Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Sail the Grid - System without the need to analyze the chart (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=890546)

xpensive Mar 19, 2019 10:22pm | Post# 201

what if instead of tp at 20. you jump- trail your profit by that same amount. this would also make profit exponential. and take advantage of trend. say once price moves 20 pips in favour move sl to be.. moves another 20 sets sl at +20 and so on. ???

MichaelSch Mar 20, 2019 2:48am | Post# 202

what if instead of tp at 20. you jump- trail your profit by that same amount. this would also make profit exponential. and take advantage of trend. say once price moves 20 pips in favour move sl to be.. moves another 20 sets sl at +20 and so on. ???
You be warned!

We make no desicion what price can be making or not and i have said so many times now. Why you ignore this and post this informations here? Have you no other thousands places only in forexfactory who care about all these things? I do not allow that this thread is going to be the same unreadable mess.
So if you want further be part here, better do not make submission here.

People get it. If you want one thing to forecast, you are with the first step in to analyze your chart. This system do not care about! Why we do not care about? With this system i will be free from it! Take it as it is, or leave this place forever. If you like to put all your thinking what can market making you are here not at the right place.

Edit: Market like to reach you SL! So i do not set SL or do other wild things to give market the chance to grab my money before I deside the right time for it.
Edit 2: Yes you can trail your SL to BE if price reach the 20 pips and after it reach it it grab your SL. At this point i have 20 pips booked in account and you have no money booked.
Edit 3: WE DO NOT SET SL! IF YOU READ FIRST POST YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THIS!

from first post .. you have read this?

If you love to analyze your charts in and out, fill it with countless indicators and drawings, you better move on, this is not that makes you happy.
This system is for you, if you have not the mood to analyze your chart or have not much time for it. I do also not know if this system is avaible or not, because i have not read all informations on forex factory.

The core part is money management. Trade small positions! This system ONLY work if you beware of it! Do not force to want have unrealistic growth with it or stop reading here and move on.
Have you all read carefully and understand? So if you ready i will give now the details.

I trade this with EURUSD the last weeks and have no result with other pairs.
All 20 Pips i have a buy AND sell order with only set the TP on the high of the next pair.

MichaelSch Mar 20, 2019 3:48am | Post# 203

I must change nothing, system is running well and the hint from user lghr with the negative correlated pair is a smart plus. Nothing more is needed and nothing more i will be tollerate.

flowerhorn Mar 20, 2019 5:21am | Post# 204

Pretty simple system and I shall say in apply on EURUSD pair with 20 pips grid, it will be quite safe. Drawdown won't be BIG. With $1000 and 0.01 lot, you can really sail through the grid.

The only drawback is sometimes it takes long time to realize the profit. But if you have the patience, you will eventually make money. As they say "slow and steady".... It is almost a set and forget system with occassionally check on the system.

For those who want more and faster profit, I guess this system is not your cup of tea. Maybe you can try to combine with some indicators to get faster profit...... but for me, it has fail to yield better result. It also depends on price action.

hocius Mar 20, 2019 6:35am | Post# 205

Pretty simple system and I shall say in apply on EURUSD pair with 20 pips grid, it will be quite safe. Drawdown won't be BIG. With $1000 and 0.01 lot, you can really sail through the grid. The only drawback is sometimes it takes long time to realize the profit. But if you have the patience, you will eventually make money. As they say "slow and steady".... It is almost a set and forget system with occassionally check on the system. For those who want more and faster profit, I guess this system is not your cup of tea. Maybe you can try to combine...
What monthly profit could we expect trading EURUSD with 1000$ and 0.01 lot?

MichaelSch Mar 20, 2019 7:13am | Post# 206

{quote} What monthly profit could we expect trading EURUSD with 1000$ and 0.01 lot?
It depends how market is moving. If price often retrace and do not go in a long trend, we have the month more as months with relative big moves. I am happy with 10% the year and if i can get more i am more happy.

falanca Mar 20, 2019 10:20am | Post# 207

{quote} I think i got it not at all, BUT i would this method never trade with increasing lot! Look first post what i have wrote about your account must be handle if we have a 500 pip move without any chance to reduce loss. Be careful! If your account that big you can handle risk it is up to you.
Ok Mikheal.Thanks for your interest.Mine was only the idea

flashpaul Mar 20, 2019 10:56am | Post# 208

1 Attachment(s)
C'era un metodo simile in Italia: i passaggi erano ogni 100 pips per EurUsd. Gestione del denaro: 0,01 ogni 4000 usd. No SL. Guadagni: 5% al mese. Molti tentativi di controllare l'esposizione con i filtri. Very good in sideway market conditions. Better to stay away from news. Questa strategia ha un grande potenziale ma deve essere perfezionata. Puņ essere considerato un eccellente metodo di copertura se combinato con una strategia direzionale. Di seguito, le operazioni con le fasi di gbpusd 10 pips eseguite manualmente. L'esposizione ha continuato a fluttuare sopra e sotto il guadagno.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD.PNG
Size: 89 KB

MichaelSch Mar 20, 2019 1:13pm | Post# 209

... This strategy has great potential but needs to be perfected. It can be considered as an excellent method of coverage when combined with a directional strategy. Here below, operations with gbpusd 10 pips steps performed manually. The exposure continued to fluctuate above and below the gain. {image}
Keep talking about it anyway in another place. This is not what the threat is about. So you ignore what i have told and so you go now to my ignore!

MichaelSch Mar 20, 2019 1:31pm | Post# 210

We have now 10 pages build and we are to fill the 11. page. Most of the time i must ignore people and give some of them my answer. It is sad and i must react much faster in future.
You will get no answer anymore and i put you to ignore after one mad post!

If you think you can post about other system, you can post about the idea we can put SL in plan, if you mean you can trade this system with much to high risk and small account size. All this is now discussed.

I do not make this for fun, i do not like do it that way, BUT i will keep this clean and not after hundreds of pages turn the direction here.

If you unsure, i said message me (some of you have done this), BEFORE jump here in and ask what have been discussed so often now.Sometimes it takes time, but i do my best. I will not go with every message through what i have said in this thread. For this i will also ignore messages.

Holypendant Mar 21, 2019 2:43am | Post# 211

We have now 10 pages build and we are to fill the 11. page. Most of the time i must ignore people and give some of them my answer. It is sad and i must react much faster in future. You will get no answer anymore and i put you to ignore after one mad post! If you think you can post about other system, you can post about the idea we can put SL in plan, if you mean you can trade this system with much to high risk and small account size. All this is now discussed. I do not make this for fun, i do not like do it that way, BUT i will keep this clean and...

For past 30 days, we have retraced back to the level now to 1.14 i supposed me n u r sitting with profits. hahahaha.....

MichaelSch Mar 21, 2019 10:08am | Post# 212

{quote} For past 30 days, we have retraced back to the level now to 1.14 i supposed me n u r sitting with profits. hahahaha.....
Only wait for TP and WE fix the time we give market back some loosing position. Market have here no chance to grab our SL and move after this in previous direction.

trader467 Mar 21, 2019 1:02pm | Post# 213

1 Attachment(s)
Dear MichaelSch, Please guide me why my Crude Oil is not going good? What is the benefit of having $3500 in Realised Profit Balance (Blue) if my Equity (Green) never saw green pips?
Click to Enlarge

Name: CL Balance Blue Equity Green.JPG
Size: 114 KB

MichaelSch Mar 21, 2019 2:12pm | Post# 214

Dear MichaelSch, Please guide me why my Crude Oil is not going good? What is the benefit of having $3500 in Realised Profit Balance (Blue) if my Equity (Green) never saw green pips? {image}
Seems you do not follow as i post my system. Can you show me how you take loss? Seems you have it not done?
Such a linear profit is a sign you doing not right.
I trade this only with eurusd and the negative correlate pair usdchf now.
No information how this work with oher pairs, metals and so on.
Please give me a discription to your result. If i get no answer, i must take you to ignore.

People read first post more as enough, before posting result pictures!
It is so easy and you make this to a complicate cake, why?

Edit: What EA have you use, what settings are made? Sorry only show picture without anything is work and result in questions and more questions, will fill thread with more unsuitable posts. I will keep it here clean and free from trash.

MichaelSch Mar 21, 2019 2:39pm | Post# 215

1 Attachment(s)
My result looks good ...

Click to Enlarge

Name: Grid.png
Size: 84 KB

Edit: Positions you not see TP was my fault i do not set, because i trade it manully. If i fix to have a vps running, i will switch to test our EA also.
I also will go deeper in thinking what tools are good to help us, if we not wnat to trade this with EA. I am in converstion about this, with an other member.

zghnno Mar 22, 2019 2:21am | Post# 216

My result looks good ... {image}

Eventually you'll get a price spike where you neither can place trades nor your account size can handle even with no leverage.

MichaelSch Mar 22, 2019 2:25am | Post# 217

{quote} Eventually you'll get a price spike where you neither can place trades nor your account size can handle even with no leverage.
My english is not good, please what you mean in an other way? Your expliorer is sitting buy around -10% iam have plus this year.

Edit: I set you after this wrote to ignore!

People here shouting in "house" and run away and will be never again seen and questions we ask will from them never answered. Sorry, i do not respect this unrespectable behaviour anymore now. It is your fault, not mine, if you learned such mad things.

zoraxfx Mar 26, 2019 3:15am | Post# 218

Hi
Is there a new EA about this amazing strategy ?

kaixinjili Mar 26, 2019 10:29am | Post# 219

1 Attachment(s)
Just loaded EA today,
Demo account test for one month,
in my opinion
"MichaelSch"
This strategy puts risk management well and there is no problem with profitability.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 123.png
Size: 48 KB

xpensive Mar 26, 2019 10:51am | Post# 220

1 Attachment(s)
hi. i am getting this error with ea. ne1 else having it?
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 890
Size:  18 KB

i have startcloseprofit at 30 and grid of 10 . could that be it? only happens on eurusd. have it on eurusd and usdchf on one terminal and euraud/audjpy in another. only happens in eurusd( same settings all)

© Forex Factory