Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Smart Volume Divergence! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=909822)

Artawidi Apr 23, 2019 7:15am | Post# 121

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Especially on the H4 that is a BIG difference. Can we conclude then that this strategy works best on MT5 with certain brokers?
Cant say which is better,because there is difference H4 closing time,
But MT5 in mobile app there is option tick volume or real volume(cant use), in MT4 mobile there isnt option like that

MT5
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_MetaTrader 5_20190423-191143.png
Size: 215 KB
MT4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_MetaTrader 4_20190423-191248.png
Size: 235 KB

Iamdrp Apr 23, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 122

Hi guys pretty interesting thread, I was wondering whay if we use this to trade index in mt4 does they give you real volume on mt4? Thank you in advance

heispark Apr 23, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 123

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys pretty interesting thread, I was wondering whay if we use this to trade index in mt4 does they give you real volume on mt4? Thank you in advance
MT4 brokers feed is mostly CFD.
S&P500 IC Markets (CFD) vs. TD Ameritrade (Futures):
15M chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-24_01-07-52.png
Size: 57 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-24_01-17-32.png
Size: 206 KB

Iamdrp Apr 23, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 124

{quote} MT4 brokers feed is mostly CFD. S&P500 IC Markets (CFD) vs. TD Ameritrade (Futures): 15M chart {image}{image}
They look pretty similar I think its possible to make this concept profitable.

sanaullah79 Apr 24, 2019 4:57am | Post# 125

1 Attachment(s)
Its so wrong sir buy sell indicater
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3.png
Size: 49 KB

sakultrader Apr 24, 2019 6:28am | Post# 126

Sanaullah i think that you don't understand rules of this strategy. Maybe just try to read rules again

bamboopips Apr 24, 2019 7:12am | Post# 127

Its so wrong sir buy sell indicater {image}
it's a sell signal!.
The signal is in the direction of the 21 and 50 EMA cross.

DonVito Apr 24, 2019 7:48am | Post# 128

Its so wrong sir buy sell indicater
The indicator tell you to wait a sell signal, according to the strategy rules.

sanaullah79 Apr 24, 2019 7:51am | Post# 129

thanks for info

aaven Apr 24, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 130

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello. I'm on a course at a farm and unfortunately I can not operate normally these weeks. I'm just following the Brazilian index a little while I can, but next month I'm going to operate the Forex market again in full mode. But I'll post an example of a more detailed trade. It's a BUY signal in EURJPY, 5min. I hope it's clear. {image}
Bamboopips,

Thanks for selflessly sharing your system/work. It is intuitive indeed.

Could you please clarify a doubt: I assumed the trigger candle is the candle where the divergence happens. After looking at the above example: Is the trigger candle the 1st Green Candle/Color Change [For Buys] after the divergence condition is met?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Buy.png
Size: 63 KB

Thanks

Merka Apr 24, 2019 12:31pm | Post# 131

I have the same confusion about the trigger candle.
Please clarify using the above picture or another picture.
Thanks

bamboopips Apr 24, 2019 12:44pm | Post# 132

{quote} Bamboopips, Thanks for selflessly sharing your system/work. It is intuitive indeed. Could you please clarify a doubt: I assumed the trigger candle is the candle where the divergence happens. After looking at the above example: Is the trigger candle the 1st Green Candle/Color Change [For Buys] after the divergence condition is met? {image} Thanks
Hi!
Thanks for the reply.
The trigger Candle is indeed the first candle with Heiken Ashi color change.
Some times the divergence still present for several candles before the heiken ashi turn to buy and treigger the trade.

bamboopips Apr 24, 2019 12:45pm | Post# 133

{quote} Hi! Thanks for the reply. The trigger Candle is indeed the first candle with Heiken Ashi color change. Some times the divergence still present for several candles before the heiken ashi turn to buy and treigger the trade.
But as I said before. If I saw a good candle pattern like a good pinbar I enter the trade before the heiken ashi.

Fernand Apr 24, 2019 1:32pm | Post# 134

Its so wrong sir buy sell indicater {image}
first red candle is sell signal

aaven Apr 24, 2019 2:51pm | Post# 135

{quote} Hi! Thanks for the reply. The trigger Candle is indeed the first candle with Heiken Ashi color change. Some times the divergence still present for several candles before the heiken ashi turn to buy and treigger the trade.
Bamboopips,

Thanks for the clarification and the quick reply. Just to confirm, at the Trigger Candle/Color Change, the divergence should be still intact, if not we scrap the trade?

Iamdrp Apr 24, 2019 6:52pm | Post# 136

So guys I did some visual backtesting and I notice that on the daily chart this signals are quite good you can use the art for tp. Anyway maybe the only problem is the lack of signals and the time you wait to get one what you guys think?

Iamdrp Apr 24, 2019 6:52pm | Post# 137

*atr

aaven Apr 25, 2019 3:01am | Post# 138

{quote} That was some RSI inputs left over from a different indicator dashboard. That is what I get for rushing... It uses the OnBalanceVolume and all the moving averages for OBV and price, that you describe in the first post. When the WHOLE BUTTON is GREEN, that is a BULLISH divergence. When the WHOLE BUTTON is RED, that is a BEARISH divergence. The indications are for CURRENT BAR. Attached is an updated version 4. Carl PS. Due to the amount of data this indicator collects and all the moving average calculations, it may show a previous bars (or...
Thanks Carl for making the work look so easy and for your generosity in sharing the dashboard...

aaven Apr 25, 2019 3:03am | Post# 139

Hi guys, As I promised to you in attached is the MT4 and Mt5 version of Crodzilla's dashboard. I made some variation, now the dashboard work on closing of candle (when the signals is definitely confirmed). Many thanks to Crodzilla for source code. {file} {file}
Thanks Donvito...

aaven Apr 25, 2019 3:05am | Post# 140

NZDUSD (IC Markets) vs. /6N (TD Ameritrade Thinkorswim) 4H chart {image}{image} 15M chart {image}{image}
Heispark,

From the charts seen, the gist is we are better off using real volume wherever possible as suggested by Bamboopips?

Thanks

© Forex Factory