Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Will tell you a secret (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=909699)

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 4:33pm | Post# 1

Will tell you a secret

Okay guys will give away one secret in trading.

How to become fearless. Become fearless. Sorry, guys but that's the only way.

MasterElf1 Apr 15, 2019 4:56pm | Post# 2

Inserted Video

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 4:59pm | Post# 3

exactly, thats my boy ! Now you got this, it only works if you tell everybody.

STrading Apr 15, 2019 5:00pm | Post# 4

Will you add more info or is it just that?

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 5:01pm | Post# 5

Will you add more info or is it just that?
Its working already, why you want to give away all fun?

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:03pm | Post# 6

here's the proof

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/madn...ess-ea/2806872

STrading Apr 15, 2019 5:04pm | Post# 7

{quote} Its working already, why you want to give away all fun?
Oh wait i think its starting to work now, i can feel it.
Going to get rich tonight, thanks man.

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:05pm | Post# 8

quote of the day
"Keep It Simple, become fearless"

wahahahahaa

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 5:05pm | Post# 9

I don't see it screeeam out it

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:12pm | Post# 10

{quote} I don't see it screeem out it
Inserted Video

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 5:15pm | Post# 11

that guy with grey suit it's me

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 12

{quote} that guy with grey suit it's me
ofc noob

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 5:17pm | Post# 13

{quote} ofc noob
f**ck the clients

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:18pm | Post# 14

{quote} f**ck the clients
Keep It Simple, f**ck the clients

Arturke Apr 15, 2019 5:19pm | Post# 15

{quote} Keep It Simple, f**ck the clients
thats my boy now tell everyone.

dicojoxaftr Apr 15, 2019 5:24pm | Post# 16

{quote} thats my boy now tell everyone.
hi everyone, will tell you a secret
you trade? so i take your money away

hilmy83 Apr 15, 2019 5:42pm | Post# 17

Be relaxed. Don't do meth before trading. Rub one out like 15 minutes before you trade, that should keep you relaxed in the first hour. If you feel tense, repeat as necessary. Make sure you go to the bathroom before the session too to clean out your system.

If you think this is inappropriate, you trade a small account and don't know anything.

Thank you.

pr3dict0r Apr 16, 2019 1:21am | Post# 18

Don't wear skinny jeans.

It may cause testicle torsion, infertility , groin pain, and a lack of balls to trade.

That's the secret sauce... or lack of. Get it,???

dkrock Apr 16, 2019 2:54am | Post# 19

The first philosophical statement I ever created was "Boldness is the key to success".

amri.rudi Apr 29, 2019 5:13am | Post# 20

all the info you provided in this discussion, hopefully it will be useful for all members.

Rennaissance Apr 29, 2019 11:52pm | Post# 21

The first philosophical statement I ever created was "Boldness is the key to success".
Boldness without knowledge is idiotic. Boldness alone will get you in to a lot of trouble my friend. As for being fearless, only those who know, who have understanding can be truly fearless.

Arturke Aug 19, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 22

Becoming fearless it's not some philosophical statement or some going around trick, or some shortcut for fearless.
It's by doing being afraid and still do in it. That skill developing by many years by traveling around the world living in some country for least 1 year. And actually very delicate thing because start overcome fearfulness in ''live'' so it's comes back into market by the way of your trading style also strategy you are implement into it while it leads for more flexible trading and much more profitable trades that simple using tool your welcome more opportunities they come by day in and out of trading.
Hasn't nothing to do with philosophy idiot

Laval Aug 19, 2019 4:57pm | Post# 23

watch this 4 videos in you tube.

Mark Douglas How to think like a professional trader 1 of 4

Mark Douglas How to think like a professional trader 2 of 4

Mark Douglas How to think like a professional trader 3 of 4

Mark Douglas How to think like a professional trader 4 of 4

This 4 videos change your trading style.

Shabs19 Aug 20, 2019 4:45am | Post# 24

Summary of Trading in the zone:

Inserted Video

Arturke Nov 7, 2019 6:28am | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
HI, People,
okay find out one more interesting thing about market after long hours study and video, and lessons, and pro talks like Anton Kreil most ex influential trader in Goldman Sachs. So what found about it is you need rid of belief about market ether goes up or down. According what system you use or indicator, or resistance/support levels, or price action, or whatever - it doesn't matter.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd-d1-admiral-markets.jpg
Size: 106 KB

Arturke Nov 7, 2019 6:58am | Post# 26

2 Attachment(s)
People, do not respect this patterns, this is crap, manufacture lies
Name:  downtrend.png
Views: 728
Size:  6 KB
Name:  download.png
Views: 726
Size:  3 KB

Trench Dec 12, 2019 10:22am | Post# 27

i think this
When you take the right stop loss with you every time you open an trade order, it will become fearless

Swisse Dec 13, 2019 9:04pm | Post# 28

INSIGHT

Aside from trading, I teach boxing to kids, it's fun and keeps me active (No, I don't want to manage a professional fighter, it's draining.) So actually I don't trade that much, because I rather work on other stuff. But I wanted to share something I shared with those willing to listen, children (they really value your time and get excited to process new information.) When Christ says be more like children, it's not bad advice, because sometimes you would read some insightful.
Most people have a small understanding, a superficial idea of what is real. For example, it isn't uncommon to hear that in order to box... you have to have lightning fast reflexes and extraordinary athleticism, in the higher spectrum of things. So an average human carries a reaction time of .30 seconds for reference. And you may see a boxer move and foretell a punch before it lands to get away and make the assumption that he has to have the highest reaction time: .15 seconds. This is a common understanding. But I don't want an average kid, potentially a me, or you to fall victim to lie. I can't say that it's lost hope. So what does a guy with problem solving and tactical abilities do? He has a problem clearly: a retarded/average kid in boxing. For 99% of people this is a riddle that can't be solved. How the hell do I compete with someone that's just better? I'll get back to this later.

When I think of problems, I see them much simpler than others make them out to be with all of the added misinformation. For example, if I want to invest in a business, I have a simple formula and it has nothing to do with analyzing tremendous data sets, and projections. It comes down to simply how much does it cost for them to buy 1 customer? It's the same when starting a business. You could probably just stand at the parking lot for about 3 days and jot down how many employees and customers walk in a day's time. And if business is booming you could improvise and well, there's your Ferrari. What I'm saying is that there's some exaggerated sense of expertise being implemented in such simple conceptual ideas.

So back to the boxing... Remember I said, it's very weird how people make out simple ideas into superficial and misunderstood realities? Well some idiot came up with "boxer's need fast reaction time" and 99% of people didn't question it. It sounds like a valid scientific argument and there's no room for debate. It's an unwinnable game for everyone, so go back to your day jobs etc.
But being the person I am, I tell my kids. Hey, you know when he lets go of his punch, where is it going to land? On two inches of your face dummy. This location is inevitable, so change your head slot location the moment you see him tense up his body, before he even let's go of it... give him some inches of space, you could move your head to any location from where you're at.(about 2 inches the size of the knuckle that you're supposed to punch with). And you would have not used much of anything, such as physical energy or a higher echelon of brain capacity to prevent disaster. You didn't even have to recognize the punch because the intention was defined, because the intention is to have your face hit all along that's the absolute resolution. Please don't just use head movement to waste energy (I'm not recommending that at all.) I said after the intention is calculated. So the kid has this epiphany about this type of awareness. And then, now, he's out having fun shifting ranges because he knows that whatever his opponent sees, it takes more than .25 seconds to land a punch and the kid is not even there anymore. He's out baby. And he's out looking like Pernell Whitaker. Furthermore, it's the same for power. A common adage is "Boxers have to be gifted with having a strong punch"... and I would have solved the problem and returned with, your head weighs about 11 pounds, how much power do you really need to put someone on the canvas? Not a lot. Some boxers are at 412 lbs of force with their punches. It became redundant a long time ago. Even professional fighters haven't come up to these conclusions themselves, along with trainers, and along with the common folk. This lack the understanding of what is objective. And at the end it was just an information edge that was created when everyone never improvised from what is said.

Inserted Video

rexscrat Dec 14, 2019 1:40am | Post# 29

is it about promoting some ea?

zghnno Dec 15, 2019 2:08am | Post# 30

Obviously there are secrets in trading (as anything else in life) and obviously no one will reveal anything on the Internet or public forum. In fact any thread with the "secret" in the title should be deleted.

Arturke Dec 16, 2019 8:23am | Post# 31

Obviously there are secrets in trading (as anything else in life) and obviously no one will reveal anything on the Internet or public forum. In fact any thread with the "secret" in the title should be deleted.
Hi, @zghnno, you are wrong simply because everywhere on internet can find some useful hints or tips that have significant improvement in life, trading, etc.

© Forex Factory