Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   MM (Money Maker) Detective Indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=911239)

Forexmeoff Jun 1, 2019 6:04pm | Post# 2461

Hello everyone! I am only new here as you can see, but I have been viewing Forex Factory for years and have only now been compelled to join. This was due to George's posts, somehow they struck a chord with me and not to mention all his time and effort, as that cannot go unnoticed. Although I am late to the party I have been reading both this thread and George's for only a couple of days now and I can see the possibilities, but unfortunately my forex road has been a troubled one, as I am sure most of you guys have had on here. This journey if you...
Yes, I and many others will have had similar experiences. This market chews up and spits out the retail trader that’s for sure.

i have the real tma settings, but forexmeoff will never share them, ha ha ha suckers, forexmeoff is not here to share the real tma settings which will make millions of successful trades, forexmeoff is here to annoy the shit out of people and Waffle on endlessly about rubbish...

seriously, you are most likely barking up the wrong tree with this stuff if you want to be a successful trader. Some of these guys are singing the praises of George’s method....which is just regurgitated material anyway....yes the big money traders run the stops in the market....that’s no secret....look for a place on the chart where all these stops or buy , sell orders will acccumulate....and expect some action there. “Herd mentality” is just good old fashioned support and resistance ....rebranded with a new catch phrase.

Anyway if they can make it work all good for them....Some of these guys seem to jump straight on the band wagon of the latest thread that is popular and start promoting the method....not sure why exactly but be careful when they start to mention things for sale....as you will lose even more money than if you just traded it away.

I mention this as it is a frustrating business...when we keep losing money to this game....and really helps if someone can point you in the right direction

Anyway I will PM you the real TMA settings later....ha ha...Na.....but I will PM you

robots4me Jun 1, 2019 6:39pm | Post# 2462

{quote} Yes, I and many others will have had similar experiences. This market chews up and spits out the retail trader that’s for sure. i have the real tma settings, but forexmeoff will never share them, ha ha ha suckers, forexmeoff is not here to share the real tma settings which will make millions of successful trades, forexmeoff is here to annoy the shit out of people and Waffle on endlessly about rubbish... seriously, you are most likely barking up the wrong tree with this stuff if you want to be a successful trader. Some of these guys are singing...
Yes, I and many others will have had similar experiences. This market chews up and spits out the retail trader that’s for sure. i have the real tma settings, but forexmeoff will never share them, ha ha ha suckers, forexmeoff is not here to share the real tma settings which will make millions of successful trades, forexmeoff is here to annoy the shit out of people and Waffle on endlessly about rubbish... seriously, you are most likely barking up the wrong tree with this stuff if you want to be a successful trader. Some of these guys are singing the...

Oh my, here we go again -- where have I heard this message before? Hmmmmmmm....

Where do these guys come from? They lurk in the background and then, out of nowhere, jump out and mock everyone with their condescending advice to remind us how successful they are and what losers we are. A successful and well-adjusted human would never spew rubbish like this in public. @Forexmeoff -- you might as well put a red, blinking sign on your forward and announce to the world "I am a lonely, unhappy old man in need of attention. Please -- someone, anyone, pay some attention to me".

Okay @Forexmeoff -- I've paid some attention to you. You've been here since 2013 with 1 subscriber, that's right, 1 subscriber. Thank you for your contribution to making the world a better place. This is what you will be remembered for. Bye...

skyway Jun 1, 2019 7:23pm | Post# 2463

{quote}Unfortunately since he's Ignored me then I couldn't PM him and check first. We'll see how it goes...
Hi robots4me, just to clarify one thing.

I do not subscribe to anyone. I do not ignore anybody, I will never do that no matter what shit they post.

I switch off my pm and shout.

Over the many years I read FF I see this common accusation of scammer hurled by some self appointed police. Their activities have made me decide to protect myself, hence my choice to set up my account.

Since we are on this subject, there's only one type of posters I am annoyed with. Not the scammers or gurus. No, not them.

It's the bootlickers, brownosers, worshippers.

These posters don't realise their selfish act cause huge irreparable damage to forums. Without your mob activities, guru and scammers cease to exist - the fault do not lie with the guru, scammer. I seriously hope they read this, then stop their damaging posts.

If ever I take the trouble to call some posters out, it's because he's gone overboard with his activities. Even so, I will never put them or anyone on ignore.

Said my piece, end of weekend rant.
(I will delete this off-topic post later.)

Ps I click "like" because I agree with your recent posts.

Pps If anyone calls out my post about Nih, let you guys know he's my online friend and neighbour. We met few years back on another trading forum, public chatted a lot with some other great guys. Btw, Nih is just another average joe retail trader like everyone of us, not guru. Lol

Ppps About gurus, be prepared to be challenged, be prepared to be called out, be prepared to be scrutinised.

robots4me Jun 1, 2019 7:43pm | Post# 2464

{quote} Hi robots4me, just to clarify one thing. I do not subscribe to anyone. I do not ignore anybody, I will never do that no matter what shit they post. I switch off my pm and shout. Over the many years I read FF I see this common accusation of scammer hurled by some self appointed police. Their activities have made me decide to protect myself, hence my choice to set up my account. Since we are on this subject, there's only one type of posters I am annoyed with. Not the scammers or gurus. No, not them. It's the bootlickers, brownosers, worshippers....
Hey @skyway -- excellent post. Please don't delete. Though it's not about experimenting and sharing observations to enhance @Nih98's system, it is still very relevant. As I wrestle with transitioning the thread in a new direction, you've captured my sentiments, as well, and have expressed them better than I could have.

Nih98 Jun 1, 2019 9:15pm | Post# 2465

{quote} If anyone calls out my post about Nih, let you guys know he's my online friend and neighbour. We met few years back on another trading forum, public chatted a lot with some other great guys. Btw, Nih is just another average joe retail trader like everyone of us, not guru. Lol
100% correct Uncle Sky, I'm ordinary Old lazy Dog, that still try to learn very same old trick again and again everyday for years, but always keep my end of the day with smile. And as you can see for yourself, in fact I subscribe to Uncle Sky.. lol..

NIH

Robot Trader Jun 1, 2019 9:28pm | Post# 2466

{quote} 100% correct Uncle Sky, I'm ordinary Old lazy Dog, that still try to learn very same old trick again and again everyday for years, but always keep my end of the day with smile. And as you can see for yourself, in fact I subscribe to Uncle Sky.. lol.. NIH btw, for my old buddies that still following me for years, if you read this, please forgive me that I should keep changing my nicknames or forums. It's not related to this great international forum, but mostly because my local condition. You know that 'the dark side' of...

Be careful

moodybot Jun 1, 2019 9:54pm | Post# 2467

{quote} Yes, I and many others will have had similar experiences. This market chews up and spits out the retail trader thatís for sure. i have the real tma settings, but forexmeoff will never share them, ha ha ha suckers, forexmeoff is not here to share the real tma settings which will make millions of successful trades, forexmeoff is here to annoy the shit out of people and Waffle on endlessly about rubbish... seriously, you are most likely barking up the wrong tree with this stuff if you want to be a successful trader. Some of these guys are singing...
Look mate, its all about Jack and the Beanstalk...
Jack gets some magic beans and throws them outside...hey presto, a magic beanstalk...and its trending up..

So up he climbs, into the sky...no pun intended..(he wants to get some more beans),...and he finds a castle but cant break in..
Scared, he climbs back down....but..but...next day up he goes again...same...gets to the castle, gets really close but cant get in...and climbs back down...
But the following day he manages to climb the bean stalk, this time he gets into the castle..checks all the rooms and starts to steal some money...but he wakes the sleeping giant....

Now Jack climbs down really fast with the Giant following and Jack really scared laughs and hides in the cellar, and shuts the door.
(The giant wont find him there)...Jacks not daft, he has the money below the floor..

But like a freight train the giant crash's through the cellar door ...Jack said...why didn't the floor not stop you....

Because to the Giant...its all part of the illusion...and he steals his money back....and off he goes back up to the castle....

Ice cream any one??

Robot Trader Jun 1, 2019 10:10pm | Post# 2468

{quote} Look mate, its all about Jack and the Beanstalk... Jack gets some magic beans and throws them outside...hey presto, a magic beanstalk...and its trending up.. So up he climbs, into the sky...no pun intended..(he wants to get some more beans),...and he finds a castle but cant break in.. Scared, he climbs back down....but..but...next day up he goes again...same...gets to the castle, gets really close but cant get in...and climbs back down... But the following day he manages to climb the bean stalk, this time he gets into the castle..checks...
How old are your kids, I bet they can't wait for bedtime

moodybot Jun 2, 2019 12:47am | Post# 2469

{quote} How old are your kids, I bet they can't wait for bedtime
Big kids everywhere!!

pooh123 Jun 2, 2019 2:54am | Post# 2470

2 Attachment(s)
JPY futures chart.
Click to Enlarge

Name: JPY-1.JPG
Size: 132 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: JPY-2.JPG
Size: 141 KB

simnz Jun 2, 2019 3:39am | Post# 2471

JPY futures chart. {image} {image}
Hi, Pooh123,

Where can I find brokers offering MT4 demo for Globex futures and futures options?

Appreciate if you can provide the link please.

Thank you.

robots4me Jun 2, 2019 3:51am | Post# 2472

{quote} Hi, Pooh123, Where can I find brokers offering MT4 demo for Globex futures and futures options? Appreciate if you can provide the link please. Thank you.
@simnz -- have you ever heard of PM? Why do you have to subject the rest of us to crap like this?

robots4me Jun 2, 2019 3:52am | Post# 2473

JPY futures chart. {image} {image}
@pooh123 -- really? And the purpose of this post is what?

robots4me Jun 2, 2019 6:12am | Post# 2474

1 Attachment(s)
From this point on we are only interested in how to trade in the face of MM manipulation. No doubt the how and why of MM manipulation is interesting -- but, as we've learned, that only goes so far when it gets down to actually trading.

With all the confusion surrounding @George's "TMA THEORY STRATEGY TRADING" a friend reached out and helped explain to me the fundamentals. Turns out it's not so complicated and, in fact, can be summarized in one sentence: The ADR is your friend, and always trade reversals. That's it in a nutshell. Furthermore, it's not unique -- there are a number of methodologies here at FF that are very similar. So -- why all the mystery, puzzles, riddles, treasure maps? Beats me...

So, in preparation to transitioning to the thread's new focus -- using @Nih98's trading system along with sharing observations and ideas for improvements with an eye toward automation -- I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page in terms of how to trade using the ADR and TMA indicators. I suspect the ADR and TMA indicators will continue to be important tools in my own trading.

In this post I'll briefly show how ADR can be used when deciding whether or not to open a trade. And in the next post I'll show how to use the TMA.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Trading-ADR-Reversal-01.png
Size: 35 KB

In the above image note the following:
1. The horizontal white lines marked as ADR. The lines mark the upper and lower boundaries of the ADR for that day.
2. The gold, dotted target level line that the arrow points at. This is an H4 target level that was created the previous day.
3. Within the gold rectangle the price is dropping.

So, how do we trade this? When the price has filled about 0.75 of the day's ADR and is still headed downward then we are pretty sure we are NOT going to SELL because we are close to filling the ADR for that day. However, we notice the nearby target level (marked by the gold, dotted line). If we were relying on the ADR alone then we might surmise the price will reverse after taking-out the target level and we would therefore open a BUY order. That is, if the ADR is close to reaching its range for the day, then begin looking for a reason for it to reverse and prepare to open an order in the opposite direction.

moodybot Jun 2, 2019 7:01am | Post# 2475

1 Attachment(s)
Using Steve's Indicators and changing terminology....

The two candles confirming the low have interesting low price,....0.00001 pip difference between the two.
The two areas of interest are an LG in an H4 Candle, upper, and a cattle psychologically aware area...lower.
MM must show their hand before trading. This means wait for a break and look for a reversal.
I have no doubt Paris boy can overlay his stuff, and Nih, this just shows Steve's indicators and may or not play out.

I will remove if you want Steve...this happened to be the first pair that I looked at this evening.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 70 KB

aPhong Jun 2, 2019 9:32am | Post# 2476

From this point on we are only interested ...
Thank you robots4me for sharing your great knowledge, you are truely amazing & generous!
... btw, im very eager to test the new MM-ADRHistIndi ...
god bless you!
cheers,

robots4me Jun 2, 2019 10:09am | Post# 2477

Using Steve's Indicators and changing terminology.... The two candles confirming the low have interesting low price,....0.00001 pip difference between the two. The two areas of interest are an LG in an H4 Candle, upper, and a cattle psychologically aware area...lower. MM must show their hand before trading. This means wait for a break and look for a reversal. I have no doubt Paris boy can overlay his stuff, and Nih, this just shows Steve's indicators and may or not play out. I will remove if you want Steve...this happened to be the first pair that...
@moodybot -- this is excellent. Thank you.

Merka Jun 2, 2019 10:33am | Post# 2478

Using Steve's Indicators and changing terminology.... The two candles confirming the low have interesting low price,....0.00001 pip difference between the two. The two areas of interest are an LG in an H4 Candle, upper, and a cattle psychologically aware area...lower. MM must show their hand before trading. This means wait for a break and look for a reversal. I have no doubt Paris boy can overlay his stuff, and Nih, this just shows Steve's indicators and may or not play out. I will remove if you want Steve...this happened to be the first pair that...
Hi
What are they these violet lines?
Maybe ADR?
Cheers

robots4me Jun 2, 2019 11:34am | Post# 2479

{quote} Thank you robots4me for sharing your great knowledge, you are truely amazing & generous! ... btw, im very eager to test the new MM-ADRHistIndi ... god bless you! cheers,
@aPhong -- appreciate the good word -- thank you.

However, we stand on the shoulders of giants -- it is important to give credit where credit is due. As I am able, I enjoy passing along a few things that I've learned from others. I would list them but they are too many.

moodybot Jun 2, 2019 4:29pm | Post# 2480

{quote} Hi What are they these violet lines? Maybe ADR? Cheers
Yep

© Forex Factory