Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

hendzwoter May 21, 2019 10:36am | Post# 3781

1 Attachment(s)
I try.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-05-21-21-35-51-430_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 72 KB

hendzwoter May 21, 2019 10:41am | Post# 3782

1 Attachment(s)
Another
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-05-21-21-40-36-540_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 80 KB

hendzwoter May 21, 2019 10:46am | Post# 3783

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure about.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-05-21-21-45-47-939_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 80 KB

hendzwoter May 21, 2019 10:48am | Post# 3784

1 Attachment(s)
Ow ow..
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-05-21-21-48-04-592_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png
Size: 81 KB

sameer99 May 26, 2019 8:16am | Post# 3785

Hello,

Does anyone know how to contact Fxcyborg or learn his new material?

Hutch May 26, 2019 10:21am | Post# 3786

Hello, Does anyone know how to contact Fxcyborg or learn his new material?
I'm not sure he has new material since he is using the standard price action method that everybody knows.

sameer99 May 27, 2019 1:12am | Post# 3787

{quote} I'm not sure he has new material since he is using the standard price action method that everybody knows.
Thanks Hutch, I am looking for any place where he share his stuff?

Hutch May 27, 2019 1:31am | Post# 3788

{quote} Thanks Hutch, I am looking for any place where he share his stuff?
I guess that this would be in his discord channel since he only posted 3 methods in two of his threads and he erased them.
Since his method is nothing new I'm sure you can find how to trade the price action method in many web sites.

sameer99 May 27, 2019 2:17am | Post# 3789

Yes I saw about his Discord channel but I couldn't find a way to join it. The invite links are not working.

sameer99 May 27, 2019 2:18am | Post# 3790

{quote} I guess that this would be in his discord channel since he only posted 3 methods in two of his threads and he erased them. Since his method is nothing new I'm sure you can find how to trade the price action method in many web sites.
Yes I saw about his Discord channel but I couldn't find a way to join it. The invite links are not working. Do you know any other places where we could find similar info?

Hutch May 27, 2019 3:27am | Post# 3791

{quote} Yes I saw about his Discord channel but I couldn't find a way to join it. The invite links are not working. Do you know any other places where we could find similar info?
Please try this link there are lots of people trading price action but many use indicators https://www.forexfactory.com/search....rchid=17682293

Pair-me-up May 27, 2019 7:01am | Post# 3792

{quote} Yes I saw about his Discord channel but I couldn't find a way to join it. The invite links are not working. Do you know any other places where we could find similar info?
This will be a new thread for you that you can read. Of course it is a successful thread of like minded traders that really want to succeed and help others along the way. Basically share and share alike. Nevertheless, you are welcome to post your charts and read all of the thread. May the odds be in your favor. This is not a new thread to many full time traders and aspiring traders. And it is real study. Not for the faint of heart. ---> https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=402253

sameer99 May 28, 2019 6:00am | Post# 3793

{quote} Please try this link there are lots of people trading price action but many use indicators https://www.forexfactory.com/search....rchid=17682293
I have heard that red's thread and Ifmayante's thread about price action are some of the favorites and began learning a bit about that.

sameer99 May 28, 2019 6:03am | Post# 3794

{quote} This will be a new thread for you that you can read. Of course it is a successful thread of like minded traders that really want to succeed and help others along the way. Basically share and share alike. Nevertheless, you are welcome to post your charts and read all of the thread. May the odds be in your favor. This is not a new thread to many full time traders and aspiring traders. And it is real study. Not for the faint of heart. ---> https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=402253
Thanks and that thread seems to be a very popular. I am more focused on Supply demand concepts these days and want to check it out soon. Actually is it based on technical analysis only?

Pair-me-up May 28, 2019 8:24am | Post# 3795

{quote} Thanks and that thread seems to be a very popular. I am more focused on Supply demand concepts these days and want to check it out soon. Actually is it based on technical analysis only?

It is based on price action. Basically... structure analysis, wave analysis, projection, momentum, and depth analysis, supply / demand zones, harmonics, etc.

Lots of free video lessons and many videos of live trading sessions. The goal of the thread is to teach for free and put snake oil salesmen out of business... when the money that a person would be spent on a course can and should be spent on funding their account, once the feel they have learned the skills well from what is being taught for free.

sameer99 May 28, 2019 8:43am | Post# 3796

{quote} It is based on price action. Basically... structure analysis, wave analysis, projection, momentum, and depth analysis, supply / demand zones, harmonics, etc. Lots of free video lessons and many videos of live trading sessions. The goal of the thread is to teach for free and put snake oil salesmen out of business... when the money that a person would be spent on a course can and should be spent on funding their account, once the feel they have learned the skills well from what is being taught for free.
Thank you for your comments and hope to take a look at the thread. Indeed it has lots of good reviews.

Sesamstrasse May 29, 2019 4:37am | Post# 3797

1 Attachment(s)

Blindly taken with a pending order like "Dane" did- played out in my favour Ratio 1:2,5
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURCHFcH1.png
Size: 43 KB

Tylerz Jun 10, 2019 12:26pm | Post# 3798

Blindly taken with a pending order like "Dane" did- played out in my favour Ratio 1:2,5 {image}
Eventually fxc 's discord chanel has reached the general forex group status. Yoz have to pay 1k per year.
And till now i dont know anything about fxc. Do you know that if he is a profitable trader?
Maybe yes, but i did not see any evidence or live trade from fxc.
Pls tell me if u see any trades from fxc. Or account result or anything.

I think he is a clever guy. But is he succesful trader? I dont know

braveh4rt Jun 10, 2019 12:47pm | Post# 3799

Wow, never know if now become 1k subcription per year.
learn a little about the engulfing from it,

Sesamstrasse Jun 10, 2019 1:02pm | Post# 3800

{quote} Eventually fxc 's discord chanel has reached the general forex group status. Yoz have to pay 1k per year. And till now i dont know anything about fxc. Do you know that if he is a profitable trader? Maybe yes, but i did not see any evidence or live trade from fxc. Pls tell me if u see any trades from fxc. Or account result or anything. I think he is a clever guy. But is he succesful trader? I dont know

I wasn t following this thread properly and I didn t follow anybody to a discord channel or other payed services.
I just respect his initial work and see benefits from the first posts he left here.
For me it was one of the most informative guys here.

I clearly understand traders to keep their stats for themselfes. Why should someone show to nobodies in a public forum his/her income. So nope.. Never seen anything stats and never asked.

That is only for future partners or for customers intresting.
What I am clearly not.

My intension is more to see live examples propably in a new thread or equivalent.

© Forex Factory