Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT5 Indicators and EAs (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=889589)

JoeeF Oct 19, 2019 2:04pm | Post# 701

Hi Joe, Just found mladen's mq5 source frama indicator. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23515 Quoting mladen, "As an addition, there is an option that does not exist in the original frama : the choice how to calculate the the highest high and lowest low."
Hi John,
Thank you.

JoeeF Oct 20, 2019 7:50am | Post# 702

I've created a user guide for installation and configuration Expert Advisors that have been created on the base of my framework JFF. You can download it from the first post of this thread. Any feedback will be welcome. regards {image} {image}
JF Framework (JFF) is robust, fully configurable and platform independent (MT4/5) framework for developing Expert Advisors (EA).
The main aim of this User Guide is to help as a Quick Start using Expert Advisors (EA) that have been developed based on the JF Framework (JFF).

A new version has been released.

Many thanks to John.

Flashyberry Oct 21, 2019 7:05pm | Post# 703

[quote=northwind;12557738]
Forgive me sire... There.is this indicator I'm searching for.. it tells you how much time left for the candle to close.. I don't know maybe you have it for mt5 and 4.. if so. Would you be so kind ....To share ur humble sir[/quote Shows time left in bar and spread {file} {image}
Thank you so much . I didn't even know you posted thank you.

forexjayaonl Oct 22, 2019 7:01am | Post# 704

Symbols Changer for MT5 {file}
This is great, thank you.
Could you mark all active pairs, not only selected one?

Toppi Oct 25, 2019 1:40pm | Post# 705

1 Attachment(s)
Hi! Wonder if it is possible to convert this SweetSpots Gold.mt4 to mt5
SweetSpots GOLD.mq4

JoeeF Oct 25, 2019 2:59pm | Post# 706

2 Attachment(s)
Hi! Wonder if it is possible to convert this SweetSpots Gold.mt4 to mt5 {file}
Anything is possible ...

Anyway, try to use my MT5_JFRoundNumber indicator.
regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 17 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 11 KB

Toppi Oct 25, 2019 5:51pm | Post# 707

{quote} Anything is possible ... Anyway, try to use my MT5_JFRoundNumber indicator. regards {image} {image}
Thanks

JoeeF Oct 25, 2019 5:55pm | Post# 708

{quote} Thanks
You are welcome.

forexjayaonl Oct 30, 2019 9:39am | Post# 709

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Joeef I recently try to trade on mt 5.
If you don't mind could you please convert this indicator below to mt 5.
Thanks in advance.

e2.
Inside_Bar.mq4

JoeeF Oct 31, 2019 3:22am | Post# 710

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Joeef I recently try to trade on mt 5. If you don't mind could you please convert this indicator below to mt 5. Thanks in advance. e2. {file}
Welcome to my thread.

It would be wise to provide more information. I'm very busy these days - anyway, someone else might do this work.
Please try take a look at this post: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=958978

Very wise words from mntiwana.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 24 KB

Flashyberry Nov 2, 2019 2:06am | Post# 711

Hello please do you have TDI RT for mt5

JoeeF Nov 2, 2019 3:44am | Post# 712

2 Attachment(s)
Please do search for TDI in this thread.
regards
Click to Enlarge

Size: 58 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 36 KB

Dynasty Nov 3, 2019 2:15am | Post# 713

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Joe
Amazing work you are doing here gone through all the pages in the trend awesome thanks a million for all your efforts and honesty of purpose. please could you help look into these mq4 and at your less busy time help in mt5 please.
DeMark Trendline Trader.mq4
TD TRENDLINES(1).mq4
TD TRENDLINES.mq4

emmanuel7788 Nov 3, 2019 2:47am | Post# 714

TradersDynamicIndex for MT5

also the

Synergy APB

JoeeF Nov 3, 2019 3:17am | Post# 715

Hello Joe Amazing work you are doing here gone through all the pages in the trend awesome thanks a million for all your efforts and honesty of purpose. please could you help look into these mq4 and at your less busy time help in mt5 please. {file} {file} {file}
I've experienced a lot of unethical behavior here. I'm a little bit disappointed. I need to preserve my emotional capital.

Anyway someone else might do it for you ...
regards

Brixen Nov 3, 2019 4:37am | Post# 716

{quote} TradersDynamicIndex for MT5 also the Synergy APB
Post #329 here, current thread.

Patje Nov 3, 2019 4:58am | Post# 717

{quote} I've experienced a lot of unethical behavior here. I'm a little bit disappointed. I need to preserve my emotional capital. Anyway someone else might do it for you ... regards
HI Joe,

I asked you a while ago about Mt in the cloud... Wanted to let you know that I found what I was looking for..

Got my desktop platform with acces just from the web... Now my request.... Haha just kidding have a nice Sunday

Cheers

JoeeF Nov 3, 2019 5:34am | Post# 718

{quote} Post #329 here, current thread.
Dear friend thank you for your help ...
All the best.
Joe

JoeeF Nov 3, 2019 5:36am | Post# 719

{quote} HI Joe, I asked you a while ago about Mt in the cloud... Wanted to let you know that I found what I was looking for.. Got my desktop platform with acces just from the web... Now my request.... Haha just kidding have a nice Sunday Cheers
Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.
Stay green,
Joe

Flashyberry Nov 3, 2019 5:27pm | Post# 720

Thank you so much sir.. I'll do my research

© Forex Factory