Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/874421-price-action-at-the-core-tma-intra)

George AUS Jul 13, 2020 3:51am | Post# 5001

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy to all members ,,

When you have read the pdf I posted about the wave cycles ,,,
You will see that wave cycles can come in few different measurements ,,,

Attached is a chart that has 3 Different basis to the wave cycles ,,,

Please keep that somewhere and you can refer to it once you have studied the wave cycles ,,,

Hope this helps some

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 1 MINUTE.png
Size: 35 KB

JBRolim Jul 13, 2020 8:53am | Post# 5002

{quote} Sorry I do NOT understand what you are asking or looking for ,,, I do NOT share my detail works publicly by the way ,,, If I do NOT state something ,, it means it is private Cheers George

First sorry for my phrases described here, this is not my native language.

Thank you for your brief attention in answering my stupid question.
I am a new student enthusiastic about the structure of the market and why it moves (ups and downs).
I don't intend to take anyone's time and not be interested in something to feed me, which is why I signed up here.
But you can't contribute to what you're publishing, which I don't understand.
So, my question above in another post 4997 : => https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post13055316
Because the numbers are in the published image.
Post 09 : =>https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post11925519
Published and free in the eyes of the first post, curious to know what it would be about.
Current altitude and longitude.
Sorry to share about my curiosity and ignorance
comments.
I'll be here until you tell me that I must stay.

Lengths.

John

JBRolim Jul 13, 2020 8:59am | Post# 5003

{quote} Could be pips above/below open... basically range.

Hi Moody

Thank you for your interaction with my curiosity available here.
I imagine it could be something like:
Altitude and Longitude.

Lengths

John

George AUS Jul 13, 2020 7:44pm | Post# 5004

{quote} First sorry for my phrases described here, this is not my native language. Thank you for your brief attention in answering my stupid question. I am a new student enthusiastic about the structure of the market and why it moves (ups and downs). John
Hello John ,,
Now I understand the question after seeing the chart ,,,,
The 51 and 418 ,, is where the price at the time of taking screen shot was from the HIGH of the day and the LOW of the day

Cheers
George

JBRolim Jul 13, 2020 10:00pm | Post# 5005

{quote} Hello John ,, Now I understand the question after seeing the chart ,,,, The 51 and 418 ,, is where the price at the time of taking screen shot was from the HIGH of the day and the LOW of the day Cheers George
Friend George,

Once again I am grateful for your attention to me.
I associate everything that feeds me.
I need to live well in the Financial Market.
Support your First Post.
I see differently from those who tell Masters how to work in this market.
And thatís why Iím here.

This thread could well be ,,,, one of the most ,,, CONTROVERSIAL threads on FF ,,,, Because it is AGAINST all known LOGICS and RULES that are taught out there by many IGNORANT and UN informed Educators .
Congratulations on the topic,

I will continue here to contribute with the Family Price action t the core / tma intra day https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421

Lengths

John

George AUS Jul 13, 2020 11:25pm | Post# 5006

{quote} Friend George, Once again I am grateful for your attention to me. I associate everything that feeds me. I need to live well in the Financial Market. Support your First Post. I see differently from those who tell Masters how to work in this market. And thatís why Iím here. This thread could well be ,,,, one of the most ,,, CONTROVERSIAL threads on FF ,,,, Because it is AGAINST all known LOGICS and RULES that are taught out there by many IGNORANT and UN informed Educators . Congratulations on the topic, I will continue here to contribute with...

Hello john ,,,

Thank u ,,
I would appreciate it if you would interact on the members discussion project I established strictly for that ,,,
And here is the link incase u missed it
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post13057567

This project is NOT open for trading discussions OR chart postings ,,,

This project is strictly for me sharing what ZTehries i find that work only ,,,

Cheers
George

JBRolim Jul 14, 2020 7:54am | Post# 5007

{quote} Hello john ,,, Thank u ,, I would appreciate it if you would interact on the members discussion project I established strictly for that ,,, And here is the link incase u missed ittps://w htww.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=13057567#post13057567 This project is NOT open for trading discussions OR...

Hi George ,,,
Thanks for the invitation !
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post13057567

Lengths

John

George AUS Jul 17, 2020 9:42pm | Post# 5008

3 Attachment(s)
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL WONDERFUL FAMILY MEMBERS ,,,

I AM SOOOO HAPPY WE HAVE STARTED THE MEMBER'S DISCUSSION PROJECT ,,,
AND EXTREMELY HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE INTERACTING THERE ,,,

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING CHARTS ,,,
WAVE CYCLES IN THE MAKING ,,, DAY AFTER DAY ! ! ! !

AS AN INTRA DAY TRADER ,,,
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT OF COURSE ,,,
3 DAYS PRICE ACTION DISPLAYED ! ! !

Hope you all like ,,,

Cheers
George

A REMINDER ,,,
THIS PROJECT IS NOT OPEN FOR ,,,
TRADING DISCUSSIONS ,,,,
CHART POSTING ! ! !
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 JULY.png
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 16 JULY.png
Size: 33 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 17 JULY.png
Size: 34 KB

FlyingCat Jul 31, 2020 5:57pm | Post# 5009

Dear George,

First of all I would like to expres my deepest gratitude... over last 2 weeks I have read each indivual post and in each post I feel an intense amount of JOY, CARE and PASSION.

My trading journey started when I was in college, 6 years later and since then I have been hungry... also I have been frustrated.... I have been spending evenings, weekends in reading, reading, practicing, practicing, reading, reading and at the end of the day sleeping in front on the charts....at times I felt sick. Finally this thread crossed my path, finally I see the light!

In short: this is the very best thread I have ever read in my lifetime (the psychology that you brought is the real GEM)

Coming 1000 hours I will be testing, testing, testing... in meantime I wish George and all of the hungry people here a lots of health and wealth (aka PIPS)!

Thank you!

~
Kevin

George AUS Aug 6, 2020 8:08pm | Post# 5010

Dear George, First of all I would like to expres my deepest gratitude... over last 2 weeks I have read each indivual post and in each post I feel an intense amount of JOY, CARE and PASSION. My trading journey started when I was in college, 6 years later and since then I have been hungry... also I have been frustrated.... I have been spending evenings, weekends in reading, reading, practicing, practicing, reading, reading and at the end of the day sleeping in front on the charts....at times I felt sick. Finally this thread crossed my path, finally...

A very good morning to u Kevin ,,,
Firstly Thank u for ur kind words ,,,
Secondly ,,, sorry for not replying earlier ,,

I want you to know ,,,,
I do NOT think anyone has gone through more frustrations in their trading life like I have ,,,,

It is normal to feel the way you have felt ,,,,
It is a long journey ,,,,
We are all still students to this amazing ,,,,

Cheers
George

Saikyou Aug 14, 2020 12:14pm | Post# 5011

HELLO, dear George.
hopefully you're doing well. today i finally decided to log in for the 2nd time in this account lifetime just so i can say "thank you", and i really really mean it. my trading method finally found a relief thanks to your points of views i could finally find the lost piece of my puzzle, i'll be looking for more of your threads but unfortunately i won't be active, just watching from above. i started my trading journey back in 2017 and this trading game never cease to surprise me with how much i can learn on a daily basis, it's like reading an infinite book or something, everyday you get to learn something completely new or relative to what you already know in a special way.
again, much much appreciated for your eye-opener thread, it's exactly what i needed.
have a great day sir, God bless you.

deanyakobs Aug 14, 2020 9:57pm | Post# 5012

Good morning all hobbit

BEAUTIFUL MIND based on Bayesian update and equilibrium.
The future belong to Tesla and John Nash.

It's unexpected that AUSIE LAND has many stunning insight, and Brave Mans.

hmmmm ... my English getting hot and too far away
I must shoot my mouth off.. NOW AND THEN

George AUS Aug 17, 2020 7:52pm | Post# 5013

HELLO, dear George. hopefully you're doing well. today i finally decided to log in for the 2nd time in this account lifetime just so i can say "thank you", and i really really mean it. my trading method finally found a relief thanks to your points of views i could finally find the lost piece of my puzzle, i'll be looking for more of your threads but unfortunately i won't be active, just watching from above. i started my trading journey back in 2017 and this trading game never cease to surprise me with how much i can learn on a daily basis, it's...

Thank u for ur kind words ,,,,
Trading is a LONG and NEVER ENDING JOURNEY ,,

It is all about ,,,
CONSISTENT PROGRESS DAY AFTER DAY ! ! !

I am only sharing what I personally see working day after day ,,,
The rest is up to each individual to take what I share ,,,,
TEST ,, OVER AND OVER ,, AND PROVE IT TO THEMSELVES ! ! !

Cheers
George

George AUS Sep 1, 2020 9:38pm | Post# 5014

HELLO EVERYONE ,,,,

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL ! ! ! !

I HOPE SOME WILL USE IT TO THEIR ADNANTAGE ! ! ! !

Inserted Video

Cheers
George

Aphish27 Sep 20, 2020 9:03pm | Post# 5015

I need an ea that will automatically add spread to copied orders. The orders come in and have set values for tp and sl. Is this possible?

moodybot Sep 21, 2020 12:36am | Post# 5016

I need an ea that will automatically add spread to copied orders. The orders come in and have set values for tp and sl. Is this possible?
Ask in the technical forum.

© Forex Factory