Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 9:52am | Post# 81

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} lol you are not being a troll. Watch and post your charts FXC will no doubt tell you what he thinks is right or wrong. It's an interesting thread stay with it.

I understood the set up, what I do not understand is what should be special about it, it is nothing new.
Click to Enlarge

Name: DCD6B897-D391-4B34-8FD7-BC662017BB8C.jpeg
Size: 1.1 MB

claudia1 Feb 3, 2019 9:55am | Post# 82

{quote} I understood the set up, what I do not understand is what should be special about it, it is nothing new. {image}
There is nothing new. I trade break outs and have done for 20 years or so.

Let FXC answer it is his thread. Good luck.

Techanalyst Feb 3, 2019 9:55am | Post# 83

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3197428
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5(2).png
Size: 40 KB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 10:02am | Post# 84

2 Attachment(s)
AUDCHF H1

p/s not easy finding 2 perfect body with 1 engulfing need to be calm and wait
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCHFH1.png
Size: 53 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCHFH11.png
Size: 27 KB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 10:24am | Post# 85

{image} {image}

Both your entries are wrong, it is not a 3 candle set up and no engulfing.

okshop Feb 3, 2019 10:32am | Post# 86

1 Attachment(s)
EU friday

p/s was this a long trigger setup
Click to Enlarge

Name: friday eu.PNG
Size: 103 KB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 10:33am | Post# 87

{quote} Thanks - but I still dont see the body of the "engulfing" 3rd bar engulfing the previous 2. bull candle. Never mind - its probably just me needing more coffee PC PS: here is what I mean https://commodity.com/technical-anal...ish-engulfing/ {image}

Actually you are right, most of his examples are not engulfing bars.

Juan007 Feb 3, 2019 10:33am | Post# 88

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks FXcyborg

USCAD M15
it good to buy?
Click to Enlarge

Name: ENGULFING 1.jpg
Size: 283 KB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 10:55am | Post# 89

FXCyborg,

with 100% a week profit, starting with 1000usd you end up with 1 trillion after 30 weeks, congrats !

As you said you make up to 300% a week..., keep going a few more weeks and you will end the poverty in all the world.

I am out, good luck guys.

MichaelSch Feb 3, 2019 10:55am | Post# 90

OK Ladies & Gents, It's been a pleasure to help you all thus far. But I must get my rest, I'm going to watch some more Movies and pass out. I'll see you all soon tomorrow/today and I'll pick up where I left off andanswer any questions of the setups you show screenshots of.. Once again, thanks for making this thread the most viewed in this section of the forum, in fact it's become more popular than the EURUSD thread Be kind, be awesome, and trade safe tomorrow ATB {image}
This seems your motivation and for this you point some unreal numbers. 1 Pip DD with 85 -95% in M1? Every week 100%? Within 10 weeks you will have 512.000 out from 1.000!!! You have reach this? Sorry, i see you thread not going in any good direction, only for some who take this for pure gold.

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 10:56am | Post# 91

{quote} This seems your motivation and for this you point some unreal numbers. 1 Pip DD with 85 -95% in M1? Every week 100%? Within 100 weeks you will have 512.000 out from 1.000!!! You have you reach this? Sorry, i see you thread not going elsewhere, only for some who take this for pure gold.
Doubling his account every week I calculated 1 000 000 000 000 usd in 30 weeks starting with 1000 usd.

Anyway I am out

northwind Feb 3, 2019 10:56am | Post# 92

Hi FXCyborg,
Sub'd and looking forward to learn & earn.
Thanks.

broketrader Feb 3, 2019 11:10am | Post# 93

1 Attachment(s)
Hi FXCyborg, thanks for your thread and your sharing !
I'm subscribed and will see when and how I can add this to my trading...

I think that this was a correct setup on USDCAD H1 some days ago, do you confirm ?

It's just still not clear to me how would have you put the TP and SL, if you can give any direction on this one, I would appreciate. Thanks.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 59 KB

Siame Feb 3, 2019 11:26am | Post# 94

1 Attachment(s)
EURCAD 4hr (BackTest)

Good to SELL once price retraced back to that Zone. Tp at previous Structural low (1.50696).
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot from 2019-02-03 17-22-01.png
Size: 43 KB

hibra68 Feb 3, 2019 11:53am | Post# 95

Hi FXCyborg, thanks for your thread and your sharing ! I'm subscribed and will see when and how I can add this to my trading... I think that this was a correct setup on USDCAD H1 some days ago, do you confirm ? It's just still not clear to me how would have you put the TP and SL, if you can give any direction on this one, I would appreciate. Thanks. {image}
Im not sure but i think you need accumulaion/structure/ranging action just before the candle pattern.
So cyborg correct me if im wrong. You need some sort of build up before pattern.

Siame Feb 3, 2019 12:05pm | Post# 96

1 Attachment(s)
Hi FXCyborg, thanks for your thread and your sharing ! I'm subscribed and will see when and how I can add this to my trading... I think that this was a correct setup on USDCAD H1 some days ago, do you confirm ? It's just still not clear to me how would have you put the TP and SL, if you can give any direction on this one, I would appreciate. Thanks. {image}

I don't know if I got it just right...but I think this may be of help. Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot from 2019-02-03 18-04-56.png
Size: 51 KB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 12:16pm | Post# 97

{quote} Actually you are right, most of his examples are not engulfing bars.

For a person who is STILL on his demo account, with a 72 pip draw down on one of this trades, with a LOT of his trades in the 3 figure mark draw down and avg duration of a trade 3+ weeks (because you made a huge mistake and you held on to them in the hopes they would come back) you have the audacity to say all my examples are not Engulfing Bars? Mate, you've gone bonkers!

Furthermore you have the double audacity to claim you spent a fair bit of time learning candle formations? Then why is it you come here to troll a perfectly good thread when you don't even know what a Bullish or Bearish Engulfing Bar is? And claim to know it all? I know ALL the candle formations off the back off my hand. You Sir, do not.

For a start, you are learning from the wrong web site. That link is a COMMODITY Site, and the first image is a Bearish Dark Cloud Cover. You will see this as the 2nd image on that website contradicts the first image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FACT:
A Bullish Engulfing Pattern is a two bar formation. The Open of the Bull Bar's price (2nd bar in its formation) will be the same as the Bear Bar's Close price, or more than or less than Bear Bar's Close and the Bull Bar's Close by a tiny margin will close Higher than the Bear Bar's open!

A Bearish Engulfing Pattern is a two bar formation. The Open of the Bear Bar's price (2nd bar in its formation) will be the same as the Bull Bar's Close price, or more than or less than Bull Bar's Close and the Bear Bar's Close by a tiny margin will close Lower than the Bull Bar's open!

Both in which the close and open can not be higher than the High or Low respectively of the first bar in its formation, or it will be classed as a Bearish/Bullish Dark Cloud Cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suggest before you make a bigger fool of yourself - kindly learn what Bullish or Bearish Engulfing bar actually are (other people here do not struggle in locating these B.E patterns) - and when and where to act off them - I have over 200,000 hours of experience candle trading - you however claim to be trading since 2008 and you're STILL on a demo account and you call yourself a full time trader? Oh please mate - stop dreaming.

First, learn from the correct websites... a Majority of the websites out there are NOT FOREX charts. All the examples you're looking at are on Stock/Equity/Commodity charts and they have a tendency to jump higher or lower than the open of its previous bar - FACT!

In VERY rare instances do Forex Currency Charts do this. Unless there is some real volume that pushes it to do so, i.e, to create a Tasuki Gap or an Abandoned Baby.

I'm so sick and tired of people like this who DELIBERATELY come in and try to ruin a perfectly good thread. Well, not on my watch, Son!

I'm sorry but you have absolutely NO IDEA what on earth you are talking about. SMH!

The link you actually quoted from is a Bearish Dark Cloud Cover, they are very rare to come by on Forex Charts, yet on Stock/Equity/Commodity Charts they appear fairly often.

SMDH

YoungET Feb 3, 2019 12:17pm | Post# 98

1 Attachment(s)
Should clarify somewhat
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 65 KB

JayRally Feb 3, 2019 12:24pm | Post# 99

I have to say, don't listen to anybody criticizing your thread, there is no absolute reason, you are just sharing something very interesting for free and it's a huge contribution to the community while who criticize never started a thread in their life...

Anyway, i love naked chart trading approaches and this seems very interesting, but it's getting more confusing every new post, i don't know guys what you define an engulfing candle but the setups you are sharing are not engulfing...

I might be asking too much but it could help everybody out if you could make a video explaining in depth the method.

Or try to rephrase it in a different way because it's definitely a bit confusing.

Thanks.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 12:34pm | Post# 100

I have to say, don't listen to anybody criticizing your thread, there is no absolute reason, you are just sharing something very interesting for free and it's a huge contribution to the community while who criticize never started a thread in their life... Anyway, i love naked chart trading approaches and this seems very interesting, but it's getting more confusing every new post, i don't know guys what you define an engulfing candle but the setups you are sharing are not engulfing... I might be asking too much but it could help everybody out if...
Thanks JayRally, It's very nice of you to come out and say so. It's very much appreciated.

It's quite obvious he still needs help, or he would not be popping back to this thread every other minute or so

Either way, as much as I detest Trolls, I wish him the best anyway.

ATB
P.S
I will not be doing any Videos , I'm sorry.
P.P.S
I want to say a BIG thanks to ALL the many PM's I've just received showing their appreciation.. Thanks - it's nice of you.

P.P.P.S
JayRally, I'm sorry if they come across as confusing, may I ask that you submit some examples and I will guide you through it Thanks

© Forex Factory