Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Dashboard EA based on Daytrading/scalping with high leverage (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=898133)

beyondream20 Mar 19, 2019 9:14am | Post# 1

Dashboard EA based on Daytrading/scalping with high leverage

4 Attachment(s)
I'm a big fan of this system (Daytrading/scalping with high leverage, LINK). Although the original thread is no longer active, I am still keep working on this system for improvement by me alone and making some small profit. I really appreciate guys come to FF and share their nice and decent trading system. Yesterday I found this Dashboard EA built based on this system + instruction PDF. Still got many parameter/feature to craft but I would like to share it out and you guys can have a try since it's pure free (at least it seems to be so)

Original introduction file: LINK

Adding the dashboard screenshot
Click to Enlarge

Name: s.JPG
Size: 201 KB

Dashboard Babon Scalping System v11.ex4
Dashboard Babon System.pdf
Dashboard Babon Scalping System.pdf

For more Dashboard EAs, can find and test them from my another thread: LINK

jamco388 Mar 19, 2019 9:54am | Post# 2

Picture please

paroucia Mar 19, 2019 12:14pm | Post# 3

Hi
Is it an fully Auto trading system?
where is indicators?

Thanks for your effort

timingchain Mar 19, 2019 3:23pm | Post# 4

I would not use it without access to its source code.

dnabrasil Mar 19, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 5

I'm a big fan of this system (Daytrading/scalping with high leverage, LINK). Although the original thread is no longer active, I am still keep working on this system for improvement by me alone and making some small profit. I really appreciate guys come to FF and share their nice and decent trading system. Yesterday I found this Dashboard EA built based on this system + instruction PDF. Still got many parameter/feature to craft but I would like to share it out and you guys can have...
good work!

oldfan Mar 20, 2019 9:54am | Post# 6

I'm a big fan of this system (Daytrading/scalping with high leverage, LINK). Although the original thread is no longer active, I am still keep working on this system for improvement by me alone and making some small profit. I really appreciate guys come to FF and share their nice and decent trading system. Yesterday I found this Dashboard EA built based on this system + instruction PDF. Still got many parameter/feature to craft but I would like to share it out and you guys can have...
We need more sharing spirt like this. Good job.

xeros Mar 20, 2019 10:12am | Post# 7

Hello, can this system be used to connect to different brokerage sites for trading with high leverage. I am trading on crypto brokers at the moment and I want to know if I can automate some of my time, so I am asking if it is possible to connect to trading platforms like Bitmex/PrimeXBT?

beyondream20 Mar 21, 2019 7:55am | Post# 8

Hello, can this system be used to connect to different brokerage sites for trading with high leverage. I am trading on crypto brokers at the moment and I want to know if I can automate some of my time, so I am asking if it is possible to connect to trading platforms like Bitmex/PrimeXBT?
I don't think there is limitation on broker. U just need to configure the pair with prefix and suffix (in input window).

xeros Mar 21, 2019 8:00am | Post# 9

Thank you will check out. Can't wait to see how it will manage the trades, will try first on Primexbt and then on some others. My plan is to have two computers as one will be on non-stop and ill leave it to trade everyday and on my computer whom i am using will leave it on while i am sleeping. I am hoping for good results by this.

Thank you.

xxtt Mar 22, 2019 9:51am | Post# 10

Can you recommend a set of parameter?

beyondream20 Mar 23, 2019 1:22am | Post# 11

Can you recommend a set of parameter?
default one

haiyin Mar 24, 2019 8:33am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
It's an elegant EA. Thanks for sharing.
Click to Enlarge

Name: s.JPG
Size: 175 KB

gezis Mar 24, 2019 8:42am | Post# 13

I would not use it without access to its source code.
why would you need access to source code to trade with it?

timingchain Mar 24, 2019 1:43pm | Post# 14

{quote} why would you need access to source code to trade with it?
security and error checking

beyondream20 Mar 26, 2019 10:55am | Post# 15

Actually I found that the very little chance we can get the M5 signal. Anyone can suggest how to trim it's parameters?

haiyin Mar 26, 2019 11:01am | Post# 16

Actually I found that the very little chance we can get the M5 signal. Anyone can suggest how to trim it's parameters?
The M5 condition is not so accurate for triggering orders. I myself was using higher timeframe such as M30 in the manual trading. Will recommend to set higher timeframe in the EA for testing purpose.

oldfan Mar 26, 2019 11:18am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
If you really want to understand and make use of this trading system/EA. You must read the original introduction file of the system.
Fav System2.pdf

beyondream20 Mar 26, 2019 7:18pm | Post# 18

Why no pair to trade?
Your pair got prefix/suffix?

beyondream20 Mar 27, 2019 1:25am | Post# 19

If you really want to understand and make use of this trading system/EA. You must read the original introduction file of the system. {image}
Thanks for sharing. I will put the link in the first post.

xxtt Mar 27, 2019 6:43am | Post# 20

No single trade open for a whole day. Is that.normal?

© Forex Factory