Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT5 Indicators and EAs (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=889589)

JoeeF Sep 1, 2019 2:57am | Post# 601

{quote} This song is dedicated to my friend JoeeF. I don't know his favorite music, but I hope he will appreciate. and any reference here is purely coincidental.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tp0pqNRCOQ
Thank you buddy ...

kette Sep 1, 2019 7:04am | Post# 602

Inserted Video

I join in

thisara1 Sep 1, 2019 2:05pm | Post# 603

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you buddy ...
looking to same view mt4 Horizontal Line drawing tool
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1645.jpg
Size: 233 KB

Tourde Sep 1, 2019 7:35pm | Post# 604

In MT5 is it possible when an EA is attached to multiple charts to limit open position(s) to a single pair order during one time period. For example if EA is on EURJPY, USDJPY and AUDJPY and all three charts within a short time all meet the conditions to create an order I only want one of those pairs to create an order. What does the code look like for this?

nelchris85 Sep 2, 2019 1:42am | Post# 605

1 Attachment(s)
If somebody in this thread has time to make this indicator would be great. Thanks in advance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: REQUEST.jpg
Size: 250 KB

JoeeF Sep 2, 2019 10:15am | Post# 606

In MT5 is it possible when an EA is attached to multiple charts to limit open position(s) to a single pair order during one time period. For example if EA is on EURJPY, USDJPY and AUDJPY and all three charts within a short time all meet the conditions to create an order I only want one of those pairs to create an order. What does the code look like for this?
It is possible. Of course. It isn't easy to show it on example without wasting a lot of time. You will need to study documentation. This is no popular answer I know.
regards

JoeeF Sep 2, 2019 10:19am | Post# 607

If somebody in this thread has time to make this indicator would be great. Thanks in advance. {image}
It's nice. I'm not sure if anyone will invest time in it.
regards

Patje Sep 2, 2019 11:28am | Post# 608

{quote} It's nice. I'm not sure if anyone will invest time in it. regards
JoeeF...maybe a stupid question as i am not that fromiliar with mt5.... but still wanted to ask you if its possible to download/install MT5 in the cloud/vps ....on my home computer and enter it from my work PC ? i cant install anything on my work pc.....so i can only acces through the web.... sorry to interupt the thread....thanks anyway

cheers

JoeeF Sep 2, 2019 3:59pm | Post# 609

{quote} JoeeF...maybe a stupid question as i am not that fromiliar with mt5.... but still wanted to ask you if its possible to download/install MT5 in the cloud/vps ....on my home computer and enter it from my work PC ? i cant install anything on my work pc.....so i can only acces through the web.... sorry to interupt the thread....thanks anyway cheers
You can use RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) access to VPS machine. Firstly be sure your administrator didn't restrict this type of connection.
VPS for trial period would be a good solution.
regards

juicelarni Sep 2, 2019 4:49pm | Post# 610

{quote} JFHighLow_v1.02 {file} Pivot - Release 1.03 {file} ADR - Release 1.00 {file} DailyOpenLine - Release 1.00 {file} SuperTrendMTF - Release 1.05 {file} NinjaCandlesticks - Releases 1.02 and 2.01 {file} {file} AllStochastic - Release 1.01 {file} Engulf - Release 2.00 {file} RoundNumber - Release 1.04 {file}
do you have the JFhighLow in mq4,....i think it is a powerful tool if used correctly

Patje Sep 3, 2019 3:20am | Post# 611

{quote} You can use RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) access to VPS machine. Firstly be sure your administrator didn't restrict this type of connection. VPS for trial period would be a good solution. regards
thanks man.....not sure if its possible almost everything is restricted....cant even use a usb...........but thanks for your answer....i guess its not possible then....

JoeeF Sep 3, 2019 4:11pm | Post# 612

{quote} do you have the JFhighLow in mq4,....i think it is a powerful tool if used correctly
I've developed that indicator from scratch.

Take a look here:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12096471
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post12141057

regards

JoeeF Sep 3, 2019 4:21pm | Post# 613

{quote} thanks man.....not sure if its possible almost everything is restricted....cant even use a usb....
Yes, this is frequent situation ...

Patje Sep 4, 2019 6:38am | Post# 614

{quote} Yes, this is frequent situation ...
I think I will try to install it on one drive.... Hopefully then I can open it from work....

Brixen Sep 4, 2019 7:02am | Post# 615

{quote} Yes, this is frequent situation ...
Once some years ago or some decades ago, you could do anything with a COMPANY's PC/notebook...times are changed!

Patje Sep 4, 2019 7:59am | Post# 616

{quote} Once some years ago or some decades ago, you could do anything with a COMPANY's PC/notebook...times are changed!
Yeah it wasn't that long ago.... I understand they do it but it still sucks..... Now I am so limited in terms of platforms....

JoeeF Sep 4, 2019 9:39am | Post# 617

{quote} Once some years ago or some decades ago, you could do anything with a COMPANY's PC/notebook...times are changed!
Yes, nostalgia for the past. But nostalgia for the future is better ...

JoeeF Sep 4, 2019 9:42am | Post# 618

{quote} I think I will try to install it on one drive.... Hopefully then I can open it from work....
{quote} Yeah it wasn't that long ago.... I understand they do it but it still sucks..... Now I am so limited in terms of platforms....
Take your own notebook with mobile internet. Maybe this would be a proper solution.

Brixen Sep 4, 2019 5:40pm | Post# 619

{quote} Yes, nostalgia for the past. But nostalgia for the future is better ...
I was not born when this song went out. It was an hit for years and years here...this song is pure nostalgia for me.
And now my job is to try to predict the future, but the only thing that I really wish is to stop the time at the present......
Inserted Video

Calixjabs Sep 12, 2019 6:17pm | Post# 620

Hello can I ask for a favor here,
Can someone help me code a harmonic indicator that gives alert . when the "C" leg appears
Thanks in advance

© Forex Factory