Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Sail the Grid - System without the need to analyze the chart (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/890546-sail-the-grid-system-without-the-need)

vinforex7 Mar 5, 2019 12:31am | Post# 81

{quote} ... i said it many times now, you must be able to have a ENOUGH MONEY in your account to trade this system. Please share your result using this method! If you can not doing it, please stop posting here. Next time i will you set to ignore. It is not my problem if some can think to trade this with 1% every single trade. I gave the hint many times now. For all who now came up with the same, i will block you from now on.
I tried to get the historic results, but couldn't retrieve it.. because it was on a demo account on IC markets. I had modified the universal ema cross EA to mimic the same logic, so that I didn't have to stay on the PC all the time. Can share the EA along with the setup.. if you prefer to. I had tried various various combinations too, like: trades at 10% or 20% of ADRs, TP at 1:1 and 1:2 of distance between the trades etc. I was quite confident theoritically.. that's why I spent time and did all the demos... but it didn't work practically. Just a matter of a trending market.. and you are in loss / floating loss. The Profits were static... but the losses were exponential.

My comments were not to demotivate anyone, but was sharing just my experience. It is possible that may be my method of trading was wrong in some way. I appreciate your efforts... and your intentions. Best wishes.... on your trades.

MichaelSch Mar 5, 2019 12:47am | Post# 82

{quote} Micheal how do you close the lossing trade. Yes you dont use stop loss. WHEN do you close them. if you allow the sell order at GRID LINE 20 to follow you to grid line 120 you will have loss of 120 pips. but remember that sell order that started at grid line 40 is still following you up to grid line 120 and so every sell order at any grid level which carry loss will be following you untill you close in loss. loss 1= follows you to grid number 120 = -120 loss 2= follows you to grid number 120 = - 100 loss 3= follows you to grid number 120...
You do not get it. I decide what trade i really close and the other losing trades actual in loss, BUT I DO NOT KNOW what way the market i taking, so i am waiting with this positions. Why is so hard to get? Please reread first post again.

From now on. The next message with such a statement and i will block you. Please read careful, i gave the hint many times. It is a slow growing system and you must have enough, huge money to do it. I know about the fact, no one must tell me this.

If you make business, have machines, have personal doing produce for you. Have you running costs? Think about again.

GreenCa Mar 5, 2019 3:27am | Post# 83

Hello, before giving some details i want you to know, that i am not here to going in fights. If you want to make this here to a battlefield, i set you to ignore as fast as i see your mad turn! My english is not good, i know about it, but will also post this in the trading system corner, beside the posts in my older thread. If you love to analyze your charts in and out, fill it with countless indicators and drawings, you better move on, this is not that makes you happy. This system is for you, if you have not the mood to analyze your chart or have...
The secret is how to take out the loosing trade. If any body understands it let him clarify for me.

micheal please don't block me for asking questions. If I understand I wouldn't be asking The question.

Can anyone simplify?

MichaelSch Mar 5, 2019 3:51am | Post# 84

{quote} The secret is how to take out the loosing trade. If any body understands it let him clarify for me. micheal please don't block me for asking questions. If I understand I wouldn't be asking The question. Can anyone simplify?
It is no secret. If you have build profit, you can give some away for loosing trades. Do this as fast as possible. I have wrote it in the past, please go back and read.

Holypendant Mar 5, 2019 4:08am | Post# 85

{quote} The secret is how to take out the loosing trade. If any body understands it let him clarify for me. micheal please don't block me for asking questions. If I understand I wouldn't be asking The question. Can anyone simplify?

Hi, im trading similar system. As price retrace which it always do, your floating losses danglers will be close 1 by 1.

hapanoy Mar 5, 2019 4:21am | Post# 86

1 Attachment(s)
testing the demo
grid 200pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: test.PNG
Size: 40 KB

MichaelSch Mar 5, 2019 4:55am | Post# 87

testing the demo grid 200pips {image}
200 Pips? I see you have no further order above price action. If price rush fast, price can be fast away. Do work and prepare order.

lghr Mar 5, 2019 6:08am | Post# 88

1 Attachment(s)
This method working, but you need to trade negative correlation pairs simultaneously. it can reduce DD.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 19 KB

hapanoy Mar 5, 2019 6:09am | Post# 89

[quote = MichaelSch; 12077288] {quote} 200 pips? Vejo que você não tem mais nenhuma ordem acima do preço. Se o preço correr rápido, o preço pode ser rápido. Trabalhe e prepare a ordem. [/ Quote]
I'm using an EA hedge ....
does not place pending orders
distance of 200pips

hapanoy Mar 5, 2019 6:12am | Post# 90

[quote = lghr; 12077539] Esse método funciona, mas você precisa trocar pares de correlações negativas simultaneamente. pode reduzir o DD. {image} [/ quote]
this helps in the margin of the account.
great lghr coder

MichaelSch Mar 5, 2019 6:16am | Post# 91

This method working, but you need to trade negative correlation pairs simultaneously. it can reduce DD. {image}
If we can reduce DD, nice and please can you explain it for all, in a good post?

Thanks

Michael

MichaelSch Mar 5, 2019 6:17am | Post# 92

[quote = MichaelSch; 12077288] {quote} 200 pips? Vejo que você não tem mais nenhuma ordem acima do preço. Se o preço correr rápido, o preço pode ser rápido. Trabalhe e prepare a ordem. [/ Quote] I'm using an EA hedge .... does not place pending orders distance of 200pips
I do not know a EA doing it, so i have doing it all the manually. Hope we can get a good coder to pick up this system and build tools that help us.

vinforex7 Mar 5, 2019 6:47am | Post# 93

{quote} I do not know a EA doing it, so i have doing it all the manually. Hope we can get a good coder to pick up this system and build tools that help us.
We can do it with Universal EMA cross. You only need to give fast and slow EMAs as 1 and 2, and put this on 1 minute chart. And then give the distance between trades as 200 (20pips). Feed TP as 200 (20 pips) and SL as 0. If you put the EA on 1 minute chart, would literally mean that it will open a trade on both directions at 20 pips interval (a couple of pips here and there) with 20pips TP and no SL.

Can share it here, if it's permitted.

hapanoy Mar 5, 2019 6:55am | Post# 94

{quote} I do not know a EA doing it, so i have doing it all the manually. Hope we can get a good coder to pick up this system and build tools that help us.
I Use 2 EA
one place the orders
another one tp
EA hedge it closes only with close all

xpensive Mar 5, 2019 7:17am | Post# 95

{quote} I Use 2 EA one place the orders another one tp EA hedge it closes only with close all
do you min sharing which eas you use for this?

xpensive Mar 5, 2019 7:18am | Post# 96

{quote} We can do it with Universal EMA cross. You only need to give fast and slow EMAs as 1 and 2, and put this on 1 minute chart. And then give the distance between trades as 200 (20pips). Feed TP as 200 (20 pips) and SL as 0. If you put the EA on 1 minute chart, would literally mean that it will open a trade on both directions at 20 pips interval (a couple of pips here and there) with 20pips TP and no SL. Can share it here, if it's permitted.

plz share

lghr Mar 5, 2019 7:19am | Post# 97

{quote} If we can reduce DD, nice and please can you explain it for all, in a good post? Thanks Michael
OK,example, EURUSD and USDCHF is high negative correlation pairs base on EURCHF. if EURUSD go up, then USDCHF consequentially go down simultaneously.

hapanoy Mar 5, 2019 7:29am | Post# 98

{quote} OK,example, EURUSD and USDCHF is high negative correlation pairs base on EURCHF. if EURUSD go up, then USDCHF consequentially go down simultaneously.
That way, it's safer.
Does not burst the account...

Very Nice......Ighr coder

GreenCa Mar 5, 2019 7:37am | Post# 99

{quote} Hi, im trading similar system. As price retrace which it always do, your floating losses danglers will be close 1 by 1.
This is what I understand but it is definitely not what Micheal mean.

He has poor English unfortunately and I can't understand.

See the clue in his first post

(Take bad positions out as fast as possible. Mostly the oldest trades we take out.)

to analyze the above instructions it means if I enter buy and sell Position at 1.3000 and price goes up to 1.3020 I take profit ($20) I have minus -20$ floating. I open another buy and sell position at 1.3020 price move to 1.3040 I close at profit $20 and I still have - 20 from sell position of level 1.3020 and another minus - 40 from sell position from sell position of level 1.3000

At1.3040 I will have 40$ profit and floating $60 loss

I open another buy and sell position at 1.3040 so the same thing goes on
At level 1.3060 I have +20. Total profit is 60$ floating loss is 60$ from sell of 1.3000 40$ from sell of 1.3020 20 from sell of 1.3040. Total floating loss is $120

In the light of above analysis

Take bad positions out as fast as possible. Mostly the oldest trades we take out.

Means close -60$ loss from level 1.3000.

So +60 cancels -60 and we have floating minus 60 $.

If price retrace at level 1.3060 to hit 1.3040 we will still end in loss.

Put the trades back in place if hit through TP or taking out.

This could mean that you put another buy and sell position at level 1.3000.

I am not sure this is what Micheal mean. But this is what most people understand.

If I ask Micheal he will get angry and block me. And I don't want that. I love this system and I am begging any body who clearly understand Micheal to help me.

What is the rule that giude taking out bad trades?

mijajgd12 Mar 5, 2019 7:52am | Post# 100

Hello Person MichaelSch and everyone. I am new and can see this system is going to be very good. I would like to be a part of the system. Ich spreche auch deutch. mal zo mal zo .

© Forex Factory