Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Pivot Trading Journal (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=903271)

Ratel Nov 28, 2019 6:52am | Post# 2101

1 Attachment(s)
I am now into GC as well. News on CAD coming up within the next few hours. {image}

Update. It's moving. In the money.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCAD.rH1.png
Size: 100 KB

Ratel Nov 28, 2019 9:41am | Post# 2102

1 Attachment(s)
EN long again. Hope I am not too early on this one. {image}
Update. First of my trades for today. EN also into the money. I exited the GC trades at 80 pips profit and exited this EN trade directly after the pic was taken. Happy to call it a day. Was a bit quiet today, US bank holiday. Hopefully more action tomorrow.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZD.rH1.png
Size: 95 KB

kette Nov 28, 2019 9:51am | Post# 2103

{quote} Update. First of my trades for today. EN also into the money. I exited the GC trades at 80 pips profit and exited this EN trade directly after the pic was taken. Happy to call it a day. Was a bit quiet today, US bank holiday. Hopefully more action tomorrow. {image}
Ratel respect, great trade

kette Nov 28, 2019 9:53am | Post# 2104

{quote} Update. It's moving. In the money. {image}
very nice always from the top or bottom when the volume is thin

Ratel Nov 28, 2019 10:07am | Post# 2105

Thanks Kette. I appreciate the compliments.

kette Nov 28, 2019 10:13am | Post# 2106

Thanks Kette. I appreciate the compliments.
perfect trade, everything really keeps it up

perfect trade, all right, so I can still learn from your discipline

Ratel Nov 29, 2019 12:58am | Post# 2107

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} perfect trade, everything really keeps it up perfect trade, all right, so I can still learn from your discipline

I learned from your trading style !!

My two trdaes for now.
EN long again. There is EURO news coming up around 12:00 pm my time. Therefore I put my TP a little higher this morning. If the news is negative and EN goes down instead of up, I wait for it to stabilize and start adding longs carefully in order to get the breakeven point down, until EN goes up again. Sometimes this can take a week or two, therefore youir entries should be small enough so that you can handle big movements that goes against you. However, if the news is positive, my TP should hopefully catch more profit than usual.

NU is ranging between 38R and pivot line for the whole week so far. I enter shorts based on price action close to 38R.Then my TP is set above the pivot line. Only 8 or 9 pips profit at a time, but I have done this about three or four times this week already and it worked out each time so far.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 94 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD.rH1.png
Size: 108 KB

Ratel Nov 29, 2019 6:22am | Post# 2108

Both trades in DD. I added some entries to average down on break even level. Patience.

Ratel Nov 29, 2019 7:03am | Post# 2109

1 Attachment(s)
GN in the money.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD.rH1.png
Size: 100 KB

Ratel Nov 29, 2019 7:08am | Post# 2110

1 Attachment(s)
CAD news coming up in in two hours from now. NC will hopefully drop.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCAD.rH1.png
Size: 92 KB

kette Nov 29, 2019 8:36am | Post# 2111

1 Attachment(s)
GN in the money. {image}

that honors me now thank you, GN I am short, had to make part sales quickly I hope you have realized your profit
If you've learned something from me, I'm proud of you, please keep it up
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDDaily.png
Size: 174 KB

kette Nov 29, 2019 8:39am | Post# 2112

You know Egbert, he also has a very good style of trading

Ratel Nov 29, 2019 9:02am | Post# 2113

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} that honors me now thank you, GN I am short, had to make part sales quickly I hope you have realized your profit If you've learned something from me, I'm proud of you, please keep it up {image}
Yep, I eventually took 41 pips profit on GN. I added more entries and then got out as I started doubting further increases.
Egbert does very well indeed. He introduced me to pivot trading at the start of this year..

Update : Power candles on NU, EN and NC. All going in my direction.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSD.rH1.png
Size: 119 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 97 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCAD.rH1.png
Size: 94 KB

kette Nov 29, 2019 9:06am | Post# 2114

{quote} Yep, I eventually took 41 pips profit on GN. I added more entries and then got out as I started doubting further increases. Egbert does very well indeed. He introduced me to pivot trading at the start of this year.. Update : Power candles on NU, EN and NC. All going in my direction. {image} {image} {image}
that makes me happy, great super take what you can today it will be much quieter later

kette Nov 29, 2019 9:12am | Post# 2115

3 Attachment(s)
this is my pivothandel
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH1.png
Size: 82 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM30.png
Size: 67 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCHFH1.png
Size: 67 KB

Ratel Dec 2, 2019 5:58am | Post# 2116

NZD is kicking butt all over the place. I am waiting for it to flatten out before shorting it again.

Ratel Dec 3, 2019 9:16am | Post# 2117

1 Attachment(s)
Just one of my CAD crosses that I have open entries on. Waiting for red news on CAD tomorrow. Hopefully it goes my way.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCADcH4.png
Size: 98 KB

Ratel Dec 4, 2019 12:38am | Post# 2118

2 Attachment(s)
CAD crosses going well. In DD on NC at the moment. Hopefully it will also go south after CAD news today.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCAD.rH4.png
Size: 107 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.rH4.png
Size: 108 KB

Ratel Dec 5, 2019 12:50am | Post# 2119

AUD really taking a beating lately. I am in DD on my AN trades. Will have to wait for it to make a comeback.

Froggy Dec 5, 2019 1:46am | Post# 2120

G'day all,

Joeef, following your exploits on BTM I have come for a quick look at your journal..... I have gone throu the 106 pages on comments three time!!!!

Pivots trading has always interested me as well as order flow, volume etc... I am going to digest it all, if at all possible and perhaps ask a few questions before I can start contributing if okay with you Joeef?

Kette you are very patient a helpful,

© Forex Factory