Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [FX/Binary/Nadex] Single Candle S'n'D Technique w/ Low DD's (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=890687)

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 1:53pm | Post# 1

[FX/Binary/Nadex] Single Candle S'n'D Technique w/ Low DD's

F**K FOREX FACTORY for letting these self appointed FF Police for making FF a bad place to be - far too much s**t on here. And that's what they want. They don't give a rats s**t about you, or your bottom line, thats why over 10,000 people have moved away from FF for the consistent bashing of good traders who only wanted to help others.

BOYCOTT FF!

mor707 Mar 2, 2019 1:58pm | Post# 2

Thanks a lot FXCyborg

dotman Mar 2, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 3

You are changing lives positively FxC. You are a star!

Boo15 Mar 2, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 4

Subscribed
FXC go for it

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 2:11pm | Post# 5

You are changing lives positively FxC. You are a star!
Thanks man

Together we are united

smartcash Mar 2, 2019 2:22pm | Post# 6

WOW!!!

You are awesome FXCyborg!!

Thanks alot. My trading has improved 100x after learning from you

Thanks man!!

Hutch Mar 2, 2019 2:25pm | Post# 7

Thank you FXCyborg I was never that good trading Nadex but I'm sure your system is better than mine

smartcash Mar 2, 2019 2:27pm | Post# 8

Hi FXCyborg,

Would you recommend this method on any fx pair or the ones with lowest spread?

Thanks again!
Smartcash

fxLoveLots Mar 2, 2019 2:30pm | Post# 9

Thank you so much FXCyborg.

This last week, was a really Great trading week for me.
I was mainly one of those breakout traders, with mixed results.
Using your 2 methods, My trading is a experiencing a total U-Turn, with low drawdown and better profits.
I was in a breakout trade, I immediately saw a Fakeout Candle, closed trade entered with Fakeout Candle and near INSTANT PROFIT NO DRAWDOWN.

My goal now is to ONLY trade your methods.
Can't wait to sink my teeth into Method 3.
I am eternally grateful. You are an absolute legend!!!

pipsquick16 Mar 2, 2019 2:41pm | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an example of a Buy on the GBPJPY H1 chart according to FX Cyborgs method 3 rules of engagement.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FX Cyborg method 3 Buy set up.png
Size: 50 KB

pipsquick16 Mar 2, 2019 2:57pm | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another example from USDCAD M5 from yesterday. Obviously common sense would tell us that the TP's will vary from time to time frame. The smaller time frames will produce lower returns and the higher time frames higher returns, which will depend on risk appetite.

I did find so far that these 3 bar set ups are much harder to find than method 1 lets say, but very accurate from what I can see so far.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FX Cyborg USDCAD M5 from yesterday.png
Size: 47 KB

okshop Mar 2, 2019 3:02pm | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Nice I love this trigger method in my hot zone (you're the man FXCyborg)
Name:  tq.jpg
Views: 7454
Size:  59 KB

swd Mar 2, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 13

Most of the losers in this setup could be eradicated by trying to catch one good runner per day. Looks like a decent setup.

Thanks,
Paul

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 14

Here is an example of a Buy on the GBPJPY H1 chart according to FX Cyborgs method 3 rules of engagement. {image}
Hi,

I'm sorry... Incorrect, pay attention to Bar 2 please in this image. What do you notice is different?

pipsquick16 Mar 2, 2019 3:10pm | Post# 15

{quote} Hi, I'm sorry... Incorrect, pay attention to Bar 2 please in this image. What do you notice is different?
Right, bar 2 does not close above the high of bar 1, got it lesson learnt as I rushed it and its the wrong set up.

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 3:10pm | Post# 16

Most of the losers in this setup could be eradicated by trying to catch one good runner per day. Looks like a decent setup. Thanks, Paul
I have over 85% win rate.

So, let's just say for example, 8 winners out of 10 (in binary). 2 losses. I'm positive 6 units, or maybe 4 or 5 positive units depending on the rate of return. I go for pairs that have 98% to 104% ROI. I DON'T use scamming, spread hunting/widening Cyprus owners of such sites which are responsible for over 80% of the scams as of late.

Matreiro Mar 2, 2019 3:14pm | Post# 17

FXcyborg thanks for everything you have done ,really , Thank you

Just one stupid question ,when you said bar number 2 must close lower/Higher then bar One , do you mean the body or the wick of bar 2

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 18

{quote} Right on. Agreed. {image}
Kindly post charts that are about this method and not something completely different without the other crap on it. And label the chart so others can see too. thx

FXCyborg Mar 2, 2019 3:26pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe I should create 2 more threads and completely dominate this entire section that shows the hottest threads LOL
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 7455
Size:  63 KB

pipsquick16 Mar 2, 2019 3:26pm | Post# 20

On an up move, does the wick of bar 3 have to be bang on with the close of bar 2, it can it be a little bit lower than the bar 2 close ??

© Forex Factory