Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

obiwandax Jun 26, 2019 1:05pm | Post# 3821

{quote} Hi Obi. I was not successful enough using this method but many people were. If you wish you may want to open a similar thread in the new metalsmine.com site or in the new cryptocraft.com. After all, the price action trading methodology works for all type of assets.
hi Hutch,
I am reluctant to go to another trading forum.
I think FF has the correct profile for newbies and currency trading.
Haven't heard of metalsmine. (as an FX trader, I wouldn't associate it with FX, if someone mentioned it.)
Also, I don't see myself a thread-driver. I like to think I can add some value, but only sporadically.

Tylerz Jun 26, 2019 3:35pm | Post# 3822

{quote} Try and see if you can mail FXCyborg here on FF if it is possible he will see it and get back. the guy has his hands on a lot of things and has good energy for it. i for one can testify to that but about what @Birdland wrote, don't let anyone mislead you as Birdland didn't say anything bad about the group but his personal opinion which i respect. The Discord channel is doing a lot of groundwork and only FXCyborg can say the way forward on there. My 5cent
I think fxc is a fake guy...this methods could be ok, but you can find these technics on other places on internet as well...
I did not see any correct evidece that fxcyborg is a profitable trader. I did not see any account curve..any statistic with at least 50 - 100 positions.
Anybody has seen anything which can prove that fxc can trade?
And i have seen his sentences and his thinkings on his private discord chanel...and fxcyborg 's comments has not been seen like vusiness man comment.

But if you have seen evidence which proves that fxc a very good and a real trader then soory and excuse me.

Fred-IV Jul 3, 2019 10:41am | Post# 3823

{quote} maybe i will do this after my travelling. there was good&bad in fxcs trading approaches. his manners were bad, charakter difficult. but there was also light in his ideas. sometimes genius have both sides. i am still not sure if he is a scammer or just a complicated guy. in the 8 weeks i was in the discourd channel with other 200 traders i made 400-500 pips/week. so i dont know if this comes from my experience or from that what i learned from fxc. i think it was a mixture...
If you finally decide to do so, please let us know.

It might be an interesting journey

I have just taken out my notepads with knowledge from there (discord), a lot of good stuff there, currently working on TOC from there.

Tylerz Jul 3, 2019 5:16pm | Post# 3824

{quote} If you finally decide to do so, please let us know. It might be an interesting journey I have just taken out my notepads with knowledge from there (discord), a lot of good stuff there, currently working on TOC from there.
500 pips can be good or bad too. This is one of the rrason why i think thar fxc was a scammer. The important is the statistic and not the 500 pip. How many trade have you made?
You have to do at least 50 positions in order to see some kind of result.
Or at least you have to compare your risk and reward . 500 pipps can be good result if your risk is 30 pips. Can be bad if your risk is 500 pips.

Fxcyborg could not show any account curve or any evidence that he succesful trder.
He did not have any statistic or account info or shared account result.

Fred-IV Jul 4, 2019 12:55am | Post# 3825

{quote} 500 pips can be good or bad too. This is one of the rrason why i think thar fxc was a scammer. The important is the statistic and not the 500 pip. How many trade have you made? You have to do at least 50 positions in order to see some kind of result. Or at least you have to compare your risk and reward . 500 pipps can be good result if your risk is 30 pips. Can be bad if your risk is 500 pips. Fxcyborg could not show any account curve or any evidence that he succesful trder. He did not have any statistic or account info or shared account...
I don't care much about him and his results, I have found one thing that worked for me, tweaked it for myself and I am quite satisfied. That's why I would like to read more, his system doesn't interest me at all after I saw his "no stop-loss" approach. I don't want to analyze him or his results, was he scammer or not (I think not and the issue is more complicated), I can but who cares.

Hutch Jul 4, 2019 3:17am | Post# 3826

{quote} I see that you have learnt nothing from last 100 of your posts removed/binned? Next, some good spirit will report you and your membership will be revoked due to constant (!) spamming.
Thank you for the info but I did not think that you are clueless.

birdland Jul 4, 2019 10:29am | Post# 3827

{quote} 500 pips can be good or bad too. This is one of the rrason why i think thar fxc was a scammer. The important is the statistic and not the 500 pip. How many trade have you made? You have to do at least 50 positions in order to see some kind of result. Or at least you have to compare your risk and reward . 500 pipps can be good result if your risk is 30 pips. Can be bad if your risk is 500 pips. Fxcyborg could not show any account curve or any evidence that he succesful trder. He did not have any statistic or account info or shared account...
i made 417 pips per week on average over a 8 week period with his training. but of course i adapted it for my needs.
the amount of trades in these 8 weeks have been 242.
so enough to say it was not a random process.

Tylerz Jul 4, 2019 11:26am | Post# 3828

{quote} i made 417 pips per week on average over a 8 week period with his training. but of course i adapted it for my needs. the amount of trades in these 8 weeks have been 242. so enough to say it was not a random process.
What was your risk per trade?
How many position you have made on this week?

LDFX Jul 4, 2019 4:40pm | Post# 3829

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexcyborg

Anyone who knows how to read stats will understand.

LDFX Jul 4, 2019 4:43pm | Post# 3830

{quote} i made 417 pips per week on average over a 8 week period with his training. but of course i adapted it for my needs. the amount of trades in these 8 weeks have been 242. so enough to say it was not a random process.

Training lol

LDFX Jul 4, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 3831

Training lol.

It's funny to see one who would greatly benefit to have a real account to show because of its undisputed marketing value has actually none to show ...

Fred-IV Jul 5, 2019 1:42am | Post# 3832

{quote} https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexcyborg Anyone who knows how to read stats will understand.
Not his.

Sesamstrasse Jul 10, 2019 10:41am | Post# 3833

1 Attachment(s)
A neat 10 pips gift in m1 EU.
1:2
Click to Enlarge

Name: _ GBEbrokers-Live - [EURUSDc,M1] 2019-07-10 16.40.55.png
Size: 18 KB

Tylerz Jul 11, 2019 2:53am | Post# 3834

A neat 10 pips gift in m1 EU. 1:2 {image}
What will be on your next 100 trades? Or please show your last 100 trades.

Sesamstrasse Jul 11, 2019 9:06am | Post# 3835

1 Attachment(s)
Theres no benefit for you to see my stats but okay:
100? Okay.. here are the last around hundred entries and exits.
Single entry, single exit.

You can read my thousands postings where I explain them, I wont do the work again, trading is hard work and no joke.

By the way-- Im really not willed to discuss my stats in any kind.. they are mine!
PS: Newbies and wannabes with bad manners are well grouped in my ignore list- thx for your understanding.

Guido
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sesamstrasse's Profile @ Forex Factory - Mozilla Firefox 2019-07-11 16.37.25.png
Size: 43 KB

kylehaman Jul 11, 2019 10:43am | Post# 3836

I'm trying to get ahold of FXCyborg. I was part of the discord channel and then signed up with his new course but haven't heard from him yet. I know he is very busy and was just wondering if anyone on here is part of the Trade Room ideas from the discord channel that would be able to reach him. I'm unable to reach him on discord anymore.
Everyone needs to be aware that he is NOT a scammer. I was slow on getting the necessary information to him but that has all been cleared up now. He has taken his personal time and helped me get to be where I needed to be and didn't complain about it. I am back in the group again and couldn't be happier. Can't wait for the future as I know it is going to be great and full of learning and banking some PIPS with FXCYborg leading the way. The following is from FXCYborg...

and to answer one thing that some have re: my trade history, which is purely visible on my FB TImeline of images ready for all public to see where I have maintained a 100% win rate in every technique, approach I deigned for newbies.... of which around 60-70% of my members are newbies, never won before, or traded before and were hitting 100% win rates out of the gate of watching the first videos. And contrary to belief, that everyone who has doubt has no reason to be, im the real deal, my forte is mentoring others, i am not hiding, they can search me on FB and send me PM, or go to my Forex Factory wall and join the discord channel if ppl want to chat with me, and get to know me

Tylerz Jul 11, 2019 12:21pm | Post# 3837

Theres no benefit for you to see my stats but okay: 100? Okay.. here are the last around hundred entries and exits. Single entry, single exit. You can read my thousands postings where I explain them, I wont do the work again, trading is hard work and no joke. By the way-- Im really not willed to discuss my stats in any kind.. they are mine! PS: Newbies and wannabes with bad manners are well grouped in my ignore list- thx for your understanding. Guido {image}
Yes this is good. Congratulation. Nice curve.
But fxc did not show any result.

Tylerz Jul 11, 2019 12:26pm | Post# 3838

{quote} Everyone needs to be aware that he is NOT a scammer. I was slow on getting the necessary information to him but that has all been cleared up now. He has taken his personal time and helped me get to be where I needed to be and didn't complain about it. I am back in the group again and couldn't be happier. Can't wait for the future as I know it is going to be great and full of learning and banking some PIPS with FXCYborg leading the way. The following is from FXCYborg... and to answer one thing that some have re: my trade history, which is...
You always win. yes sure. You make me laught.

Fred-IV Jul 31, 2019 10:13am | Post# 3839

{quote} Everyone needs to be aware that he is NOT a scammer. [...] The following is from FXCYborg... and to answer one thing that some have re: my trade history, which is purely visible on my FB TImeline of images ready for all public to see where I have maintained a 100% win rate in every technique, approach I deigned for newbies.... of which around 60-70% of my members are newbies, never won before, or traded before and were hitting 100% win rates out of the gate of watching the first videos. And contrary to belief, that everyone who has...
A simple riddle for you.

Let us focus on Cyb for a while.

He claims that he has almost 30 years of experience as a trader.

He claims that he can have 100% win rate.

With this kind of results/experience combined, even if he is profitable only during the last 10 years - he could (easily) have over 10 million dollars now. A good trader (Cyb states that he is an excellent, unbeatable one) he can have today even 80-90 million of dollars. Or even two times more, like a boss, like a star he is.

Now take to hand 1000 dollars that you have paid him for his course - and look at it.

Here comes the assignment: show all pieces of this jigsaw puzzle that fit.

Fred-IV Aug 18, 2019 1:01pm | Post# 3840

{quote} Everyone needs to be aware that he is NOT a scammer.
A month passed and your super successful (100% wins, no one can beat him) guru is preparing a new forex product. He will be selling it soon.

Has he spent his 100 million yet?

Boy, he is quick.

© Forex Factory