Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 8:48am | Post# 61

{quote} Support / resistance is where buyers and sellers are, what do you mean by « hidden » ? So a 3 bar set up instead of 2, is that it ? Again I do not mean to troll, is just I do not understand what is special, only maybe the 3 bar instead of 2.

I've already mentioned that's where liquidity is. It's hidden because the wicks are almost non-existent (in our setups)

Refer to this image that a FF member kindly submitted
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11957873

Then refer to my answer
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11957963

I trust this will make sense now? That's where there is pure as day light visibility of liquidity. (all those pins on the left - followed by a revisit by the red pin before she tanks)

Our setups don't have such vivid areas to identify the Market Maker Move. So these are missed by MOST traders out there.

ATB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 8:52am | Post# 62

{quote} I've already mentioned that's where liquidity is. It's hidden because the wicks are almost non-existent (in our setups) Refer to this image that a FF member kindly submitted https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11957873 Then refer to my answer https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11957963 I trust this will make sense now? That's where there is pure as day light visibility of liquidity. (all those pins on the left - followed by a revisit by the red pin before she tanks) Our...

Yes it is support / resistance.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 8:54am | Post# 63

{quote} If I say that is because I have practiced entries a lot with candlestick pattern, with a pullback you take the risk to enter on a reversal for a loss or the price might never look back making you miss the profitable trade, if you trade the pattern directly you avoid that, and your set up with a stop loss higher make it even worse in term of RR.

With all due respect... I had the same thought too, but I was proven wrong... And I've probably put more hours in practicing candle patterns than you?

Get back to me once you start practicing this stuff mate. It took me a while to drop all the baggage I had, I know it's hard, but try! It will all make sense soon.

Let's get back to the setups and not questioning these setups in this way, it's not really helping anyone. You're really concentrating on the wrong stuff here. none of it is relative, with all due respect.. identifying the setup is... let's not confuse others here, this s**t is to easy to complicate.

P.S
I don't lose when I'm focused.

ATB

sheppy Feb 3, 2019 8:55am | Post# 64

Interesting strategy Cyborg you should signal service it)) LOL

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 8:56am | Post# 65

{quote} Yes it is support / resistance.
No, its not! We're trading high liquidy areas - supply and demand is NOT support and resistance, they are completely different things.

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 8:58am | Post# 66

Interesting strategy Cyborg you should signal service it)) LOL
@sheppy

Thanks,

BTW, I don't like the word "Strategy" Strategies fail.. methods of approach do not.. they are like a blue print that works every time, when executed correctly...

But hey, almost the same thing right hehe

ATB & Welcome! I hope to see your submissions.
P.S
{ information deleted by staff, per membership policy } LOL - but I'm NOT here to sell anything.. I'm giving this stuff out for FREE to help you guys here... too many ppl using lame indicators lol - time to get off the stabilizers and trade / ride the bike without them

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 9:01am | Post# 67

{quote} With all due respect... I had the same thought too, but I was proven wrong... And I've probably put more hours in practicing candle patterns than you? Get back to me once you start practicing this stuff mate. It took me a while to drop all the baggage I had, I know it's hard, but try! It will all make sense soon. Let's get back to the setups and not questioning these setups in this way, it's not really helping anyone. You're really concentrating on the wrong stuff here. none of it is relative, with all due respect.. identifying...

Well, I am just trying to understand the logic, how to practice your set up otherwise ? Also what is support / resistance if not where buyers /sellers are ?

I am disappointed you don’t elaborate why my view is wrong as you was proven a long time ago.

I won’t question anything more.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 9:01am | Post# 68

{quote} GBPJPY M30 is this valid for market open ? {image}
No, that's a Bull Flag, and the 2nd bull bar is not of the same or near size as the 1st bull bar's body length...

tighten in on those when you look for setups! AND try not to get involved in setups that are currently developing.. FIND ones that have already before they have been reached! You will have a higher success rate

ATB

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 9:03am | Post# 69

{quote} Well, I am just trying to understand the logic, how to practice your set up otherwise ? Also what is support / resistance if not where buyers /sellers are ? I won’t question anything more.
By submitting your screenshots... that's how mate... don't get all upset... doing is seeing, seeing is believing... you can't question something you have not tried before at this level.

Trust me, you will see it all come together soon... don't give up because you're taking me the wrong way... I come to you with good heart... and trying to help you focus on what is important here. I hope you understand

ATB

okshop Feb 3, 2019 9:05am | Post# 70

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Thanks for another screenshot.. No, that's a valid setup... at least from what I can see, but you keep cutting your images short of their true chart size. P.S Please don't cut your images short.. use the ENTIRE chart please from top left corner to bottom right corner then use the windows snipping tool! Thanks ATB
gbpjpy m30 for market open, is this right ?

p/s oh just saw ur answer tq
tighten in on those when you look for setups! AND try not to get involved in setups that are currently developing.. FIND ones that have already before they have been reached! You will have a higher success rate
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30.png
Size: 39 KB

Yoshibomb Feb 3, 2019 9:08am | Post# 71

1 Attachment(s)
ok, am i gettting it?
The red first circle is the setup then touch the box.

How about the right blue circle?

I thought this ones a good set up too but end it up losing.
Click to Enlarge

Name: pic.JPG
Size: 306 KB

skyway Feb 3, 2019 9:08am | Post# 72

2 Attachment(s)
Nice pips from 1hr setups
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.png
Size: 27 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.png
Size: 28 KB

claudia1 Feb 3, 2019 9:09am | Post# 73

{quote} Well, I am just trying to understand the logic, how to practice your set up otherwise ? Also what is support / resistance if not where buyers /sellers are ? I am disappointed you don’t elaborate why my view is wrong as you was proven a long time ago. I won’t question anything more.
He's right big difference between support/resistance and supply/demand.

Have a read of this interesting article https://www.tradingacademy.com/lesso...-demandsupply/

Edit: I got nothing to do with these guys was just a Google but agree with most of the article.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 9:16am | Post# 74

1 Attachment(s)
OK Ladies & Gents,

It's been a pleasure to help you all thus far.

But I must get my rest, I'm going to watch some more Movies and pass out. I'll see you all soon tomorrow/today and I'll pick up where I left off andanswer any questions of the setups you show screenshots of..

Once again, thanks for making this thread the most viewed in this section of the forum, in fact it's become more popular than the EURUSD thread

Be kind, be awesome, and trade safe tomorrow

ATB
Click to Enlarge

Name: amazing2.PNG
Size: 15 KB

Jackpain Feb 3, 2019 9:18am | Post# 75

1 Attachment(s)
Is this correct?looking forward to learn a lot from this thread.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 146 KB

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 9:22am | Post# 76

{quote} He's right big difference between support/resistance and supply/demand. Have a read of this interesting article https://www.tradingacademy.com/lesso...-demandsupply/
Ok thanks for your response.

I did call support/resistance wrongly supply/demand, but I understand it very well and call it volume/liquidity, my bad.

But wasn’t it a fair question in order to practice the set up ? But then I am blamed for « questioning the set up «.

claudia1 Feb 3, 2019 9:25am | Post# 77

{quote} Ok thanks for your response. I did call support / resistance wrongly supply / demand, but I understand it very well and call it volume/liquidity, my bad. But wasn’t it a fair question in order to practice the set up ? But then I am blamed for « questioning the set up «.
Maybe so. Not getting into an argument or even discussion - just thought it was a reasonable article might help some people understand a bit more.

FXCyborg Feb 3, 2019 9:29am | Post# 78

{quote} Ok thanks for your response. I did call support/resistance wrongly supply/demand, but I understand it very well and call it volume/liquidity, my bad. But wasn’t it a fair question in order to practice the set up ? But then I am blamed for « questioning the set up «.
Hey LDFX ... you're now putting words in here that was not even mentioned ...

Kindly show me where I said "I blame you"??? (Kindly go back to my first post and read what I said about misunderstanding me)

I'm not blaming you, I merely said you are focusing on the wrong thing. You want to put the "Cart before the Horse" ~ I would prefer you concentrate on what is really important here and I'm sure a smart fellow as yourself you will see these answers being answered once you put the theory into practical use.

I did indeed answer your questions and you still answer back at me, I'm lost here. I've been very straight and upfront and helpful as I have with everyone else here - why would I treat you any different.

I will say this, if you will not put the leg work in, you will never understand and just "assume" the worse in everything

Any way.. GL

ATB
P.S
I'm here to help you, if you need it, but follow my lead, ok?

LDFX Feb 3, 2019 9:36am | Post# 79

{quote} Maybe so. Not getting into an argument or even discussion - just thought it was a reasonable article might help some people understand a bit more.

But still I do not understand, the candlestick pattern shows the supply/demand, nothing new to trade on candlestick pattern at support/resistance, accumulation/distribution...

I will follow the thread a bit as I was excited to read from a 30 years experienced traders.

I guess I am being a troll, I’ll leave you guys to it then.

claudia1 Feb 3, 2019 9:44am | Post# 80

{quote} But still I do not understand, the candlestick pattern shows the supply/demand, nothing new to trade on candlestick pattern at support/resistance, accumulation/distribution... I will follow the thread a bit as I was excited to read from a 30 years experienced traders. I guess I am being a troll, I’ll leave you guys to it then.
lol you are not being a troll. Watch and post your charts FXC will no doubt tell you what he thinks is right or wrong. It's an interesting thread stay with it.

© Forex Factory