Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

Tylerz Jun 10, 2019 2:39pm | Post# 3801

{quote} I wasn t following this thread properly and I didn t follow anybody to a discord channel or other payed services. I just respect his initial work and see benefits from the first posts he left here. For me it was one of the most informative guys here. I clearly understand traders to keep their stats for themselfes. Why should someone show to nobodies in a public forum his/her income. So nope.. Never seen anything stats and never asked. That is only for future partners or for customers intresting. What I am clearly not. My intension is more...
"I clearly understand traders to keep their stats for themselfes"

Totaly bs. Sorry. In that case if the trader would not like to sell me anything then tge trader do what he want.
But if sby woukd like sell something then he has to give me evidence...accoun result and statistic. Or more our live trading
If the trader can not show u anything then u woukd like to pay 1000 usd?

Sorry ...this is tottaly bs.

Sesamstrasse Jun 10, 2019 2:57pm | Post# 3802

{quote} "I clearly understand traders to keep their stats for themselfes" Totaly bs. Sorry. In that case if the trader would not like to sell me anything then tge trader do what he want. But if sby woukd like sell something then he has to give me evidence...accoun result and statistic. Or more our live trading If the trader can not show u anything then u woukd like to pay 1000 usd? Sorry ...this is tottaly bs.

HEY!
No reason to offend me.
I already said.. I never bought anything and won t . I m not a customer.. So it s absolutely no BS.

I just go for the valuable posts in this thread and make them working for me.

Rocco2110 Jun 11, 2019 11:38am | Post# 3803

I was just kicked out from discord channel that i refused to join paid FX program, i was there since the beginning and he didn't delivered, most of his teachings you can find them on internet and on books if have some time to search and study, nothing new, and after few months of running in circles lost confidence in his methods.Maybe is succesfull maybe not, for sure is a clever guy who can exploit your weaknes and have the words with him every time.His phylosophy of traders helping traders free lasted only few months, starting with depositing money on his afilliate broker account and finishing with paid Fx program. For sure he knows to sell things. Good for beginners who wants to learn about supply and demand,support and resistance, engulfing, harami,inverse harami, trendlines,channels, accumulation zones, quazimodo and others and how to hedge when the trade is going against you. Wish you all good luck and be vigilent. There is not a magic formula. Peace.

Da3dra Jun 19, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 3804

{quote} Thats correct Tylerz, try again around june / july

Hello, is there any way to know when the inviting will start again? If possible do you have any other communication method to know when the inviting has started again. I've been waiting months to get into the group. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to be notified once the inviting starts over.

Sesamstrasse Jun 20, 2019 2:11am | Post# 3805

{quote} Hello, is there any way to know when the inviting will start again? If possible do you have any other communication method to know when the inviting has started again. I've been waiting months to get into the group. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to be notified once the inviting starts over.
Not sure if you really want to join such a group.
Read what my buddy Birdland wrote about it and decide for yourself.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12330891

Fred-IV Jun 20, 2019 2:55am | Post# 3806

Unfortunately, the channel is closed.

I was there, I would like to see screens from Trade Idea room, I can offer almost all Cyborgs screens from the regular rooms. Sorry, this is only to people who were there, would not share outside, sorry.

I like to browse through screens, found something interesting and worth testing for myself, and from time to time would look at other screens, they are interesting to me. Please PM me.

Fred-IV Jun 20, 2019 3:27am | Post# 3807

{quote} Hello, is there any way to know when the inviting will start again? If possible do you have any other communication method to know when the inviting has started again. I've been waiting months to get into the group. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to be notified once the inviting starts over.

The channel was dissolved I suppose for the reasons described here: this post and following posts:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12316305

It would be great if someone from the group starts again thread about these methods in regular trading discussions.

birdland Jun 20, 2019 6:08am | Post# 3808

{quote} The channel was dissolved I suppose for the reasons described here: this post and following posts: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12316305 It would be great if someone from the group starts again thread about these methods in regular trading discussions.
maybe i will do this after my travelling.
there was good&bad in fxcs trading approaches.
his manners were bad, charakter difficult. but there was also light in his ideas. sometimes genius have both sides. i am still not sure if he is a scammer or just a complicated guy.
in the 8 weeks i was in the discourd channel with other 200 traders i made 400-500 pips/week. so i dont know if this comes from my experience or from that what i learned from fxc. i think it was a mixture...

Deeplomat Jun 20, 2019 6:57am | Post# 3809

Unfortunately, the channel is closed. I was there, I would like to see screens from Trade Idea room, I can offer almost all Cyborgs screens from the regular rooms. Sorry, this is only to people who were there, would not share outside, sorry. I like to browse through screens, found something interesting and worth testing for myself, and from time to time would look at other screens, they are interesting to me. Please PM me.

I was too, He is a great guy no doubt. Doesn't have any trait of a scammer to me though but can say his ideas are great and with the little i knew over a period i can say he has added to Value. He can seem difficult if you dont know him and i wont blame him for putting up some kind of defenses because people also take one for granted in most cases but still one does not have to generalize, with Doc there i believe FXCyborg has gotten a good hand. I wish everyone all the best .. Way forward ...

Fred-IV Jun 20, 2019 7:12am | Post# 3810

{quote} maybe i will do this after my travelling. there was good&bad in fxcs trading approaches. his manners were bad, charakter difficult. but there was also light in his ideas. sometimes genius have both sides. i am still not sure if he is a scammer or just a complicated guy. in the 8 weeks i was in the discourd channel with other 200 traders i made 400-500 pips/week. so i dont know if this comes from my experience or from that what i learned from fxc. i think it was a mixture...
I am not in a position to judge FXCyborg, was he a scammer or not, and I don't care much about that.

I liked some of his ideas, never traded exactly according to his rules, but saw enough good things that inspired me to further research, and this was real, pure gold for me. Two or three things were a huge inspiration. The next thing I would like to study would be "no drawdown" ideas, ways to find precise levels of reversal.

(That's why I would like to exchange ideas, study charts from Trading Ideas Room).

However we have plenty of good content here, in the three threads, it is a huge loss that this landed in Recycle Bin.

Deeplomat Jun 20, 2019 8:43am | Post# 3811

Try and see if you can mail FXCyborg here on FF if it is possible he will see it and get back. the guy has his hands on a lot of things and has good energy for it. i for one can testify to that but about what @Birdland wrote, don't let anyone mislead you as Birdland didn't say anything bad about the group but his personal opinion which i respect.

The Discord channel is doing a lot of groundwork and only FXCyborg can say the way forward on there. My 5cent

mackem73 Jun 25, 2019 7:19am | Post# 3812

{quote} I am not in a position to judge FXCyborg, was he a scammer or not, and I don't care much about that. I liked some of his ideas, never traded exactly according to his rules, but saw enough good things that inspired me to further research, and this was real, pure gold for me. Two or three things were a huge inspiration. The next thing I would like to study would be "no drawdown" ideas, ways to find precise levels of reversal. (That's why I would like to exchange ideas, study charts from Trading Ideas Room). However we have plenty of good content...
Hi,

There are a lot of clues where price reversals take place in GeorgeAUS thread. You will need the patience of a saint if you go there, but it could be worth it. Good luck.

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar356900_2.gif George AUS
  2. Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,333 Posts

This thread could well be ,,,, one of the most ,,, CONTROVERSIAL threads on FF ,,,, Because it is AGAINST all known LOGICS and RULES that are taught out there by many IGNORANT and UN informed Educators .

I have thought about this thread for a long time ,,,, and ALL of the trader friends around me do NOT want me to start this thread ,,,, BECAUSE they feel it will ONLY bring me a headache ,,,,, BUT ,,,, I DO CARE ,, and I LOVE HELPING ,,, Besides ,,, i often feel i would like to
release alot my thoughts ,,, AS I AM CONSTANTLY WORKING AT THE GAME ,,, and more importantly ,,, MYSELF ,,,,,

Being a full time intra day trader ,,,, tends to have one sitting at the charts for few hours a day ,,,, something i have a PASSION for ,,,,,,
Spending time at the charts can be a lonely game ,,,, BUT an ENJOYABLE time FOR ME ,,,, when one can sit back and listen to some relaxing music ,,,, waiting for the market to present us with what i call """ SILVER PLATTER """"setups .
No they do NOT come every swing ,,,, because i trade at the extremes of the price extensions ,,, and why do i do that ????
Because I would prefer to trade when the entries have a probability success of well over 95% ,,,,,,,,,,
My trading is based on PRICE action correlated with the TMA tool ( EXTREME TMA )

WITH THAT SAID ,,,,,,,,,,,

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO WELCOME YOU HERE

BEFORE YOU PROCEED ,,

PLEASE GO AND READ POST 3969

Cheers,
George

kylehaman Jun 25, 2019 8:52am | Post# 3813

I'm trying to get ahold of FXCyborg. I was part of the discord channel and then signed up with his new course but haven't heard from him yet. I know he is very busy and was just wondering if anyone on here is part of the Trade Room ideas from the discord channel that would be able to reach him. I'm unable to reach him on discord anymore.

pooh123 Jun 25, 2019 9:51am | Post# 3814

I'm trying to get ahold of FXCyborg. I was part of the discord channel and then signed up with his new course but haven't heard from him yet. I know he is very busy and was just wondering if anyone on here is part of the Trade Room ideas from the discord channel that would be able to reach him. I'm unable to reach him on discord anymore.
FXCborg is a scammer. He was exposed so he shut down his discord channel. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12330766

Fred-IV Jun 25, 2019 12:55pm | Post# 3815

{quote} Hi, There are a lot of clues where price reversals take place in GeorgeAUS thread. You will need the patience of a saint if you go there, but it could be worth it. Good luck. {image} George AUS Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,333 Posts This thread could well be ,,,, one of the most ,,, CONTROVERSIAL threads on FF ,,,,
Thank you, it looks interesting, does George provide his results with this approach, I like bold people especially if they have good, long term results?

Fred-IV Jun 25, 2019 1:01pm | Post# 3816

Hi Kyle, have you paid for his services yet?

Hutch Jun 25, 2019 2:51pm | Post# 3817

3 Attachment(s)
Back by popular demand here are FxCyborg's three PDF methods
High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw Down.pdf
Method_02_Fake_Stop_Candle.pdf
METHOD_3_-_FX_Binary_Nadex_Single_Candle_SnD_Technique_w__Low_DDs.pdf

obiwandax Jun 25, 2019 3:14pm | Post# 3818

Back by popular demand here are FxCyborg's three PDF methods {image} {image} {image}
hi Hutch,
Much thanks for uploading these docs.
I thought they were lost when FXC went and vandalised his own work.

Hopefully newbies can restart this thread without the histrionics.
I maintain he was re-packaging solid trading ideas. ( I still think idea2 is a pin-bar seen across 2 bars! )

If newbies can drive this thread, learn from each other, and advance at their own pace, they might find a reasonable edge.

Thanks again.

Hutch Jun 26, 2019 7:38am | Post# 3819

{quote} hi Hutch, Much thanks for uploading these docs. I thought they were lost when FXC went and vandalised his own work. Hopefully newbies can restart this thread without the histrionics. I maintain he was re-packaging solid trading ideas. ( I still think idea2 is a pin-bar seen across 2 bars! ) If newbies can drive this thread, learn from each other, and advance at their own pace, they might find a reasonable edge. Thanks again.
Hi Obi. I was not successful enough using this method but many people were. If you wish you may want to open a similar thread in the new metalsmine.com site or in the new cryptocraft.com. After all, the price action trading methodology works for all type of assets.

Fred-IV Jun 26, 2019 8:11am | Post# 3820

{quote} Hi Obi. I was not successful enough using this method but many people were. If you wish you may want to open a similar thread in the new metalsmine.com site or in the new cryptocraft.com. After all, the price action trading methodology works for all type of assets.
I see that you have learnt nothing from last 100 of your posts removed/binned?

Next, some good spirit will report you and your membership will be revoked due to constant (!) spamming.

© Forex Factory