Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   MM (Money Maker) Detective Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=911239)

aaven Jun 12, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 2921

{quote} Aaven, you should invest yourself in politics. You have some important qualities for this job : - you do not answer a direct question - you try to "drown the fish" my observations were NOT about the theme "has Modybot helped Steve or not". my observations were about the fact that Moodybot (up to now George's first stringer) labeled this thread as "the prostitutes thread"
Parisboy,

I see you are from France and i am assuming you are a non native English speaker. I did answer the direct question- gave you what i thought was the key incident.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12325376

Thanks

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 2:30pm | Post# 2922

{quote} Parisboy, If i remember correctly Moodybot/Andy was contributing-giving out chart examples on how he uses George's theory even till the recent past. I looked up, in this post. Post 2475 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12305965 Moodybot/Andy gave his interpretation of how to Apply George's theory by utilizing Steve's indicators. Moodybot/Andy was cordial to Steve even at this point. Steve mentioned how moodybot was not helping him with the specifics/details. Moodybot said that he was always helping Steve...
Steve mentioned how moodybot was not helping him with the specifics/details. Moodybot said that he was always helping Steve with the details and showcased the PM that happened between them.

@aaven -- dude, @moodybot posted our PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE). Doesn't that say anything about the man's integrity? He posted a private message!

Furthermore, did you actually read our PM that he posted? There are zero specifics / details. @moodybot wrote -- and I quote -- "It is incredibly difficult to use ADR for entry, the times will look to match but the swings won’t. The MM will have factored that in to the Algorythm hence times it will sync up and times it won’t."

@aaven -- and that qualifies as specifics / details? Come on -- take off the rose-colored glasses. You've been following them for months. Can you share a screen shot showing a candidate signal? That's all -- a candidate signal. Of course not. You guys are simply waiting for spikes to occur and then saying "wow, look at that". But you are no closer to trading than you were months ago.

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 2:40pm | Post# 2923

Back to the topic at hand here is an entry I've just taken on CADCHF. {image} Here are the three black lines indicating the higher timeframe targets. {image} Also, here's an update on the EURUSD trade, currently sitting at a comfortable 25-30 pips, first target is sitting at 95 pips. {image}
@YoungET -- please, you're disrupting the thread...

Just kidding...
Seriously -- everything is good. I do process your posts and they continue to give me confidence -- thank you.

If you haven't read all the prior drama then you wouldn't understand why this keeps flaring up. It doesn't impact me negatively -- rather, it keeps me fired-up and the juices flowing. Each morning I jump out of bed and run to the computer to read what @moodybot or @bluesteele wrote about me the night before. I do that even before making a cup of coffee.

I'll be releasing an updated version of the IRUTM indicator shortly.

And thanks for the compliment of considering me only 30-40 years your senior. Actually, it's more than that.

aaven Jun 12, 2019 2:47pm | Post# 2924

{quote} Aaven declares he is a lawyer. I posted earlier, this is not the first time he acts as defence lawyer for the OP. You can be sure he does the same thing in a different thread in the future. Same old, same old. {quote}
Skyway,

You showed bad form when you deleted your posts in our conversation and that puts me in a bad light unnecessarily. That smacks of deceit and sabotaging behavior on your part. You make this statement about me and how is one supposed to react knowing fully well that you will delete your post? This has been your ongoing behavior writing something and then deleting your posts-It was not my place to speak then, but since it is impacting me-I have to point it out.

Yes Sherlock-I did acknowledge yesterday to your post and i am acknowledging it again for the 2nd time- I did defend GB at that time and i was in the wrong then.

So, Let me layout some facts about you:

1. Not just George- you were put on Ignore List by Steve multiple times- Every time he took you off ignore list in good faith and asked you to avoid the unwanted behavior- You are on it again-only to go again on the ignore list-This happened more than once.

2. By your own admission, you said "I could have feigned loyalty and stolen George's Secrets"

3. You wear your refusal to talk to George as some kind of Badge and contradicting yourself, you mention how you study moody-bot examples which are nothing but George's Teaching.

How Convenient is that, your own posts that can prove Point 2. and Point 3. were there yesterday and are not currently available.

There is a way to go about asking something, If you wanted to see George Live Calls or seeing George trading live: Did you approach in the right way?

or did you just demand that person do your bidding(Lay out that X number of calls/trade entries or whatever) all the while proudly telling everyone that you are refusing to talk to that very person.

FYI, there are live calls given by George in his thread way ahead. One of the recent ones was on DOW30, it has my markup. feel free to check my post.

Thanks

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 2:49pm | Post# 2925

{quote} Few months back, I called out on George thread that his theory is about trading spikes. Well, as usual they denied.
@skyway -- this really, really pains me to say -- You were right!

After you give this post a "Like" to confirm you've seen it, then I will delete it. I don't want to leave any evidence that you were right and I was wrong.

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 2:55pm | Post# 2926

{quote} Skyway, You showed bad form when you deleted your posts in our conversation and that puts me in a bad light unnecessarily. That smacks of deceit and sabotaging behavior on your part. You make this statement about me and how is one supposed to react knowing fully well that you will delete your post? This has been your ongoing behavior writing something and then deleting your posts-It was not my place to speak then, but since it is impacting me-I have to point it out. Yes Sherlock-I did acknowledge yesterday to your post and i am acknowledging...
Hey @aaven -- let's wrap this up. You've made your points about @George and we've made ours. When it comes to @George et al you must see by now the gap is too wide -- no one is going to change anyone's mind through posting.

Please feel free to share in our discussion about trading off of spikes that enter a TMA zone. And you can even overlay the IRUTM indicator on one of your charts to see how it matches with your targets -- but don't tell @George or @moodybot or @bluesteele, because then you will also become a target (pun intended) like me.

@aaven -- you opened a wound and now it's time to let it heal a little bit. Capeesh?

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 2:55pm | Post# 2927

{quote} @YoungET -- please, you're disrupting the thread... Just kidding... Seriously -- everything is good. I do process your posts and they continue to give me confidence -- thank you. If you haven't read all the prior drama then you wouldn't understand why this keeps flaring up. It doesn't impact me negatively -- rather, it keeps me fired-up and the juices flowing. Each morning I jump out of bed and run to the computer to read what @moodybot or @bluesteele wrote about me the night before. I do that even before making a cup of coffee....
Awesome stuff, throwing out community updates like hot cakes. Look forward to what you've done!

pipcruiser Jun 12, 2019 3:15pm | Post# 2928

OMG this awesome thread (when the noise is ignored) is now worse than a fkin kindergarden... a shame ppl act like spoiled kids with an ego on steroids.

Hats of to robots4me for having the patience and energy to keep bothering spend his valuable time here...

We all appreciate your time buddy.

PC

aaven Jun 12, 2019 3:25pm | Post# 2929

{quote} I delete my posts because I do not want to clutter r4m thread with off-topic posts. I leave it for more than 10hours then delete them. You delibrately misread my posts to try twist what I wrote. That's your bad not mine. It's your usual style anyway. You try very hard to discredit me. You can't because you have zero substance.
1. " I delete my posts because I do not want to clutter r4m thread with off-topic posts."

Do you hear yourself? Why post them in the first place?

2. "I leave it for more than 10hours then delete them."

Short of having mind reading capabilities-How are people supposed to know that? Is it not your responsibility to mention this point lest the other person is shown in a bad light

3. "You delibrately misread my posts to try twist what I wrote."

I interpret on what has been presented, read point 1. and 2. if you are being misread- then the fault wholly lies with you.

4. "You try very hard to discredit me"

You do a very good job of that by yourself.

Thanks

aaven Jun 12, 2019 3:26pm | Post# 2930

{quote} Hey @aaven -- let's wrap this up. You've made your points about @George and we've made ours. When it comes to @George et al you must see by now the gap is too wide -- no one is going to change anyone's mind through posting. Please feel free to share in our discussion about trading off of spikes that enter a TMA zone. And you can even overlay the IRUTM indicator on one of your charts to see how it matches with your targets -- but don't tell @George or @moodybot or @bluesteele, because then you will also become a target (pun intended) like...
Alright Steve...

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 3:35pm | Post# 2931

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey @aaven -- let's wrap this up. You've made your points about @George and we've made ours. When it comes to @George et al you must see by now the gap is too wide -- no one is going to change anyone's mind through posting. Please feel free to share in our discussion about trading off of spikes that enter a TMA zone. And you can even overlay the IRUTM indicator on one of your charts to see how it matches with your targets -- but don't tell @George or @moodybot or @bluesteele, because then you will also become a target (pun intended)...
Brian Millard about Spikes (Parisboy uses the term Envelope ! )
Name:  SPIKES AND DISTRIBUTION OF DATAVALUES WITHIN A CHANNEL.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  29 KB

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 4:02pm | Post# 2932

{quote} 1. " I delete my posts because I do not want to clutter r4m thread with off-topic posts." Do you hear yourself? Why post them in the first place? 2. "I leave it for more than 10hours then delete them." Short of having mind reading capabilities-How are people supposed to know that? Is it not your responsibility to mention this point lest the other person is shown in a bad light 3. "You delibrately misread my posts to try twist what I wrote." I interpret on what has been presented, read point 1. and 2. if you are being misread- then the fault...
@aaven -- I asked you nicely to let it lay, so I minimized your post. Next time I will block you.

Yes -- I wish @skyway would also let it lay. But he's more than earned a little extra breathing room and he wanted to get in the last word. That's what young whipper-snappers will do.

@aaven -- I'll let you in on a not so secret secret -- the truth always wins out. Maybe not right away, but eventually. People who are confident about the truth don't run around insisting that others must agree with them. That's a sign of insecurity. The degree to which you continuously defend @George is a direct reflection of how unsure you really are. Your conscious (i.e. mind) may not wish to admit it -- but in your heart you know its so. When there is tension between what your mind wants to believe and what you know in your heart, then your mind will go looking for affirmation and confirmation. And that's what you are doing now.

I know you are a gentleman with a good heart -- it's just that the belief system held by your mind won't let it go without a fight. That's why it creates a rationalization that you have a "duty" to stick up for @George when, in fact, we all know you don't. That's how the mind protects its belief system -- through rationalizations. Whenever the heart and mind disagree, the mind creates a rationalization to forcefully get its way. The mind may bully the heart from time-to-time, but in the end the heart wins out -- always.

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 4:05pm | Post# 2933

lope{quote} Brian Millard about Spikes (Parisboy uses the term Envelope ! ) {image}
@parisboy -- looks to me like a vertical representation of a TMA band.

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 4:19pm | Post# 2934

OMG this awesome thread (when the noise is ignored) is now worse than a fkin kindergarden... a shame ppl act like spoiled kids with an ego on steroids. Hats of to robots4me for having the patience and energy to keep bothering spend his valuable time here... We all appreciate your time buddy. PC
Hey @pipcruiser -- thanks for the good word. But the fact I'm still here should be proof I am also very aware and appreciative of what I get back in return. With almost everything there is noise on the surface -- but if you are willing to look a bit deeper and read between the lines then there is a lot of good to be had. And sometimes you don't even have to look that deep -- I apologize for not mentioning everyone, but the contributions and advice from @Nih98 and @Swingman have formed the basis of this thread.

And, though it sounds odd, I should also acknowledge @George and @moodybot and @bluesteele, since through them I discovered the motivation that eventually earned me a red badge -- within 1.5 months.

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 4:40pm | Post# 2935

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} @parisboy -- looks to me like a vertical representation of a TMA band.
@R4ME , you are right ! "George" is not the only one reshaping old concepts.

Anyway Brian Millard has worked on this subject.

This "shape" is universally known as " a Gaussian curve" - Gauss is the mathematician who discovered and popularized it.

Further researches on the subject focalized on the extrêmes -labeled as "tails" which could be more or less "thick"

In plain English the data distribution of the Gaussian curve (also labeled as "Normal" distribution) is uniform, in real life not. The game (for mathematicians) is to measure the difference between the theory and the reality.

Anyway it is a good analytical and simulational tool " as if" to understand data distribution and the concentration of data around the Mean (return to the mean)

Some lazy traders think that the "Herd" gathers around the Mean.
DISTRIBUTION OF PRICES Normal vs Log.docx
Regression to the Mean some comments on its application to stock returns.docx
Normal vs Log.docx
Click to Enlarge

Name: CHANNELS AND CYCLES.png
Size: 916 KB

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 5:12pm | Post# 2936

{quote} @R4ME , you are right ! "George" is not the only one reshaping old concepts. Anyway Brian Millard has worked on this subject. This "shape" is universally known as " a Gaussian curve" - Gauss is the mathematician who discovered and popularized it. Further researches on the subject focalized on the extrêmes -labeled as "tails" which could be more or less "thick" In plain English the data distribution of the Gaussian curve (also labeled as "Normal" distribution) is uniform, in real life not. The game (for mathematicians) is to measure...
Hey @parisboy -- yep -- I'm familiar with Gaussian curves, histograms, means and Standard Deviations. I'm not sure how I would use these for trading, but no doubt price data can be analyzed with these tools.

I'm all for data analysis, but I think what makes forex less amenable to this type of analysis are the real-world draw downs that occur when actually trading. If I had infinite assets then, sure, I could probably use these tools to design a system that was profitable. But these tools don't take into account draw downs that can blow an account. They also don't take into account Black Swan events. Suppose aliens were to create a Gaussian curve of the average age of humans from 2015 through 2050 -- except a catastrophic meteor hit the earth in 2025 and eliminated life as we know it. Their Gaussian curve would be skewed to the left and would not accurately reflect the average age of humans prior to the meteor.

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 5:22pm | Post# 2937

{quote} Hey @parisboy -- yep -- I'm familiar with Gaussian curves, histograms, means and Standard Deviations. I'm not sure how I would use these for trading, but no doubt price data can be analyzed with these tools. I'm all for data analysis, but I think what makes forex less amenable to this type of analysis are the real-world draw downs that occur when actually trading. If I had infinite assets then, sure, I could probably use these tools to design a system that was profitable. But these tools don't take into account draw downs that can blow an...
@Robots4me

it is useful for understanding Price Fluctuations (or transactions) and for trading

For example an analysis showed that 95 % of all dayly transactions fluctuates between -2% and + 2 % in comparison with the previous day close .

Then when daily volatility tends towards 2 % it is good sense for a lazy trader to exercise caution, tighten your stops, sell half of your position (or more) etc

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 5:44pm | Post# 2938

{quote} @Robots4me it is useful for understanding Price Fluctuations (or transactions) and for trading For example an analysis showed that 95 % of all dayly transactions fluctuates between -2% and + 2 % in comparison with the previous day close . Then when daily volatility tends towards 2 % it is good sense for a lazy trader to exercise caution, tighten your stops, sell half of your position (or more) etc
@parisboy -- yes, makes sense. And this is related to ADR, right?

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 6:11pm | Post# 2939

{quote} @parisboy -- yes, makes sense. And this is related to ADR, right?
@Robots4me - no idea ! I do not use ADR to evaluate "Volatility" but Gann Octave = basically 1/8 of Price range

alphadude Jun 12, 2019 6:12pm | Post# 2940

{quote} {quote} @alphadude, @aaven -- fellas -- please take a hint and knock it off. @aaven -- have you noticed that in almost every post @George refers to me as "Trash". Why don't you bring that up with him? Don't you see the resentment he and @moodybot and @bluesteele have generated? There's a reason why a number of people do not think very highly of @George et al. You can keep your rose-colored glasses on, but you are really in no position to lecture people -- especially when you condone the behavior of the worst bullies.
just to clarify to all our friends at FF; am not saying george methods are bad or anything; I was complaining about the nature of the posts in TMA thread. all the colors, praises, etc was annoying a bit.

I personally read many threads; and even commercial threads; wherever I find value; I take it.

for example; recently I started following ghostbiker threads. Eventhough many users find those threads useless; but I find a tradeable strategy; that I am trading live as we speak.

I always approach posts with open mind; and I encourage anyone to do the same. If you read my posts carefully (word by word); you will understand my point of view.

some good friends contacted me about my recent writing style; and I apologize if I offended anyone

© Forex Factory