Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   MM (Money Maker) Detective Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=911239)

le celte Aug 29, 2019 3:10am | Post# 6301

no gold, no silver or anything exotic. I traded less pairs (14) trying to reduce number of trades to a manageable number
Hi,
And because correlated pairs when you play all the 28 ?
Santé
jf

Cheiser Aug 29, 2019 3:42am | Post# 6302

{quote} Hi, And because correlated pairs when you play all the 28 ? Santé jf
Hi le cente, I had 14 pairs with individual EAs and I honestly dont know if correlated pairs could effect it that way.
I cleaned all my indicators, EAs everything I dont use now. Will try again and monitor it closely. Thanks.

Isensefx Aug 29, 2019 4:38am | Post# 6303

Good day to Sir BishopDotun and Sir Robots4me,

Many thanks to you both for your wonderful contributions to ff community. I am 100% sure that many lives will change for greatness cos of your generosity.

I want to suggest that you make the take profit have other options like tp open, trailing stop, only tp so that individuals can select what is best for them. for instance, I like to ride the trend to the opposite band and even further based on my analysis.

God bless you more

le celte Aug 29, 2019 5:09am | Post# 6304

{quote} I had 14 pairs with individual EAs
Hi,
And so you can choose the lot size on each pairs. With a lot size indy
Its much better !

Santé
jf

MarkStep Aug 29, 2019 6:17am | Post# 6305

thanks for creating the EA, I am using very similar system but i was using vwap and vp range for the bands, and HA and Traders dynamic zone for entry,

Can I ask does the EA close the trades automatically when it the x mark appears even when you set your TP and SL

regards!

Beren Aug 29, 2019 6:22am | Post# 6306

which indicator is that shows you the summary of closed and opened orders per pair traded? i cant find it in the thread or the forum :S
Thanks in advance

joshuayip Aug 29, 2019 6:33am | Post# 6307

which indicator is that shows you the summary of closed and opened orders per pair traded? i cant find it in the thread or the forum :S Thanks in advance
That indicator is probably from another thread. Try search TradeReport in ff u might find it

EDIT try this one here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post10507956

le celte Aug 29, 2019 6:34am | Post# 6308

1 Attachment(s)
which indicator is that shows you the summary of closed and opened orders per pair traded? i cant find it in the thread or the forum :S Thanks in advance
Trade report here
TradeReport.mq4

skipper13 Aug 29, 2019 8:06am | Post# 6309

1 Attachment(s)
the last two days, very good result
Thanks to the developers

Click to Enlarge

Name: Test.png
Size: 22 KB

timidave Aug 29, 2019 8:21am | Post# 6310

the last two days, very good result Thanks to the developers {image}
Impressive! Which timeframe and settings did you use, pls?

skipper13 Aug 29, 2019 8:24am | Post# 6311

{quote} Impressive! Which timeframe and settings did you use, pls?
Timeframe H1
ADR 50
Days 20
MinPercent 10

skipper13 Aug 29, 2019 8:26am | Post# 6312

1 Attachment(s)
[quote = skipper13; 12472146] {quote} Zeitraum H1 ADR 50 Tage 20 MinPercent 10 [/ quote]

Click to Enlarge

Name: Test 2.png
Size: 44 KB

skipper13 Aug 29, 2019 8:31am | Post# 6313

the last two days, very good result Thanks to the developers {image}
It was traded on a POP trading account with debt

Bomi Aug 29, 2019 8:43am | Post# 6314

{quote} @almo -- you know, I think you gave me a key to understand what might be happening with this intrabar trading. @bishipdotun also provided another key. To protect against multiple intrabar trades the algorithm first checks if there are any open trades -- and, if not, will open a new trade. But if multiple EAs are running at different time frames then I can imagine a "perfect storm" where one keeps opening and the other keeps closing. There is also a boundary case for a very large candle where multiple opening and closing on the same candle...
Hi R4M -- Creative mind finds ways and means. You are always willing to do different things and that's why you are very successful. My good wishes always with you and your family.

Bomi

timidave Aug 29, 2019 8:44am | Post# 6315

[quote = skipper13; 12472146] {quote} Zeitraum H1 ADR 50 Tage 20 MinPercent 10 [/ quote] {image}
Thanks for sharing

timidave Aug 29, 2019 8:46am | Post# 6316

{quote} It was traded on a POP trading account with debt
You mean you traded on a live account? I actually stopped my live account trading until the issue of possible bugs on the EA is resolved. It could be risky your EA opening and closing multiple orders!

skipper13 Aug 29, 2019 9:00am | Post# 6317

I monitor the trades

Vicente Aug 29, 2019 10:57am | Post# 6318

-----------------------

bishopdotun Aug 29, 2019 11:13am | Post# 6319

Good morning companions. Sacalping with the system Renko 3 pips % ADR 20% 3 hours ago I started with the test. So far excellent results. An EA for each graph. The system is heavy but worth the test. 260 pips in 3 Hours Greetings to all from Ecuador {image}
You have been strongly advised not to trade with less than 50% ADR offset and not less than H1 TF. You may want to refer to my post on rationale behind the settings I use.

I am not discouraging you but don’t confuse the newbies reading this. The result you posted is pure luck because price is ranging. Go back a few pages and you will see how price can hurt your account and pull the bands in different directions during huge swings on LTF.

I will take note of this post especially when you come back complaining about repainting.

Vicente Aug 29, 2019 11:26am | Post# 6320

{quote} You have been strongly advised not to trade with less than 50% ADR offset and not less than H1 TF. You may want to refer to my post on rationale behind the settings I use. I am not discouraging you but don’t confuse the newbies reading this. The result you posted is pure luck because price is ranging. Go back a few pages and you will see how price can hurt your account and pull the bands in different directions during huge swings on LTF. I will take note of this post especially when you come back complaining about repainting.

Good morning Bishopdotun. I'm just testing graphics out of time. Publication deleted.
Thanks for your job

© Forex Factory