Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Foreshore Markets Quantum AdvantEdge Signals (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=884625)

ephisi Feb 19, 2019 8:25am | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
TODAYS ELITE SIGNAL GBPJPY RUNNING IN +58 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now.

Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself! Join us and enjoy more profit.
WhatsApp: +2348038588291

#iml #melius #forexgroups #eurusd #forextrader #forex #forextrading #crypto #crypto #forexmillionaires #forexprofit #forexsignals #forexstrategy #imarketslive #iml #forexeducation #forextraders #forextrade #forextrading #forex #forexfactory #forexpips #pips #forexpips #money #Bestsignalprovider #Bestforexsignal #Bestforexstrategy #Bestforex
Click to Enlarge

Name: today.jpg
Size: 172 KB

ephisi Feb 19, 2019 10:23am | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
TODAYS ELITE MEMBERS SIGNAL GBPJPY RUNNING IN +100 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! IF YOU DO NOT FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE

#iml #melius #forexgroups #eurusd #forextrader #forex #forextrading #crypto #crypto #forexmillionaires #forexprofit #forexsignals #forexstrategy #imarketslive #iml #forexeducation #forextraders #forextrade #forextrading #forex #forexfactory #forexpips #pips #forexpips #money #Bestsignalprovider #Bestforexsignal #Bestforexstrategy #Bestforex
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2.png
Size: 32 KB

ephisi Feb 19, 2019 12:03pm | Post# 23

MOST STOP LOSSES GET HIT IN PROFIT AND NOT LOSS!

JOIN US AND MAKE CONSISTENT PROFIT WITH OUR ELITE SIGNALS.
We have a proven system and strategies and our track record speaks for us.

Join our ELITE membership now for:

1 Month Sub $57

2 Months Sub $97

4 Months Sub $167

6 Months Sub $257

12 Months Sub $347

Because at Foreshore Markets we care, it doesn't end there! Open a Live trading account with
any of our partner brokers and get 20% discount on your subscriptions.

Refer 2 paying members and get your subscription free. The fee covers training, mentoring,
software, signals and attractive compensation for partners.

This offer is mind-blowing as it comes with very low levels of entry. You got no excuse if you
want to take your game to the next level you just can't afford to miss these prices while they remain low.

Limited Time Offer, Lockdown your price before it goes up.

Target is 1000 to 4000 pips monthly.

Payment Options:
Naira
Credit Card,
Debit Card
Contact Admin:
Telegram: @victorufots
WhatsApp: +2348038588291

ephisi Feb 19, 2019 3:52pm | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
TODAYS ELITE MEMBERS SIGNAL NZDJPY RUNNING IN +38 PIPS RISK FREE TRADE! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! IF YOU DO NOT FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_5.png
Size: 35 KB

ephisi Feb 20, 2019 3:57am | Post# 25

2 Attachment(s)
TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS!

IF YOU DO NOT FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE

Click to Enlarge

Name: JOIN US ON iNSTAGRAM 2.jpg
Size: 293 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: JOIN US ON iNSTAGRAM.jpg
Size: 291 KB

ephisi Feb 20, 2019 4:21am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
YESTERDAY'S FREE SIGNAL USDJPY RUNNING IN +17 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS!

We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now.

Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself!
Join us and enjoy more profit.
WhatsApp:
+2348038588291

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_7.png
Size: 42 KB

Sky77 Feb 21, 2019 2:11am | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
you still dont have any TE or myfxbook link to show your performance ,and i see you cut the right to post for low flag members. So you think here only red flag members will follow you and pay for your services?
doesnt look good at all how you play tricks around...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_7.jpg
Size: 405 KB

redoktober Feb 21, 2019 2:48am | Post# 28

Well ,
the differences between a pro-trader and a clown-trader are these :

the clown-trader uses many stupid emoticons.

the clown-trader obsessively repeats his Telegram address.

the clown-trader obsessively repeats his WhatsApp number.

the clown-trader dirty his charts with slogans as " Join us on ... " .

the clown-trader publishes amazing results , but not certified.

and above all

the clown-trader refuses to post a simple TradeExplorer .

Ok , FFactory members - please - read these two above pages and then decide : Ephisi is a pro-trader or a clown-trader ?

braintheboss Feb 21, 2019 3:13am | Post# 29

YESTERDAY'S FREE SIGNAL USDJPY RUNNING IN +17 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now. Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself! Join us and enjoy more profit. WhatsApp: +2348038588291 {image}
I can add 2 text objects and say I earned X pips. Where is that 17 pips trade in chart?

ephisi Feb 21, 2019 11:08am | Post# 30

1 Attachment(s)
Today's free signal. GBPCAD RUNNING IN +43 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! .

We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now.

Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge
See things for yourself!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_10.png
Size: 46 KB

ephisi Feb 21, 2019 12:30pm | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
Todays Elite members signal EURUSD running +20 pips. Turning newbies to profitable traders! We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Our result is our certification. Maximize opportunity now.

See things for yourself!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.png
Size: 41 KB

ephisi Feb 21, 2019 1:08pm | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
Yes Yes Yes! Mama look at how we made it! Soft work! Those who know, know! Too focused to be distracted by trolled! Too motivated to be run down! For those who care I have hooked up a live trade explorer capturing all our paid signals and free signals from day one.

You want transparency you got transparency. but you all should know I owe no one any trade explorer. Those who will do legit business with me will do business with me. Cheers lets make some pips. I have been on forex factory for 12 years. I have seen it all! Trolls you got nothing on me. You will only make me bigger

Note that my ignore button is available and I am trigger happy! I'll block any trolls who come here trying to run me down. This is the commercial section! I left the free section and they still won't leave me alone. Greatness in the making.
Click to Enlarge

Name: focus.jpg
Size: 83 KB

hilmy83 Feb 21, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 33

MOST STOP LOSSES GET HIT IN PROFIT AND NOT LOSS! JOIN US AND MAKE CONSISTENT PROFIT WITH OUR ELITE SIGNALS. We have a proven system and strategies and our track record speaks for us. Join our ELITE membership now for: 1 Month Sub $57 2 Months Sub $97 4 Months Sub $167 6 Months Sub $257 12 Months Sub $347 Because at Foreshore Markets we care, it doesn't end there! Open a Live trading account with any of our partner brokers and get 20% discount on your subscriptions. Refer 2 paying members and get your subscription free. The fee covers training, mentoring,...
good that you have a TE.

but seriously tone down the salesman vibe..the stupid emoticons..

just be a professional and trade

Inserted Video

ephisi Feb 22, 2019 6:22am | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
today's Elite signal. GBPCAD RUNNING IN +46 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! .

Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_11.png
Size: 37 KB

ephisi Feb 22, 2019 7:31am | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3233055
Name:  images.png
Views: 211
Size:  5 KB

ephisi Feb 22, 2019 9:25am | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
All TRADES IN PROFIT.
signals on fire TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS!

IF YOU DO NOT FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU WILL WORK UNTIL YOU DIE

#iml #melius #forexgroups #eurusd #forextrader #forex #forextrading #crypto #crypto #forexmillionaires #forexprofit #forexsignals #forexstrategy #imarketslive #iml #forexeducation #forextraders #forextrade #forextrading #forex #forexfactory #forexpips #pips #forexpips #money #Bestsignalprovider #Bestforexsignal #Bestforexstrategy #Bestfore
Click to Enlarge

Name: JOIN US ON iNSTAGRAM.png
Size: 162 KB

ephisi Feb 22, 2019 10:13am | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
TODAY'S ELITE SIGNAL. GBPNZD RUNNING IN +66 PIPS!

TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS!

See things for yourself!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_13.png
Size: 39 KB

ephisi Feb 23, 2019 8:31am | Post# 38

2 Attachment(s)
To those it may concern:

Traders evolve, every successful trader was once a losing trader and I do not claim never to have lost money trading forex! The secret to success in Forex is when you fall do not stay down, dust yourself up, pick up the pieces, eyes on the prize then you stand a chance at winning.
All successful traders had losing years! You will never find a successful trader who didn't take years to become successful. Blown accounts upon blown accounts are the scars of war we look back and celebrate later on when success comes.

You see you can never satisfy humans especially those who are biased in their evaluation. Give us a trade explorer Sir. I did. Now they say that's not good enough I must show my account balance. Why? Who made you forex factory police?

My trading has since evolved and you can see my journey that started here 12 years ago, how I have pressed on for 12 solid years learning this stuff. What I am trading now is not what I traded last year. Every year it gets better.

Now I am where I am now and you see my trading results! 700 shinning pips in just one week of trading using sound risk management less than 1% maximum return drawdown. This alone shows that I have evolved! If you are waiting for me to blow my account you will grow old and even more frustrated waiting for that to happen.

I pushed the no stop loss 100% winning concept last year but from experience, I learnt the best prices for entry and best prices to place the stop loss. That is forex for you if you are developing your own strategy it has to keep evolving every day. Always ask your self the question, how can I make this better. My trade explorer is my answer to trolls. Results terminate insults.

The reason I am here I am today is because I was not scared to try different things. I have tried a thousand and one things. in all those 12 years and every time I failed I found one more way that doesn't work. Shout out to Eurusdd, shout out to Ebube and shout out to everyone who added to my knowledge one way or the other

I have made an appeal to the forex factory concerning harassment and false scam allegations by some jobless and frustrated admin wanna be on forex factory who have no idea about justice. No one on forex factory should be called a scammer without evidence of an attempt to scam or an actual scamming.

The more you insult me the more profit I will make and the more you will make my brand bigger.

#WHat I am selling here is my paid membership which started on the 14th Feb 2019 hence why my trade explorer starts on that date. This the measure of my current level of expertise. if you want to know where I am now, follow the trade explorer and make up your mind

Let's Make Pips Rain
Victor Ufot
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_4.png
Size: 65 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_5.png
Size: 42 KB

ephisi Feb 23, 2019 8:38am | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 130
Size:  7 KB

ephisi Feb 23, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
ELITE TRADE SIGNAL CLOSED TRADES WEEK 18TH - 22ND FEB 2019

See things for yourself! Join us and enjoy more profit.
Visit our telegram channel See things for yourself!

https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge

Trade Forex with our signals and be a profitable Forex trader. It's an amazing opportunity for you to become rich with our amazing daily Forex trade signals.
Be a rich trader, not a poor trader. We trade in the direction of the major players in the market.

Join us and enjoy more profit. WhatsApp: +2348038588291

Click to Enlarge

Name: 51794399_2083248348408940_1370865401378026200_n.jpg
Size: 118 KB

© Forex Factory