Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [FX/Binary/Nadex] Single Candle S'n'D Technique w/ Low DD's (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=890687)

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 361

{quote} I think seriously that the situation is much less complex than it seems. I could take your "idea", create this EA and putting it in the non-commercial section. But I did not, I gave your name to my Expert Advisor and I shared it. I could have done it for myself, and test it / use it as I am doing, but I preferred to share giving you all the credits you deserve. Telling everyone to respect the rules you have imposed. I really apologize for not contacting you in private. //Sorry for my bad english

That's fine, but you went about it the wrong way!

Listen man... it takes a LONG time to trade on ones own... people are always searching for stuff online to make the thinking process easier, ie, dont have to think...

In history of the E.A's withn the forex industry in the public eye.. there has NEVER been one that has lasted test of time.

Yet people still search for these... can you imagine how much time is wasted on s**t like this?

The notion of automation is awesome, but it takes away the true meaning of knowing how to trade.. and unfortunately - people like yourself are limited in the knowledge of what EXACTLY to do - and I mean that with respect, not an insult...

IF you dont know the true ways of how to trade, stay off the E.A path until you do!

My time was wasted searching for the winning indicator, or E.A, I could of cut my learning curve down by MANY MANY Years if I just knuckled down and learned to trade properly... and I dont want newbies, or people who are still stuck to make good headway, to lose more of that invaluable time to know how to trade correctly!

There is NO SUCH thing as the HOLY GRAIL!
There are NO SHORTCUTS in Forex.

You either do it correctly, or dont bother.

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 362

1 Attachment(s)
Get a life man... scam? seriously? OMG... your intelligence is amazing... or lack of should I say!

They found them successful because they are doing them the right way, WHEN they pay attention to what is being shown!

You have no idea how to trade man..

What I find funny, is that a flock of you idiots are all banding together, who have no idea how to trade and you think everything is a scam..

Listen, learn how it's done. or keep your silly opinions with no substance, to yourself!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 71 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 1:53pm | Post# 363

1 Attachment(s)
BlueSteel, you're the toxic one spreading all this crap ...

You lot have messed with the wrong person! Say good bye to the FF traffic... I'm going to steal it all!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 6 KB

BeaterTrader Mar 6, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 364

{quote} That's fine, but you went about it the wrong way! Listen man... it takes a LONG time to trade on ones own... people are always searching for stuff online to make the thinking process easier, ie, dont have to think... In history of the E.A's withn the forex industry in the public eye.. there has NEVER been one that has lasted test of time. Yet people still search for these... can you imagine how much time is wasted on s**t like this? The notion of automation is awesome, but it takes away the true meaning of knowing how to trade.. and unfortunately...

After this message I realized that you're definitely not talking to me. Or simply think that I am as you described me.
I've been trading for a long time, since I was not of legal age to do so. I'm definitely inexperienced in front of someone like you. I too, like many, spent a lot of time looking for the perfect strategy. But it is a long time that I study and I trade without being fooled by indicators or EA.
I just created an EA alert to help me test your # 3 method. That's all. If I deem it worthy, I will implement it in my portfolio of diversified strategies.

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 365

1 Attachment(s)
Oh dear, your drawdown is getting worse man... best check that eh?

Me, crying? I don't see any tears on my shoulder, but i do see them on yours. you baby!

So, now in your view, donating to worthy causes is a wrong thing?

That explains you all in a nut shell... you're all selfish, uneducated trouble makers who don't believe in helping others succeed.... so well done to add to your motive towards others who are trying to help the forex community!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 46 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 1:56pm | Post# 366

{quote} After this message I realized that you're definitely not talking to me. Or simply think that I am as you described me. I've been trading for a long time, since I was not of legal age to do so. I'm definitely inexperienced in front of someone like you. I too, like many, spent a lot of time looking for the perfect strategy. But it is a long time that I study and I trade without being fooled by indicators or EA. I just created an EA alert to help me test your # 3 method. That's all. If I deem it worthy, I will implement it in my portfolio of...
I quoted you, so yes, Im talking to you.

If you been trading for a long time, then you would of had this working properly in less than a day.. but you didnt, its to show that you have lack of experience in this industry to make things work

BeaterTrader Mar 6, 2019 2:02pm | Post# 367

{quote} I quoted you, so yes, Im talking to you. If you been trading for a long time, then you would of had this working properly in less than a day.. but you didnt, its to show that you have lack of experience in this industry to make things work
Actually, it took me less than a day.

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:04pm | Post# 368

1 Attachment(s)
I NEVER said I was going to employ black hat techniques... are you DUMB? Oh, sorry, we know you are. Sorry about that...

You really think that I would breach the TOS of Google or any other search engine?

Where did I say i was going to use some Black Hat techniques? I NEVER! So, get your facts right you idiot! Stop making stories up! And get back to your trading and learn!

NO, Im not building the site myself - again, you're wrong!

Wrong again again, IM NOT spending all my time on discord. Ive been on there for about 8 hours or so, but out of those total 8 - maybe approx 4 hours in total actual time posting. AND HELPING!

NO, I never asked anyone about a FIX for an ERROR.. I asked someone if they could help me figure something out as the instructions were not clear! So, again, get you facts right, you idiot!

My story is not made up, you're looking in the mirror when you talk BS and you're talking about yourself but you attach my username to it. 101 psychology!

Anyone with less brains than you, would know you are a fraud!

I wonder if you talk to people like this in real life, face to face? I bet you don't... you're a coward behind a monitor!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 88 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:05pm | Post# 369

{quote} Actually, it took me less than a day.
Actually, no it didn't... it has bugs in it.

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:10pm | Post# 370

3 Attachment(s)
Nice use of the inspector tool in chrome

Name:  Screenshot2.png
Views: 821
Size:  38 KB

This is the real status
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 814
Size:  32 KB

And this is you

Name:  dumbass.png
Views: 826
Size:  23 KB

BeaterTrader Mar 6, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 371

{quote} Actually, no it didn't... it has bugs in it.
Tell me about these bugs

Mr D. Mar 6, 2019 2:21pm | Post# 372

Hello Mr FXC, I see you are busy trying to clean out the junk here.
I checked in on page 15, but I think you have been very busy. Just wanted to say thanks for your help.
I also joined your group. God Bless and try to ignore the haters.

PayTheLimit Mar 6, 2019 2:23pm | Post# 373

[quote=FXCyborg;12084488]And this is you
lol

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:24pm | Post# 374

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you, that's the first complement I've seen! I'm really flattered...

No, I'm definitely 50 and certainly not 60! Has it not occurred to you that I'm pretty darn smart? Or maybe perhaps I have photographic memory? Have you considered that?

I've got LOTS of time to learn new things... I don't work for corporates. I'm not a corporate slave! Fortunately!

Speaking of which, shouldn't you be back at your job? rather than being a d**k to people all the time? just a thought!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 21 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:24pm | Post# 375

[quote=PayTheLimit;12084528]
And this is you lol
I'm glad you thought that was funny - I figured I'd return the favor mate

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:26pm | Post# 376

Hello Mr FXC, I see you are busy trying to clean out the junk here. I checked in on page 15, but I think you have been very busy. Just wanted to say thanks for your help. I also joined your group. God Bless and try to ignore the haters.
Yes Sir, more junk, more things I need to add context to.. I'm not going to let these fools have the last word!

they think they will wear me out!!! Well, they dont know me too well... I'll last longer than all of them put together!

As soon as they shut up... I'll shut up and do my thing... and get more traffic!

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:31pm | Post# 377

1 Attachment(s)
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I was just about to say thanks, then you come out with that passive aggressive statement? Are you kidding me?

I'm perfectly in control of my emotions man... Don't you ever dare try to assume you know what my emotions are... I'm actually sitting here laughing my head off right now, because all of you are a joke...

It's them lot going off on one! I'm just hitting the ball back over the tennis court. But they don't like it because they keep missing the ball, so they serve up another one!

Quit playing ball, and I'll go home! Simple!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 71 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:33pm | Post# 378

1 Attachment(s)
LIAR! I'm still here!

PayTheLimit tried to do that too..

Now we all know what your objective is... don't we You're really giving FF a bad name now! You're a joke mate! But not in the funny way! I'm really starting to feel sorry for you to try and lie again to all these people!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 270 KB

FXCyborg Mar 6, 2019 2:36pm | Post# 379

1 Attachment(s)
ROTFLMAO - Then you just lost your house!

Don't bet the farm too mate! What would your family think... living in a barn?

Oh wow... how gullible are you? See the level of following through on research you're displaying?...

Thanks for the laugh mate! Top stuff!
Click to Enlarge

Size: 37 KB

detector Mar 6, 2019 2:44pm | Post# 380

Feel users afraid to post while the war is waging, can we carry on ?

© Forex Factory