Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

kieranmurphy Feb 6, 2019 8:34am | Post# 601

cad chf on 1h we see signal on 4 h its perfect maches with fibo 50 of last leg,also consolidation(I would say looks good to me take trade,just beutiful lol).I know its off topic,I will no post anymore my charts dont ban me lol {image} {image}
thank you ficibald for posting the setup ...

Hendal Feb 6, 2019 8:45am | Post# 602

Yep I saw the same EU setup on the 30 min and took the trade. Has not really met the consolidation breakout prerequisite though. Good luck.

Titooo Feb 6, 2019 8:48am | Post# 603

1 Attachment(s)
chfjpy M5
Click to Enlarge

Name: cj.png
Size: 36 KB

pipps Feb 6, 2019 8:58am | Post# 604

1 Attachment(s)
USDCAD M30

trade setup marked with yellow box, minor consolidation area...is that good enough? was triggered and running well

trade setup in green box has better consolidation area. Was triggered but never got to target area (red line)

trade setup in light blue at top of a move and not yet in consolidation so i think NOT a setup in fact. It did trigger almost immediately (blue arrow and again at red arrow but also never got to target area.

trade setup purple box, coincides with yellow box setup but has yet to trigger But i like this one except maybe since area already revisited, it should be ignored next time.
it seems to me the market is reversing and starting to trend up so selling at a revisit may not work for that reason as well.

comments again please.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 42 KB

pipsy7 Feb 6, 2019 9:03am | Post# 605

1 Attachment(s)
@ FxMadness = post#582 - - -

It is simply coded and doesn't have a settings interface.
Would be great if anyone with coding skills can add that, especially since the required candle body sizes need to be adjusted per TF and currency pair.
It is now only tuned for GBPAUD M30, where it seems to nicely show trigger for setup that ficibald mentioned.
Any feedback and help for tuning this per TF and pair is much appreciated!

______________TIA for ur Response m8
Click to Enlarge

Name: neet.png
Size: 29 KB

jimmaxx Feb 6, 2019 9:07am | Post# 606

Eu Us short. Took profit. 1.1383. First Trade. Thank you Sir.

the sailor Feb 6, 2019 9:12am | Post# 607

1 Attachment(s)
interesting thread, thanks for sharing. my first try to identify the correct set up, the second up candle is rather small but looks healthy. {image}
After
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPY@M30.png
Size: 29 KB

Hendal Feb 6, 2019 9:14am | Post# 608

Short on EU 30m. Also bailed at 1.1384. Just did not quite meet the entry conditions. Still in the consolidation phase from what I see.

pipps Feb 6, 2019 9:18am | Post# 609

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD M5
consolidation area, 2 bear candles but seond one a little bigger than the first, bull engulfing candle follows, green box with buy entry set at top of box, stop loss at lowest spike plus 5p
waiting for entry, buy IF market break s up and away and then comes back here

comments please
Click to Enlarge

BarryD Feb 6, 2019 9:36am | Post# 610

1 Attachment(s)
Candle_pattern_CHFJPY_5M.mq4
Candle_pattern_CHFJPY_5M.mq4

Dilmeshsingh Feb 6, 2019 9:43am | Post# 611

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Firstly, I want to thank FXCyborg for starting such a wonderful thread. Fortunately, I found this thread on the day of its inception, subscribed it, and have been following since.

I am learning to mark the levels accurately so I had to go by several posts over and over again. Also, many people have been posting their charts, so its sometimes difficult to locate FXCyborg's posts. Therefore, I have made a PDF of collection of his posts which I felt were relevant to the topic. I am sharing this PDF so that others can also save time searching for FXCyborg's posts. I have tried to include most of his posts, some are repetitive, but I think its worth it.

I know FXCyborg has said that he will share a Point of Interest, but till the time he does that, this PDF will be a good reference guide.

Again, thanks a ton to FXCyborg for sharing this incredible method

High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw Down.pdf

Derekers Feb 6, 2019 9:47am | Post# 612

1 Attachment(s)
Correct me If i am wrong

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM30.png
Size: 69 KB

russian30 Feb 6, 2019 9:47am | Post# 613

1 Attachment(s)
Buy trade on the chfjpy 5 min

Click to Enlarge

Name: CHFJPYM5.png
Size: 20 KB

SuperPip Feb 6, 2019 9:53am | Post# 614

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD 1M buy did not get to TP, also missed to move BE.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 46 KB

HanifBukhari Feb 6, 2019 9:53am | Post# 615

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5.png
Size: 33 KB

pipps Feb 6, 2019 10:03am | Post# 616

1 Attachment(s)
the blue box shows a setup (but first bear candle may be too small) and market NEVER progressed up and away form the area.
The red box shows the current setup for a sell. two bull candles of same size and an engulfing bear candle. Market has moved away from the consolidation area, so awaiting an entry at the underside of the red box with sto at break plus 5 pip which is top of red box.

comments appreciated.
Click to Enlarge

Tradman Feb 6, 2019 10:18am | Post# 617

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone. Where would you say I should enter this trade? 1 or 2? 2 has the setup on the 5 min.Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture GBPUSD.PNG
Size: 44 KB

Titooo Feb 6, 2019 10:33am | Post# 618

Buy trade on the chfjpy 5 min {image}
I shared the sell one , following the trend on m5

pet3250 Feb 6, 2019 10:49am | Post# 619

Hi, Firstly, I want to thank FXCyborg for starting such a wonderful thread. Fortunately, I found this thread on the day of its inception, subscribed it, and have been following since. I am learning to mark the levels accurately so I had to go by several posts over and over again. Also, many people have been posting their charts, so its sometimes difficult to locate FXCyborg's posts. Therefore, I have made a PDF of collection of his posts which I felt were relevant to the topic. I am sharing this PDF so that others can also save time searching for...
Great work and thank you for your efforts. Appreciated.

Tradman Feb 6, 2019 11:00am | Post# 620

Hi, Firstly, I want to thank FXCyborg for starting such a wonderful thread. Fortunately, I found this thread on the day of its inception, subscribed it, and have been following since. I am learning to mark the levels accurately so I had to go by several posts over and over again. Also, many people have been posting their charts, so its sometimes difficult to locate FXCyborg's posts. Therefore, I have made a PDF of collection of his posts which I felt were relevant to the topic. I am sharing this PDF so that others can also save time searching for...
Thanks a bunch Dilm!!!

© Forex Factory