Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/874421-price-action-at-the-core-tma-intra)

Marcieny May 23, 2020 11:58pm | Post# 4921

GOOOOOOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS ,,,, I felt it was IMPORTANT or me to put up this post ,,, because ,,, It holds on of GEORGE'S GOLDEN SETUPS ,,,, And to cement ALL of the stuff that I have been repeating over and over and over ,,,, BUT ,, Sadly ,,, VERY VERY FEW TRADERS are taking notice ! ! ! ! Lately I have been receiving many messages ,,, once again ,,, Unfortunately I can NOT help anyone on a personal level ,,, BECAUSE ,,,, Everyone wants the ANSWERS ,,, BUT ,,, NO ONE HAS DONE ,, OR EVEN ,, WAS PREPARED TO...
From what I can read from the formation of candles that probably this drawing on your H1 chart shows .. it may be that the price will do this in the period of the month, which will be the next monthly.

George AUS May 24, 2020 2:21am | Post# 4922

{quote} From what I can read from the formation of candles that probably this drawing on your H1 chart shows .. it may be that the price will do this in the period of the month, which will be the next monthly.

First of all ....
YOUR first name would have been nice so we know who we are talking to ,,,

I do NOT know what you are talking about ,,,
Whats a monthly price position has to do with the price of fish when,,,
We are talking about what I was talking about regarding a London OPEN trade setup ! ! ! !

This project has foundations to it ,,,,
So pls make sure ur input is inline with the theories shared on this project

Cheers
George

Chris.GER May 24, 2020 2:59am | Post# 4923

GOOOOOOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS ,,,, I felt it was IMPORTANT or me to put up this post ,,, because ,,, It holds on of GEORGE'S GOLDEN SETUPS ,,,,
Hi George, that's what I saw. My description may not quite match your terminology with my current level of knowledge, but I do my best.

We have a prize gap at london open, and this gap is the first target line 6 hours later. Prize goes down to the TMA pressure zone. 6 hours later prize goes through the first target (3 pm candle, the gap from london open) and reversed for uploading, and then prize goes through the first target line with one hourly candle and went up to the second target line (high of the 7 am hour candle) which was the TMA pressure zone. And here we have "uptown shopping for downtown business".

Regards Chris

Musmus May 24, 2020 3:59am | Post# 4924

Hello George.
First I want to thank heavenly God for leading me to your thread last year.Thank you sir George cause from my side you're God sent to save traders like me who are trying to figure out the way to conquer this market.Since I came across this thread my eyes have been opened."I WAS BLIND,BUT NOW I SEE" like in the Holy Bible when Jesus healed the blind man who had been blind from birth.
George am not there yet but with more practice has you say I will make it even if sometimes I feel like giving up,l know it not easy but with what you have given us here I know I can no matter how long it takes.
I don't know how I can Express my gratitude for what you have done and what you're still doing.
May Almighty God always be with you and see you through in everything you do.
Thanks again and again George.
Be blessed.
Mutuma

George AUS May 24, 2020 4:31am | Post# 4925

Hello George. First I want to thank heavenly God for leading me to your thread last year.Thank you sir George cause from my side you're God sent to save traders like me who are trying to figure out the way to conquer this market.Since I came across this thread my eyes have been opened."I WAS BLIND,BUT NOW I SEE" Almighty God always be with you and see you through in everything you do. Thanks again and again George. Be blessed. Mutuma

Hello Mutuma ,,,
Thank you for your kind words ,,,,
IF anyone thinks THEIR journey is hard and long ,,,,
Then I suggest they read MY JOURNEY I detailed in post 4894 ,,,

Cheers
George

charli86 May 24, 2020 6:41am | Post# 4926

Hello George, I want to thank you for the thread, honestly, I am on page 70 and just jump here to thank you. Really this thread got my full attention.All the best
Milos

kavanto May 24, 2020 8:17am | Post# 4927

I am also very interested in TA. But to choose a parameter which is most effective for intraday, until now, we have not trusted which parameter is effective

Marcieny May 24, 2020 8:51am | Post# 4928

{quote} First of all .... YOUR first name would have been nice so we know who we are talking to ,,, I do NOT know what you are talking about ,,, Whats a monthly price position has to do with the price of fish when,,, We are talking about what I was talking about regarding a London OPEN trade setup ! ! ! ! This project has foundations to it ,,,, So pls make sure ur input is inline with the theories shared on this project Cheers George
Thanks...
I'm trying to find people who see the market from candle designs ... so that I can learn more from them ... sometimes I think I was born with a gift ... and I end up naming some of the things I see.

Best Regards, Maria Marcieny.

George AUS May 24, 2020 8:00pm | Post# 4929

{quote} Thanks... I'm trying to find people who see the market from candle designs ... so that I can learn more from them ... sometimes I think I was born with a gift ... and I end up naming some of the things I see. Best Regards, Maria Marcieny.

Hello Maria ,,,
Thank u for ur first name ,,

CANDLES ,,,,, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING ! ! ! !
Atleast based on the theories this project is based on ,, which is ,,,
The ONLY base we use for this project ! ! ! !

Also your topic is something I do NOT discuss and does NOT interest me ,,, BUT ,,
That does nOT mean you can NOT make a success with it ,,,,,

Also ,, I do NOT get involved with trading discussions in typing ,, and also ...
This project is CLOSED TO ANY TRADING DISCUSSIONS ! ! !

If CANDLES are your way of looking at charts ,,, then ,,
This is NOT the right place for you ,,,,

Cheers
George

Nikt May 24, 2020 10:16pm | Post# 4930

GOOOOOOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS ,,,, Cheers George {image} {image} {image}
Hello Guys,

I thought about writing a couple of lines just to help some of you psychologically because I was in your shoes 100%. I had times when nothing seemed to work even though I went through the work outlined in 2,407 (now refer to 4,894). Please go through the words and the filters religiously. Last night I sat on the couch and went through the list of filters AGAIN in my head over and over. After a while it becomes second nature to ask yourself the right questions. Yes it is boring,yes nothing works immediately, yes it is complicated at the beginning, but screen time will make the difference.

There is no such thing as an overnight success. Look at Steve Job's or Jack Ma's careers just to give yourself a confidence boost!They are people like us, George said multiple times he is just a normal person like all of us. This means we all can make it work if we want!

Like many I had times I wanted to throw the towel because I was guilty of looking for a "tablet fix" but like in the Matrix the solution is that there is NO SPOON.

We (because I still do it myself) are listening to the mermaid's songs that educators have engraved in our brains and IMO that's why George keeps stressing to abandon all that useless stuff.
Start by putting the targets on charts and ask yourself what the MM is trying to do, THEN apply the filters, THEN consider the TMAs as it has been recommended over and over again in this project. Ask yourself why is the MM behaving that way, what program (that the educators uploaded in your mind) does the MM want to trigger?

Be creative like in the Lego Movie: what is the last thing that the MM expects from us: That we stop applying the rules THEY taught us! (exactly the opposite they do in the movie).

hope this helps and keep going!

Cheers

Diego

PS food for fun but also food for thought. Be like the pirate, think outside of the box: BE YE' DISABLING OF YOND SHIELDAH. I cry my head off like an idiot every time I watch this:

Inserted Video

George AUS May 25, 2020 12:12am | Post# 4931

{quote} Hello Guys, I thought about writing a couple of lines just to help some of you psychologically because I was in your shoes 100%. I had times when nothing seemed to work even though I went through the work outlined in 2,407 (now refer to 4,894). Please go through the words and the filters religiously. Last night I sat on the couch and went through the list of filters AGAIN in my head over and over. After a while it becomes second nature to ask yourself the right questions. Yes it is boring,yes nothing works immediately, yes it is complicated...

BEAUTIFULLY SUMMED UP DIEGO ! ! ! !

10/10 ! ! !

Cheers
George

moodybot May 25, 2020 12:22am | Post# 4932

{quote} Hello Guys, I thought about writing a couple of lines just to help some of you psychologically because I was in your shoes 100%. I had times when nothing seemed to work even though I went through the work outlined in 2,407 (now refer to 4,894). Please go through the words and the filters religiously. Last night I sat on the couch and went through the list of filters AGAIN in my head over and over. After a while it becomes second nature to ask yourself the right questions. Yes it is boring,yes nothing works immediately, yes it is complicated...

Great post

George AUS May 30, 2020 9:42pm | Post# 4933

3 Attachment(s)
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FAMILY MEMBERS HERE ,,,,,

As always ,, and out of duty to a great trading friend and buddy ,,, Andy ,,, ( Moodybot ) ,,,
I just posted on his project ,,, what could be ,,, one of the ,,,,,,
MOST IMPORTANT POST I HAVE DONE TO DATE ! ! ! !

HERE IT IS ,,,,
I HOPE MANY WILL FIND IT USEFUL ! ! !

Cheers
George

1. Post 420
  2. Cleanup
  3. Quote
  4. Edit
  5. May 31, 9:33am (7 min ago)

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar356900_2.gif George AUS
  2. Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,426 Posts |

Quoting moodybot
{quote} Excellent post as always Rick. I really should have a chat with you sometime... As you know I look to trade reversals, and your example is exactly the reason why I wait after the reversal for the Algo to then head through a 'particular reversal criteria' before looking to take a trade. I use the ADR to determine the probability of whether price may continue on or may stop, but as you say, they will move price to where they require it. I find that mainstream voodoo cannot predict what will happen next, your analysis I know is on a different...

A very good morning to all ....
A good morning to you Andy ,,,

I always see my name mentioned and my theories ,,,so ,,,
I feel it is ONLY fit and courteous enough of me to add to the subject at hand here ,,,
Out of respect to all and especially you Andy ,,,
One of my great trading friends ,,, and ,, more importantly ,,,
One of MY INNER CIRCLE Members ) ,,
An amazing group of Human Beings I surround myself with ,,, and ,,
I value deeply in my heart ! ! !

It is very nice to see activity and many opinions on the table here this morning ,,, and
With some great pointers ,,,,
It Fascinates me reading through the thoughts ,, and mindset process of all the wonderful members here ,,,

You summed it up very well Andy ! ! !
NO ONE has any clue as to the depth of the FILTERS I apply to each setup ,,,
There are many factors that come into play ,,, WHICH ARE NOT LISTED on the filters list ,,, ( it is simply NOT my job to ist here and think of everything for everyone ) ! ! !

As you have always said it Andy ,, and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ,,,,
I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY THOUGHTS AND THEORIES ABOUT ANYTHING ! ! ! !

VERY SIMPLE BASIC CHARTS ,,,
3 MOVING AVERAGES ,,,
A SET OF TMA'S AT WORK ,, ON EVERY TIME FRAME ,,,
THAT IS THAT IS REQUIRED ! ! ! !

This is what I would like to say ,,, IF I may ,,,,
The BIGGEST mistake ,,, struggling traders are making is this,,
THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AT THE MARKET IN ITS FULL FRACTAL NATURE ,,, and ,,
SEEING IT ,,, IN ITS FULL BEAUTY ! ! ! !

I have attached some charts for the benefit of all ,,,,
They are ,,,,
THEY ARE A TRANSLATION OF THE EYES I LOOK AT THE MARKET WITH ,,,
A BREAKDOWN OF THE PSYCHOLOGY BREAKDOWN ,, THAT I HAVE MASTERED ! ! ! !

Sadly ,,, it is something EXTREMELY HARD to try to teach it to anyone ,,,,
As each trader will have to invest the ,, TIME ,,,,,
To BUILD THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ,, to get to this depth and level ,,, AND ,,
I DO SAY THIS ,,,, with the highest level of HUMBLED INTENTIONS ! ! ! !

15 MINUTE CHART ,,,
1 HOUR CHART ,,,
4 HOUR CHART ,,,,
ARE ATTACHED ,,,,
And of course last and NOT least ,,,
MY 1 MINUTE CHART ,,,, ( NOT POSTED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS ,, apologies ) ! ! !

mamy questions on them for my fellow traders ,, to help stimulate the mind process required ! ! !

Hope this helps many ,,

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 mnt.png
Size: 55 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ HOURLY.png
Size: 46 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 4 HOURLY.png
Size: 49 KB

George AUS May 30, 2020 11:10pm | Post# 4934

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE AGAIN ,,,

Another post I wanted all of the family members to read ,,,

Cheers
George

1. Post 426
  2. Cleanup
  3. Quote
  4. Edit
  5. Last Post: May 31, 11:08am (1 min ago) 11:08am

2. Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,428 Posts |

Quoting moodybot
{quote} I would agree, both Rick and George have both offered valuable information. I haven't spoken to Rick, but George I have, and anyone offering up their time to help out those that have asked shouldn't be underestimated and must be appreciated. I'm very fortunate to chat to George most days, whether text or speech, and the man truly does enjoy interacting with other traders who have clearly put in the effort and that means serious effort. It's amazing how many haven't and who just want the secret sauce....there is no secret sauce, just hard...

Andy ,,,
As you know me very well ,, and know my thoughts very well ,,, And ,,
Sadly for many ,,,
George will ,,,,
CONTINUE ,,, INVESTING ,,, TIME ,,, with other traders ,,,
ONLY ,,, ONLY ,,, ONLY ,,,
When they can ,,, DEMONSTRATE ,,, to me ,,, the following ,,,

GENUINE ,,, UNCONDITIONALLY ,,,,CARING ,,, AND ,,, LOVING ,,, HUMAN BEINGS ,,,,
FULLY PASSIONATE ,,, ABOUT THIS AMAZING GAME ,,,,
100% COMMITTED ,,,, TO WANT TO SUCCEED ,,,,
BOUNDLESS ,,,, MIND SET ,,,, AND APPROACH ,,,,
FULLY INNOVATIVE ,,, AND ,,, THINKERS ,,,,
FULL TIME MENTALITY ,,,,
NOT TIME WASTERS ,,,,
PREPARED TO ,,, THROW AWAY ,,, ALL OF THE USELESS GARBAGE ,,, THEY ACCUMULATED IN THE PAST ,,,,
THROW AWAY ,,, ALL ,,, OF THE ,,, USELESS ,,, STANDARD INDICATORS THEY USE ,,,,
PREPARED TO FOLLOW 100% MY INSTRUCTIONS ,,,,
2 WAY STREET UNLIMITED RELATIONSHIP ,,,,

Those are some of the QUALITIES that a person MUST HAVE ,,, and ,,, APPLY ! ! !

Cheers
George

George AUS May 30, 2020 11:13pm | Post# 4935

A BIG THANK YOU TO AL ,,,

For Digging up those 2 posts for the benefit of all of the family members ,,,
I have forgotten where many of the important posts were ,,, and ,,
I do NOT have the TIME to WASTE digging them up ,,,,

Cheers
George

1. Post 424
  2. Cleanup
  3. Quote
  4. May 31, 10:28am (42 min ago)

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...r367324_12.gif Frosty85
  2. Joined Mar 2014 | Status: Member | 78 Posts |

George is very generous since he didn't delete these two posts regarding TMA, if anybody is still wondering / need it:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post11925352

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post11926557

Personally, the hint for M1 is sandwiched between the two "HINT....HINT...HINT" words on the 2nd post

Still at 0.0001% of George's trading capabilities, but working real hard to get there

Thank you George

Cheers,
Al

George AUS May 30, 2020 11:24pm | Post# 4936

1 Attachment(s)
HELLOOOOO EVERYONE AGAIN ,,, . Andy ,,, As you know me very well ,, and know my thoughts very well ,,, And ,, Sadly for many ,,, George will ,,,, CONTINUE ,,, INVESTING ,,, TIME ,,, with other traders ,,, ONLY ,,, ONLY ,,, ONLY ,,, When they can ,,, DEMONSTRATE ,,, to me ,,, the following ,,, GENUINE ,,, UNCONDITIONALLY ,,,,CARING ,,, AND ,,, LOVING ,,, HUMAN BEINGS ,,,, FULLY PASSIONATE ,,, ABOUT THIS AMAZING GAME ,,,, 100% COMMITTED ,,,, TO WANT TO SUCCEED ,,,, BOUNDLESS ,,,, MIND SET ,,,, AND APPROACH ,,,, FULLY INNOVATIVE ,,, AND ,,, THINKERS...

WHY AM I SO STRICT WITH RULES ?????
I DO IT FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT ,,,,
TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST YOUR WORST ENEMY ,,,
YOU OWN MINDSET ! ! !

PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES ! ! ! !

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: The hard truth.jpg
Size: 156 KB

George AUS Jun 27, 2020 8:58pm | Post# 4937

A veeery good morning to all of the wonderful Family members ,,,

Hope all are doing well ,,,

I have been very quiet for a while now ,,, simply because i have been in very very deep study and analysis mode ,,,

My latest findings have been ground breaking to say the least ,,,
I will NOT go into detail here and now ,,,

I will TRY ,,, to post some charts to HIGHLIGHT some pictures for everyone to see ,, WITHOUT THE DETAILS ,,,
It is every trader's duty to search and seek the BASIS of what is happening in this amazing game ,,,,

Cheers
George

George AUS Jun 27, 2020 9:01pm | Post# 4938

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy all ,,

Just put up this post on my wonderful friend and family member Andy on his project ,,,
And I felt it is ONLY fit I should be sharing with all of our Family here ,,, although ,,
I know this project is ALWAYS referred to in his project ,,,

This would have to be one of the MOST IMPORTANT POSTS TO DATE ! ! ! !

I URGE EVERYONE TO TAKE NOTE OF WHAT IN IT ! ! !

Cheers
George
==========================================================================================

1. Post 560
  2. Cleanup
  3. Quote
  4. Merge
  5. Edit
  6. Last Post: Jun 28, 8:52am (1 min ago) 8:52am

2. Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,433 Posts |

[quote=FrancescoDTM;13029561]Hi everyone, I want to give my contribution even if I am not yet an expert like many here but I would like to share my analysis of Friday on GJ with you. Cheers Francesco

Hello Francesco
HELLO TO EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN READING THIS POST OF MINE ,,,,

I am replying to your post ,,, in response to Andy's comment
I am NOT sleeping hahahahaha

QUOTE ::

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar143927_8.gif moodybot
  2. Joined May 2010 | Status: Nut Case With 6 Additional Username | 1,919 Posts

Thanks to all those who are posting.., have been away for a couple of weeks so hopefully will be able to contribute some thoughts, ideas again. Must get George out of hibernation..

Please TAKE YOUR FOCUS OFF THE 1 MNT CHARTS ! ! ! !

Use the 1 mnt chart ONLY to let you know that the MM has taken the market PURPOSELY INTO THE PRESSURE AREA ( EXTENDING THE MARKET )

ONE MUST FOCUS ON THE MULTI TIME FRAMES COLLECTIVELY ! ! ! !

Once one understands what is happening ,, and how the MM drives the market ,,
The secret was all in the ASIA RANGE PRIOR TO LONDON AS TO WHAT ONE SHOULD EXPECT FROM WHAT IS TO COME ,,

The size of the range prior to London ,,,
The day of the week we are trading in ,,,
FRIDAYS ARE OFTEN DIRECTIONAL MOVE DAYS
the above 2 points are one of the ingredients of a GRINDING DAY ! ! !

And last ,,, BUT ,, MOST IMPORTANTLY ,,,
THE PRICE ACTION LEADING INTO THE LONDON SESSION ! ! !

Attached is the HOURLY chart ,,, which is also beautifully demonstrated on the 15 mnt chart also ,, if you look at it ,,,
The price action was a SHORT MOVE ,,, and I called it prior to the move as I was talking to a trader friend ,,,,

Please ,,
STUDY CHART SWINGS PRIOR TO ANY LARGE MOVE ,,
THE SECRETS ARE ALL HELD IN THE SO CALLED ,,, SIDEWAY MOVES / SLEEPING MARKET / CONSOLIDATION / THE MARKET IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ! ! !
that statement would have the to be the biggest rubbish I have heard in my trading life ,,, simply because ,,
THE MARKET NEVER ,, NEVER ,,, NEVER EVER ,,,, DOES NOTHING ! ! ! !

If you can NOT understand that part ,,,
Any trader who will NOT put in the time to study those times ,,,
Could be trading with guessing and wasting his/her time ,,, in my honest opinion ,,,

Hope this helps many ,,,

Cheers
George

LOVE YOUR GAME WITH A PASSION ,,,,, WORK WITH A VISION ! ! ! ! !
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ HOURLY.png
Size: 36 KB

devontrader Jun 28, 2020 5:10am | Post# 4939

good morning....afternoon george
..glad your well.

read carefully what you wrote and i thinknknow what your meaning but always happy to learn more so i know and not what i think i know

George AUS Jun 29, 2020 5:27am | Post# 4940

1 Attachment(s)
A BIIIIIIIG HELLO TO ALL OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS HERE ,,,

Just wanted to update everyone on the latest with what I have come to find out of lately ,,,

THIS BUSINESS DOES RUN TO A SET ORDER ! ! !

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHAT SO EVER ABOUT THE ABOVE STATEMENT ,,,,

Attached is a WEEKLY chart of the GJ with the FULL HISTORY that we have available for it ,,,,
Any trader that wants consistency ,, day in ,, day out ,,
And looks at this chart and IGNORES what the chart is telling us ,,,
I am sure that ,,,, that person will continue for the rest of their lives searching for it ,,,,
And will NEVER find it ,,,

I URGE YOU ALL TO GET TO LEARN WHAT THIS MARKET IS CONSTRUCTED ON ! ! !

From now on I will show charts with the same picture ,,,
I will NOT be posting any details about any of the price action ,,,

Today the 29/6 is no different ,,
I called for the run up ,,,, and I also called that It should run back down ,,,,
which is exactly what is happening at the time of this writing ,,,,,

Hope this will open fully the eyes of many ,,,

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ WEEKLY.png
Size: 47 KB

© Forex Factory