Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

kieranmurphy Feb 6, 2019 4:19pm | Post# 641

Hi Everyone, WOW, it looks like I got some thread cleaning to do and some "ignore" links to click. BRB
Your comment there just cracked me up FXCyborg .... I love it !! Hilarious ....

MrGreen95 Feb 6, 2019 4:35pm | Post# 642

1 Attachment(s)
EURGBP - H1. What do you think?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EG.PNG
Size: 40 KB

FXCyborg Feb 6, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 643

I know the GBPUSD bias is down but im giving this a whirl... {image}
Sorry, no... I did say that if it takes a long time to come back to that area, then it should be ignored, Sir.

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 6, 2019 4:49pm | Post# 644

feedback {image} {image}
I'm sorry, but I can't comment on charts that have a junk on it. I can't spend time trying to navigate through this with all those bells and whistles on it. My mind just slows down and it gives me a headache.

Kindly mimic the setups I have drawn in.. which are CLEAN! Thanks

ATB

kette Feb 6, 2019 4:53pm | Post# 645

{quote} I'm sorry, but I can't comment on charts that have a junk on it. I can't spend time trying to navigate through this with all those bells and whistles on it. My mind just slows down and it gives me a headache. Kindly mimic the setups I have drawn in.. which are CLEAN! Thanks ATB
thank you for your time
I thought you knew that

FXCyborg Feb 6, 2019 4:56pm | Post# 646

{quote} B is more of the ideal set by the OP. But i would have still taken C for the overall set up of the run up to the setup.
(B) is the better setup. I would not of done (C), the two bull candles are not of same or near size, further more, the 3rd bar, the Bear bar engulfs BOTH Bar 1 and 2 (bull bars)... My examples ONLY show engulfing the 2nd Bull bar for this sell setup.

ATB

cfudge Feb 6, 2019 4:58pm | Post# 647

1 Attachment(s)
This is working out nicely

Chris

Click to Enlarge

Name: nz.jpg
Size: 48 KB

FXCyborg Feb 6, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 648

2 Attachment(s)
{image}
I have screenshot your image and I have uploaded mine.

I trust these explanations serve you well?

What we have here is a confluences of events. Also to note, your SL was 4 pips. 10-25 pips would of been ideal and you would of still been in the trade?

ATB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 44 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 15-nzdcad-15min-confluence-of-events.PNG
Size: 112 KB

YoungET Feb 6, 2019 5:18pm | Post# 649

Tested it in the live markets on a demo, whenever a setup approached price would swiftly push through it and invalidate it. Wish you all success with it none the less.

MrGreen95 Feb 6, 2019 5:34pm | Post# 650

1 Attachment(s)
EURCAD H4, there is a nice setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCAD.PNG
Size: 16 KB

MrGreen95 Feb 6, 2019 5:41pm | Post# 651

Also GBPUSD - m15 could be a nice opportunity

marshalmax Feb 6, 2019 6:07pm | Post# 652

{quote} I have screenshot your image and I have uploaded mine. I trust these explanations serve you well? What we have here is a confluences of events. Also to note, your SL was 4 pips. 10-25 pips would of been ideal and you would of still been in the trade? ATB {image} {image}
@FXCyborg. This would not have been a correct setup because the engulfing candle covered both bars and not just the 2nd right?

raklian Feb 6, 2019 6:09pm | Post# 653

Will it be possible to create a telegram channel to provide alerts to setups?

EDIT: I meant all of us contributing, not FXCyborg alone.

marshalmax Feb 6, 2019 6:10pm | Post# 654

1 Attachment(s)
Also GBPUSD - m15 could be a nice opportunity
got a screeny as I am looking at mine and can't see it? To me it looks like it already came and went.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 315 KB

marshalmax Feb 6, 2019 6:10pm | Post# 655

Will it be possible to create a telegram channel to provide alerts to setups?
Great idea.

MrGreen95 Feb 6, 2019 6:20pm | Post# 656

{quote} Great idea.

Starting from now, go 63 candles back

MrGreen95 Feb 6, 2019 6:22pm | Post# 657

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} got a screeny as I am looking at mine and can't see it? To me it looks like it already came and went. {image}

-
Click to Enlarge

Size: 261 KB

marshalmax Feb 6, 2019 6:30pm | Post# 658

{quote} - {image}
Yep it could work out but its not the setup of the OP. Candle 2 is way smaller than candle 1 and they need to be of similar size. But lets see how it works out.

martinaveyro Feb 6, 2019 7:23pm | Post# 659

Key to levels of expertise: 1 = nontechnical; 2 = junior hydrogeologist; 3 = midlevel hydrogeologist/modeler; 4 = senior hydrogeologist/modeler. ... Methods (criteria) Advantages Disadvantages Geometric Methods low ... area Other Methods simple analytical methods (TOT,drawdown, flow boundaries) more accurate ...

lddd Feb 6, 2019 8:01pm | Post# 660

EURCAD H4, there is a nice setup. {image}
How long do you wait for such revisit. I guess it could take days or even longer for price to come back there?

© Forex Factory