Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 4:22pm | Post# 1281

Thank u Cyborg for sharing this, btw I'm starting now(I hope) to understand the system. Is this a correct setup? {image}
You obviously have not read all the posts on this thread, yes thats right there is 64 pages of them. We cant see what pair that is, or the prices or times and dates or the 3 bar set up. Please read this thread and make sure you post the whole chart in your screen shot, and keep trying.

dominus Feb 11, 2019 4:30pm | Post# 1282

Thank you for your insights! When looking at your setup, I have a few questions:
- The engulfing pattern doesnít have to be within accumulation zone? In your case itís formed above that zone.
- You are waiting for the price to re-visit the sell level to open a position?

{quote} Please post screen shots with the whole chart so i can see the times and date at the bottom. Because my broker is different and I cant see the time, I cannot match your candles. Your set up seems good, but go back 7 candles and that would have been a little bit better set up in my opinion, and just keep practicing and you will become an expert. Take a look at my M1 Sell trade and see what you think about my set up. {image}

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 4:33pm | Post# 1283

Accumulation - yes Setup - yes (including engulfing) Higher TF at the time were showing a down push {image} Result: 1:3 Feedback welcome
Its a good set up except the USDCAD is in an up trend on D1, H4 & H1, and you are selling. For me I would want the H1 to show me th trend if I am trading off of the M5, if I was trading off of the H1 then I would check the daily for trend. Just keep trying and practice and you will succeed.

MrGreen95 Feb 11, 2019 4:38pm | Post# 1284

1 Attachment(s)
taked it on demo
Click to Enlarge

Name: uc.PNG
Size: 31 KB

PayTheLimit Feb 11, 2019 4:39pm | Post# 1285

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} It was formed after this 30m setup. It seems valid to me. {image}
but a damn strong up trend...
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADH1.png
Size: 47 KB

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 4:42pm | Post# 1286

Thank you for your insights! When looking at your setup, I have a few questions: - The engulfing pattern doesnít have to be within accumulation zone? In your case itís formed above that zone. - You are waiting for the price to re-visit the sell level to open a position? {quote}
From what I know you want a break out out of the accumulation zone, which is what we got here. Its a good question which FX Cyborg would have to confer on. I took the Sell on the touch back on candle #4 where my Sell line is.

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 4:48pm | Post# 1287

Todays trade. Setup in GBPCHF 15, entry after my confirmation. Keep it simple guys. If you can not see the simplicity and power of the information in front of your eyes, obviously you will start looking for tweaks. Thanks @FXCyborg {image}
That is a picture perfect set up man, nice work and an easy 50 pips.

millad Feb 11, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 1288

Valid?
https://www.tradingview.com/x/zr5qxm6G/

Retin Feb 11, 2019 5:21pm | Post# 1289

Many thanks Creator for these thread, it pretty similar to using the SweetSpot fib on ICT OTE and very cool.
For those having issues with which way to go....put in EMA 200 for trend direction.
For those looking for possible accumulation fix in ur Assian box.
For those looking for the set up...dig out what Vector moves means by BTMM, u will mostly find the 2+1 setup at that high/low....mostly yesterday seasonal high/low, or current Asian high/ low....Gone through over 50 charts over and over again.....This is pretty nice.

Real deal.

tictac-nur Feb 11, 2019 5:43pm | Post# 1290

1 Attachment(s)
Gold Daily Chart - Sell Setup

Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLD-Daily-Sell-Setup.jpg
Size: 113 KB

AprilsGiant Feb 11, 2019 5:52pm | Post# 1291

{quote} That is a picture perfect set up man, nice work and an easy 50 pips.
OK...this is a great example of what I am struggling with. Fast's chart at the time of the trade shows (correct me if I'm wrong) an up trend. The setup is for a short trade. But the setup is A-OK. Why? I'm seeing lots of examples like this as well as lots of examples of setups WITH the trend. Any insight here would be appreciated. Also, (more clarification please) once you have a valid setup, price MUST wander back to the edge of the box, THEN we enter, right? Thanks!

acetrader Feb 11, 2019 5:53pm | Post# 1292

Thought I would share my thoughts & views on what FX Cyborg has shared. This is a very simple method if you FOLLOW THE RULES. One kind Traders has even coded an indicator to show you the patterns. The rules are simple. Look for ACCUMALATION., then look for the patterns when PRICE defines its direction from the accumulation. Also I look for LEVELS where PRICE move away from quickly. I call these LEVELS PRESSURE POINTS. Just a term I came of with. Nothing special at all. All new traders should be thankful for FX Cyborg & his willingness to share. He has taught you how to FISH, now go & fish for those PIPS. Just my views & nothing more.
____________________////////////_______________________//////////___________________________/////////____________________________

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 6:06pm | Post# 1293

Gold Daily Chart - Sell Setup {image}
Its a perfect Sell set up, except your selling in a major up trend on GC. If you really wanted to take the risk and sell, go to the H4 and you will see a 3 bar set up for a sell at 1322.40.

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 6:12pm | Post# 1294

{quote} OK...this is a great example of what I am struggling with. Fast's chart at the time of the trade shows (correct me if I'm wrong) an up trend. The setup is for a short trade. But the setup is A-OK. Why? I'm seeing lots of examples like this as well as lots of examples of setups WITH the trend. Any insight here would be appreciated. Also, (more clarification please) once you have a valid setup, price MUST wander back to the edge of the box, THEN we enter, right? Thanks!
From what i can see on H1 we are in a down trend, so his sell was a great set up. If I trade the M15 I look to H1 for trend, if I trade H4 I look to D1 for trend, I hope that helps.

MrGreen95 Feb 11, 2019 7:17pm | Post# 1295

{quote} From what i can see on H1 we are in a down trend, so his sell was a great set up. If I trade the M15 I look to H1 for trend, if I trade H4 I look to D1 for trend, I hope that helps.

Would be interesting to know what FXcyborg thinks about it

mnaseem Feb 11, 2019 7:27pm | Post# 1296

gold dailey is ready for sell

Tyrannosaur Feb 11, 2019 9:46pm | Post# 1297

2 Attachment(s)
FXCyborg you said we shouldn't do partial TP closes because we should be able to read the price action and know where price will go.

This looks like the USDJPY tp, 12-27-2018, 8 hr tf, 00:00, 111.367 Hi. But it is so far away in time from the recent high 2-12-2019, 15 min tf, 2:45 Hi 110.542. And 82.5 pips away in price.

Can you explain further how to read price action and know where the price will go?

See charts which have been labeled as you requested.

Also
FXCyborg what software do you use to draw the comments and cool graphics on your charts?.
I wanted to label the setup on the chart but paint does not have a nice easy to draw arrows from bubbles.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPY_15min_20190211_1800_Lo_02.jpg
Size: 1.9 MB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPY_8Hour_20190211_1800_Lo_02.jpg
Size: 1.7 MB

Macedonia Feb 11, 2019 10:03pm | Post# 1298

Gold Daily Chart - Sell Setup {image}
520 pip stop...... be careful with Gold daily. i've experienced 200 pip moves on 1 minute charts.

PS: Trend- Monthly up - Daily up = Risk up (If we are going according to the threads rules).

On top of all this, no accumulation no take off then retest.

gulaksarker Feb 11, 2019 10:45pm | Post# 1299

1 Attachment(s)
Is this a valid setup? USDCAD M30
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-02-12-09-42-15.png
Size: 106 KB

DIYmike Feb 11, 2019 11:00pm | Post# 1300

All of you are so busy polishing your own egos, you did not even realise FXCyborg is gone for 4 days already.

© Forex Factory