Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Trading Strategy Development Journal For EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=910821)

majamivice May 17, 2019 3:30pm | Post# 61

{quote} you used the free v-power ea? and how is the perfomance?
No, I didn't use. It's limited I think to 2 pairs, but I think it seems very promising. It doesn't matter if it's commercial, there are good stuff even in commercials.

candyman752 May 19, 2019 10:44am | Post# 62

Guys and gals. I have a bit bad news. Two weeks ago I was assaulted by some martial arts expert. He badly injured my right hand. This has really made it hard for me type or do any work . I think I should be well by next week. I do not know really ,it s the first time to experience such.
He applied some pressure point force on my shoulder.
That's why I have not been able to answer quickly or am rarely online

candyman752 May 19, 2019 10:47am | Post# 63

{quote} Congratulations. Where is the .set file that you use? Ps, let me have it. Thanks
the default should be good. I put it on strategy 1 TE. Balance was 234 I see after a week 244

merlin1331 May 19, 2019 11:42am | Post# 64

Guys and gals. I have a bit bad news. Two weeks ago I was assaulted by some martial arts expert. He badly injured my right hand. This has really made it hard for me type or do any work . I think I should be well by next week. I do not know really ,it s the first time to experience such. He applied some pressure point force on my shoulder. That's why I have not been able to answer quickly or am rarely online
buddy, so sorry to hear this bad news, but no matter what , you should be rest assure to take some break at these times, you had creat some nicely eas , just watch how they performance these days. after you completely rehabilitation , you will be doing other coding stuff...

majamivice May 19, 2019 3:07pm | Post# 65

Guys and gals. I have a bit bad news. Two weeks ago I was assaulted by some martial arts expert. He badly injured my right hand. This has really made it hard for me type or do any work . I think I should be well by next week. I do not know really ,it s the first time to experience such. He applied some pressure point force on my shoulder. That's why I have not been able to answer quickly or am rarely online
Sorry to hear man. Just rest of you, health is the most important thing.

salimc May 19, 2019 7:29pm | Post# 66

Sorry to know that you were hurt! Praying for your quick recovery.

salimc May 19, 2019 7:32pm | Post# 67

{quote} the default should be good. I put it on strategy 1 TE. Balance was 234 I see after a week 244
I see you are testing 2 accounts. Both the accounts with the same indicator? Thanks

merlin1331 May 20, 2019 10:21am | Post# 68

{quote} I see you are testing 2 accounts. Both the accounts with the same indicator? Thanks
he only use strategy te 1 to test scalper ea.

candyman752 May 20, 2019 12:10pm | Post# 69

3 Attachment(s)
I am working on this strategy. I got ideas from the link merlin gave and then added in stochastic.Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 226 KB
It will sell when reaches red circle buy when reaches green circle
template_name.tpl that is the template
I have only placed the sell side.Pip_Trapper_StrategyXX.mq4
Just uploading it so I do not loose work so far

candyman752 May 20, 2019 12:11pm | Post# 70

Hi Candy! I see you are still fighting and searching for good strategies. You can look at this site, I think it's very interesting. https://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/d...-forex-v-power Keep going and many green pips. Cheers
I looked through it . Liked it.

merlin1331 May 21, 2019 10:01am | Post# 71

I am working on this strategy. I got ideas from the link merlin gave and then added in stochastic.{image} It will sell when reaches red circle buy when reaches green circle {file} that is the template I have only placed the sell side.{file} Just uploading it so I do not loose work so far
this strategy need to more work. i clean my vps some space , and put it demo test, it seems scalp trades not good, but your template good . especially in h4 tf.
do not worry, you need to take some break.. we will patiently waiting your good work done..

salimc May 22, 2019 2:24am | Post# 72

{quote} I looked through it . Liked it.
Candy I can give you space in my VPS if you need.
Take care.

JBRolim May 22, 2019 10:15pm | Post# 73

2 Attachment(s)
Olá amigos comerciantes,
Eu sou do BRASIL, eu tenho um indicador e preciso convertê-lo em C #, alguém pode fazer isso?

Seria ótimo alguem desenvolver um Ea com o indicador Trendalt_Alert

Eu agradeço muito!!

https://c.mql5.com/21/102/image__1.png

Indicador de estratégia simples tem sinal de mensagem e audio bip bip.

Compre cruzamento linha zero acima. (comprar alerta sonoro)
Venda cruzamento linha zero abaixo. (Vender alerta sonoro)

Saia de comprado quando cruzar a linha zero abaixo e entrar em Venda.
Sair de Vendido quando cruzar a linha zero acima e entra em Comprar.

Muitos pipes verdes

JB Rolim
trendalt_Alert.ex4
trendalt_Alert.mq4

merlin1331 May 23, 2019 10:24am | Post# 74

Olá amigos comerciantes, Eu sou do BRASIL, eu tenho um indicador e preciso convertê-lo em C #, alguém pode fazer isso? Seria ótimo alguem desenvolver um Ea com o indicador Trendalt_Alert Eu agradeço muito!! https://c.mql5.com/21/102/image__1.png Indicador de estratégia simples tem sinal de mensagem e audio bip bip. Compre cruzamento linha zero acima. (comprar alerta sonoro) Venda cruzamento linha zero abaixo. (Vender alerta sonoro) Saia de comprado quando cruzar a linha zero abaixo e entrar em Venda. Sair de Vendido quando cruzar a linha...
i translate your words by bing translator

Hello friends Traders,
I am from BRAZIL, I have a bookmark and need to convert it into C #, can someone do that?
It would be great for someone to develop an Ea with the indicator Trendalt_Alert
I thank you very much!!
https://c.mql5.com/21/102/image__1.png
Simple strategy indicator has message sign and audio beep beep.
Buy crossover line zero above. (Buy audible alert)
Sale Crossing line Zero below. (Sell audible alert)
Get out of the purchased when crossing the zero line below and go into sale.
Exit sold when crossing the zero line above and enter buy.
Many green pipes
Sreenivas Rao

JBRolim May 23, 2019 4:25pm | Post# 75

{quote} i translate your words by bing translator Hello friends Traders, I am from BRAZIL, I have a bookmark and need to convert it into C #, can someone do that? It would be great for someone to develop an Ea with the indicator Trendalt_Alert I thank you very much!! https://c.mql5.com/21/102/image__1.png Simple strategy indicator has message sign and audio beep beep. Buy crossover line zero above. (Buy audible alert) Sale Crossing line Zero below. (Sell audible alert) Get out of the purchased when crossing the zero line below and go...

OK thank you Merlin!

Can you do Ea with this Trendal_alert indicator?

candyman752 May 23, 2019 9:37pm | Post# 76

4 Attachment(s)
Stochastic indicator did not prove to good on back tests. I brought in Bollinger bands. Much betterPip_Trapper_StrategyAA.mq4
set filesHr1.txt try on Hr1 chart Hr4.txt try Hr4 chart
Hr4tem.tpl that's template for Hr chart
Hr1 chart uses Hr4 Bollinger band the setting is period 78 deviation 1.2

candyman752 May 23, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 77

{quote} this strategy need to more work. i clean my vps some space , and put it demo test, it seems scalp trades not good, but your template good . especially in h4 tf. do not worry, you need to take some break.. we will patiently waiting your good work done..
Scalp trades has shown to be see saw. Make profit loose it.
Anyway moving forward. The major important thing at moment is getting the swings . Here is what I have done. Find the highest and lowest point on chart. Then between the highest and lowest point look for swings. Now is he tricky part for scalps. How determine that price is going to bounce at support or continue trending.
For Higher time frames it is easy. This is described by the link you gave in forexnoobs. Anyway I hope coders ar able to follow my thinking on drawing swings. The file is big now

salimc May 24, 2019 2:52pm | Post# 78

{quote} Scalp trades has shown to be see saw. Make profit loose it. Anyway moving forward. The major important thing at moment is getting the swings . Here is what I have done. Find the highest and lowest point on chart. Then between the highest and lowest point look for swings. Now is he tricky part for scalps. How determine that price is going to bounce at support or continue trending. For Higher time frames it is easy. This is described by the link you gave in forexnoobs. Anyway I hope coders ar able to follow my thinking on drawing swings. The...
Will you keep on searching for your dream EA, life is very short!

merlin1331 May 26, 2019 11:26am | Post# 79

{quote} OK thank you Merlin! Can you do Ea with this Trendal_alert indicator?
i am not special coding complex eas, i have a similar ea template like yours strategy.

merlin1331 May 26, 2019 11:30am | Post# 80

{quote} Scalp trades has shown to be see saw. Make profit loose it. Anyway moving forward. The major important thing at moment is getting the swings . Here is what I have done. Find the highest and lowest point on chart. Then between the highest and lowest point look for swings. Now is he tricky part for scalps. How determine that price is going to bounce at support or continue trending. For Higher time frames it is easy. This is described by the link you gave in forexnoobs. Anyway I hope coders ar able to follow my thinking on drawing swings. The...
if coding such strategy, a skillful coder is needed. but i know some price action strategy can not fully make it auto work. if use manual it would be good.

© Forex Factory