Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   MM (Money Maker) Detective Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=911239)

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 8:50am | Post# 2901

2 Attachment(s)
Among all the words of wisdom liberally spread on us poor lazy traders by "George" these one are on the top of my list :
Name:  GEORGE BLOCKING IS ALWAYS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS.png
Views: 656
Size:  287 KB
Name:  GEORGE STARTING IGNORING PARISBOY.png
Views: 736
Size:  63 KB

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 9:01am | Post# 2902

{quote} How comes previous purple dots have disappeared from the chart? {image}
@YoungET -- yes, I know. Whenever you switch pairs or time frames then the indicator reloads, recomputes and redraws. And I've noticed it doesn't always redraw the dots. I think @Robot Trader mentioned this earlier. I'm working on a new version and I don't think it will have the problem.

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 9:05am | Post# 2903

{quote} @YoungET -- yes, I know. Whenever you switch pairs or time frames then the indicator reloads, recomputes and redraws. And I've noticed it doesn't always redraw the dots. I think @Robot Trader mentioned this earlier. I'm working on a new version and I don't think it will have the problem.
Okay I see, that's good to hear.

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 9:57am | Post# 2904

This is getting stranger and stranger...

It was just brought to my attention that one of my admirer's -- @moodybot -- has started a new thread, obviously to mock me and / or anyone who isn't buying into @George's smoke and mirrors. It's called "MM Detective Indicator Method with Live Chart Analysis". Here's the link:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=923708

I've heard it said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

Perhaps I'll start a new thread, as well -- "George's Learn How To Trade In Only 10000 Hours". I'll copy / paste @George's post #2407 as post #1 and then sit back and watch everyone flock there.

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 10:07am | Post# 2905

This is getting stranger and stranger... It was just brought to my attention that one of my admirer's -- @moodybot -- has started a new thread, obviously to mock me and / or anyone who isn't buying into @George's smoke and mirrors. It's called "MM Detective Indicator Method with Live Chart Analysis". Here's the link: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=923708 I've heard it said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Perhaps I'll start a new thread, as well -- "George's Learn How To Trade In Only 10000 Hours". I'll...
Seems they already binned it... Now I haven't really read into all this back and forth too much so aren't up to date with the mumbo jumbo, but being only 20 years old myself I expect this sort of continued bickering and belittling of people 5 years my junior not 30-40 years my senior. You've taken the first step by moving away from their methodology and onto your own conquest, and have not thrown insults to the likes that were thrown in previous pages for some time now. So I'm sat here wondering what's the point exactly in this other user creating this now binned thread? Boggles the mind if I'm honest.

Scott2locky Jun 12, 2019 11:27am | Post# 2906

This is getting stranger and stranger... It was just brought to my attention that one of my admirer's -- @moodybot -- has started a new thread, obviously to mock me and / or anyone who isn't buying into @George's smoke and mirrors. It's called "MM Detective Indicator Method with Live Chart Analysis". Here's the link: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=923708 I've heard it said that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Perhaps I'll start a new thread, as well -- "George's Learn How To Trade In Only 10000 Hours". I'll...
I think you might squash this whole thing quickly by offering @Moodybot a few bucks$....after all, you seem to be living in his head rent-free!

aaven Jun 12, 2019 11:46am | Post# 2907

1 Attachment(s)
Among all the words of wisdom liberally spread on us poor lazy traders by "George" these one are on the top of my list : {image} {image}
Parisboy,

That's taking things out of context. George was upfront with his actions- Attaching George post prior to ignoring people. This gives the complete picture and not the incomplete one you mention which gives a totally false meaning.

Click to Enlarge

Name: George-Ignoring.PNG
Size: 111 KB

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 11:57am | Post# 2908

{quote} Parisboy, That's taking things out of context. George was upfront with his actions- Attaching George post prior to ignoring people. This gives the complete picture and not the incomplete one you mention which gives a totally false meaning. {image}
Quick question as I don't and haven't ever really followed George's thread, but why does he type everything in capitals and refer to himself in the third person? I'm curious.

aaven Jun 12, 2019 11:58am | Post# 2909

{quote} @aaven -- @George is a grown man. He can take care of himself and has demonstrated on most every post a capability of insulting people. I'm not sure who assigned you the duty to stick up for him. As for not knowing what transpired? Are you friggin kidding me? Did you read what they wrote? Dude -- you don't have rose-colored glasses on, you have a bucket over your head. @alphadude posted here because @George -- who claimed to never block anyone -- has changed his mind, again, and now blocks anyone he doesn't care for. @alphadude was letting...
Steve,

At that time, i was tracking couple of threads{one being your's} and i honestly didn't pay attention to what transpired between you and Kevin. I consider George as my father figure and what's wrong in standing up for your loved ones? No one has assigned any duty, i am doing it out of my own volition.

What really irked me was alphadude's post-if i recall correctly he was never active in your thread or George's thread - Just a random interjection from Some one who never Spoke To George-never Posted in George's thread or tested his theories- Alphadude does not have any skin in the game, but there he goes just scooting by and insulting the man just for the heck of it. That's what i took offense to and had to be dealt with.

Thanks

aaven Jun 12, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 2910

{quote} Quick question as I don't and haven't ever really followed George's thread, but why does he type everything in capitals and refer to himself in the third person? I'm curious.
The answer is people are people. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Atleast, i was focused on what he has to say.

Maybe someday in the far future, someone will ask , why younget does what he does.

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 12:11pm | Post# 2911

{quote} The answer is people are people. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences. Atleast, i was focused on what he has to say. Maybe someday in the far future, someone will ask , why younget does what he does.
"At least, I was focused on what he has to say."

Clearly, you must have taken my curiosity as some kind of dig. So let me clear that up and then be on my way; I in no way have any need to focus on the 99% of what is written throughout FF for the simple fact the majority is jive. Now did I read the post to which I questioned the way it was written? Yes, yes I did. Did I feel the need to mention that within my question? No, no I didn't due to the fact it wasn't relevant in the slightest to my post. Let's cut to the point, I have no ill will to anyone on this site, as it's just that an online site to which information is exchanged, why on earth anyone would throw emotions and ego into it I do not know. So before feeling the need to slide in another underlined insult or assumption that someone missed the point to a given post, perhaps you could try reading what was being asked instead of jumping to a far fetched conclusion simply because you took offense to some degree when there was no offense being given.

Anyway, I appreciate your answer amongst it all as it was a question I had pondered for some time. Now don't take this as a dig or insult and more as education on human communication. All the best my man!

aaven Jun 12, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 2912

{quote} "At least, I was focused on what he has to say." Clearly, you must have taken my curiosity as some kind of dig. So let me clear that up and then be on my way; I in no way have any need to focus on the 99% of what is written throughout FF for the simple fact the majority is jive. Now did I read the post to which I questioned the way it was written? Yes, yes I did. Did I feel the need to mention that within my question? No, no I didn't due to the fact it wasn't relevant in the slightest to my post. Let's cut to the point, I have no ill will...
YoungET,

I did not take it as a dig(I mean, i got that you were asking out of curiosity). I was just stating, i just focused on his message. No insult/ jumping to conclusion was intended from my end.

Cheers

Edit: George uses caps to emphasize some points- he stresses people to read between the lines. To a certain extent CAPS and Color Scheme achieve this intention

ficibald Jun 12, 2019 12:23pm | Post# 2913

{quote} Parisboy, That's taking things out of context. George was upfront with his actions- Attaching George post prior to ignoring people. This gives the complete picture and not the incomplete one you mention which gives a totally false meaning. {image}
George frequently change this mind,who knows what in his head.dont take them serious

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 12:31pm | Post# 2914

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Quick question as I don't and haven't ever really followed George's thread, but why does he type everything in capitals and refer to himself in the third person? I'm curious.
Is first stringer Modibot in holydays ? or has Aaaven been appointed his new deputy to fight the growing forces of the Dark Side of Trading ?

King George 1 explains here for the lazy traders
Click to Enlarge

Name: GEORGE MY CAPS EXPLAINED.jpg
Size: 89 KB
Name:  KING GEORGE 1.png
Views: 517
Size:  743 KB

aaven Jun 12, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 2915

{quote} AAVEN, I will only speak for myself - remember that Moodybot has recently qualified this present thread as being "the prostitutes thread". It seems to me that by using these words Moodybot not only disagree with the posters of this thread , but shows obviously "disrespect and leveling baseless allegations. " for all readers and posters of this thread. Does not this show "a lack of basic courtesy"? As you know "George" is "a fountain of wisdom" {image}
Parisboy,

If i remember correctly Moodybot/Andy was contributing-giving out chart examples on how he uses George's theory even till the recent past.

I looked up, in this post.

Post 2475

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12305965

Moodybot/Andy gave his interpretation of how to Apply George's theory by utilizing Steve's indicators. Moodybot/Andy was cordial to Steve even at this point.

Steve mentioned how moodybot was not helping him with the specifics/details. Moodybot said that he was always helping Steve with the details and showcased the PM that happened between them.

Post #3898
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12313524

From there, the relationship went south.

It was not my intention to open old wounds- Andy helped the community and offered personal help to me as well. Moodybot/Andy to be potrayed as someone who always rude from the start is something i am unwilling to accept and i had to set the record straight.

Thanks

YoungET Jun 12, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 2916

3 Attachment(s)
Back to the topic at hand here is an entry I've just taken on CADCHF.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 49 KB

Here are the three black lines indicating the higher timeframe targets.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 37 KB

Also, here's an update on the EURUSD trade, currently sitting at a comfortable 25-30 pips, first target is sitting at 95 pips.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 28 KB

parisboy Jun 12, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 2917

{quote} Parisboy, If i remember correctly Moodybot/Andy was contributing-giving out chart examples on how he uses George's theory even till the recent past. I looked up, in this post. Post 2475 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12305965 Moodybot/Andy gave his interpretation of how to Apply George's theory by utilizing Steve's indicators. Moodybot/Andy was cordial to Steve even at this point. Steve mentioned how moodybot was not helping him with the specifics/details. Moodybot said that he was always helping Steve...

Aaven, you should invest yourself in politics.

You have some important qualities for this job :

- you do not answer a direct question
- you try to "drown the fish"

my observations were NOT about the theme "has Modybot helped Steve or not".

my observations were about the fact that Bluesteele (one stringer and hyper of George) labeled this thread as "the prostitutes thread"

Plasma Jun 12, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 2918

I maybe wrong but George sounds like Brijon from the past ?

3ndlessHope Jun 12, 2019 2:08pm | Post# 2919

I maybe wrong but George sounds like Brijon from the past ?
Its a nice circle. TimeTells, fractal, georgo and moody...

robots4me Jun 12, 2019 2:18pm | Post# 2920

@aaven -- what do you think of @moodybot's new thread that he created simply to mock me? Did you see my comment a few posts back?

In addition to all the insults, naysaying about "indicators are useless", there is also the ongoing bullying. And you condone that sort of behavior? And you would trust your trading to that type of person?

Isn't your time valuable to you? Do you really want to spend 1000's of learning how to trade @George's methodology when many others have learned how to trade in a faction of that time?

Over in @George's thread people post charts showing "herd mentality". And when a spike occurs and touches a target they get excited, because touching a target confirms the MM's algorithm. But one doesn't need to draw all the targets before hand -- the spike itself suffices. When the MM reaches for a certain price, then you can assume it was because a target existed there. Yes -- it confirms an MM algorithm is at work. But all we really want to do is learn how to trade off of a spike. Or, as @moodybot would say, "wait until the MM has shown its hand".

@aaven -- again, all you need to do is learn how to trade off of a spike. But @George et al don't want help you with that. On this thread, that is all we are interested in -- trading off of a spike. Trading off of a spike is the same as trading reversals.

© Forex Factory