virtue of the fact the price manipulations are so precise the only reasonable conclusion is there must be an algorithm at work -- i.e. a MM. The connection between "precise price movements" performed by an algorithm is arrived at by deduction. Deduction is defined as:
"a process of reasoning in which a conclusion follows necessarily from the premises presented, so that the conclusion cannot be false if the premises are true".

The MM is not some clumsy criminal who leaves fingerprints behind. The only "proof" we have is the precision @George has demonstrated and attempted to share. If you want to believe the precision is simply due to coincidence then fine -- I don't have any problem with that. But then you would be wasting yours, mine and others time by repeatedly asking @George for proof.

George AUS May 10, 2019 10:09pm | Post# 1310

1 Attachment(s)
STEVE ,,,,
YOU WERE SHOWN THIS ,,, PRIMARY SCHOOL EXAMPLE ,,, BY GEORGE ON TEAMVIEWER ,,,
ALSO SHOWN TO MANY TRADERS WHO HAVE SAT WITH GEORGE ,,,
THE PSYCHOLOGY IN THIS GAME APPLIED ! ! ! !
PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THE CHART ,,,,

I JUST WANT TO DEMONSTRATE TO THE IGNORANTS BITCHING OLD BAGS OUT THERE ,,,,
KNOCKING GEORGE ,,,
THAT ARE SPEAKING FROM A NO KNOWLEDGE BASE ABOUT THIS GAME ,,,
THEY KEEP DISMISSING WHAT IS REALITY THAT THEY ARE BLINDED TO ...

NO PSYCHOLOGY ,,,,,,,,,
IN THIS GAME APPLIED TO THE PRICE BY THE MM ??
NO PRECISION IN THIS GAME ?????

IF YOU HAVE EYES ,,,,
OPEN YOUR EYES AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THE CHART ,,,, FOR YOURSELF ,,,
I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR YOUR ANSWER ,,,
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR ,,,, AND ,,,,,
WAKE UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES ! ! ! !
GEORGE IS ONLY TRYING TO WAKE UP ALL OF THE IGNORANTS TO THE TRUTH ,,,
AND ARE ,,,, LIVING IN DENIAL ! ! !

GEORGE IS ,,,,
A REALISTIC BOUNDLESS HUMAN BEING ,,, AND ,,,
A VERY ARTICULATE MASTER TRADER ,,,
THAT IS ALL HE IS ,,,,

A NORMAL HUMAN BEING ,,, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ! ! ! !
HE IS NO SPECIAL GENIUS ,,,, BUT ,,,,
DOES THINGS IN AN EXTRA ORDINARY MANNER ! ! ! !

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 MNT.png
Size: 47 KB

BlackStack May 10, 2019 10:13pm | Post# 1311

{quote} {quote} @mixedbags -- I started listening, but after 30 seconds I had enough. This is not the same MM that @George refers to. The MM is not someone who can be interviewed on some obscure YouTube station and who is going to reveal all the machinations that go on behind the scenes. The acronym MM is overused and overloaded and means something to different people. In our case, the MM is some entity at the highest level that has access to ALL orders, not just from one brokerage or one bank -- ALL orders. Also, the MM has sufficient resources...
And what exactly is this mechanism that would allow some outside entity to have access to all brokers, banks and hedge funds without them knowing about it? LOL

What is it when George talks about professional then? Someone who works in the industry maybe?

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:13pm | Post# 1312

{quote} No not kidding, please get Georges permission, you have said it is information overload, so you need time to go back and revisit what George said. During the conversation you will only hold onto things you understand, but later your knowledge will develop, so when you play back the recording (in say a weeks time) many more things make sense.
@Robot Trader -- I'm not worried. @George has assured me he will always be available. And I think he's said that to everyone, if I'm not mistaken. Look it, I picked up enough of what he was saying to begin developing a new indicator, right? I don't need to record -- I got what he was trying to show me. And as I said, I would never ever invade someone's privacy like that.

If you are interested in what a session looks like then it's really, really simple -- arrange one with @George.

@Robot Trader -- by bringing up this recording issue you may have thrown a wrench into things. Someone who has ill intentions may contact @George for a session, record it deceitfully, then make it public. I don't know whether @George has already considered that risk. It hadn't occurred to me before.

Robot Trader May 10, 2019 10:19pm | Post# 1313

{quote} @Robot Trader -- I'm not worried. @George has assured me he will always be available. And I think he's said that to everyone, if I'm not mistaken. Look it, I picked up enough of what he was saying to begin developing a new indicator, right? I don't need to record -- I got what he was trying to show me. And as I said, I would never ever invade someone's privacy like that. If you are interested in what a session looks like then it's really, really simple -- arrange one with @George. @Robot Trader -- by bringing up this recording issue you...
Maybe they already have

"If you are interested in what a session looks like then it's really, really simple -- arrange one with @George."

Not totally clear what you mean by this comment, but the recording i suggested was only ever for your benefit not to share with others, I do not want to see it

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:25pm | Post# 1314

{quote} And what exactly is this mechanism that would allow some outside entity to have access to all brokers, banks and hedge funds without them knowing about it? LOL What is it when George talks about professional then? Someone who works in the industry maybe?
And what exactly is this mechanism that would allow some outside entity to have access to all brokers, banks and hedge funds without them knowing about it?
Excellent question -- no one knows for sure. But there are theories or rumors -- a topic for a different thread. For sure, if something this powerful and influential wished to remain behind the scenes and out of the public eye, then they have the means to do so.

With regards to "professional" -- I can't speak for @George but I can speak for myself. Calling oneself professional does not make one professional. Professional is a label one earns. And, of course, it is a very broad label. In the context of forex, I would say a professional is someone who is passionate about trading, who is always looking to improve, wishes to interact with other professional traders and, most importantly, would never attempt to publicly embarrass another trader -- regardless whether they agreed or disagreed on methodology. Professional not only refers to your skill level, but also how you carry yourself as a person.

George AUS May 10, 2019 10:30pm | Post# 1315

[quote=robots4me;12266691]{quote} {quote}

The MM is not someone who can be interviewed on some obscure YouTube station and who is going to reveal all the machinations that go on behind the scenes.

the MM is some entity at the highest level that has access to ALL orders, not just from one brokerage or one bank -- ALL orders. Also, the MM has sufficient resources to move the market price to any value it wishes. A single brokerage or bank could not do that.

So, the proof comes in the form of circumstantial evidence. By virtue of the fact the price manipulations are so precise

The MM is not some clumsy criminal who leaves fingerprints behind. The only "proof" we have is the precision @George has demonstrated and attempted to share

Thank you Steve ,,,

Cheers
George

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:31pm | Post# 1316

{quote} Must be Soros and his merry men.
Perhaps. Though I would guess it goes higher than that. Soros is too much of a public figure. Plus he made his fortune based on a good hunch in 1992. The MM is some entity that has been around much longer -- probably since the creation of the US Federal Reserve -- early 20th century.

BlackStack May 10, 2019 10:32pm | Post# 1317

{quote} {quote} Excellent question -- no one knows for sure. But there are theories or rumors -- a topic for a different thread. For sure, if something this powerful and influential wished to remain behind the scenes and out of the public eye, then they have the means to do so. With regards to "professional" -- I can't speak for @George but I can speak for myself. Calling oneself professional does not make one professional. Professional is a label one earns. And, of course, it is a very broad label. In the context of forex, I would say a professional...
That's OK. I'm only in the bush leagues, lazy, mindless and milk sucking.

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:39pm | Post# 1318

{quote} Maybe they already have "If you are interested in what a session looks like then it's really, really simple -- arrange one with @George." Not totally clear what you mean by this comment, but the recording i suggested was only ever for your benefit not to share with others, I do not want to see it
but the recording i suggested was only ever for your benefit not to share with others, I do not want to see it
@Robot Trader -- my apologies -- I misinterpreted your point of making a recording. @George has a very strong personality and doesn't need me to defend him. But my personality is the loyal, protective-type. If someone has helped me then I will jump through hoops of fire to come to their aid. I guess I jumped the gun in this case -- sorry.

robots4me May 10, 2019 10:45pm | Post# 1319

{quote} That's OK. I'm only in the bush leagues, lazy, mindless and milk sucking.

Come on, @BlackStack -- there's no need to go down that route. There's no harm in disagreeing -- just do it in a respectful, non-condescending manner. That is, the same way you would want someone to express their disagreement with you. Also, you can leave out the sarcasm, like I do

munchie May 10, 2019 10:46pm | Post# 1320

Hi Nih98,
I agree with you about knowledge of trading . I love George method but I can not understand because drawing ,drawing back from week to month and day ,I am new in this trading no way I can catch up with George ,that why I dont even dream about Skype or team viewer with George , just wait his time , I rather save that time for some one understand and have experience .I have to know my level and let it go. I like your indicator a lot and download but no glue how to use it ,useless ,if you have experience even you met George or not just listen to him and just let him talk little you can know every secret from George . If George talk to me easy way , no way I can catch up with him. When you open your journal and saw us RSI and MA plus center band TMA ,that with me I can easy to understand your trading method. I hope I can learn form you little by little , even I fail I still happy because old man say failure is mother of success. Have a nice week Nih98.
Cheer
Munchie

© Forex Factory