Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

pipsy7 Feb 11, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 1261

{quote} pipsquick16. Hi. I'm glad that the G/U 1H sell setup worked out, for you with good profit. When I saw the setup, the reason I didn't take it, is because of the first bullish candle is smaller than the second one, as well as the second candle has a large wick. https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...1&d=1549908415 I just noticed the same setup on 5m chart, which looks a perfect sell trade. Well done. https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...4&d=1549910038
_____ May I ask that you screenshot your chart in the same manner as I have = post 3 - - - hav a look m8

gf233 Feb 11, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 1262

{quote} Price did pull away by 10 pips, then went up to touch the Sell level. If you look at the M5 chart you can clearly see the touch of that level at 1.29047. I have attached a screen shot on the M5 to show the touch back. {image}
Thanks for the explanation, very clear now!
Thanks again

Ranniere Feb 11, 2019 2:09pm | Post# 1263

Can anyone help me I do not understand anything about programming and to compile my robot I need a file to put in the include folder
can not open icon file 'C: \ Users \ UFG \ Desktop \ metatraderevilanio \ pro.ico'

I'm sorry to interfere here guys like I'm junior I can not open a discussion, but I'm in need of it, and I'm not a programmer I do not know any of this, please help me I'm desperate, I know a file would solve, I just do not know how did i get it

gulaksarker Feb 11, 2019 2:31pm | Post# 1264

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, let me know if my entry is ok
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2019-02-12-01-29-22.png
Size: 116 KB

rover99x Feb 11, 2019 2:41pm | Post# 1265

Hello, I am new to the group. Can someone please help me understand this strategy?
Go to post one millad and read all of FXCyborg's post, there's a full explanation there, I expect you'll need to re-read it quite a few times, but it is a really simple method. BTW FXCyborg has explained a few time it's not a strategy, it's a method of trading!

Tylerz Feb 11, 2019 2:43pm | Post# 1266

{quote} ______ i'll show u soon = dont go Away - - - give me 7 mins or less m8 __________________ here u go m8 {image}
Nice

But this setup is not Fxcyborg's setup complettely ... have you longterm result as well?

Good trades to you

AkronD Feb 11, 2019 2:54pm | Post# 1267

1 Attachment(s)
Accumulation - yes
Setup - yes (including engulfing)
Higher TF at the time were showing a down push

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 62 KB

Result: 1:3

Feedback welcome

Tylerz Feb 11, 2019 3:00pm | Post# 1268

{quote} ______ i'll show u soon = dont go Away - - - give me 7 mins or less m8 __________________ here u go m8 {image}
Sorry maybe i confused but as i see this is only 1R max 1.5 ...

millad Feb 11, 2019 3:01pm | Post# 1269

{quote} Go to post one millad and read all of FXCyborg's post, there's a full explanation there, I expect you'll need to re-read it quite a few times, but it is a really simple method. BTW FXCyborg has explained a few time it's not a strategy, it's a method of trading!
Thank you

pipsy7 Feb 11, 2019 3:14pm | Post# 1270

{quote} Sorry maybe i confused but as i see this is only 1R max 1.5 ...
_________ im Not greedeee , a few pippies here & there and im Alreadeee a Very happeee n0o0b m8 [stay under d radar ,

dont get d dealers aka brokers Mad @ u lol ]

dominus Feb 11, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 1271

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone!

I am trying out this trading approach/strategy and I was just wondering if the setup that I noticed is valid?
I am attaching a 1m chart and 15m chart on EURUSD. Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 67 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 55 KB

millad Feb 11, 2019 3:38pm | Post# 1272

hello All, Would this be a valid setup?

https://www.tradingview.com/x/z2u5ZaIW/

2dollardog Feb 11, 2019 3:46pm | Post# 1273

{quote} Thank you for your replies 2dollardog, you've been really helpful. I know this is discretionary and one has to do the legwork but I want to at least get the setup right, whether that setup works out or not. Side question on the method, because I saw it being done a few times through the thread but it doesn't seem mandatory. Is it necessary to zoom in to a lower timeframe after finding the setup on a (for example) a M15 chart? Or could one trade solely off one chart? Thanks again 2dollardog and everyone else who's taking the time to participate...

I always scale down to the lower tf (compressoin as he calls it). I place a trend line on the trigger point of my suspect setup and go down to see if it lands at or near a setup on the lower. That's an automatic trigger for a higher probability of success. If it doesn't hit then I look at the trade as a lower probability and at this point might consider whether my trade is invalid. It's good to be skeptical in trading. It's important to be okay with leaving money on the table. It's best to take only the highest probability trades in my experience. I once had a trigger finger and find it a waste of time.

fastlanecat Feb 11, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 1274

1 Attachment(s)
Todays trade. Setup in GBPCHF 15, entry after my confirmation. Keep it simple guys.

If you can not see the simplicity and power of the information in front of your eyes, obviously you will start looking for tweaks.

Thanks @FXCyborg
Click to Enlarge

Size: 62 KB

Robinhood1 Feb 11, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 1275

{quote} _________ im Not greedeee , a few pippies here & there and im Alreadeee a Very happeee n0o0b m8 [stay under d radar , dont get d dealers aka brokers Mad @ u lol ]
How you doing Pipsy

2dollardog Feb 11, 2019 3:54pm | Post# 1276

hello All, Would this be a valid setup? {image}
I think it's a worthy follow/watch. We may be getting this signal here, because the H1 is trying to form a double top. I need more accumulation on the 5m for confirmation. Be careful at EOD (end of day) when traders and bank traders drop out of the market. In general, it increases risk and lowers probability of setup success. Look for any indication of setup failure and stay out if you see it.

2dollardog Feb 11, 2019 3:57pm | Post# 1277

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think it's a worthy follow/watch. We may be getting this signal here, because the H1 is trying to form a double top. I need more accumulation on the 5m for confirmation. Be careful at EOD (end of day) when traders and bank traders drop out of the market. In general, it increases risk and lowers probability of setup success. Look for any indication of setup failure and stay out if you see it.
Looks like anothe one setting up below as accumulation builds.
Attachment 3211989
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 110 KB

IlGiggi Feb 11, 2019 4:01pm | Post# 1278

1 Attachment(s)
Thank u Cyborg for sharing this,
btw I'm starting now(I hope) to understand the system. Is this a correct setup?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Setupff@@@.jpg
Size: 53 KB

fastlanecat Feb 11, 2019 4:07pm | Post# 1279

1 Attachment(s)
hello All, Would this be a valid setup? {image}
It was formed after this 30m setup. It seems valid to me.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 56 KB

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 4:18pm | Post# 1280

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! I am trying out this trading approach/strategy and I was just wondering if the setup that I noticed is valid? I am attaching a 1m chart and 15m chart on EURUSD. Any feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks! {image} {image}
Please post screen shots with the whole chart so i can see the times and date at the bottom. Because my broker is different and I cant see the time, I cannot match your candles. Your set up seems good, but go back 7 candles and that would have been a little bit better set up in my opinion, and just keep practicing and you will become an expert. Take a look at my M1 Sell trade and see what you think about my set up.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FX Cyborg EURUSD M1 Sell.png
Size: 47 KB

© Forex Factory