Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 11:11am | Post# 1241

Hi Mr. FXCyborg, thank you for sharing your entry method, it's very interesting I've been following your thread for a while here is my submission {image} Down to M5 {image} Is it valid setup? any feedback would be apreciated Thank You
The M15 is a nice set up but not perfect because the 2 bullish bars are not the same size, but on bearish bar #5 you had the sell entry, and was good for more than 45 pips so far.

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 11:13am | Post# 1242

{quote} Target price achieved {image}
FX Cyborg does not want any lines or indicators on your charts, and wants clean and clear full size screen shots which yours is not.

PayTheLimit Feb 11, 2019 11:37am | Post# 1243

1 Attachment(s)
Seems a good buy setup? Waiting for retrace to the first horizontal line. USDJPY 1HR {image}
and there is this on the 15min...
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYM15.png
Size: 42 KB

acetrader Feb 11, 2019 11:39am | Post# 1244

The Monthly is red, the Daily is blue, DON'T follow the RULES & YOU will be BLUE too. This is a simple set of rules that FX Cyborg has shared with everyone. Why are some making it so complicated? We even have a trader among us that has been kind enough to code & share an indicator to help locate the setup. Will this work every time? Probably NOT, but nothing in this business does. Thank you FX Cyborg for taking the time to share. Looking forward to any further sharing you may have. Just my views & nothing more. Best of trades to everyone.

__________________________________//////______________________________________________//////________________________________________

Bruster400 Feb 11, 2019 11:52am | Post# 1245

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd share this to help people spot this pattern. Obviously the pattern is just a part of the method so this is just a tool to help.

(EDIT: added optional change to engulfing rules)
My_Stars.ex4

cabl333 Feb 11, 2019 11:53am | Post# 1246

{quote} The M15 is a nice set up but not perfect because the 2 bullish bars are not the same size, but on bearish bar #5 you had the sell entry, and was good for more than 45 pips so far.
Hello pipsquick,
Do you mean that I should entry right away on the first pull back?
I thought that the price should move away first?
Anyway, thank you for the feedback

Tylerz Feb 11, 2019 11:53am | Post# 1247

The Monthly is red, the Daily is blue, DON'T follow the RULES & YOU will be BLUE too. This is a simple set of rules that FX Cyborg has shared with everyone. Why are some making it so complicated? We even have a trader among us that has been kind enough to code & share an indicator to help locate the setup. Will this work every time? Probably NOT, but nothing in this business does. Thank you FX Cyborg for taking the time to share. Looking forward to any further sharing you may have. Just my views & nothing more. Best of trades to everyone. __________________________________//////______________________________________________//////________________________________________...
Soory but what is the sense of your comment?
Maybe i missunderstand sth.

Otherwise i can share anything, any kind of strategy with everybody. Which seems to good... if you dont have at least a longterm result or back test these kinf of forum almost there is no sense...i say ALMOST there is no sense 'cause sometime you can find some good equipment which can give to you some good idea...
But this kind of way that "hello everybody here is a very good strategy just read it" this is nothing...you will not handle these infotmation without any backtest any any result in the past....
I coukd open many new forum with new strategy which seems to good...but eventually all would be big sh..t...
Soo...

Nobody can use these strategy...sometimes somebody make 5 trades with a new strategy a he say that this is a very good strategy...oh common people...this abnormal...
Test it 50 trades what is the result? What is the statistic...

Terrible....

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 12:06pm | Post# 1248

Thought I'd share this to help people spot this pattern. Obviously the pattern is just a part of the method so this is just a tool to help. {file}
I guess you must be new to this thread, but FX Cyborg made it very clear that he does not want any indicators posted on this thread unless you PM him and he approves it, so just giving you a heads up here.

mubzaveri Feb 11, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 1249

{quote} FX Cyborg does not want any lines or indicators on your charts, and wants clean and clear full size screen shots which yours is not.
Oh sorry will remember it next time..

acetrader Feb 11, 2019 12:32pm | Post# 1250

{quote} Soory but what is the sense of your comment? Maybe i missunderstand sth. Otherwise i can share anything, any kind of strategy with everybody. Which seems to good... if you dont have at least a longterm result or back test these kinf of forum almost there is no sense...i say ALMOST there is no sense 'cause sometime you can find some good equipment which can give to you some good idea... But this kind of way that "hello everybody here is a very good strategy just read it" this is nothing...you will not handle these infotmation without any...

Seriously if you don't understand the meaning of my comment...don't try to trade. If you do......Best of trades to you.

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 12:48pm | Post# 1251

{quote} Hello pipsquick, Do you mean that I should entry right away on the first pull back? I thought that the price should move away first? Anyway, thank you for the feedback
Price did move away, but I guess the question is how far should price move away before we take a trade. There has to be some discretion when looking at any of these set ups as I have listed below, and maybe we can get some input from FX Cyborg when he gets caught up in a few days.

1. Are bars #1 & #2 almost the same size or is one bigger than the other.

2. Is bar #3 which is the engulfing bar, engulf bar #2 by a certain number of pips, or does it only engulf by a small amount.

3. If price moves away but then there is a touch back to the Sell level, is that distance far enough away or long enough in terms of time.

PayTheLimit Feb 11, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 1252

There are tons of premium setups. But premium set ups with in premium set ups, that's a different story entirely.

Tylerz Feb 11, 2019 12:54pm | Post# 1253

{quote} Seriously if you don't understand the meaning of my comment...don't try to trade. If you do......Best of trades to you.
Please speak about the facts and the results, and backtest performances...did you see any result? There is no result...Fxcyborgh dont has also any result...if somebody has any show somethig i admit it, and i go away
I can show you milliard candlestick pattern wich seems to amazing...

Best trades ro you.

pipsy7 Feb 11, 2019 12:59pm | Post# 1254

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please speak about the facts and the results, and backtest performances...did you see any result? There is no result...Fxcyborgh dont has also any result...if somebody has any show somethig i admit it, and i go away I can show you milliard candlestick pattern wich seems to amazing... Best trades ro you.
______ i'll show u soon = dont go Away - - - give me 7 mins or less m8

__________________ here u go m8
Click to Enlarge

Name: cadj.png
Size: 67 KB

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 1:07pm | Post# 1255

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another Sell set up on the GBPUSD H1 pair from today, which worked out rather well.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FX Cyborg GBPUSD H1 Sell.png
Size: 54 KB

gf233 Feb 11, 2019 1:11pm | Post# 1256

Here is another Sell set up on the GBPUSD H1 pair from today, which worked out rather well. {image}
The rules say to wait for the price to come back to touch the installation area, no?

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 1:28pm | Post# 1257

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The rules say to wait for the price to come back to touch the installation area, no?
Price did pull away by 10 pips, then went up to touch the Sell level. If you look at the M5 chart you can clearly see the touch of that level at 1.29047. I have attached a screen shot on the M5 to show the touch back.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FX Cyborg GBPUSD Sell.png
Size: 49 KB

millad Feb 11, 2019 1:35pm | Post# 1258

Hello, I am new to the group. Can someone please help me understand this strategy?

Monty13 Feb 11, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 1259

Here is another Sell set up on the GBPUSD H1 pair from today, which worked out rather well. {image}
pipsquick16. Hi.

I'm glad that the G/U 1H sell setup worked out, for you with good profit.

When I saw the setup, the reason I didn't take it, is because of the first bullish candle is smaller than the second one, as well as the second candle has a large wick.

https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...1&d=1549908415

I just noticed the same setup on 5m chart, which looks a perfect sell trade.

Well done.
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...4&d=1549910038

pipsquick16 Feb 11, 2019 1:50pm | Post# 1260

{quote} pipsquick16. Hi. I'm glad that the G/U 1H sell setup worked out, for you with good profit. When I saw the setup, the reason I didn't take it, is because of the first bullish candle is smaller than the second one, as well as the second candle has a large wick. {image}
Now you are talking about large wicks, and FX Cyborg does not mention anything about wicks, only about candle body sizes. This is why some of you that come in here dont read the whole thread, then you dont understand certain aspects of this simple logic, there is no short cuts here.

© Forex Factory