Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Level Accuracy Method With Little To NO Draw-down (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=877939)

Tylerz Apr 11, 2019 9:28am | Post# 3741

{quote} Instead there could be many reasons to lie : you could be a dear Cyborg's friend , or his commercial partner , or an his accomplice ... What is more beautiful than truth ? Yet , it seems that here no one wants to tell the truth. You said " is realy active group " , and " this group is very active". If this is the truth, why don't you concretely show it ? So , post a concrete evidence , it's not difficult.
Hi Redoktober,

(By the way Red Oktober movie one of my favorite movie and its soundtrack )

Categorically i have to deny your supposition, Fxcyborg is not my friend and business partnert.
I am on his chanel but i am not active member there sometimes i read some comment, see some charts.

Otgerwise you are right. We can find lot of freee very usefull material on the web.
I am not very good trader but i am not beginner, but you need experience to find a good materials and filteer the bad material....as beginer this is not so easy .

I dont know anything about fxcborg. But yes, what he is doing that is definetely interesting and strange.
I dont know it is business for him or not.
If this is business to him please give me an evidence.

Thank you

frwrd Apr 11, 2019 11:55am | Post# 3742

Redoktober/ЧервенОктомври I don't know what your problem is and don't wanna know.
So, please, stop insulting people. At least try. This would be in benefit for you and us.
Thank you for showing us what one shouldn't be.

MrMagnet Apr 11, 2019 7:12pm | Post# 3743

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Your words are not enough. Prove it.
FXCyborg's group on Discord is very active and has a way much nicer atmosphere than the one you are creating on FF.
Click to Enlarge

Name: FXCyborg's Active Group.PNG
Size: 117 KB

MrMagnet Apr 11, 2019 7:18pm | Post# 3744

1 Attachment(s)
I heard Red's membership was revoked for spreading false rumours about self proposed scammers without any evidence. Is there any truth in what he has said in the past about FXCyborg? Not likely...
Name:  Red Revoked.PNG
Views: 1218
Size:  59 KB

2dollardog Apr 12, 2019 1:03am | Post# 3745

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Your words are not enough. Prove it.
Not real sure what your complaint is, Red. Not seeing the "scam".
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 302 KB

tzic Apr 12, 2019 2:36am | Post# 3746

1 Attachment(s)
Here you are, the first deleted page
cyborg.txt

Fred-IV Apr 12, 2019 5:01am | Post# 3747

Well , let's be clear : FxCyborg was a
Regardless of reasons your level of aggression looks too high, way too high. Are you frustrated, sad, unhappy and looking for relief?

Friendly advice - aggression will not give you this, wind down a bit or rather a lot.

redoktober Apr 12, 2019 5:08am | Post# 3748

1 Attachment(s)
I heard Red's membership was revoked for spreading false rumours about self proposed scammers without any evidence. Is there any truth in what he has said in the past about FXCyborg? Not likely... {image}

hahaha , what a clown ! Magnet you're just a buffoon and a liar , as your boss FxCyborg.

Now the whole FF Community has seen that you publish post of lies.

I believe your shitty life on this forum will be very short ... let it bet ?

Ok , now you go to lick the Cyborg's ass.
[attach]ss.jpg;[/attach]
Name:  ss.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  132 KB

frwrd Apr 12, 2019 6:27am | Post# 3749

{quote} hahaha , what a clown ! Magnet you're just a buffoon and a liar , as your boss FxCyborg. Now the whole FF Community has seen that you publish post of lies. I believe your shitty life on this forum will be very short ... let it bet ? Ok , now you go to lick the Cyborg's ass. ss.jpg; {image}
Wow what a language.
By the way Hutch and Redoktober play good and bad cops.
They are from the same team.
One posts fake links and the other exposes him lying.
The idea is someone would catch and play their game - to give a real discord link or to go to the fake discord NONSENCE channel.

birdland Apr 12, 2019 7:01am | Post# 3750

why doesn't a moderator stop members like redoktober from posting?
at the end of the day, this rough tone only damages your homepage and more and more members turn away.

MrMagnet Apr 12, 2019 7:01am | Post# 3751

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hahaha , what a clown ! Magnet you're just a buffoon and a liar , as your boss FxCyborg. Now the whole FF Community has seen that you publish post of lies. I believe your shitty life on this forum will be very short ... let it bet ? Ok , now you go to lick the Cyborg's ass. ss.jpg; {image}
LMAO Says the one that doesn't waste their time with dickheads like me. Well you are doing it again. This is the 3rd time you have wasted your time on me. So what does that make you now?

NEWS FLASH... RED HAS NO CREDIBILITY AND CONTINUES TO DO WHAT HE SAYS HE ISN'T GOING TO DO.

I know why you are you still here grovelling around in the recycling bin on FXCyborg"s thread, it's a lot to take in and you need to reread what's here for it to sink in. I get that and take your time. We all learn at different paces and from different teachers when we least expect it.

Seriously in the big scheme of things in this world your are pretty insignificant and your views don't mean jack shit to anyone other than yourself. We are all going to die some day, so what are going to be remembered for in FF? Definitely not helping anyone at this point in time.

What do you think? Time to grow up and suck it up princess? You can change I dare you. Try saying something nice about someone for once.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 24 KB

majamivice Apr 12, 2019 7:23am | Post# 3752

I must have to say something here. I'm subscribed on this thread from the beginning, but I don't trade method and I am in no way associated with FXCyborg. And I just must say, what is wrong with you man? Why so much anger and hate? You make big damage to FF forum with this kind of behavior. I don't know why moderators tolerate this kind of language and behavior?! You act as a child. You love to play as some professional trader who want to protect "newbies" as you love to call people, and this give you some kind of satisfaction, but it's just funny. And when you like to talk about truth and lies, can you give a PROOF that his discord channel doesn't exist? If no, then you're a liar.
I thought a little if I should say something here because I don't need it and have nothing of it, but couldn't resist because you have crossed all borders with your behavior, and for nothing. And I expect that you threaten me now also or say something bad, but I'll take it. Chill man.

ZenNy Apr 12, 2019 7:26am | Post# 3753

great thread....subscribed

waiting for the next punch....

Hutch Apr 12, 2019 7:27am | Post# 3754

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Wow what a language. By the way Hutch and Redoktober play good and bad cops. They are from the same team. One posts fake links and the other exposes him lying. The idea is someone would catch and play their game - to give a real discord link or to go to the fake discord NONSENCE channel.
Why are you spreading lies? If this is intentional I understand because some people can't help it. If it's not intentional I expect an apology. Here are the lies.
1. I never had any interaction with Redoktober before he came to this thread to insult me. I dare you to prove that Redoktober and I are part of the same team.
2. I made the mistake to post the wrong link. Does that mean that, as you say, "play their game" making me an associate to Redoktober?
3. The link that I posted is not fake. The picture attached was taken a few minutes ago.
Click to Enlarge

Name: No nonsense forex.png
Size: 135 KB

frwrd Apr 12, 2019 7:38am | Post# 3755

{quote} Why are you spreading lies? If this is intentional I understand because some people can't help it. If it's not intentional I expect an apology. Here are the lies. 1. I never had any interaction with Redoktober before he came to this thread to insult me. I dare you to prove that Redoktober and I are part of the same team. 2. I made the mistake to post the wrong link. Does that mean that, as you say, "play their game" making me an associate to Redoktober? 3. The link that I posted is not fake. The picture attached was taken a few minutes ago....
You said/implied that your discord link is FXCyborg's one.
That's not true.
Your picture is from different of FXCyborg's discord channel.

Hutch Apr 12, 2019 8:13am | Post# 3756

{quote} You said/implied that your discord link is FXCyborg's one. That's not true. Your picture is from different of FXCyborg's discord channel.
I think that your understanding of the English language is lacking in some ways. I said "I made the mistake to post the wrong link" you replied "You said/implied that your discord link is FXCyborg's one". I can only conclude that you did not understand what I wrote. You said "Your picture is from different of FXCyborg's discord channel". I was responding to your statement that stated that the link that I posted was a fake so my reply was "The link that I posted is not fake. The picture attached was taken a few minutes ago". This is the proof that the link that I posted was not fake. I recommend that before you answer a person that posted something on FF that you read the post twice to make sure that you understand what was posted so that you can adequately formulate a response. Please don't bother answering so that you cannot embarrass yourself more.

frwrd Apr 12, 2019 9:02am | Post# 3757

Dear Hutch, while reading your recent post regarding this link one can assume that you've posted FXCyborg's discord channel link.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't only me that is mistaken. So please state it loud and clear that you're posting pictures and links from different discord channel and this conversation will be finished.
All this is a waste of time.
If I had insulted you please accept my appoligies.

Hutch Apr 12, 2019 4:46pm | Post# 3758

Dear Hutch, while reading your recent post regarding this link one can assume that you've posted FXCyborg's discord channel link. I'm pretty sure it wasn't only me that is mistaken. So please state it loud and clear that you're posting pictures and links from different discord channel and this conversation will be finished. All this is a waste of time. If I had insulted you please accept my appoligies.
Hi frwrd. You are correct to state that some people could have assumed that I had posted the link for FXCyborg's discord channel in post # 3,712 although the picture showed that it was for the nononsense forex channel. This is why I stated in post # 3,754 that I had made a mistake by posting the wrong link. I took as an insult that you were stating that I was on Redoktober's team. Since I don't insult people or call people derogative names I could never become associated with Redoktober. I accept your apology. It takes a strong and honest person to publicly apologize to a person you don't even know. As a result you gained all my respect and I hope that you also gained the respect of the whole FF community.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.u...hake_1f91d.png

sivaji Apr 13, 2019 12:32pm | Post# 3759

ANYONE here can give us the link for FXCyborg discord channel...

Tylerz Apr 14, 2019 1:57am | Post# 3760

ANYONE here can give us the link for FXCyborg discord channel...
I think the inviting has been stoped .
But sby please confirm it.

© Forex Factory