Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Foreshore Markets Quantum AdvantEdge Signals (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=884625)

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 8:54pm | Post# 1

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, it's been an awesome time trying out different things and bringing you the best of Forex trading content and signals on forex factory here as well as on the telegram channel under the previous brand "Invincible Trading Cartel. We have rebranded to serve you better.

We are about to launch our Future Price Prediction Indicator and spreadsheet commercially into the market and as such rebranded and repurposed the telegram channels. We are also launching fully our Elite Signals Membership for paying members.

We have decided to separate the different aspects of this brand into different channels so as to be laser-focused, hence making us more efficient and better positioned to serve you better.

Henceforth Sales and Marketing of the Future Price Prediction Indicator, Signals and Education will be done on different channels
Starting 14th Feb 2019 the telegram channel will be reserved for Basic Membership.

We will drop one high probability signal there daily so that the Elite Membership can get value for their money while you free members also are not left out of the pip harvest

Elite Signal Members will get access to 2-6 signals daily and we will send live updates of performance here and on the telegram channel so non paying members can keep track of our performance.

This will also help you make up your minds to upgrade to Elite Membership. We welcome you all on-board. Lets make pips rain
Click to Enlarge

Name: QUANTUM ADVANTEDGE.png
Size: 98 KB

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 8:55pm | Post# 2

At "Foreshore Market" Quantum AdvantEdge Signals we provide blue signals with a weekly average of 10 signals per week for as low as $57 per month.
We offer signals every day with a target of over 500 pips weekly.

Join us on telegram every day non-stop at https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge for free Forex Signals. We are best Forex signal provider crushing over 500 pips weekly,
giving out1 free basic signal daily for non-paying members and 2 to 5 elite signals daily for paying members
WhatsApp: +2348038588291

Telegram: https://t.me/quantumadvantedge

Limited time offer! Hurry now before it expires

#iml #melius #forexgroups #eurusd #forextrader #forex #forextrading #crypto #crypto #forexmillionaires #forexprofit #forexsignals #forexstrategy #imarketslive #iml #forexeducation #forextraders #forextrade #forextrading #forex #forexfactory #forexpips #pips #forexpips #money #Bestsignalprovider #Bestforexsignal #Bestforexstrategy #Bestforex

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 8:57pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep you will work until you die Last weeks ELITE members signal on GBPJPY running in +245 pips on 2 positions! Turning newbies to profitable traders!

Join us on telegram every day non-stop at https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge for free Forex Signals. We are the best Forex signal provider crushing over 500 pips weekly,
giving out1 free basic signal daily for non-paying members and 2 to 5 elite signals daily for paying members

Its going happen again in London session. Miss, it misses out

#iml #melius #forexgroups #eurusd #forextrader #forex #forextrading #crypto #crypto #forexmillionaires #forexprofit #forexsignals #forexstrategy #imarketslive #iml #forexeducation #forextraders #forextrade #forextrading #forex #forexfactory #forexpips #pips #forexpips #money #Bestsignalprovider #Bestforexsignal #Bestforexstrategy #Bestforex
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_3.png
Size: 41 KB

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 9:04pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep you will work until you die Last weeks free signal on NZDJPY running in +165 pips! Turning newbies to profitable traders!

Join us on telegram every day non-stop at https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge for free Forex Signals. We are the best Forex signal provider crushing over 500 pips weekly,

Its going happen again in London session. Miss, it misses out

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_4.png
Size: 34 KB

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 9:10pm | Post# 5

At "Foreshore Market" Quantum AdvantEdge Signals we provide blue signals with a weekly average of 10 signals per week for as low as $57 per month.
We offer signals every day with a target of over 500 pips weekly. Get full training, software and signals by joining our paid membership. We turn newbies to profitable professional traders! Our results speak for itself. Hit that telegram channel link now at https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 9:55pm | Post# 6

ELITE SIGNALS STARTED ON 14th FEB 2019.

Our Forex Trade signal result from this past week.... 14th to 15th February 2019.

Total Net pips of +670 pips in 2 trading days.

ELITE TRADE SIGNAL RESULTS THIS WEEK 14TH - 15TH FEB 2019

CARRYOVER TRADE

GBPJPY +262
NZDJPY +174
FRIDAY 15TH FEB
GBPJPY +50
EURJPY +097
AUDUSD +045
USDCAD +095
NZDUSD -050

TOTAL GAINED PIPS +720
TOTAL LOSS PIPS -050
TOTAL NET PIPS +670pips

Trade Forex with our signals and be a profitable forex trader. It's an amazing opportunity for you to become rich with our amazing daily Forex trade signals. Be a rich trader, not a poor trader. We trade in the direction of the major players in the market.

Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself!
Join us and enjoy more profit.

ephisi Feb 17, 2019 9:58pm | Post# 7

JOIN US AND MAKE CONSISTENT PROFIT WITH OUR ELITE SIGNALS.

We have a proven system and strategies and our track record speaks for us.

Join our ELITE now for:

1 Month Sub $57

2 Months Sub $97

4 Months Sub $167

6 Months Sub $257

12 Months Sub $347

Because at Foreshore Markets we care, it doesn't end there!

Open a Live trading account with any of our partner brokers and get 20% discount on your subscriptions

Refer 2 paying members and get your subscription free. The fee covers training, mentoring, software, signals and attractive compensation for partners.

These offers are mind blowing, you just can't afford to miss the advantage of these low prices while they remain low. Lock down your prices before it hit the roof.

Limited Time Offer, Lockdown your price before it goes up.

Target is 2000 to 4000 pips monthly all things being equal.

Payment Options:
Naira
Credit Card,
Debit Card
Contact Admin:
Telegram: @victorufots

Sky77 Feb 18, 2019 1:13am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
I was about to say is time to end this ''cartel'' thing really doesnt sound very good this days.
by the way why all your TE's has gone? why all your myfxbook links are gone?

yu dont think people to pay for your signals you must show them some data of your own performance to back up your claims?
whats the difference from what the man says and what youre doing then? as you seems to wipe acc,remove acc,wipe acc,remove acc.
Name:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  36 KB

Sky77 Feb 18, 2019 1:18am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
simple question for the best coach of Africa
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_4.jpg
Size: 169 KB

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 2:48am | Post# 10

simple question for the best coach of Africa {image}

"Calling forth those things which be not as though they were”. I will hook up a trade explorer to this thread and you can start watching out for your required 2 years performance. I become what I believe, declare and work towards. Thanks for stopping by.

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 2:52am | Post# 11

I was about to say is time to end this ''cartel'' thing really doesnt sound very good this days. by the way why all your TE's has gone? why all your myfxbook links are gone? yu dont think people to pay for your signals you must show them some data of your own performance to back up your claims? whats the difference from what the man says and what youre doing then? as you seems to wipe acc,remove acc,wipe acc,remove acc. {image}

You can see the trades live and in real time on the telegram channel. I just started the paid signal 2 days ago so give it some time. I will still hook up the trade explorer to the Quantum AdvantEdge thread. Wait for it

He who has no blown accounts let him cast the first stone. Let my performance speak for me. You have to take time to evaluate what i am doing and not jump to conclusions.

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 3:04am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
CLOSED OUR ELITE SIGNAL GBPJPY BUY TRADE FROM 141.33 AND 141.58 NET +225 PIPS.

We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now. Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself! Join us and enjoy more profit.

Its going happening again in London session. Miss it miss out

Click to Enlarge

Name: 51128826_1531275870338399_1197966995982077473_n.jpg
Size: 197 KB

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 3:06am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
CLOSED FREE SIGNAL NZDJPY NOW AT 76.00 +168 PIPS. ITS RAINING PIPS.

We trade in the direction of the major players in the market. Maximize opportunity now. Visit our telegram channel https://t.me/QuantumAdvantEdge See things for yourself! Join us and enjoy more profit.

Its happening again in London session. Miss it miss out

Click to Enlarge

Name: 50908539_620532778376830_2393260029501549374_n.jpg
Size: 144 KB

Sky77 Feb 18, 2019 3:55am | Post# 14

{quote} You can see the trades live and in real time on the telegram channel. I just started the paid signal 2 days ago so give it some time. I will still hook up the trade explorer to the Quantum AdvantEdge thread. Wait for it He who has no blown accounts let him cast the first stone. Let my performance speak for me. You have to take time to evaluate what i am doing and not jump to conclusions.
I do have wiped accounts of course ,and real account since i was a noob in this,long time since then...
the difference between us is that i am not forced by the rules of transparency and rules of conduct to show that to anyone cos i am not commercial and i dont sell anything ,i am not ''the best couch from Africa with 12 years profitable experience'' .
you on the other hand must prove your own words my friend,facts back up statements,as simple is that.
''He who has no blown accounts let him cast the first stone''

with all due respect ,forex is not study Bible group, is a business in many different ways for many. for you this is a business to receive money from other people not from your own trading acc results. to play with people money must not be so simple as many think,is a responsability.
you have 10 threads started my friend, the ''cartel'' seems was not so invincible in the end, you re-brand it now, all good.
but do your work as it should and prove your own words with facts.
I 'm making conversation with you and with guys like you and challenge you just because like this people who are new to this to have your own words and not just the easy advertising posts,and so they to make their own analyses and choices based on what you can prove or not. Cos in this business is about to prove and reveal first then talk later.

cheer up! and gud lak!

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 7:51am | Post# 15

{quote} I do have wiped accounts of course ,and real account since i was a noob in this,long time since then... the difference between us is that i am not forced by the rules of transparency and rules of conduct to show that to anyone cos i am not commercial and i dont sell anything ,i am not ''the best couch from Africa with 12 years profitable experience'' . you on the other hand must prove your own words my friend,facts back up statements,as simple is that. ''He who has no blown accounts let him cast the first stone'' with all due respect ,forex...

Thanks! Husky77. Note that I never started a paid signal until 2days ago. I agree with you on the transparency and already have that in mind. I want the records to start from the day I started the paid signal which is on the 14th Feb 2019. Thanks for the challenge and encouragement. We have been on forex factory for years and get defensive when we smell the troll talk. But I see that's not what you are trying to do.

I will get up a permanent trade explorer and myfxbook to back my credibility. I do need it to grow my business so if not why not.

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 7:53am | Post# 16

{quote} I do have wiped accounts of course ,and real account since i was a noob in this,long time since then... the difference between us is that i am not forced by the rules of transparency and rules of conduct to show that to anyone cos i am not commercial and i dont sell anything ,i am not ''the best couch from Africa with 12 years profitable experience'' . you on the other hand must prove your own words my friend,facts back up statements,as simple is that. ''He who has no blown accounts let him...

I think you have quoted me out of context there. Never said 12 years profitable experience. cheers

Sky77 Feb 18, 2019 9:28am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think you have quoted me out of context there. Never said 12 years profitable experience. cheers
brother just focus on your job and do it best you can because you have some work to do i guess.
regarding ''context'' i think you need reconsider if is out or not,if still out of context then write things right :
''I trade solid since 12 years and i am profitable since 2 days'' for example.
cheers as well
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2.jpg
Size: 273 KB

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 12:05pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
NZDUSD RUNNING IN +25 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS! Today's free signal posted live in realtime on the free channel.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_23.png
Size: 30 KB

ephisi Feb 18, 2019 11:04pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Woke up to more profit 5 am here. Yesterdays free signal on NZDUSD running in +41pips! Quantum AdvantEdge, turning newbies to profitable traders!

If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep you will work until you die Its going happen again in London session. Miss it miss out

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_30.png
Size: 32 KB

ephisi Feb 19, 2019 4:03am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
Quantum AdvantEdge, turning newbies to profitable traders! TODAYS ELITE SIGNAL GBPJPY RUNNING IN +32 PIPS! TURNING NEWBIES TO PROFITABLE TRADERS!

If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep you will work until you die

Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG.jpg
Size: 51 KB

© Forex Factory