Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Long sailing - System to trade only the long side (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=896412)

MichaelSch Oct 2, 2019 12:53pm | Post# 41

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191002-184706_TradingView.jpg
Size: 423 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191002-184957_TradingView.jpg
Size: 515 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191002-185557_TradingView.jpg
Size: 470 KB

MichaelSch Oct 3, 2019 6:26am | Post# 42

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191003-122410_TradingView.jpg
Size: 415 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191003-122513_TradingView.jpg
Size: 463 KB

Result ... i want this here not make to a signal service. If you with it and can trade this way you can earn enough money from it and money will never again make you headache.
I like to trade long and i show why ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191003-130409_TradingView.jpg
Size: 564 KB

MichaelSch Oct 3, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 43

I am long time now watching charts and follow long time forexfactory. I have many test from the systems here shared and i must say that most of them never worked for me. If you incorporate indicator after indicator you mess your system with every new thing. Market is not rocket science and if you look in the latest so called big methods, strange things what other interpret in simple details market give. We have candle after candle and next candle is forming for sure in the time i write. Do you really think you can trade well being in helicopter away from price and let the ea and indicator do the work for you? I cut my interest to follow the latest methods coming infront and do my own way. Trading was never so simple before i start to trade the way i do yet.

MichaelSch Oct 4, 2019 2:40am | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
Learn to read details and ignore your indicator list, better delete them forever.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191004-083913_TradingView.jpg
Size: 445 KB

MichaelSch Oct 4, 2019 12:42pm | Post# 45

1 Attachment(s)
The heavy road and so often result in endless search. Year after year and no positiv result, changing indicator setup and far away from getting the key. I am tired to point this out. No more going deeper in detail here for free, seems no interest for it. Is to heavy to get without any time based indicator.? I am going over to give information in another way ...

For the new one who came to forexfactory, better know that most avaible systems are short good but turn often to bad and loosing steam.

Have a look to picture ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191004-182842_Chrome.jpg
Size: 291 KB

khunvi Oct 4, 2019 1:29pm | Post# 46

Thank you for sharing your trade set up and understanding. It seems easy to understand. I totally agree with you that load of indicators are not helpful to get successful in this market. All you need to know is simple and repetitive steps to follow.

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 47

1 Attachment(s)
Found this in a hot thread ....
Look deeper through all the mess and get a clue how to trade behind the horizon ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191005-204640_Chrome.jpg
Size: 568 KB

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 2:55pm | Post# 48

1 Attachment(s)
Next one ....

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191005-205509_Chrome.jpg
Size: 263 KB

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 3:00pm | Post# 49

1 Attachment(s)
Next one ....

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191005-205940_Chrome.jpg
Size: 868 KB

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 3:04pm | Post# 50

Guideline: If you have nothing else to do and if you mean, you can discredit me and other member in this thread. If you post useless informations/links/pictures only to have something to post. If you think you can flood this thread with mad behaviour. If you all this want or a piece from it, i set you to ignore WITHOUT any reaction from me! Keep this in mind from the very first post. This is no place for saboteurs. Be warned!!! Respect eachother and post in a positive way. I must not change anything in this system and if you think to add countless...
Michael, your logic to go long only on currencies is flawed. The actual concept of what you consider "long". It does make sense to have different expectation for price to behave differently on long vs short positions for stocks, however not on currencies. When you are long GBPUSD pair, you can say you are long GBP but you could also say you are short USD. It really is nothing more than the order in which two currencies are quoted.

Note: I only read your first post, so dont know whether you are really going "long" only

All the best

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 3:12pm | Post# 51

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Michael, your logic to go long only on currencies is flawed. The actual concept of what you consider "long". It does make sense to have different expectation for price to behave differently on long vs short positions for stocks, however not on currencies. When you are long GBPUSD pair, you can say you are long GBP but you could also say you are short USD. It really is nothing more than the order in which two currencies are quoted. Note: I only read your first post, so dont know whether you are really going "long" only All the best
I can wait for entry long and can ignore short situations. I am long enough watching charts and know that some difference is on both.

I pick one of your picture for showcase what i have shared, hope for you take this trade ... was going straight the way long.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20191005-212209_Chrome.jpg
Size: 408 KB

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 3:24pm | Post# 52

{quote} I can wait for entry long and can ignore short situations. I am long enough watching charts and know that some difference is on both.
you could have seen overall trend going up on certain currencies relatively short term and some faster moves down but that doesn't really mean this persists in market.

You are comfortable to go long GBPUSD (where you are really long GBP), and also you are comfortable being long EURGBP (where you really are short GBP). So what you are really saying is that GBP behaves differently when traded against different currency pair. Really? How could you really observe that?

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 3:32pm | Post# 53

{quote} you could have seen overall trend going up on certain currencies relatively short term and some faster moves down but that doesn't really mean this persists in market. You are comfortable to go long GBPUSD (where you are really long GBP), and also you are comfortable being long EURGBP (where you really are short GBP). So what you are really saying is that GBP behaves differently when traded against different currency pair. Really? How could you really observe that?
You do not get my point. I trade only long and why on earth must also short? As long market is sometime going up, i will have my setups. Must i switch over to other currency? You can pick for sure the information to go in short situations, but from my many many hours watching charts, i came to the opinion that trading long that way will give better entry positions.

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 4:42pm | Post# 54

{quote} I can wait for entry long and can ignore short situations. I am long enough watching charts and know that some difference is on both. I pick one of your picture for showcase what i have shared, hope for you take this trade ... was going straight the way long. {image}
not sure why you would go long as per your own methodology - i dont see rest zone as you call it

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 55

{quote} You do not get my point. I trade only long and why on earth must also short? As long market is sometime going up, i will have my setups. Must i switch over to other currency? You can pick for sure the information to go in short situations, but from my many many hours watching charts, i came to the opinion that trading long that way will give better entry positions.
you dont have to go short of course. i am not questioning your methodology, havent really studied it. all i am saying is that if something works on the long side but doesnt work on short side on currencies, that is a red flag to me.

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 4:51pm | Post# 56

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I can wait for entry long and can ignore short situations. I am long enough watching charts and know that some difference is on both. I pick one of your picture for showcase what i have shared, hope for you take this trade ... was going straight the way long. {image}
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture1.JPG
Size: 99 KB

MichaelSch Oct 5, 2019 5:13pm | Post# 57

{quote}{image}
As said this informations will work also sell, but if you look the samechart day in, day out you will see that long entry much more on point. Down moves are more fast and result mostly in less good entrys as shown. Hope you respect my point and if you have a problem with i am working here on long trades, you are free to make something like short sailing. Now will you guide to my first post and read twice what i have said. By the way keep guideline in mind or i will ban you here. Will never ending discuss what and why do things as i do. I make this with myposts to you clear.

tonny47 Oct 5, 2019 11:06pm | Post# 58

{quote} As said this informations will work also sell, but if you look the samechart day in, day out you will see that long entry much more on point. Down moves are more fast and result mostly in less good entrys as shown. Hope you respect my point and if you have a problem with i am working here on long trades, you are free to make something like short sailing. Now will you guide to my first post and read twice what i have said. By the way keep guideline in mind or i will ban you here. Will never ending discuss what and why do things as i do. I...
well, feel free to ban me if you want. whatever i said wasnt against your post 1 rule. plus if you didnt want anyone elses input, you should start a thread in trading journal section.

and again... example you gave me from my own chart is not even by your rules... where is the recovery move? where is the rest zone? all you are showing is a change of short term trend from downmove to upmove

tonny47 Oct 6, 2019 12:25am | Post# 59

2 Attachment(s)
ok, last question before getting banned here
would you go long only using the first graph or second graph and on which one would you observe faster move on the downside?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 222 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture1.PNG
Size: 499 KB

MichaelSch Oct 6, 2019 2:41am | Post# 60

I do not say that will not work for short, but i have much better entrys going long. I will this discuss no more and if someone want fire this thread next time, i take him really fast to my ignore list. This member is long enough in forexfactory and have no clue to respect guideline. BE WARNED!

© Forex Factory