Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   My Last Humble Request (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=908563)

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 7:48am | Post# 161

{quote} Try it. no guarantees. {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file}

Hello and thanks for your indis and tpl.

Could you please post a screenshot or two with different timeframes. I am sure some people can learn a bit out of it.

Job and trading is hard, but maybe you try H4. Get results in H4 can take a week, which is a long time to wait.

Please check out the next reply to cfudge.

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 8:04am | Post# 162

OK here are my tests; I have only had luck on the XAUXXX pairs. The indicators are; Consecutive Candles V1-02 Williams percentage at 100% 55EMA on the williams as a base line Volume and Volatility confirmation of a bar with a dot after an arrow and a close of the williams % below/above 55EMA and above/below 20/80 lines and must have a yellow or green line on the volume indicator Close all trades of one direction when williams crosses opposite 20/80 line then look for new setups in new direction. The Gold daily charts are from 2017 to present (XAUUSD...
Hi cfudge,

thank you for your tests and indicator advice.

May I suggest, that you try your template in smaller timeframes. As you have seen many, many times, marketmakers do fight back relatively fast.

In a daily chart it can take weeks or months until a first v 02 arrow pans out.

This daily candle with the dot + arrow is made out of 48 M 30 candles for example. (24 H1 candles)

This means you could have run several consecutive trades, or just one with a S/R target (assuming conditions of your tpl are correct in the lower tf) until this daily candle has formed.

The patterns how market moves (1 2 3 rythm, building triangles, building S/R levels or zigzags) is the same concept in every timeframe.

If you show somebody a M1 chart and a D1 chart without price and time information, not even Warren Buffet can say what timeframe it is...

Knowing that, why not profit out of a pattern in a bigger (D1) pattern.

For those who think cfudge`s charts look like a mess... I am pretty sure it looks nice and logic when zoomed in.

nozzer Apr 30, 2019 8:08am | Post# 163

This is basically like the pattern artheer1 trades 'the only pattern ' thread...

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 8:16am | Post# 164

This is basically like the pattern artheer1 trades 'the only pattern ' thread...
Hello nozzer, thanks for checking out what is going on here.

Yes, it can look like we are talking about patterns, but we went a long way developing a pure PA indicator and a EA.

Now we are throwing together some ideas with what system this PA indicators are to combine.

For all who jumped to the actual last page.

Please go back to post one and check out the short cut for this thread.

cfudge Apr 30, 2019 9:32am | Post# 165

{quote} Hi cfudge, thank you for your tests and indicator advice. May I suggest, that you try your template in smaller timeframes. As you have seen many, many times, marketmakers do fight back relatively fast. In a daily chart it can take weeks or months until a first v 02 arrow pans out. This daily candle with the dot + arrow is made out of 48 M 30 candles for example. (24 H1 candles) This means you could have run several consecutive trades, or just one with a S/R target (assuming conditions of your tpl are correct in the lower tf) until this daily...
Hey Wolf
You are right that when zoomed in the chart is organised and clear to read. BTW...there is a 5 min chart (second from bottom) with equally positive results.

I am only around to trade for the Asian session so I have to trade dailies. I have tried waking up and such but my job is physical and my body needs to repair lol.

I have set up my charts this way because of following VP at NoNonsenseForex, he prescribes using ATR(which I do not), two confirmation indicators, a base line indicator, an exit indicator and a volume indicator. Only trading the Daily chart.

I will post a close up pic of some trades later today for those that like to trade GOLD.

Chris

FxMachina Apr 30, 2019 9:34am | Post# 166

{quote} I agree with you, to an extent. These indicators are TLs & SR. Because of my full time job I don't have enough time to manually draw my own. 30 minutes per day in front of my computer is all I can afford. Plus, these indicators is all I have used before Consecutive bars indicator was developed. So it has just enhanced my own method.
4xu2,

Now you got me interested...TLs and SRs indicators...I'll download and have a look.

Trading the daily chart maybe one of the best ways to trade - I have seen and read references of successful traders that do it with just those 30 min per day.
Being in front of the computer for several hours can, in some cases, be detrimental, because the trader boicoits himself and his system when he (or she) starts getting nervous with price action (loads of discipline needed).

I would say that, if you are profitable trading D1, don't worry about not having time to trade during the day - you are probably doing better than the vast majority of traders, especially the daytraders.

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 9:55am | Post# 167

{quote} Hey Wolf You are right that when zoomed in the chart is organised and clear to read. BTW...there is a 5 min chart (second from bottom) with equally positive results. I am only around to trade for the Asian session so I have to trade dailies. I have tried waking up and such but my job is physical and my body needs to repair lol. I have set up my charts this way because of following VP at NoNonsenseForex, he prescribes using ATR(which I do not), two confirmation indicators, a base line indicator, an exit indicator and a volume indicator. Only...
Hello Chris,

it is realy hard to work hard during london and ny session and get time to trade, nearly impossible.

A question about the %Williams: As the second precise way measuring pricechange (after pips), do you use a setting like a fib number of candles?

Say, 5, 8 or 13 D1 candles to watch, to get strong obos zones and/or differgences?

And do you "let" cross the williams line cross ema 50 set to the indicator or ema 50 set to close, which means to the candles in the chart ?

Could be intersting for many readers using oscillators too.

cfudge Apr 30, 2019 10:04am | Post# 168

{quote} Hello Chris, it is realy hard to work hard during london and ny session and get time to trade, nearly impossible. A question about the %Williams: As the second precise way measuring pricechange (after pips), do you use a setting like a fib number of candles? Say, 5, 8 or 13 D1 candles to watch, to get strong obos zones and/or differgences? And do you "let" cross the williams line cross ema 50 set to the indicator or ema 50 set to close, which means to the candles in the chart ? Could be intersting for many readers using oscillators too.
I am just leaving for work and I am on my desktop not my laptop...so I will have to answer you later...

Chris

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 11:18am | Post# 169

1 Attachment(s)
For all new readers interested:

Please go back to post one to find important posts.

Here is an old trendline alert indicator (email too) I found in my stock.

You can drag it to any spot in your chart. (At first it jumps to a random place when you put it on the chart)

You can use more than just one, if you change the "Line Name". Of course you can use it as a horizontal S/R level too ...

Maybe IceRice can make a sharp tool out of it, by combining it with v 02. Don`t know if that is possible, but can be profitable getting an alert when
price broke the trendline and v 02 "happens".

Trend Line Alert.mq4

Please try some PA with it and our indis. Show a pic of your chart setup, if you like.

P.S.: You don`t have to restart MT4 after stuffing a indi into your folders, just left click on the yellow navigator button, right click into the indicator window (somewhere into the white) and then second last button in the dropdown menu, which opens after right click. And then you are good to go.

subraghu Apr 30, 2019 2:19pm | Post# 170

2 Attachment(s)
Dear all,
conditions = Check your current trend
Try to use for trend 1 = Renko super signal V3 ,trend 2 = super trend profit 4
here is the current crude oil trend 1,2
buy Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =uptrend
sell Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =downtrend
buy = uptrend =consecutive candle-3
sell = downtrend =consecutive candle-3
Click to Enlarge

Name: MCROM30-a.png
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: MCROM30-b.png
Size: 43 KB

cfudge Apr 30, 2019 6:25pm | Post# 171

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some trades on 1H XAUUSD...

For a trade we first need Williams % to go above -20 line or below -80 line.

Then we need an arrow in our desired direction

Followed by a candle with a dot (preferably with a lower/higher close than arrow candle).

For this to be a valid signal we need 3 things.

1/ Williams % to be below -20 line or above -80

2/ Williams % to be below the 55ema (set to first indicator data) for a sell or above the 55ema for a buy.

3/ Volume/volatility indicator is yellow or green (grey=no trade)

Chris

Please note in the pic when I say price I meant the williams % (sorry)

Click to Enlarge

Name: trades consecutive.jpg
Size: 195 KB

cfudge Apr 30, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 172

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the daily with 3 clear trades the last 2 would still be open.

Ignore the buy trade that is open

Click to Enlarge

Name: daily.jpg
Size: 157 KB

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 7:05pm | Post# 173

Here are some trades on 1H XAUUSD... For a trade we first need Williams % to go above -20 line or below -80 line. Then we need an arrow in our desired direction Followed by a candle with a dot (preferably with a lower/higher close than arrow candle). For this to be a valid signal we need 3 things. 1/ Williams % to be below -20 line or above -80 2/ Williams % to be below the 55ema (set to first indicator data) for a sell or above the 55ema for a buy. 3/ Volume/volatility indicator is yellow or green (grey=no trade) Chris Please note in the pic when...
Hello,

looks like you have found your way to combine the PA indicators with your indicators.

The settings of Williams are 50 or 55 like the MA ?

So basicly, you can trade the v 02 signals, when price is above MA for long and price below MA for short ?
Supported and confirmed of course from Williams and volume.

cfudge Apr 30, 2019 7:06pm | Post# 174

Williams is set at 100%

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 7:09pm | Post# 175

For all new readers, jumping to this actual spot:

We are just checking and testing with what kind of indicators, lines, etc the PA indicators can be combined, if not used naked.

Please go back to post one to find the core posts of this thread.

All good we are still on track. You find the indicators and an ea at the usual paperclip button.

wolf300 Apr 30, 2019 7:11pm | Post# 176

Williams is set at 100%
Oh, I thought it has period setting. Didn`t know this kind of Williams.

4xu2 Apr 30, 2019 11:40pm | Post# 177

1 Attachment(s)
Nice!
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFiDaily-4-30-2019.png
Size: 167 KB

FxMachina May 1, 2019 3:09am | Post# 178

{quote} Hello, looks like you have found your way to combine the PA indicators with your indicators. The settings of Williams are 50 or 55 like the MA ? So basicly, you can trade the v 02 signals, when price is above MA for long and price below MA for short ? Supported and confirmed of course from Williams and volume.
From the images:
Williams %R is set to 100 period
The MA (EMA I believe) applied to williams %R is set to 50 on D1 and 55 on H1.

FxMachina May 1, 2019 3:18am | Post# 179

Dear all, conditions = Check your current trend Try to use for trend 1 = Renko super signal V3 ,trend 2 = super trend profit 4 here is the current crude oil trend 1,2 buy Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =uptrend sell Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =downtrend buy = uptrend =consecutive candle-3 sell = downtrend =consecutive candle-3 {image} {image}
Subraghu,

That looks too good...
I read that renko super signal repaints...if so, it's not that good...
My checkings say it does repaint...
Do you confirm? And/or have a way around this repainting?
Thanks

subraghu May 1, 2019 4:46am | Post# 180

Hi Fxmachina,

Yes renko super signal (confirmation 1) is repaint....second confirmation 2 (supertrend profit-non repaint)....These two indicator combined to get non repainting EA. I dont have EA...from my observation....this is profitable indicator..
Note : renko super signal is HH HL LH LL based indicator.
no one impossible to make 100% win indicator...8 trade win...2 trade lose....that's a very good indicator

© Forex Factory