Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

MrGreen95 Feb 11, 2019 8:00am | Post# 1221

{quote} Sorry RickM that doesn't mean anything! Try this.. on a monthly chart throw on twenty random lines, drop down to an H4 and hey presto you've got a load of support and resistance lines all done randomly! Sorry but monthly closes don't mean a light..............

It's true, there are a lot of big candles that go straight up those lines. But how one can now when the big one is coming..?

Anyway, we risk to over-complicate this method if we put too many lines, imho

Rfs199 Feb 11, 2019 8:08am | Post# 1222

{quote} Okay, first you "another setup?" Let me comment on that one. Im learning this one too so I'm looking for these types of mistakes. Your first indication that this mght not be a setup is lack of accumulation prior to that point. I'd be kinda iffy at that point in my head, but when I saw that large bullish pinbar. What's happening with that pinbar is there are traders buying hard. Okay, the setup is still valid, right? We have the two equal bars, the engulfing third bar. I wouldn't take it. Why? Because of that pinbar representing a lot of...
Thank you for your replies 2dollardog, you've been really helpful. I know this is discretionary and one has to do the legwork but I want to at least get the setup right, whether that setup works out or not.

Side question on the method, because I saw it being done a few times through the thread but it doesn't seem mandatory. Is it necessary to zoom in to a lower timeframe after finding the setup on a (for example) a M15 chart? Or could one trade solely off one chart?

Thanks again 2dollardog and everyone else who's taking the time to participate in the thread.

Freefox Feb 11, 2019 8:09am | Post# 1223

{quote} Yes Freefox, it seems your indicator pins the right set up. Off course one would need to apply discretion based on rules laid out by FXC. Does it give a pop up alert of the set up and where it formed (TF & Pair)? This would ease the work of going through all the pairs and time frames. Keep up the good work

Thanks.

Yes you are absolutely right, the indicator just detects for you all the potential 3-bar patterns regardless of where they are located. It is not a replacement for thinking just a tool to help you go through all the pairs quicker. Up to the trader to apply knowledge as per everything FXC is posting about.

Will be ready in a few hours I think. Just testing out in real-time making sure the alerting works as it should.

rover99x Feb 11, 2019 8:14am | Post# 1224

{quote} It's true, there are a lot of big candles that go straight up those lines. But how one can now when the big one is coming..? Anyway, we risk to over-complicate this method if we put too many lines, imho
Yes MrGreen95, there's always a reason why we shouldn't take a trade, because this MA crossed that one, it's full moon, or my cat says no trade!! Stick to what FXCyberg said it does work! Some always want to add stuff...........

RickM Feb 11, 2019 8:14am | Post# 1225

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Great. So, basically, these are zones where there is a lot of liquidity/orders/.. where big guys put a lot of money Why don't you open a thread based on it?
You need to think like a Monkey

Just imagine there are bunches of bananas of every tree. You will naturally seek these out my swinging from tree to tree.
That is what the big players do, swing from MONTHLY Line to MONTHLY Line.

Last word - I only posted these charts to offer my opinion that trading 3 Bar setups near Monthly Close lines may not be a good idea. I was only trying to add to this thread by giving a warning that many setups may fail in this area.

Green Pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: bananas.png
Size: 112 KB

rover99x Feb 11, 2019 8:17am | Post# 1226

{quote} Thanks. Yes you are absolutely right, the indicator just detects for you all the potential 3-bar patterns regardless of where they are located. It is not a replacement for thinking just a tool to help you go through all the pairs quicker. Up to the trader to apply knowledge as per everything FXC is posting about. Will be ready in a few hours I think. Just testing out in real-time making sure the alerting works as it should.
That looks a neat piece of work Firefox

PayTheLimit Feb 11, 2019 8:18am | Post# 1227

Rick, noted...but lets keep it on topic or this thread will form into a black hole...no offense to anyone...

rover99x Feb 11, 2019 8:20am | Post# 1228

{quote} You need to think like a Monkey Just imagine there are bunches of bananas of every tree. You will naturally seek these out my swinging from tree to tree. That is what the big players do, swing from MONTHLY Line to MONTHLY Line. Last word - I only posted these charts to offer my opinion that trading 3 Bar setups near Monthly Close lines may not be a good idea. I was only trying to add to this thread by giving a warning that many setups may fail in this area. Green Pips {image}
I love your analogy RickM

Mitiblotch Feb 11, 2019 8:49am | Post# 1229

1 Attachment(s)
Seems a good buy setup? Waiting for retrace to the first horizontal line.

USDJPY 1HR
Click to Enlarge

Name: PSX_20190211_145203.jpg
Size: 103 KB

Bomi Feb 11, 2019 9:05am | Post# 1230

attached {file}
Hi Katiejonn857,

Can you explain what it is?
Thanks
Bomi

HanifBukhari Feb 11, 2019 9:11am | Post# 1231

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: XAUUSDH1.png
Size: 28 KB

Mitiblotch Feb 11, 2019 9:15am | Post# 1232

1 Attachment(s)
Good setup?

USDCAD 4HR
Click to Enlarge

Name: PSX_20190211_151113.jpg
Size: 100 KB

cabl333 Feb 11, 2019 9:34am | Post# 1233

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Mr. FXCyborg,

thank you for sharing your entry method, it's very interesting
I've been following your thread for a while

here is my submission

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
Size: 48 KB

Down to M5

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot7.png
Size: 158 KB

Is it valid setup?
any feedback would be apreciated

Thank You

MrGreen95 Feb 11, 2019 9:47am | Post# 1234

check NZDUSD H4/D1 for a long

PayTheLimit Feb 11, 2019 10:08am | Post# 1235

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} those get some play more often than not it seems, I have this marked down there....good luck mate... {image}
passed on it after I saw this....might still work, but didn't have the stomach for it...look for something better...
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDH1.png
Size: 44 KB

alij79 Feb 11, 2019 10:22am | Post# 1236

Hi FXCYborg, first i want to really thank u for sharing such an informative and amazing strategy for all, God bless u!. Second i am a novice trader and did not understand the strategy fully... I will be really thankful if u can clear my confusions, I will mostly trade on (M1, M5 and M15) with bigger lot size and small SL.

1. When 3 Bar setup is found in the accumulation zone, sometimes the next candle hits trigger price or 2-3 candles later it hits the trigger price, do we enter such trade straightaway? or we have to wait for the retracement and then let price come back again to the zone to enter trade ? I dont understand what is the rule coz what i see is many times after 3 bar setup is found, the next candle hits trigger price, is that the correct way to to enter trade?
if we have to wait for candles to retrace and then come back and hit trigger price then what is the rule? how much retracement should be there?

Kindly clarify as Im really confuse on how to trade on this setup, help from anyone here will be really appreciated

pipps Feb 11, 2019 10:31am | Post# 1237

So i have read almost every post in this thread. It amazes me how many people want to 'adjust' or 'tweak' the setups. I guess because they want setups to appear so they can trade. A few seem to have a great handle on it and are making it work. It is a simple set of rules for the setup. If you look back in charts, you can see the setups when they appeared, and see the results. You can drill down from an H1 setup to see if there is/was an m30, m15, m5, m1 setup in that area and if it worked to tighten the entry zone as OP discussed. This is all one has to do to see if this setup 'system' works for you or not. Unfortunately for me the thread had become far to heavy with extraneous posts of ideas. So I will just look at FXCyborg and a few others that post proper charts and setups.

fxLoveLots Feb 11, 2019 10:32am | Post# 1238

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, Sir, FXCyborg.
Thank you so much for sharing your teachings.
I thank you so much for sharing your decades of experience and knowledge. Your method is so unique, and powerful. I have never seen anything that can even come close to it's accuracy and RR.
I quake in anticipation for your next lesson on imbalance zones and RBS flips.

I'm trying to understand them based on your few examples of them. No doubt my recognition/understanding of them is severely lacking.
Looking very forward to your next lesson.

Cheers, fxLoveLots

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 55 KB

mubzaveri Feb 11, 2019 10:39am | Post# 1239

1 Attachment(s)
Hello sir, Discovered your thread in the weekend.. Kindly check my analysis and marking is it according to the method you shared.. Please correct me if I m missing something. {image} {image}
Target price achieved
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190211-210636.png
Size: 222 KB

mubzaveri Feb 11, 2019 10:56am | Post# 1240

1 Attachment(s)
Sir found another trade is it as per the rules
Your guidance is much appreciated
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190211-212506.png
Size: 216 KB

© Forex Factory