Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 3:54am | Post# 1

High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down

F**K FOREX FACTORY for letting these self appointed FF Police for making FF a bad place to be - far too much s**t on here. And that's what they want. They don't give a rats s**t about you, or your bottom line, thats why over 10,000 people have moved away from FF for the consistent bashing of good traders who only wanted to help others.

BOYCOTT FF!

okshop Feb 3, 2019 4:32am | Post# 2

2 Attachment(s)
SUB eg UJ is this correct ? tq
Click to Enlarge

Name: UJ SETUP.PNG
Size: 27 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy.PNG
Size: 39 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 4:41am | Post# 3

Hi @okshop - thanks for taking the plunge

May I ask that you screenshot your chart in the same manner as I have.. I have no idea what time frame you are on, or what is to the left...

Please mimic exactly as I have done, then it will help me better to assist you

Edit your post and remove the image and upload a new one

Thanks kindly.

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 4:48am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the setup... however, Bull bar #2 is not of the same or near body size as Bull Bar #1

You have to remember, the area you drew in on the far right has no bearish engulfing pattern formed and the two recent Bull bars are not of same or near body sizes.

I hope this image below helps?

P.S
Having saying all that, the pin bar next to the setup was triggered

ATB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 01-ff-mbr-usdjpy-h1-sell-opp.PNG
Size: 99 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 4:54am | Post# 5

SUB eg UJ is this correct ? tq {image} {image}
Just to add, the 2nd image you drew in, is actually a Drop Base Drop / Imbalance zone (the 2nd method I was going to draw / explain out but I didn't have the time).

There's a huge gap there, this needs to be filled (at some stage)... so this can go one of two ways... 1) trigger the gap and close below it then head up to the imperfect setup. 2) Trigger the imperfect setup and then drop to close below the gap.

ATB

MichaelSch Feb 3, 2019 5:06am | Post# 6

I do nearly the same in my charts, but without hanging to much on specific candle formations. I do not care about, because if i have a touch of my pending order it is not from interest in what manner the pending was activated., as long as i have my setup filled. We can see chart over and over again from many corners and can interpret it different every time we take a second look. Wish you all the best with your thread and enough power to post further.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:15am | Post# 7

I do nearly the same in my charts, but without hanging to much on specific candle formations. I do not care about, because if i have a touch of my pending order it is not from interest in what manner the pending was activated., as long as i have my setup filled. We can see chart over and over again from many corners and can interpret it different every time we take a second look. Wish you all the best with your thread and enough power to post further.
@MichaelSch Hi,

Fair enough mate, but what I'm showing you is how to get on the same side as the Banks and Market Makers... this is why my DD are so LOW... How often are your DD's less than 1 pip? mine is around 85-95% of the time.

So while you are sitting there not caring about candle formations and applying your say, 2% risk.. and if I had the same balance as you, I can set a higher lot size with high accuracy and double my account before you've even made 5%.

That's all I'm trying to say!

IF it were me sitting in your shoes... I would not leave that money on the table, after all, there is over 5 trillion per day to be grabbed

But hey, it's up to you.

Best of luck anyway and thanks kindly for your post

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:23am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
Here's EURCHF H1 - real time setup - using the most extreme setup... not really the ideal one as the body sizes are slightly too small for my liking. I like to see healthy bodies on these two bull bars.

ATB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 09-eurchf-60min-sell-opp.PNG
Size: 90 KB

MichaelSch Feb 3, 2019 5:28am | Post# 9

{quote} @MichaelSch Hi, Fair enough mate, but what I'm showing you is how to get on the same side as the Banks and Market Makers... this is why my DD are so LOW... How often are your DD's less than 1 pip? mine is around 85-95% of the time. So while you are sitting there not caring about candle formations and applying your say, 2% risk.. and if I had the same balance as you, I can set a higher lot size with high accuracy and double my account before you've even made 5%. That's all I'm trying to say! IF it were me sitting in your shoes......
Without posting several trades in row and do not cut one trade out, nothing from your performance 85-95% around 1Pip SL is relevant. If you long enough on ff.com you know about such statements.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:30am | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a 15 Min: GBPCAD - SELL
Click to Enlarge

Name: 10-gbpcad-15min-sell-opp.PNG
Size: 81 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:31am | Post# 11

{quote} Without posting several trades in row and do not cut one trade out, nothing from your performance 85-95% around 1Pip SL is relevant. If you long enough on ff.com you know about such statements.
I'm sorry, you're not making any sense now.

If you don't want to be constructive here, you can troll else where, there's plenty more threads you can do that.

Take care.

ATB

nomer13 Feb 3, 2019 5:37am | Post# 12

Since i am a junior member, i cant click the thumbs up, this is my very first post and reply in this forum, and i will use it to thank you for your nice thread. Will do your method, hope i can improve the way i put SL. Again, thank you!

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:39am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Here's USDCAD - 30 Min - SELL
Click to Enlarge

Name: 11-usdcad-30min-sell-opp.PNG
Size: 79 KB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 5:40am | Post# 14

1 Attachment(s)
Here's EURCHF H1 - real time setup - using the most extreme setup... not really the ideal one as the body sizes are slightly too small for my liking. I like to see healthy bodies on these two bull bars. ATB {image}
if miss option 1 can we reenter on option 2 setup ? attached pic EURCHF H1. tq

p/s = also at how many bars after setup if not trigger order should we void the order ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EXAMPLE.PNG
Size: 46 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 5:49am | Post# 15

{quote} if miss option 1 can we reenter on option 2 setup ? attached pic EURCHF H1. tq {image}
Hi,

No, that level is now invalid, orders were collected.

HOWEVER - please refer to the image I posted in the initial post. Find the one where there is 4 touches. Look at how close each candle is that triggers that line. Bulls and Bears were fighting in real time.

What we have to understand here, is that once these levels have been hit/triggered and some time passes, the Banks and MM'ers care less about that level now, as you depict from my image above. They are now looking for new / FRESH liquidy levels.

We could take these on. BUT... we are taking on high precision entries that have high probabilities of working out in our favor. Once you start to think like a MM'er, you'll be on their gravy train before the train departs

I hope this helps?

ATB

P.S
Refer to this statement: "using the most extreme setup" - price will always go to most extreme levels.

As that too with the Asian session. The Asian session depicts the Banks/MM'ers spread/commission. Price will try to find/reach those highs or lows of the Asian Session. If it does not break the previous day's high of the Asian session, then the price will more often that not, drop. As that with the Low, if the Asian session low is not broken, price will increase... there's more to this - but that's the basics of it.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:16am | Post# 16

1 Attachment(s)
Here's NZDUSD H4 - lots of opportunities here - as price moves we will need to take another look and re-evaluate - just because I have drawn this out - I will not go in blindly as there are too many buy and sell confluence levels - So I will wait for price to develop one way or the other and take another look then smack this out of the park.

ATB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 12-nzdusd-4h-sell-and-buy-opp.PNG
Size: 114 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:23am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a AUDUSD H1 Imbalance RBS Flip Zone (This was going to be the 2nd method before I ran out of time to write the info down)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 13-audusd-1h-imbalance-buy-opp.PNG
Size: 102 KB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 6:24am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Here's NZDUSD H4 - lots of opportunities here - as price moves we will need to take another look and re-evaluate - just because I have drawn this out - I will not go in blindly as there are too many buy and sell confluence levels - So I will wait for price to develop one way or the other and take another look then smack this out of the park. ATB {image}
NZDUSD a few hot spot for me to look for your trigger
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDH4.png
Size: 32 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:25am | Post# 19

OK Ladies and Gents - this thread has turned into the most viewed thread in this section Thanks. I hope the illustrations and live setups before Sunday Open has helped guide you to make more informed choices.

If you want to do any back-testing while we wait for the Markets to open, feel free to drop in an screenshot with your setup and I'll guide you on the right path.

I'm going to take a break and watch some Movies.

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:28am | Post# 20

{quote} NZDUSD a few hot spot for me to look for your trigger {image}

Let's see if we can fine tune your ability to locate these from back testing some charts on all sorts of TF's before the markets open so you're all fresh and ready to kick some serious pips out of the Brokers Pockets

ATB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 6:31am | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Let's see if we can fine tune your ability to locate these from back testing some charts on all sorts of TF's before the markets open so you're all fresh and ready to kick some serious pips out of the Brokers Pockets ATB
yep will be ready. love yr trigger method tq
Click to Enlarge

Name: live.PNG
Size: 7 KB

knkie Feb 3, 2019 6:38am | Post# 22

Know your trend bias - is the trend going up, or down? If it's going down, we're looking for sells and vice versa - IDEALLY!!! ~~~ End Side Note ~~~
Hello fxcb
i like this trigger
Just one question about image 01:
You are taking a short setup here...but n the quote above you say that we should also have a trend bias.
In image 01 if I go up to higher frames it seems the trend was Bullish and this is a short setup.

- Are you determining trend within M1 only? or higher frames?
- Do you ever take a setup against the trend ?

thank you very much in advance

skyway Feb 3, 2019 6:39am | Post# 23

2 Attachment(s)
Here you go
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 22 KB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 6:43am | Post# 24

{quote} Hello fxcb i like this trigger Just one question about image 01: You are taking a short setup here...but n the quote above you say that we should also have a trend bias. In image 01 if I go up to higher frames it seems the trend was Bullish and this is a short setup. - Are you determining trend within M1 only? or higher frames? - Do you ever take a setup against the trend ? thank you very much in advance
hi how r u mate, i think u got to wait after the movies for the answer
glad to see u here

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:49am | Post# 25

{quote} Hello fxcb i like this trigger Just one question about image 01: You are taking a short setup here...but n the quote above you say that we should also have a trend bias. In image 01 if I go up to higher frames it seems the trend was Bullish and this is a short setup. - Are you determining trend within M1 only? or higher frames? - Do you ever take a setup against the trend ? thank you very much in advance
@knkie Hi,

Thanks for your question

It's all relative - if you refer back to the first image, notice the box I drew in? Now notice the highs the wicks created? Are they going up, or down?

Once you answer that, please refer to STEP 2, which is the part you're missing out on to get the overall picture - I'd assume?

The first image is STEP ONE as denoted in the Orange text at the top

STEP TWO is the same chart, but this time I took out the box and other elements and started to add in my order levels

I trust this helps?

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 6:52am | Post# 26

Here you go {image} {image}
@skyway, Hi

Thanks for your submission.

Re: GBPUSD 15 Min

Can you kindly edit your post with a new screenshot for that pair with the horizontal trend lines, I want to show you something Once you do, you will see that this level has been triggered.

As that of the EURCAD 15 Min

Thanks

ATB

pipcruiser Feb 3, 2019 7:07am | Post# 27

OK Ladies and Gents - this thread has turned into the most viewed thread in this section Thanks. I hope the illustrations and live setups before Sunday Open has helped guide you to make more informed choices. If you want to do any back-testing while we wait for the Markets to open, feel free to drop in an screenshot with your setup and I'll guide you on the right path. I'm going to take a break and watch some Movies. ATB
Hey ATB

Awesome thread - thanks a lot.

Keep it up (and pls ignore the few trolls which might come and go!)

Your insights are extremely interesting...

PC

pipcruiser Feb 3, 2019 7:19am | Post# 28

1 Attachment(s)
Hi again,

I'm trying to understand your set-ups and one thing confused me regarding the mentioned engulfing patterns.

I quote you :

"In this accumulation zone where orders are being created, we're looking for two BULL candles of reasonable / healthy body sizes (ideally body sizes should be almost the same size) going in the same direction followed by a 3rd Candle, a BEAR bar creating an engulfing pattern."

In regards to the example from post one, I don't see a "real" engulfing candle on the 3RD bear candle? I mean the bear candle does not engulf the lows of the previous candle.

Do you have a special definition of the engulfing candles you use/ look for?

Thanks in advance!

PC
Name:  ?.png
Views: 8351
Size:  106 KB

dornachum203 Feb 3, 2019 7:24am | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you for sharing.
Are you consider this as a valid setup?

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-02-03_1419.png
Size: 34 KB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 7:24am | Post# 30

Hi again, I'm trying to understand your set-ups and one thing confused me regarding the mentioned engulfing patterns. I quote you : "In this accumulation zone where orders are being created, we're looking for two BULL candles of reasonable / healthy body sizes (ideally body sizes should be almost the same size) going in the same direction followed by a 3rd Candle, a BEAR bar creating an engulfing pattern." In regards to the example from post one, I don't see a "real" engulfing candle on the 3RD bear candle? I mean the bear candle does not engulf...

I guess it is because he means the body of the candle, the open / close and not the high / low.

pipcruiser Feb 3, 2019 7:28am | Post# 31

{quote} I guess it is because he means the body of the candle, the open / close and not the high / low.
Thanks - but I dont see that neither in that set-up

PC

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 7:34am | Post# 32

{quote} Hey ATB Awesome thread - thanks a lot. Keep it up (and pls ignore the few trolls which might come and go!) Your insights are extremely interesting... PC
ATB is not my name mate

ATB = All The Best

And hey, thanks, no worries.. yeh, will do..

Cheers

knkie Feb 3, 2019 7:37am | Post# 33

{quote} hi how r u mate, i think u got to wait after the movies for the answer glad to see u here
haha awesome to see you here too OK !

okshop Feb 3, 2019 7:38am | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
NZDJPY H1, is this and example of miss the train. (price dont retrace to order after having a set up ? tq
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYH1.png
Size: 36 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 7:40am | Post# 35

Hi again, I'm trying to understand your set-ups and one thing confused me regarding the mentioned engulfing patterns. I quote you : "In this accumulation zone where orders are being created, we're looking for two BULL candles of reasonable / healthy body sizes (ideally body sizes should be almost the same size) going in the same direction followed by a 3rd Candle, a BEAR bar creating an engulfing pattern." In regards to the example from post one, I don't see a "real" engulfing candle on the 3RD bear candle? I mean the bear candle does not engulf...
Hey again

OK, an Engulfing bar is where the body engulfs its previous bar of a different type. We refer to it as a Bearish Engulfing Pattern.
You will see this denoted by the BLACK bear bar which I labeled "3rd Bar - BEAR Engulfing".

I trust this clears it up for you?

ATB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 7:40am | Post# 36

{quote} ATB is not my name mate ATB = All The Best And hey, thanks, no worries.. yeh, will do.. Cheers

Hello dude,

are you using bid on your chart ? I am asking because if you do not use average, especially on the 1m TF when the spread widen you can get an engulfing only because of the spread while the real price would not show you that, that is the problem with very low time frame using bid or ask and candlestick pattern instead of average.

However I am curious of how much you risk per trade to make 100%/week ?

knkie Feb 3, 2019 7:40am | Post# 37

{quote} @knkie Hi, Thanks for your question It's all relative - if you refer back to the first image, notice the box I drew in? Now notice the highs the wicks created? Are they going up, or down? Once you answer that, please refer to STEP 2, which is the part you're missing out on to get the overall picture - I'd assume? The first image is STEP ONE as denoted in the Orange text at the top STEP TWO is the same chart, but this time I took out the box and other elements and started to add in my order levels I trust this helps?...

Yes this helps alot FXC !
I thought the images were different examples and did not realise each was a step...
My bad !

thanx for the fast response

NuNix Feb 3, 2019 7:44am | Post# 38

interesting...

Only candlestick and lines. This will suit me a lot.

please more image, thanks.

pipcruiser Feb 3, 2019 7:48am | Post# 39

{quote} ATB is not my name mate ATB = All The Best And hey, thanks, no worries.. yeh, will do.. Cheers
Ha ha - sorry buddy!

pipcruiser Feb 3, 2019 7:52am | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey again OK, an Engulfing bar is where the body engulfs its previous bar of a different type. We refer to it as a Bearish Engulfing Pattern. You will see this denoted by the BLACK bear bar which I labeled "3rd Bar - BEAR Engulfing". I trust this clears it up for you? ATB
Thanks - but I still dont see the body of the "engulfing" 3rd bar engulfing the previous 2. bull candle.

Never mind - its probably just me needing more coffee

PC

PS: here is what I mean https://commodity.com/technical-anal...ish-engulfing/
Name:  ?.png
Views: 8231
Size:  106 KB

© Forex Factory