Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   My Last Humble Request (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=908563)

FxMachina May 1, 2019 5:18am | Post# 181

Hi again Subraghu,

Thanks for your answer.
Yes you are right about that - no indicator wins 100% (and 8 wins 2 losses sounds good).
And I was noticing the stepping of renko supersignal, although you can get/see that in other ways.

Can you post that supertrend profit 4 indicator?

I do not seem to find it.
Thank you again.

aaven May 1, 2019 5:28am | Post# 182

Dear all, conditions = Check your current trend Try to use for trend 1 = Renko super signal V3 ,trend 2 = super trend profit 4 here is the current crude oil trend 1,2 buy Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =uptrend sell Trend = Renko super signal V3 =super trend profit 4 =downtrend buy = uptrend =consecutive candle-3 sell = downtrend =consecutive candle-3 {image} {image}
Subraghu,

Could you please share your indicators and template. I want to test and be on the same page...

Thank you

subraghu May 1, 2019 5:41am | Post# 183

1 Attachment(s)
here is the indicator..temple..if any body try to make EA..useful for members..if possible try optimize this indicator...and post it our forums members...
try to make EA...= first lose...2 time doble trade...again losee...4times tarde..... it might me no lose or compensate first 3 trades...

Thanks
S.Raghu
Raghu_post.zip

FxMachina May 1, 2019 6:09am | Post# 184

2 Attachment(s)
I believe I found the indicators subraghu was talking about.

Please find them attached.

Maybe worth looking at them as filters for the v02 of the consecutive_candle indicator we have here.
Renko Super-signals_v3 double.mq4
supertrendprofit4.ex4

wolf300 May 1, 2019 6:28am | Post# 185

Nice! {image}
That looks realy nice !

This picture shows both, PA into trend direction supported by trendline and PA after a turn confirmed by a broken trendline.
In both ways consecutive trades are good to go.

Seems you found your setup. I am sorry not to come up with con can indi v 01 and v 02 a few weeks earlier......(look at the continuation trades into trend)
but the humble request of the "fire starter" rpasupathy brought me to the idea a bit late...lol

Didn`t know that truetl trendline indicator is free, even mq4 ?!? I know their products for years now.

Edit: I missed it....you don`t use the dots for consecutive trades into trend direction....change in direction arrows only...aahhh.

4xu2 May 1, 2019 6:51am | Post# 186

{quote} That looks realy nice ! This picture shows both, PA into trend direction supported by trendline and PA after a turn confirmed by a broken trendline. In both ways consecutive trades are good to go. Seems you found your setup. I am sorry not to come up with con can indi v 01 and v 02 a few weeks earlier......(look at the continuation trades into trend) but the humble request of the "fire starter" rpasupathy brought me to the idea a bit late...lol Didn`t know that truetl trendline indicator is free, even mq4 ?!? I know...
What I have found through my journey is to Trade what "is", not what "If".

wolf300 May 1, 2019 6:58am | Post# 187

{quote} What I have found through my journey is to Trade what "is", not what "If".
...That`s exactly what v 01 and v 02 stands for... you got the fact on the chart what marketmakers did last candle...

and if you use it for turns only or following the trend, or both es everybody`s style of trading, that`s it.

Thanks 4xu2 !!

wolf300 May 1, 2019 7:13am | Post# 188

1 Attachment(s)
For those who are interested what supertrend4 is about:

The "4" stands for 4-digits-broker. There is "5" version to download in mq4 but it is another forum. (must be member)

The MA is based on a LWMA 29 set to close. Take a look at the source code. Just to understand what the indi is doing, nothing else...

Brings us back to the earlier idea to code a MA filter vor v 01 and/or v 02.

Name:  supertrend.png
Views: 779
Size:  30 KB

FxMachina May 1, 2019 9:49am | Post# 189

For those who are interested what supertrend4 is about: The "4" stands for 4-digits-broker. There is "5" version to download in mq4 but it is another forum. (must be member) The MA is based on a LWMA 29 set to close. Take a look at the source code. Just to understand what the indi is doing, nothing else... Brings us back to the earlier idea to code a MA filter vor v 01 and/or v 02. {image}
Ah supertrendprofit4 is an lwma? No wonder it looked familiar.

So renko supersignals repaints and supertrend profit is an lwma...I don't know if it will help.

And yes, we're back to filtering with an MA, in other words...back to each trader filtering with the indicators that work for him/her.

No harm done, maybe someone gets something out of this.

mladen May 1, 2019 10:21am | Post# 190

{quote} Ah supertrendprofit4 is an lwma? No wonder it looked familiar. So renko supersignals repaints and supertrend profit is an lwma...I don't know if it will help. And yes, we're back to filtering with an MA, in other words...back to each trader filtering with the indicators that work for him/her. No harm done, maybe someone gets something out of this.
It is not lwma
It is the modified Hull (which is available freely on forums) with "speed" factor set to 1.7 or 1.8 if I remember correctly

subraghu May 1, 2019 11:47am | Post# 191

Dear 4xU2,
pls explain where..entry and where exit...helpful for me and other members...if possible post the image
Thanks in advance
S.Raghu

wolf300 May 1, 2019 2:13pm | Post# 192

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some trades based on the "counting the direction changes" 1, 2, 3 (dot with arrow from v 02) 3 is lower than one.

And a v 02 signal ( 3 ) after the broken trendline. Please go back to the first pages and check out the core of this thread...PA.

On the chart I used the "v 02 above v 01 trick" explained earlier. So Aqua and Gold is v 01 and Blue and Red is v 02 the more important PA indi,
because low AND close is below last candles LOW. So more power of the bears.

Click to Enlarge

Name: con trendline trade.png
Size: 69 KB

You can count and trade the v 01 (less PA power than v 02, so more risk) version too, like I did (lowest trade), but as you can see price turned again and went on long

when I thought trendline is broken.

It is late today and many countries do have Bank holiday, but I was bored. So lets see how this will end.

cfudge May 1, 2019 4:26pm | Post# 193

Not much interest in the charts I posted...so this will be the last time I will post anything to do with how I am trading this on GOLD pairs.

I will keep testing though and I may open a trading journal to keep track of progress, I will let you know if I do.

This post is just an update for my trades on all TFs on XAUUSD since April 29 2019 (couple days)

5 min chart 9 trades= 5 wins 4 losses pip count -22

15 min chart 4 trades= 4 wins 0 losses pip count +155

30 min chart 2 trades= 2 wins 0 losses pip count +66

1 hour chart 1 trade= 1 win 0 losses pip count +50

4 hour chart 3 trades= 1 win 0 losses pip count +166 2 open trades DD in pips -242

daily chart 2 open trades open profit +294

weekly/monthly not traded.

Result is 415 pips banked
242 pips open DD
294 pips open profit.

Chris

wolf300 May 1, 2019 4:42pm | Post# 194

Not much interest in the charts I posted...so this will be the last time I will post anything to do with how I am trading this on GOLD pairs. I will keep testing though and I may open a trading journal to keep track of progress, I will let you know if I do. This post is just an update for my trades on all TFs on XAUUSD since April 29 2019 (couple days) 5 min chart 9 trades= 5 wins 4 losses pip count -22 15 min chart 4 trades= 4 wins 0 losses pip count +155 30 min chart 2 trades= 2 wins 0 losses pip count +66 1 hour chart 1 trade= 1 win 0 losses...
Hello Chris,

please be patient with the guys...

As you know this is a PA development thread and not many people looking for a trading system proof. They think someone had a humble request.

Good to see that you have real success and it is from interest to see how you profit. As you know, people reading and then move on without a like or a quick comment. That s alright. Let us keep on truckin.

cfudge May 1, 2019 4:59pm | Post# 195

{quote} Hello Chris, please be patient with the guys... As you know this is a PA development thread and not many people looking for a trading system proof. They think someone had a humble request. Good to see that you have real success and it is from interest to see how you profit. As you know, people reading and then move on without a like or a quick comment. That s alright. Let us keep on truckin.
Thanks Wolf

Yeah I don't want to clutter the thread..I want to take this to it's conclusion and I think that a journal would be the best outlet.

Just wanted to commend you on your progress on this thread and keeping it in line, I think this is a great indicator.

Cheers, keep up the good work.

Chris

wolf300 May 1, 2019 5:20pm | Post# 196

{quote} Thanks Wolf Yeah I don't want to clutter the thread..I want to take this to it's conclusion and I think that a journal would be the best outlet. Just wanted to commend you on your progress on this thread and keeping it in line, I think this is a great indicator. Cheers, keep up the good work. Chris
As we realy have something here,

(as I said a few days ago) ...somebody should start a thread in the right section, where everybody can share ideas how to combine

v 01, v 02, and v 04. This PA based stuff is to combine with so many trading styles. I bet many traders will be extremly interested in how you trade with

such nice success !!!! ( 10 bucks per pip for what you got at the moment would be already good money)

Maybe we find someone with enough time and patience for all the stuff raining in...

Edit: Looking at your results based on your indis combined with v 02...WOW, that is realy good Well done !

wolf300 May 1, 2019 6:18pm | Post# 197

1 Attachment(s)
...Still in the trades,....

yeah, missed that news are comming, but...no SL (only smallest v) What goes up, must go down... lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: con still in.png
Size: 59 KB

FxMachina May 2, 2019 4:07am | Post# 198

Not much interest in the charts I posted...so this will be the last time I will post anything to do with how I am trading this on GOLD pairs. I will keep testing though and I may open a trading journal to keep track of progress, I will let you know if I do. This post is just an update for my trades on all TFs on XAUUSD since April 29 2019 (couple days) 5 min chart 9 trades= 5 wins 4 losses pip count -22 15 min chart 4 trades= 4 wins 0 losses pip count +155 30 min chart 2 trades= 2 wins 0 losses pip count +66 1 hour chart 1 trade= 1 win 0 losses...
Hi cfudge,

Those results just this week? Amazing.

Was that just on Gold vs Usd or also God vs other currencies?

That MA on williams%R is starting to look like a very nice filter for this indicator.

Could you please upload that volume/volatility indicator (I don't even know if this is the right name - it's not perceptible on your images) ?

Thank you.

TheDuke May 2, 2019 4:18am | Post# 199

IceRice

is it possible to program the indicator in such a way, that it would make a notification only at first plotted dot after the indicating arrow? ( for example: there is red arrow indicated and after few bars there is red dot ploted, so the notification sound and banner pops up ).

I use consecutive candles 4. I have found out, that there is far better effect of the indicator on a higher time frames ( 4h and daily chart ).

IceRice May 2, 2019 8:40am | Post# 200

2 Attachment(s)
IceRice is it possible to program the indicator in such a way, that it would make a notification only at first plotted dot after the indicating arrow? ( for example: there is red arrow indicated and after few bars there is red dot ploted, so the notification sound and banner pops up ). I use consecutive candles 4. I have found out, that there is far better effect of the indicator on a higher time frames ( 4h and daily chart ).
Yes, I've just modified ver. 04 of indicator and called it late signal. Now it gives alert and arrow on 2nd dot. Check and compare signals with prev. versions.

I see a lot of questions about MT5 version. I will publish it next week.
consecutive candles 1_04 late signal.ex4
consecutive candles 1_04 late signal.mq4

© Forex Factory